It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases? (repost)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
www.scribblemaps.com...=lpxTgf8w3m

>>edit

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
This is interesting, but your link is not working for me.

Just sent a U2U.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Does sacred geometry predict the location of Deep Underground Military Bases?

To answer this question, yes, it could. In each and every military base there is a round place in the middle. this is connected to the Earth's power grid, the natural one, not the artificial, man made grid that carries electricity.
www.crystalinks.com...

Go to any military base, to the command center or nearby. There will always be a circle, usually surrounded by stones, with a flag pole in the middle, mowed and cared for turf, and painted rocks complete this. This is connected to Earth's Power Grid, ancient Temples were also built along these Ley Lines, the reason being to attach to the internal power of the planet. Planet Earth is actually a giant magnetic field generator. We are "glued" to the surface, rather than having a force such as gravity pushing us down here. The metal Moon alters this power in some way that I do not yet fully understand, but it does something, that much I know. Humanity is trapped within a magnetic field generated prison, a matrix, if you will, which I strongly believe is being controlled by 4th dimensional aliens. I think that the system was built a very long time ago, and the original builders are unknown even to the aliens, who have only learned how to operate is, and alter the original programming. I believe that this system works because of many things taught to man/womankind by church and synagogue, parents and teachers, television and movies. We are taught to "go into the Light." You see, we, each and every one of us is a powerful being, we just do not yet know this. By constantly keeping us in the dark of who and what we really are, these 4th dimensional aliens can not only control us, they can sap our power for their own sinister agendas. They call our human bodies "containers." why do you think this is?
The Spirit is the important thing, and many people are unaware that they even have one. Christianity teaches that the only way to get this Spirit/Soul/Holy Spirit is to give over all control, heart, mind and soul to "Jesus Christ," a man who may or may not have lived on the planet, but! (We are born on this Earth with a Holy Spirit/Soul already, we are all "ensouled beings, in any sense of the word) Even if he did, he lived on a completely different time line. The time experiments at Montauk Point altered the time line in 1963, by connecting 1943 and 1963, a 20 year increment.
montaukprojectexposed.com...
This did two things. For one, it mirrored the original time line, making it two instead of one. Second, it opened a portal for more UFOs to come through, thus making this happen also in 1943, thus the famous appearance of the "Foo Fighters" seen by many Air Force and Army pilots.
World War II Foo Fighters
Foo Fighters of WWII from UFO Report

The jury is still out on whether the Foo Fighters were truly ET UFOs, or secret German technology. I say both, the Germans acquired the alien technology from a retrieved alien craft early on.
SECRET TREATY: The United States Government and Extra-terrestrial Entities by Richard K. Wilson and Sylvan Burns
Alien Technology
Suppressed/secret technology
THE SECRET GOVERNMENT: The Origin, Identity, and Purpose of MJ-12 By Milton William Cooper May 23, 1989

Now I know what some of you are thinking, this is conspiracy theory nonsense, and all made up by nut cases to further an agenda or make money from books and films. I can assure you all that there is more to life that any of you think there is, and there are things that would blow our minds if we ever experienced them all. I have seen enough to blow my own mind, and that is not so easy any more.

I didn't mean to highjack your post, this_is_who_we_are, but only to add to it. The secret societies that run this world know all about sacred geometry, and magick, and other estoric/supernatural matters, and they use it almost daily to further their agendas. I would bet money that each and every one of the DUMBs are built not only along the Ley Lines and near power points on Earth, but are also built according to astrological high points also. Research the Freemasons and the building of Washington, D. C. to see this astrological thing in action. One more thing, all ancient Temples were built on these same principles of natural laws and sacred geometry.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Here's the link to the map

www.scribblemaps.com...=lpxTgf8w3m

You might have to cut and paste it into the browser. I can't seem to imbed the link, or imbed the map. I'm new to this. Sorry.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,0,0" width="550" height="400" id="smwidget" align="middle">

"http://widgets.scribblemaps.com/smwidget.swf" FlashVars="id=lpxTgf8w3m&mt=true&p=true&d=true&z=true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" bgcolor="#" width="550" height="400" name="smwidget" align="middle" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
So, when I try to imbed the map, it doesn't work. (See code above). Anybody know how to imbed correctly please help.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
did you try the method described in my U2U to you? -U2U-to-you-

anyway, it is very similar to how you did your avatar pic!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I see the site allows you to save the map as jpeg, then you could treat it like uploading a pic...bypassing trying to link us to it.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
try this link

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/79b8538cee6f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d2a5870e9c1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I see what the 2 points are, but what are D, C, E and F?

If you pick your own plot points on google earth, couldn't you make any pattern you wanter?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
D and C are locations where the pentagram predicts underground bases are located. F is freaky. It's an "X" at the exact geometric center of the pentagram. In addition, if you follow the yellow line heading east you wind up at Denver International Airport.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
An "X" drawn in the desert sand. It's an abandoned airstrip near Bonnie Claire NV. But it's odd that it's at the exact geometric center of the pentagram.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The other odd thing is that when you exten the lines of the x in the center of the pentagram it resembles the "southern cross" constllation (Crux Australis).

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
An "X" drawn in the desert sand. It's an abandoned airstrip near Bonnie Claire NV. But it's odd that it's at the exact geometric center of the pentagram.

Here's a site about the X location-
www.airfields-freeman.com...

And an aerial photo-

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d81b15dc6229.jpg[/atsimg]

You very well could be on to something here....

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Thanks for that tip on embedding photos.
I'll check out that website on the abandoned airstrip. Thanks!

[edit on 1/15/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

[edit on 1/15/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Ok, you got me... the "X" is really freaky!

You seriously might be on to something here!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I have to run out to Comcast, but later I'll extrapolate that yellow line that leads to Denver International Airport and see if a pentagram appropriatly aligned in that area leads to any other locations of interest. NORAD is just south of the DIA, so perhaps that's another data point on the pentagram "map".

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Haven't come up with anything new around the Colorado area. Lots of known miitary bases though. Will keep investigating.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I ran across this post by "gariac" with photos of new warning signs at perimeter of "Area 51". I noticed the horse logo at the bottom of the sign and it reminded me of the "Demon" Horse statue at the Denver International Airport. Any connections?

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by gariac

Has anybody else noticed the horse logo at the bottom of the sign. It looks like the "Demon" Horse statue at the Denver Inernational Airport. Is this horse logo an ofiicial military logo of some sort? What is the meaning of the symbology?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8c0fa4a31f55.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a300c11136b.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 2/20/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join