It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru, Antarctica, the Flood Myth and the Hollow Earth: My Wacky Theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Great work thinking outside the box. People need to challenge old preconceptions.

I also believe the earth was jolted by some celestial event during that Genesis period but I have reservations with the Hollow Earth theory.

Part of the flood waters came from the upper atmosphere and it took 40 days to wring out. Take note of the passage that says, “all the fountains of the great deep broken up”. This is stated before it started raining. The way I see this playing out is that there was a rather large asteroid impact on the earth somewhere opposite the location of the middle east. Noah or Gilgamesh didn’t witness the asteroid flying by but he saw the results of its impact. Check out the movie clip of Deep Impact to see what I mean. I believe the atmosphere was contaminated by the debris from the earth due to the impact, which made the water canopy collapse.

Kind of explains why Noah didn’t mention him having to fend off invaders from getting into the ark while the flood waters were rising. The inhabitants were taken out by the tsunami before the rains slowly filled the earth.

Deep Impact Trailer

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
With all the recent threads on "global warming/new ice-age" I thought I'd bump this for more input. Self-serving of me, isn't it?

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
With all the recent threads on "global warming/new ice-age" I thought I'd bump this for more input. Self-serving of me, isn't it?

Not really, have you checked out Admiral Byrd and the Nowegian sail boat that went into hollow earth?
There's some interesting theory's on the HE theory there...

<< 1   >>

join