It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump for President - 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Donald Trump On Sarah Pali: "I Like Her, But I'd Take Her On' in 2012

Real estate mogul Donald Trump says he's thinking about running for president, saying "everybody's ripping off the United States." Trump tells ABC's George Stephanopoulus in an interview he doesn't actually want to run, but that he's worried about the country's future and thinks he could be the person to stand up to America's rivals. He singled out China for criticism in the interview, accusing Beijing of manipulating its currency to gain unfair advantage of the United States in global trade competition.

Donald Trump is in the Republican Primary. That's all the US needs... commercial interest in the White House seat. I can foresee insider trading at all time high and more bullion manipulation by the CTFC. It would be nice to strip some commercial interests from legislation - not add more.

edit on 18-11-2010 by CodeRed3D because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Unfortunately like Jesse Venture and Schwarzenegger; Trump has been inside a wrestling ring and that instantly invalidates him as competition in any presidential race.

Though he could be the next Governor of California or Mississippi.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
YOUR FIRED!
sorry I couldnt resist

BUT THE rich SHOULD BE HAPPY?
edit on 11/18/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Trump for President....lmao...How many times has he gone tits up ???? lmao !

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Wait a minute.

Now stop and think for a moment.

Maybe we need a businessman for once and not a politician.

I dunno, that thought just entered my mind.... carry on.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Let's see his position on Walmart in NYC. He talks tough on China but doesn't chime in supporting Americans and American products with respect to the encroachment and pervasive tactics of Walmart. 85% of Walmart products are Made in China. Huckabee is a cheerleader for Walmart too.
We reap what we sow...and if we don't sow...?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The last thing I want to see is the presidency (as much of a shallow and puppet like position it is) to fall in the hands of a corporate whore.

He bitches about China, then praises Walmart. He'll be the most big business friendly guy to ever sit in the white house and will continue wars being engaged solely for resources and economic prowess through force rather than cooperation.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

85% of Walmart products are Made in China.

This is likely over 95%. Outside a few food items they carry and some of their greeting card selection I doubt you'll find American made products anywhere. Maaaaaaybe the auto section.

People need to start thinking long term. Like the fact that everything this country is doing atm will be put on my shoulders to carry in the future, and that spending 30% more at local business selling American products will be more beneficial in the long run.

Stop voting in the ballot boxes people. That's useless and manipulated. Try voting with your dollar for once.

Christ, people ask how the masses can cripple the government through protest when if 75% of the country didnt buy gas/foreign #/useless # for just three days would send the message real nice and clear.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Never going to happen as Trump represents everything wrong with this nation now, a rich billionaire who thinks that they can buy the election as Bloomberg did and what Linda McMahon and Meg Whitmann attempted to do.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I believe it's semi-official. Donald Trump has admitted that he can't announce his candidacy legally because of his television show but it'll be around June before he does.

Donald Trump coyingly announces his candidacy for the 2012 Presidential Elections

There's a video included with the article. Listen to what he say's about....really everything. From the conditions in the Middle East to conditions in the Far East (China).

This is new, but I'm posting on this thread for continuation.

S & F.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Considering the United States is a corporation and the President is basically the CEO for that corporation, it might be better to have someone with business savvy over diluted politicians that are all the same. Not Trump though but he’s a start.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
PMSL! Just what America needs!

IRM

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I don't get this american mentality... at all.

This reminds me of Mr. Burns in a Simpsons episode:

"At the end of World War II he was personally hired by President Harry S. Truman to transport a specially-printed trillion-dollar bill to Europe as the United States' contribution to the reconstruction of Europe. As the United States' richest citizen, Burns was thought to be the most trustworthy."

I don't understand why you keep voting for bloodline royalty, time after time, after time, and they all screw you in the end. It really is beyond absurd.

top topics

join