It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about Alien/UFO Technology

page: 1

join
share:
cj6

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Ive just been looking over dozens of UFO pix from over the past few decades and the question popped in my head: Why does it seem like UFO technology has progressed at the same rate as human technology?? Just by looking at pix of UFOs from way back in the 60's it seems like the UFOs all look really cheap, like basic plain saucer/hub-cap designs. And as more photos were taken throughout the years the UFOs get flashier with bright lights and colors. The UFOs seen today are like extremely "pimped out" lol thats the only way i can describe it sorry
anyways, even cave drawings and ancient statues depict UFOs as plain saucer shapes. So does this mean that UFOs really are just hoaxes that have gotten more elaborate as our technology allows?? Its just a thought, if anyone has any other opinions please share.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

i thought about that too. I think 75% of all UFO seen today are USAF. thats what i belive. Im thinking its us and them in the skys

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I think a lot of the UFO sightings that are reported are black ops crafts and I also think they purposely make them saucer shaped because they know that when they have visited it's been in saucer shaped crafts.

However the saucer shaped crafts that are genuinely extra-terrestrial in origin are coming from larger motherships I believe and it is perhaps the larger motherships that have the more dazzling technology. We can see further into the sky today than we're led to believe the ancients could and it would be hard to depict flashing lights in a stone carving. The Sumerian carvings show the aliens sitting in an open-top UFO looking down and I don't think they were actually open-topped. We can also see further into the sky today than people could in the earlier part of the 20th century. There's also a lot more people looking now with equipment that allows them to have a much better view of the sky.

Some of the depictions of UFOs in religious artwork clearly show them with dazzling lights.

Personally I think a lot of the classic early UFO sightings from the 20th Century were obvious fakes and perhaps this goes some way to explaining it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
OR it could be that just like cars and airplanes new models came out

I really do belive that UFO's are man-made

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Think about it like this:

Back in the 1940s the Nazis were building Saucer-like craft. We know this, it isn't a secret. Its also not a secret that after WWII, a lot of those Nazi scientists and engineers were brought over to America under "Paperclip". Right after all this, the crash in Roswell happens. Alien crash or Test Flight disaster?
Over the years as technology advances, so does the design of the "Alien" ships, and we end up with things like the TR-3B. Eventually, however there is going to be a scientific renaissance, and someone is going to create the first gravity drive. This 'Drive' will power the ships, it will make it possible for them to make those 45 degree angular turns at high velocity, it will also create their shield-like protection, and could [read: theoretically] make it possible for them to open wormholes and slip through "time" and dimensions (explaining cave drawings from 10,000 years ago).
You may be asking: Then why would the cave drawing UFOs appear more simple than the TR-3B, and the answer is in the technology. As things progress they become simpler in design and function. Take a look at a calculator/computer from the 40s, and then open up your desk drawer and look at the tiny calculator inside. Take a look at a tv from the 40s and compare it to a tv today. Everything is becoming simpler in design, but far more advanced in what it can do. Plus, with a gravity shield, you wouldn't need excessive armor, or thrusters, or wings or rudder-like designs. A Saucer is simple, cheap to manufacture, and is aerodynamic on all sides (which is necessary for mid-flight, or should i say "mid-fall", turns at high speed). I say "fall" because with a gravity drive, you'd essentially be falling in whatever direction you wanted to travel.
This is all a theory of mine, so don't put too much stock into it, but it seems the most plausible explanation to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
The super pimped out UFO of the Hudson Valley.
See 3:40 of 8:44

A lot of lights.
However the Cash and Landrum ship did not have rotating
lights as this might have been a bogus condition as reviewed
by the authorities.
ED: That is a flying wing and total human technology.

edit on 11/18/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
You know what else is interesting? The picture that is often upheld to be the oldest photograph of a UFO, taken in 1870, also looks a lot like the technology of the time - a zeppelin. To see the pic you can just google "oldest UFO photograph," or look at the first pic on this website:
Best UFO Pictures Ever Taken

Now, I have to say the clouds look a little funny in that pic, but assuming it's genuine, that object looks an awful lot like a zeppelin to me. Keep in mind that the first fully controllable airship was the La France, built 14 years later in 1884, and that wasn't quite as advanced as the rigid-body zeppelin design.

As far as zeppelins themselves are concerned, Count Ferdinand Von Zeppelin of Germany supposedly outlined the first designs four years after this photograph. In other words, four years after a photograph of a zeppelin is taken, the zeppelin is "invented," though it wouldn't be publicly built until the early 20th century. So I think it's reasonable to suggest that this is a photograph of a secret German zeppelin prototype, which perhaps explains the Germans' mastery of airship designs over the following decades. In fact, it could very well be that there is a long tradition of prototype aircraft that are developed decades before they enter public awareness, and if I may continue to speculate, it could very well be that with the powerful rise of the military industry and covert intelligence, combined with the exclusive privilege of the military to dabble in nuclear technologies, we now have a much larger gap between elite military technologies and public science.

Supported by off-the-record funds, I suspect that the black projects of the Department of Defense fell down a black hole of accelerated development long ago, and by now there is a dangerous rift in power between the few people who are involved in these projects and the common citizens and scientists of the world. I don't know if this accounts for all UFO sightings, but Eisenhower warned us about this, and if the separation in power becomes too great, it's only a matter of time before the unaccountable privileged few grow tired of the "lesser" masses.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnus47

Did you ever hear of Hitlers move in the takeover of Count Zeppelin airframe works.
The ships were disassembled to make new versions and the Count left in disagreement
with the plans.
I heard of this in old news films on WWII that showed on TV at one time.
Bill Lyne recounts the same story and of course suggests his Tesla ship
theory was incorporated into at least one of the new ships and is still
around today.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I didn't know that but it's very interesting, and worth looking into some more. I think there's a lot we still don't know about what happened in Germany at the start of the 20th century. Thanks

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnus47
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I didn't know that but it's very interesting, and worth looking into some more. I think there's a lot we still don't know about what happened in Germany at the start of the 20th century. Thanks

We don't hear about these things at all that I thought important at the time and more now
that Bill Lyne seems to be the only other person that mentions the event.
The other event was the launch of new Nazi Electro U-boats that only gives great coverage
of a snorkel design. Bill Lyne thinks a few had a Tesla over unity generator that gave it a
greater range without refueling.
Subs were sunk at the command in the ultimatum and years later the
reason for Howard Hughes Glomar Challenger was to find and recover the engineering.
That might be very sensitive if missiles were abroad. Pictures on the net show small subs
with missiles silos and there was a towed missile capability near the end of WWII.
The Glomar Challenger recovered part of a Russian sub as shown in a TV special.
Author researcher Henry Stevens found FBI references to the Foo and flat ship lift off
that rounds out three amazing stories.
The earliest Tesla suspension would be his own test perhaps 1917 and Bill Lyne thinks
von Braun was involved in a Tesla suspension of a submarine. If the rocket society
and rocket science associated with von Braun were secondary to Tesla suspension
then the work to find the propulsion was next and called the second potential and
works well with what Bill Lyne calls the p2 project in New Mexico.
Once suspension was conquered then the propulsion part was needed.
This information seems to be in locked up vaults for History Doctorates as Bill Lyne
once encountered on a different matter. And the rest of Tesla's effects not returned
is also locked up as well.
ED: Not too many years ago Lyne thinks the Tesla Electo U boat was found in
port and what it was was finally recognized.

edit on 11/19/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join