It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Nov 18 Coast to Coast Pole Shift Planet X

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

thats and all the comments are very intriguing. im not sure whats all happening, but now seems to be haveing more of these propecies, signs, discoveries and break throughs than ever before. its so scary to think about it. i think new world order is and will happen, but think about it honestly, is stuff now so good? kids are kidnapped, morals are almost gone, even were they should be such as with the police and i just dont see us advancing or going anywhere besides in technological advances. human_alien you should keep putting stuff up like this. and information. i have just recently been interested in this subject. im not sure about dates tho? on a few sites ive been to theyd said things about so many different days. i think its all information worth knowing tho.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ferret18

Yes, all of the information is worth knowing, but the first hour of the interview with George was a waste - and he said very little new or original to him. Quoted zetatalk mostly. Kinda disappointed!!!

However, it's nice to know I am living in a safe zone

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
when she knows she is spouting unfounded and untrue b.s just to make money off of morons who have nothing better to do that hear her.. so yeah that would be in the hoax forum.. she has to know none of it is true or she wouldn't be charging people money for some thing that should be for free.. I'm calling a spade a spade call her what you will.. but hoax is what she is..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
I don't like to speak ill of others, but when it comes to Kiesha Crowther, I cannot remain silent. She has been caught in many lies in the U.S. and is being investigated by two tribes. Therefore, I greatly question any prophecy she sets forth on anything. She has made claims that she was made "Shaman" over the Salish tribe in the Flathead of Montana. Then she made claims that she is Lakota, and was made "shaman" over the Lakota too.

I grew up and lived on the reservation most of my life in Montana. The Salish tribal elders do not know of her. She is currently under investigation for fraud. www.newagefraud.org...

She also charges money for "shamanic teachings" and ceremonies. As a first nations woman I can assure you that it is insulting to our culture and my people to charge monies for ceremony. The ceremonies and teachings are not for sale.

I urge anyone with questions about these things contact an elder of a tribe to discuss these things. You will find that it is against our ways to charge money for teaching or ceremonies.

Also, we do not believe in pole shifts and do not give what you call "shamanic teachings". Our holy men do not refer to themselves as "shaman" and our holy men and teachers stay with the people. The authentic old ones, do not travel and do not charge.

Thank you.

Thank you!

I quoted your entire post because people need to read it again and again and again.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I do hope that people are aware that rapid pole shifts have never happened. Studies of pole shifts are known in the scientific literature as TPWs. That stands for true polar wandering. There is also apparent polar wandering. Geological studies show that there has not been a TPW in 200My.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I do hope that people are aware that rapid pole shifts have never happened. Studies of pole shifts are known in the scientific literature as TPWs. That stands for true polar wandering. There is also apparent polar wandering. Geological studies show that there has not been a TPW in 200My.

Yes, my husband - who is a scientist - states that a pole shift of any significance will not necessarily be accompanied by an equatorial shift. All I have to say is -- damn!!! I did the calculations per C2CAM and was prepared to go tropical - oh, well ...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Can you say that with 100% certainty? What caused the supposed frozen forest beneath Antarctica? Clearly there is no way that any forest would ever grow on its own on the Earths poles.

Wasn't there was something else about rock that was melted from a volcano that indicated magnetic north used to be in a different location..?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Thank you Oz for stating what I am aware of about the sun shifting during season change. I look at the same sun year in and year out, but have noticed something different and so have a few others. I expect intelligent observations and concerns not belittling and debunking from this site. There has been predictions of this, some evidence of a something mysterious cosmic entity that has entered our solar system, many earthquakes, tsunami's, volcanoes and a deep quake that went around the world. All of this I find very fantastic, then to see something very odd in a natural event that I have seen day in and day out for decades somehow changes. This I find a little alarming.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

There was geological findings that the state of Wisconsin had at one time been the north pole.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

Stereologist, you have no evidence to persuade anyone that it could not happen very quickly.

In fact looking at the catacylsmic damage of continents and very fast freezing i would say its more that it WOULD be quick.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by aayler

Good questions.

1. There is no frozen forest beneath Antarctica. There are fossils on the the continent of Antarctica suggesting a warmer climate. The movement of the plates has moved Antarctica to that position. It was not a pole shift.
2. Yes, magnetic north moves. The continents move via the plates. Faulting and folding can move rocks out of their original positions. There are lots of things happening. After all of this has happened the goal is to determine the true polar wandering and separate it from the apparent polar wanderings. Even today the location of the magnetic poles is in motion. That location moves faster and farther than the other processes.

Be careful since there are 2 separate and distinct processes often confused as pole shifts. One is a change in the magnetic poles. That is not a pole shift. A pole shift is a change in the orientation of the Earth's rotational axis relative to the crust.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

I'm not sure if you are referring to the magnetic or rotational pole. Wisconsin has not been close to the rotational poles in half a billion years.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

That is a great mindset for ending up a slave. God expects you to do what you can to resist and undo evil and to protect the innocent.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Stereologist, you have no evidence to persuade anyone that it could not happen very quickly.

In fact looking at the catacylsmic damage of continents and very fast freezing i would say its more that it WOULD be quick.

The evidence is in tracking the movements of land masses. It has been done by geologists for decades. Here is an example.
Apparent and true polar wander and the geometry of the geomagnetic field over the last 200 Myr
The articles shows that no so-called pole shifts have happened in 200My. The best candidate for a pole shift happened 800Ma. That one took millions of years to occur.

You claim is that a cataclysm indicates a pole shift. Cataclysms are not indicative of pole shifts. They indicate other types of events. I invite you to name one or more cataclysmic events that you think indicate a pole shift.

The fast freezing claim has been a misrepresentation for along time. I'd say the claim precedes the publication of Velikovsky's books. None of the claims of "flash freezing" are actually that. The freezing was slow. The frozen animals are often poorly preserved. A few cases of well preserved animals died by drowning in mud.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I wasn't talking about magnetic shifting. I'm talking about seismic events, strange weather and the Sun & Earth movement. I'm not necessarily talking about ice ages. I'm talking about the US & Canada becoming the arctic north circle and Australia & New Zealand becoming Antarctica. Judging by the movement, I think it is something to be monitored, not necessarily run around saying; "The sky is falling!" But taking an honest, intelligent & open minded approach to monitoring this. I don't think wasting time talking about how it can't happen is a waste of resources; namely the intelligent people that frequent this site. Remember; most of us never thought it possible for someone to fly planes into skyscrapers and we rush off to fight a war for almost 10 years.

Please, if anyone want's to help me in monitoring this, please feal free to contact me via this site.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

Except, nothing of what you seem so "worried" about is actually happening.

The continents aren't moving (well, except for the fact that they creep, very very gradually, because of plate tectonics).

So, no.....Australia and New Zealand aren't going to be "sliding down" to the South Pole anytime soon, sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

totally does thanks!! i just wish fisher comm. wouldnt of cancelled that station so i could listen in my car...
THANKS!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

So if you are talking about movements of the crust, which is what poel shifts are all about, then you'd know that the evidence is very clear that there have been no pole shifts in 200My. You'd know that pole shifts are slow events, although fast geologically speaking. TPW movements are on the order of a meter a year. Seismic activities are associated with plate motion, not TPWs. These are separate issues. Strange weather has nothing to do with pole shifts. Movements of the sun and Earth are not related to pole shifts.

frankly your claim that "most of us never thought it possible for someone to fly planes into skyscrapers" is a straw man argument. Before 9/11 there was a TV show in which someone tried to crash a jetliner into the WTC.

There is no evidence for a pole shift at present. Observatories monitor the movement of the Earth so closely that they insert leap seconds into atomic clocks to match up the atomic clocks to the movements of the Earth. Were there any evidence for a pole shift happening it would be easily caught today. Satellites are used to monitor plate motions. This is well studied.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Fair enough, They do drift slowly indeed, but i do not think continents drifted that far apart with gradual slippage...looks like they broke apart most violently.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

Fair enough, They do drift slowly indeed, but i do not think continents drifted that far apart with gradual slippage...looks like they broke apart most violently.

Careful with talking to stereologist about this topic. He seems to have his own agenda.

second super fast pole shift found This appears to be a magnetic shift as opposed to a geographic shift.

Discussed here: Second Superfast pole shift found

Poleshifts happen and they can happen quite quickly. No one is sure what this means for us, because no one has experienced a quick poleshift.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join