Thursday Nov 18 Coast to Coast Pole Shift Planet X

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Fair enough, They do drift slowly indeed, but i do not think continents drifted that far apart with gradual slippage...looks like they broke apart most violently.

Not at all. Collisions of continents and the break up of continents result in all sorts of interesting things such as earthquakes, mountain building, volcanoes, and all of the other phenomena associated with plate margins. The break up of continents is dependent on the speed of the plates.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

So once again you try to muddy the waters by saying pole shift when you mean magnetic reversal. So pole shifts are slow and magnetic reversal may be quick. There are reasons to believe that the 2 finds may indicate rapid magnetic reversals and there are reasons to believe that these 2 finds may be incorrect.

You act as if these 2 pieces of data are indisputable. At present they are. Findings have been published and the scientific groups will go over the evidence.

Let me provide a simple example of the early research on magnetic reversals. The early evidence came from the seafloor. It was suggested that these materials might be self reversing rocks. These types of rocks have 2 materials. The first minerals align with the magnetic field. The field created by these rocks is stronger than the Earth's field. Subsequent minerals form aligned opposite to these rocks, and then overall the rocks appear to have formed during a magnetic reversal when they have not.

An example of such a material is titanohematite. It was first discovered in rocks in Japan. Although thought to be rare, that may not be true.

Maybe the rocks discovered do indeed show that magnetic reversals can be rapid. On the other hand, maybe these rocks contain interesting minerals. Then again there may be something else that caused the rocks to provide the data they do. Anyway, it certainly is an interesting discovery.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

... then i might assume that its a Magnetic Pole shift that's presently occurring.

There is a (minor) and gradual shift, has been occurring since measurements started over a century ago.

BUT, if it were a huge, rapid and dramatic shift, rest assured it ALSO would be very big news...because every pilot, ship's crew at sea, and many others would immediately notice! Especially aviation and maritime, for sure, would see right away, since Magnetic North is critical to navigation. (Look up the difference, depending on your longitude, and the angle of change between True and Mag North. It's called either "deviation", or "declination", depending on preference).

Magnetic Pole ~from web page: www.arctic.uoguelph.ca...

The earth is a giant magnet whose field is generated within its hot, liquid core. The point that the magnetic field lines enter the earth's crust at a 90o angle is the magnetic north pole. At this location, the magnetic field is perpendicular to the earth's surface. Because the earth's magnetic field is continuously changing, the magnetic north pole is a "wandering pole", which changes position. Over the past 100 years, the north magnetic pole has moved roughly 15 km northwest each year, but there is no way of predicting its future path. However, the magnetic north pole is currently about 1400 km away from the "true" north pole!
When scientists plot the position of the magnetic north pole on a map, they plot its average position. Not only does the pole change its location over years and decades, but it also travels in a roughly elliptical path each day. This daily wandering can take the pole up to 80 km from where it is plotted! ...

the military guys that keep the maps updated ...have a formula to calculate just where the magnetic North
should be in any given year, based on the date the map was made with the North direction pointed out.
Old Nautical charts, military maps used for artillery, and all sorts of needs, require the up-to-date position of true mag. North

the same link also states that the GPS satellite system was developed in 1993 to keep navigators
current with the actual real position of magnetic North.

~~~My final opinion on the Pole Shift hysteria, is that its all hyperbole, with guys & gals making a living by creating this fictional story & making it seem real... mostly by exaggerating the historical Pole reversals which were not really known of prior to at least WWII...

Then exaggerating the known wandering of the Magnetic North and creating a fabulous fiction story that the Axis of the planet is what will be altered.....
known Physics totally rejects this possibility (unless~ there is another Mars sized body that slams into Earth as happened near 4 billion years ago, helping to create the Earths' Moon)

Then there's the legend/folklore that extrapolates from Bible verses...about every Island and Mountain will be swept away... and this passage has been cited as the previous Crustal Shifts of the planet...and the same shift will suddenly come upon us in a future time (some say 2012, others say at the 2nd coming)

its all just interesting entertainment to my sensibilities
edit on 20-11-2010 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
WHY, must i ask, is this still going? Do you people, do not know what day it is today. It is the 20th of NOV. in minnesota at time of 9:25 pm. so in case you lost track somewhere. This means, that it did not happen and if you sleep all day into the night , well all i can say is MAYBE IT HAPPENED TO YOU.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by CUin2013?

Thank you, I believe on this site there are moles that come and debunk and distract and get everyone off track.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

Had you actually read the articles you would have seen that neither article deals with pole shifts.

There are people that attempt to disrupt threads by posting misleading claims such as posting information on magnetic reversals and claiming they are pole shifts.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
WHY, must i ask, is this still going? Do you people, do not know what day it is today. It is the 20th of NOV. in minnesota at time of 9:25 pm. so in case you lost track somewhere. This means, that it did not happen and if you sleep all day into the night , well all i can say is MAYBE IT HAPPENED TO YOU.

Unless you're a time traveler, the rest of us are residing in the year 2010.
This is not supposed to happened until 2012.

We are talking about the same thing, right?

Does anyone have that show downloaded who can share it? I actually missed it and don't believe it hit YouTube yet.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by doubledutch

yes, i also believe that religion was created to control the masses... but in case of religious writings i think that there is a fundamental truth to them... i was just saying after all the hype, i would be disappointed... people talk about the 2012 and how its all a hype, but they fail to point out that the hype is minisicul compared to the christian, islamic, and jewish portrait of the end days...

there is so much info and disinfo these days, it is hard to find a clear view on religion.. i've been trying to do some more research on fundamental truths, i've just discovered peter deonov, and his points of view are pretty intigueing...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
edit on 22-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Thank you for posting this!

I put the entire interview form Coast to Coast as well as a very interesting video from a man that shot video of Planet X right before the sun came up here.

www.project.nsearch.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Thank you for uploading this. I still haven't heard it.
I'm a terrible example of an OP

Thanks again!!!!!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

What rubbish. I did not waste my time looking at this video since it is demonstrably impossible for a new planet to have an orbit that enters the orbit of the known planets. A planet certainly cannot show up in 2 months. An Earth sized planet would be visible out 340AU. That's 8X the distance to Pluto. At a constant speed, which a planet does not do, it would move at 170AU a month. Even at 100AU a month the planet would be moving much too fast to orbit the sun.

The claim made is preposterous.

posted on Feb, 27 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Well it looks like Gordon James Gianninoto was wrong in his prediction and does anyone know what he had to say about being wrong? Human Alien I hope you and Gianninoto aren't too upset about this and would love to hear your thoughts on this topic.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I forgot about this guy. Looked him up and sure enough he is still touting his failed claim.

He was on Coast to Coast just 2 nights ago with the same old failed claims.
www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
I forgot about this guy. Looked him up and sure enough he is still touting his failed claim.

i find that amusing to a degree, but what i find absolutely funny is how anally retentive you surely are.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

i find that amusing to a degree, but what i find absolutely funny is how anally retentive you surely are.

I don't.

He is just pointing out that Coast to Coast is the same old dog and pony show.
Disaster after disaster yet nothing ever shows up.
I'll bet they have been claiming the world will close it's doors when the sequester hits.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

I don't.

He is just pointing out that Coast to Coast is the same old dog and pony show.
Disaster after disaster yet nothing ever shows up.
I'll bet they have been claiming the world will close it's doors when the sequester hits.

I agree. These disaster shows are just... shows.
What astonishes me about this thread is that, instead of focussing on the hypothetical Nibiru, look at what is going to happen this year, namely the appearance of THREE great comets, something none of any of us shall ever see again in our lifetimes. There are many threads already on this site about the appearance of these object, the first being compet PAN-STARRS in early March, followed by comet LEMMON in April, and then top of the bill, comet ISON. Although we have been reassured about the appearance of these objects, NASA has given out little detail. However - and be prepared for this - is possible electrical malfunction, loss of the Internet, failure of any electrical device, failure of water and sewerage systems, etc. Nobody is actually sure, but it has happened before in the mid 19th century. Today, we are much more reliant on electricity. Comets have interchanges with our sun, may cause gravitational changes. We have recently seen how a meteor caused real problems in Russia, We have just experienced the closest pass of any asteroid in known history. Now, we have this year which should be called 'The Year of the Comets'.
Finally, there are new calculations of the comet 2013/A1 from Leonid Elenin site that the odds on there being a direct impact with the planet Mars on 19th October 2014 have increased - that alone could cause real problems down here for us. .NASA also confirm this possible catastrophe. The Russian daily Pravda has indicated it would take TEN years to save us from this sort of disaster, instead of wasting spending money on 'missions to nowhere'.
Let's substitute the hypothetical for the real because the real deal is coming this year.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Haha thanks for the link and a good laugh, I guess Coast to Coast is running out of nut jobs to put on air. If I was Coast to Coast I would make people like Nancy Lieder, Ed Dames, and James Gianninoto come back and do a show after their prediction was wrong and make them explain.
edit on 28-2-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I'd like to know how I have lived through the complete and utter destruction of the world so many times. Maybe I should goon the show as someone that can see through all of the destructions.

Hey look at me! I lived through the triple 2000 world destruction, the 2003 Mars kills all destruction, the 2007 I can't recall destruction it was so horrible, the 2010 destruction, the 2012 massive kill off while TPTB were in their DUMBs destruction. I may get killed in car accident, but end of world big time stuff barely messes up my hairdo.

posted on Mar, 1 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I'd like to know how I have lived through the complete and utter destruction of the world so many times. Maybe I should goon the show as someone that can see through all of the destructions.

Hey look at me! I lived through the triple 2000 world destruction, the 2003 Mars kills all destruction, the 2007 I can't recall destruction it was so horrible, the 2010 destruction, the 2012 massive kill off while TPTB were in their DUMBs destruction. I may get killed in car accident, but end of world big time stuff barely messes up my hairdo.

Haha maybe you're a prophet or the reincarnation of jesus, maybe you should start a church and become rich like L. Ron Hubbard? If you become rich then you wont have to wait for those checks each month for being a shill haha (sarcasm) !

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join