It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thursday Nov 18 Coast to Coast Pole Shift Planet X

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asherah
She also charges money for "shamanic teachings" and ceremonies. As a first nations woman I can assure you that it is insulting to our culture and my people to charge monies for ceremony. The ceremonies and teachings are not for sale.

Thank you.
I hope moderators will get this one off the conveyor belt into the Hoax bin as soon as possible.

Fifigi

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by pisces77

Pisces, I can relate to that.
Go fish, will need more soon enough.

The young lady has likely encountered alot of fraud along her journey though has found her direction after some deep introspection coupled with affirmation but who am I? She seems to be on the right path in my opinion. It appears your answers come from within though come from 'about', no?

Who am I?

It reminds myself of the old poem found in the Oxford Dictionary of Modern Quotations:

What you are screams so loud in my ear, I can't hear what you say.

The author was most likely 'unknown' by design, an intentional one for the ^point^ of it All.
Point taken.....and seAn for as it Is.
Just another truth in the Codex Humanitarious aka 'The' Book of Life of which cannot be Writ-tin.
It Is as it wAs, wasasitIs.

Slomberly disconnecting.
Later folks!

edit on 19-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
People should concentrate on positive things, not BS like this.

Even if it were true, there is nothing you can do about it; so go fourth and enjoy life!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
HELP!!! no more coast to coast in the seattle tacoma area!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
HELP!!! no more coast to coast in the seattle tacoma area!!!

Okay, here is what you do. For free, either on your computer, you can access the site called iheartradio.com. If you have a smart phone or depending on your cell phones capabilites, you download the application for free.

This will allow you to listen live to C. to C. from many different radio stations all over the country. Most are found on the AM channels. I live in Virginia, and sometimes listen to the Broadcast from Memphis, or Oklahoma, Dallas, Sacramento etc. If you are interested I can give you the listings of the radio stations that broadcast which I have saved to my favorites. Just send me a message, would be happy to help you.

So don't panic! This will definitely work! Hope this info. helps.

Kindly,
Pax

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
As i was considering what Kiesha had to say, when what i was visualizing in my head suddenly did not fit, and that was the part when she said "the pole shift has already begun," and, "due north is now changing all over the planet."

She said the Atlanteans had to leave because of the flooding from the ice that melted which was caused by the last pole shift.

It sounds like to me she is talking about one being a Magnetic Pole shift, and one being a physical pole shift.
Now, if due north is changing suddenly, even though i have heard nothing about it, then i might assume that its a Magnetic Pole shift that's presently occurring. I am not sure of the science of how Magnetic Pole shifts affect the Weather, but i know a Planetary Pole shift would.

If the planets pole were to shift, the magnetic pole may shift as well, independently.

So i guess the next question in my line of thought would be, ..
Would a magnetic pole shift, shift the earths axis? I am not educated enough to satisfactorily speculate on that question.

I don't listen to C2C mush anymore, so I missed the Nibiru connection. ??
Anyone got any photos of Planet-X? There must be thousands of people studying the Sun, so I'm sure there's at least two copy's around! And don't show me that recent "lens speck" object that's next to the sun video.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FIFIGI

Why would you assume this thread is a hoax? People on this site call 'hoax' like people cry 'sue 'em'.
Not every thing is hoax-able nor is every incident a law suit.

This boils down to opinion. Besides this thread is/was about C2C Pole Shift/Planet X show last night (that I ironically missed).
So even if Little Grandmother turns out to be a sham rather than shaman, that still wouldn't make a thread (about her) qualify for the hoax bin.

Threads in the hoax category tend to be assertions that turn out to be fraudulent. Like UFO videos that were CGI'd or turned into one after someone spotted a speck on their window and realized the possibly of fooling everyone.
Those are hoaxes. Not people opinions.

Am looking to see if anyone uploaded last night's show to insert in this thread. Stay tuned.

(To my fellow-Piscean )

~~``~`~````~~`~~~`~~``~
~~```~~`~~````~~
~````~~``~`~~~~``~~~``~`~``~````~`~`~````~

That's us!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by aayler

Anyone got any photos of Planet-X? There must be thousands of people studying the Sun, so I'm sure there's at least two copy's around! And don't show me that recent "lens speck" object that's next to the sun video.

This is from last night's show found on C2C page:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yea, i seen those.. The second pic looks like lens flare to me. But, if it is a planet, then its clearly visible, so there should be hundreds of other photos... ones with filters so lens flare isn't in question.
The first photo i don't know enough about to really understand what i am looking at..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

I KNOW!!!
such a shame.

you can listen via the internet though.
(not the same)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by aayler

Well, you sound like you're applying reason and logic. For example:

It sounds like to me she is talking about one being a Magnetic Pole shift, and one being a physical pole shift.

I would think that not even SHE would be silly enough to claim an actual axis shift, of the planet's rotation...because such an occurrence would be noticed BY EVERYONE, and would dominate every news story!

... then i might assume that its a Magnetic Pole shift that's presently occurring.

There is a (minor) and gradual shift, has been occurring since measurements started over a century ago.

BUT, if it were a huge, rapid and dramatic shift, rest assured it ALSO would be very big news...because every pilot, ship's crew at sea, and many others would immediately notice! Especially aviation and maritime, for sure, would see right away, since Magnetic North is critical to navigation. (Look up the difference, depending on your longitude, and the angle of change between True and Mag North. It's called either "deviation", or "declination", depending on preference).

I am not sure of the science of how Magnetic Pole shifts affect the Weather....

I doubt weather is affected much by our magnetic field. Magnetism is, actually, an incredibly weak force, in many ways. Unless in close proximity...the force diminishes by the inverse-square rule. Varies, too, between monopole and dipole magnets (though, "monopole" really refers to sub-atomic particles and such...)

... but i know a Planetary Pole shift would.

Darn tootin'!! Coriolis Effect drives weather to a great degree, among other factors. But of course, such a major change would also be instantly seen, by every astronomer on the planet....

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Its funny how im quoting the guy from the show and yet you act like im the one making all this stuff up. I love ATS and the people here! So diverse and polite!

R5

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Thanks for the info! That's exactly what i was trying to explain. So my point is, why is she speaking of the Atlantean shift, which obviously had devastating affects on the Weather, then tell everyone we are in the midst of another one, when its apparent that they are two different kind of shifts?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FIFIGI

Originally posted by Asherah
She also charges money for "shamanic teachings" and ceremonies. As a first nations woman I can assure you that it is insulting to our culture and my people to charge monies for ceremony. The ceremonies and teachings are not for sale.

Thank you.
I hope moderators will get this one off the conveyor belt into the Hoax bin as soon as possible.

Fifigi

You mean C2C on Thursday didn't discuss planet x stuff? It was a hoax? Did you read the OP? This thread is about someone being interviewed on C2C and as far as I am aware that happened and that is not a hoax.

Even if you find the subject laughable it doesn't mean a hoax has been perpetrated. Here is what Wikipedia has to say about the definition of a hoax. Notice in the definition that follows the words I placed emphasis on.

"A hoax is a deliberately fabricated falsehood made to masquerade as truth."

For this woman to be promoting a hoax she would have to know it to be false and present it as true. Perhaps she's just a dingbat who believes what she's saying. The outcome is the same, but calling it a hoax is to malign her character and that's just not nice.

edit on 19-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
that chic is outta her freakin mind..."thousands and thousands of caribou are dying and polar bears are dying." that is absolutely not true!!! Polar bear population has been expanding since the 70's and where are the thousands of dead caribou? She's pushing MGW and that's it and there is no way she can back any of that crap up! What a waste of time.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

I think this whole Planet X- Pole Shift attracts interest because of (alleged) ancient writings regarding it. It's not like the Y2K scare nor is it necessarily filled with doom.

People find the Sumerians, Egyptians and Mayan cultures absolutely fascinating. They had a relationship and extreme awareness of the cosmos, were skilled time-keepers and had an obvious galactic reverence. So if the Mayans write about 12-21-12 and the Sumerians wrote about a tenth planets, that alone piques a LOT of interest especially now that we're approaching this infamous year.

I don't fear it. I welcome whatever it may or may not bring. I personally hope it changes planet Earth profoundly. We need it. It's very hard to enjoy life (as you suggest) when every thing is spinning every which way and out of control.

Sure we can all close our eyes to this and focus on our spirituality (which I do and recommend) but that doesn't eradicate or negate all these dire issues we as a society are facing.

So.....Dec 12th 2012?
I say: bring it on and please don't stop until humanity changes drastically

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sasquatch5100
that chic is outta her freakin mind..."thousands and thousands of caribou are dying and polar bears are dying." that is absolutely not true!!! Polar bear population has been expanding since the 70's and where are the thousands of dead caribou? She's pushing MGW and that's it and there is no way she can back any of that crap up! What a waste of time.

What's MGW?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Man made Global Warming I betcha.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I didn't know about the little grandmother. Thank you for posting the video link. It touched me deeply, and has shaken me from within. Thank you once again ..

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GameKeeper

Brilliant Advice. There are so many distractions to keep us from seeing the truth. Now is the time to stop being afraid of truth, get the blinkers off. Consider everything - Believe nothing!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join