It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An interesting video

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hello everyone, I searched for a thread that was similar to this one, but couldn't find any. Please let me know if I was mistaken. I was stumbling along the internet when I came upon this video. I found it very interesting but I was hoping if others could help me figure if it is real or fake, and what to make of this. Please consider the fact that I am new so if I do something wrong i.e. post the video incorrectly or incorrect link please let me know! Thanks, and enjoy!

Nasa's Big Secret

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I don't think that I've seen that entire compilation. It is some impressive footage. S&F... Nice find!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by redzareptile

Thank you very much!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Theory 1

Perhaps the shuttle missions have ended because it is known that there will be so much ufo activity leading up to 2012 in near earth orbit that no-one will be able to debunk these sightings anymore. And they can't have that, now can they?

Theory 2

Perhaps the shuttle missions have ended because it is known that there will be a dramatic increase in incoming debris from "planet x/niburu" leading up to 2012 that they know there will be high risk to such missions.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I had seen most of the images, but how the hell did I ever miss that Apollo 14 clip! Wow...isn't that like proof right there? I mean for christ sakes...what else could this conversation mean?

Edgar: We've had visitors again.
Alan: Yeah.
Edgar: Hardly worth mentioning.
Alan: Agreed.

Hardly worth mentioning?!? At least Edgar later came to his senses...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowsecretxx

This has to be the most amazing video I have ever seen. That whole interview and then the conversation on the moon? Wow... I just don't know what to think! Thank you everybody for your replies!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The moon is cool. It would be cool if it was even more cooler than it appears.

...and another person talking about Roswell. ahemmmmm..

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WhizPhiz

A slightly annoyed comment about a joke from the alternate crew.

115:03:07 Shepard: Okay. Put it down. (Pause) Let's get the...(Pause) Deploy it while it's still up here. There we go.

[After unfolding the wheels, they have to lock the front legs and handle into place. NASA photo KSC-70C-165BW shows the MET next to LM-8 at the Cape.]

115:03:24 Mitchell: Well, let's see...We've had visitors again.

115:03:28 Shepard: Yeah. Hardly worth mentioning.

115:03:33 Mitchell: Agree. (Pause)

[Jones - "I had heard that the backup crew had put greetings in lots of places on the spacecraft. Did you just find one on the MET?"]

[Mitchell - "I think what we're talking about there is one of their patches, because they put the goddamn things all over the spacecraft and, whenever we opened up something, there would be one of them. It had a Roadrunner on it and was a parody of our patch."]

[The exchange 'Visitors...hardly worth mentioning,' is, of course, a very dry, joking dismissal of the backup crew.]

[Journal Contributor Andrew Chaikin wrote in his book A Man On The Moon, "Before the flight, Cernan's crew had devised a mocking version of the Apollo 14 mission patch featuring the Road Runner and Wile E. Coyote cartoon characters. On it, the Coyote, representing Shepard's crew, reaches the moon only to find the Road Runner -- Cernan's crew -- is already there, waving a 'First Team' banner. Along the border was printed the Road Runner's trademark 'Beep Beep'. The real message was unfit for publication: 'Watch your ass -- we're right behind you.' During the flight, Shepard's crew discovered Road Runner patches in every notebook and storage locker in their two spacecraft. Even on the lunar surface, they couldn't escape: There, on the MET, was another 'Beep Beep'." (Used with permission.)]

[Journal Contributor Brian Lawrence has supplied a copy of the patch and notes: "The backup crew (Roadrunner) are depicted waiting on the Moon for the prime crew (Wile E. Coyote) to arrive. The Coyote has red fur for Roosa, a pot belly for Mitchell, and a grey beard for Shepard."]

www.hq.nasa.gov...

edit on 11/18/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Bummer.. Thanks again Phage..(expletive)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
maybe they were saying that after seeing evidence left behind and the evidence was just slight evidence... and they had been seeing so much of it that it was a question of whether to report it right then....????

It seems to be more about context but perhaps I am wrong and maybe these heroic astronauts are really just douchebags.

edit on 18-11-2010 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Theory 3
The U.S. has advanced technology either directly from aliens or by reverse engineering alien spacecraft.
We no longer need the Shuttle except as a cover for more secret activities.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by BluePillOrRedPill
Bummer.. Thanks again Phage..(expletive)

Phage quotes the 'official' NASA version and that makes it gospel?

Some conspiracy site THIS is becoming

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for your post! That is actually a really interesting excerpt you found. What did you think about the rest of the video?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

Don't say that! You can still have your own opinions about what you believe! Don't be so easily persuaded! Find proof for what YOU believe and challenge it!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Pretty obvious video that we are not alone. phage once again we all can count on you for putting the governments official story in and trying to discredit everything. As for me seeing is beleiving thanks op

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowsecretxx

Cool video but I believe the "ship" at 4:24 has been proven on here in a thread that it's just a screen saver. I know I looked at that pic and I dont remember the thread it was in but it was determined that is just a screen saver and the ship is from some show or movie. I will try to find it.

I love the pics at the 2:51...gotta love the Triangle!! Now what was the excuse behind that photo? Space debris or gas?

Thanks for sharing. I LOVE these videos.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the manipulated NASA version of events. Mitchells unaltered statements later says it all.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Nice video and my eyes are certainly picking up very strange objects and their movements.As for ice particles ect or space debris this could be fine for SOME of these objects but not all.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Yes the screen saver picture is just that... its from a piece of artwork. The triangle out the window of STS61... that I ordered an 11x14 print and 600 dpi scan of the negative from NASA (cost $110.00) Yes the 'official' story is 'space debris'

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT
As for ice particles ect or space debris this could be fine for SOME of these objects but not all.

Yeah.. well my problem with 'ice particles' is the movement seen in many of them. In the STS75 video the motion of the objects defies the debris theory simply because NO ONE has yet explained what force causes all the different directions and some have curved pathways...

Since there is no atmosphere out there, a blast from the shuttle engines would NOT make particles just scatter and flit about like dust on earth would do. I have even seen some try to state that the gravity of earth is pulling these down in an arc yet ignore the ones going away from earth.

Its funny actually, the desperation some show, including tossing Newton out the air lock when it suits them

Here you can see LunaCognita's motion study and the long debate

New Analysis Video of the STS-75 Tether Incident
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join