It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director US Army WarCollege says Israeli Mossad Did 911

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by messenger2232013

Not quite sure where people this Jesuit thing. Was Chertoff a Jesuit? Was Silverstein a Jesuit? Liebermann? Pearle? Feithe? Wolfawitz? Zelikow? Zakheim?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
www.youtube.com...

I thought you would refer to early news reports and, in particular, to the Dan Rather announcement. I must have seen that Rather video posted a 101 times but always without mentioning that , like his car bomb at the State Dept announcement, it was wrong and later retracted.

There is a lot of information in this together with sources :-

www.911myths.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Sure it probably were candybars. I never heard of that story having been retracted. Why would they confuse explosives with anything else? If you prefer to believe an site which is obviously run by 911 deniers over the authorities, wellll....
edit on 27-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Sure it probably were candybars. I never heard of that story having been retracted. Why would they confuse explosives with anything else? If you prefer to believe an site which is obviously run by 911 deniers over the authorities, wellll....
edit on 27-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

When I gave you the link to the site I pointed out that it contains sources you could have looked at, like this one :-

www.nydailynews.com...

There is no doubt that the van and explosives story was just one of those, like the car bomb at the State Dept also announced by Dan Rather, that arose from early confusion and was soon retracted. It never made it to the 9/11 Commission report because there was nothing in it.

The fact that you refer to the MSM as "authorities" I find somewhat ironic. Aren't they supposed to be part of the conspiracy of silence ?

If appreciate that you really don't want to let this story go so why don't you check with NYPD ?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sure I am sure the cops were confused. You can either believe that the police does not know what it was doing and that innocent mossad agents were detained for weeks, untill people of power ordered their released (chertoff) and that the story was retracted to fit the official story better or you can believe whatever the media feeds you.

Like I said I do not see the difference between some guys saying it on a forum and some gays posting the same story in a site the calls 911myths.org. If you want to accept 911myths as an authority, thats more power to you. I stick with the men in uniform.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Sure I am sure the cops were confused. You can either believe that the police does not know what it was doing and that innocent mossad agents were detained for weeks, untill people of power ordered their released (chertoff) and that the story was retracted to fit the official story better or you can believe whatever the media feeds you.

Like I said I do not see the difference between some guys saying it on a forum and some gays posting the same story in a site the calls 911myths.org. If you want to accept 911myths as an authority, thats more power to you. I stick with the men in uniform.
edit on 30-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

You cling to this vans and explosives and Israelis story desperately. It is apparent that you have an agenda and keep bumping everything, however ancient, that has Mossad, Israeli or Jew in the title.

You didn't get this story from " the men in uniform " as you allege, you got it from old msm reports . But you don't take any notice that the msm promptly retracted the story, as here for example ; -

www.nydailynews.com...

Which is why I suggested you contact NYPD if you are so sure about it; but of course you wont.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You just keep on clinging to that damn fool Nist report.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Ok - just notice a detail that is sort of interesting .... on TV they said the George Washington Bridge was the target. but a car bomb on a bridge would have minimal damage all your blowing up is road way and few strucural beams at most - total failure of the GWB with a car bomb... not a good target for the weapon.
My information is at odds with the story on ABC listed above.... in my notes from 2003 -state the Holland Tunnel was the intended target for the van load of explosives... GWB - Holland Tunnel .... potatoe tomato
it didn't happen so I guess it doesnt matter - but it is bugging me to figure out which landmark was the bomb for?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
Ok - just notice a detail that is sort of interesting .... on TV they said the George Washington Bridge was the target. but a car bomb on a bridge would have minimal damage all your blowing up is road way and few strucural beams at most - total failure of the GWB with a car bomb... not a good target for the weapon.
My information is at odds with the story on ABC listed above.... in my notes from 2003 -state the Holland Tunnel was the intended target for the van load of explosives... GWB - Holland Tunnel .... potatoe tomato
it didn't happen so I guess it doesnt matter - but it is bugging me to figure out which landmark was the bomb for?

Wouldn't it perhaps be a good idea, in the first instance, to find out if there ever was a "van load of explosives ".

If you think there was, please give sources which were not retracted almost immediately.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

I can do better than that... how about an Arresting Officer...
www.youtube.com...

and confirmation that - that took place is the NYPD audio ... if this aint it - just search it - easy find.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 23-4-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If you think there was, please give sources which were not retracted almost immediately.

Yeah, retracted by the same disreputable people who marketed the Official Fairy Tale, framing the 19 top gun cavemen.

But Tuesday night, Rather announced that "further checking on that story" showed other authorities knew nothing about it. "Maybe it's true and maybe it isn't," he added.

Sounds like a weak retraction here by Rather; actually it is not technically a retraction. He obviously knew something very fishy was going on, like a game of distraction.

"Everybody feels pressure to get the next thing on the air," a TV news producer said

Yet another one of those anonymous quotes designed to support the Official Fairy Tale. Why does this TV news producer fail to identify himself?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SphinxMontreal

I love how every top exec in the country from the talking boxes (TV) just so happend to be on the scene and making reports... were talking about VP of advertising, Media relations heads and the like all with fancy titles.
took over 911 broadcasting reports... they were feeding the machine.... and there is a guy who gets on at least 2 times that describes the fairy tale before it happens... and he does it on two different channels... sounds like a script repeated twice almost identical. www.youtube.com...

and then there is WingDings... www.youtube.com...
that is sort of weird - but that is true "IF" Dr. Sabrosky is right - and it appears he is -- Isreali news is like 15 seconds and thats like once a week so - they are distancing themselves from Israel because the Military Knows... now for what we are doing in the Arab lands... humm, that might be a Military necessity.. but if it was - it was because we were losing the fight to charge oil for dollars - which we ended up getting oil for free... and they sold it to us... thats seriously a lot of dough and my intuition tells me that money is
owned internationally and is stored with the IMF. but thats just intuition.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Mdv2

The US Government only ever does anything if it has a strategic and or finacial gain attached to it. I can't see what the US Government has got out of this. OIl is usually cited, and your paying how much to run a Ve Hicle now ?-?. It seems a heavy price just to Increase the price of fuel. And how does one explain Afghanistan, unless the Government was really just after cheap Cocaine or maybe it was secure good deals of Straw Baskets.

WAR = MONEY

globalresearch.ca...

more then one way to profit too!

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ISRAELdid911

Even your own links make clear that " the vehicle was found to be an innocent delivery truck ".

You are just trying to grab at straws from the initial confusion of 9/11. Was there a car bomb at the State Dept as also reported early ?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

why ask for evidence if you not going to view it. Gman

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by skeptic_al
reply to post by Mdv2

The US Government only ever does anything if it has a strategic and or finacial gain attached to it. I can't see what the US Government has got out of this. OIl is usually cited, and your paying how much to run a Ve Hicle now ?-?. It seems a heavy price just to Increase the price of fuel. And how does one explain Afghanistan, unless the Government was really just after cheap Cocaine or maybe it was secure good deals of Straw Baskets.

WAR = MONEY

globalresearch.ca...

more then one way to profit too!

So. yet another one quoting oil as a motive for 9/11 and subsequent middle eastern wars.

Afghanistan's production of oil is zero barrels per day. I have yet to see any evidence that the US or UK have received a single barrel of free oil from Iraq. Perhaps someone can enlighten me.

But, the figures are quite clear, the US has invested $704 billion, up to Feb 2010, in the Iraq war and occupation. Anyone care to calculate how much oil that would buy on the international market ?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

yes but piplines from the stans to the sea is... why we there, Lythium. Pipeline and our farming chemicals and military can protect the finest opium on the planet - say we cant...

and we are in Iraq to keep their oil off the market. it would appear.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ISRAELdid911
reply to post by Alfie1

yes but piplines from the stans to the sea is... why we there, Lythium. Pipeline and our farming chemicals and military can protect the finest opium on the planet - say we cant...

Can you give me some details about the production of the pipeline and lythium as it relates to the US economy ? thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join