It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Director US Army WarCollege says Israeli Mossad Did 911

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

This is the only truth documentary that covers the whole truth. It already accepts that its an Inside job and shows you every person thats responsible.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Good find. Look at part 4 the bits that have videos of fox news. Then think of fox news today. You wouldnt think its the same channel, as if they have been bough up heavily since 2001.

That fits all very nicely with the video the OP made.
edit on 19-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
First let me just say thank you for posting the video, because it informed me that reputable sources verify the likelihood of an Israeli 911 connection. I remember on the actual day of 911, some Israelis were arrested for strangely celebrating after the towers got hit. they were gathered around a white van at the top of a parking garage. your post confirms my suspicion that Zionists carried out 911. Thank you. That is my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
This is old news, but nevertheless of great value. Could anyone explain me what motives Israel had to do this? How exactly is Israel benefiting from war in Iraq and Afghanistan?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
This is old news, but nevertheless of great value. Could anyone explain me what motives Israel had to do this? How exactly is Israel benefiting from war in Iraq and Afghanistan?

Iraq with saddam husseing sworn enemy of Israel should be obvious.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

Originally posted by Mdv2

Iraq with saddam husseing sworn enemy of Israel should be obvious.

That's not a credible motive. Hussein was little of a (capable) threat in the early 2000s and Israel knew this. Don't get me wrong, it wouldn't surprise me if Israel was involved, but I'd like to see a more credible theory.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Sorry I am not getting this, I have never got this comnspiracy about 9/11.

What country were the people who actually took over the aircraft from? What religion were they?
On most flights, they allowed the passengers to phone home - so there are plenty of descriptions there of these people. Even after the event, there were newspaper stories of Air Marshalls keeping an eye on similar bombers.

And what about the failed bombers? Richard Read and others with explosives in their shoe?

And what about the hate generated from this - through You Tube and sites like this, approx. 50% of British Muslims do not believe that 7/7 London Bombing was done by Moslems. They hold onto flimsy, miniscule evidence of some ridiculous report in an inaccuracy of timings, completely forgetting all the personal evidence of witnesses who were there and CCTV and the bombers own video tapes on You Tube how they want to avenge the West..

It would not surprise me that both CIA, MI5 and Mossad knew something was to happen - but they did not know when or how. They were probably dealing with many claimed 9/11s before the real one came along.

I agree we must open our eyes to the truth, so lets talk truith let's discuss the lower than vermin who hijacked the planes holding the stewardesses with cheese wire around their neck

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Words fail to describe the happiness I have felt lately with the threads being show as of late that blatantly expose the ZIONAZI'S extensive history of Israeli sponsored terrorism. From USS Liberty, Lavon, and 911.... amongst many others. The anti semite card no longer works. People who share my beliefs can only be labeled anti terrorist and I can handle that. Those evil media moguls must be pooping their pants with their loss of control. Sure they have the nuke buttons, and control the financial system, but they can't hide and they are not immune to the chaos they create. I am confident they are hidden in their corners turning on each other like the lizards they are. In the near future there will be a turn events which will hold political, spiritual, and changing of society for the better due to the love and positive energy the majority of us posses. Forgive me if this was off topic. But OP this type of information is in high circulation and no matter what eventually it will make a difference.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by Newbomb Turk

Words fail to describe the happiness I have felt lately with the threads being show as of late that blatantly expose the ZIONAZI'S extensive history of Israeli sponsored terrorism. From USS Liberty, Lavon, and 911.... amongst many others. The anti semite card no longer works. People who share my beliefs can only be labeled anti terrorist and I can handle that. Those evil media moguls must be pooping their pants with their loss of control. Sure they have the nuke buttons, and control the financial system, but they can't hide and they are not immune to the chaos they create. I am confident they are hidden in their corners turning on each other like the lizards they are. In the near future there will be a turn events which will hold political, spiritual, and changing of society for the better due to the love and positive energy the majority of us posses. Forgive me if this was off topic. But OP this type of information is in high circulation and no matter what eventually it will make a difference.

I hate to bust your bubble, but half a dozen guys on above top secret and a video with about 5000 views is not much concern for them, also we are not about to go on a killing spree to knife Spielberg and get Anne Frank.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

I hate to bust your bubble, but half a dozen guys on above top secret and a video with about 5000 views is not much concern for them, also we are not about to go on a killing spree to knife Spielberg and get Anne Frank.

Don't get too sure of yourself. Just about everyone I've been talking to lately (this includes Joe six pack) seems to be very receptive to the idea of a Zionist element. The internet is also a wash with young people who are watching the Youtube videos and drawing very similar conclusions.

If I bring up the conversation to anyone under 30, I'm usually preaching to the choir. And even more surprisingly is if I bring it up to anyone over 30 I get about a 50% acknowledgement.

People are waking up and they are waking up fast.

To the sick bastards who did this (and most of us have a pretty good idea these days who that was), you'd better hurry, because time appears to be running out.

Building #7 was their biggest mistake. As the economy continues to spiral into the abyss, you might find sheeple turning into people once there's not enough grass to go around. The French nobility learned this lesson the hard way. Whoa to TPTB once people start using their minds again as it appears that their lightbulbs are turning on as we speak.
edit on 19-11-2010 by warequalsmurder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by searchforknowledge

Just wondering then:what all those people driving on the highway saw that was knocking over Light Poles and
Clipping Tress. I konw people are not reliable as observers, but this was a JumboJet 100ft away.
So where did THAT plane go, not the one you can't find at the Pentagon.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

I am more interested in talking about the video. This guy is saying mossad did it. What exactly is he basing it on?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Well that's the thing, n'est-ce pas

He only has access to exactly the same evidence as you and I, TV and Youtube.
If he worked at the Inner Ring of the Pentagon or Norad then it might be worth
listening to. But big deal he ran a College.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by skeptic_al

What have other people to say about the video. What do you think of the video and the possible involvement of mossad in 911?
edit on 19-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I would say Other Muslims supporting Pallestinians would have a bigger Motive than Israels.
I just can't fathom what Israel's motive could be. If it was to blame Palestinians, but then
you would be Inviting a War in your own Backyard. If it was to Wipe Iraq of the Face
of the Earth, then that failed, and can't see the purpose of that leaving the even bigger threat
on the other side. Iran is totally untouched and would be more desperate to stop Israel now
than before. Then there's the US Motive for her actions "Freedom & Democracy", "Axis of Evil",
"You're with USa or you're against USa" are almost laughable.

Certainly Israel is the root cause of terrorism, but why is there cause for Terrorism.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
That is very interesting. What have other people to say to the video, if you take the additional information from this video into account?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by skeptic_al

I just can't fathom what Israel's motive could be.

How about having their big bass protector (The U.S.) sitting squarely between Israel and Iran?

Iran would destroy Israel, but they would be very hesitant to do anything knowing they would have to fly over the American military.

Why fight your own enemies when you can get someone else to do it for you?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

This guy is saying mossad did it. What exactly is he basing it on?

His hatred of jews. Just like all the others claiming it was the jews, or explosives were used, or missiles etc. they have zero evidence, just their hatred.
edit on 20/11/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The Mossad do not represent all Israeli Jewish people, otherwise the CIA represents all Americans.
Bottom line these black ops groups are dangerous and treat human life as worthless garbage.

Was the Mossad involved in 9/11, they probably helped, the question is, if got they approached by rogue elements within the US, deep black ops to help up front? If so America needs to look inwards more than at Israel and the Mossad. There are too many variables in play to just say "the Jews did it".

The Israeli agency that monitors information on the net for Jewish/Israeli/Mossad information must have the red light going for this thread.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

This guy is saying mossad did it. What exactly is he basing it on?

His hatred of jews. Just like all the others claiming it was the jews, or explosives were used, or missiles etc. they have zero evidence, just their hatred.
edit on 20/11/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

I fully believe Israel had a part in the events of September 11th, and I certainly dont hate jews.

is whining about anti semitism your only rebuttal?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join