It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I saw the boy as a new nazi or clone of hitler and the woman as his birth mother. They are saying "it is done" here he is, not whole what we wanted but only part..red. is it good enough.

The former SS member Wilhelm Landig of the Vienna Circle (esoteric) "coined the idea of the Black Sun, a substitute swastika and mystical source of energy capable of regenerating the Aryan race"[31]
en.wikipedia.org...(occult_symbol)

A burning bush represents sacred ground...egypt and the pyramid.

The clearly arian woman is being set free from her invisable prison by an unseen force beyond the black sun

The second picture the larger chars are a male and female the yin yang symbol in the left bottom as one poster mentioned representing the sun giving birth to something clearly disastrous to all types of people from beggars to clergy.

Well there's mine show me yours :-)!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Ecumenical-The whole world

Quotient-The result of division

Edit: The naked folks represent the fear of people finding out who you are while the fire is a symbol for cleansing. The flags and banners are distress signals. That picture reeks of no hope.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
There are some pretty good explanations already. I don't know what more I could add but in the first picture, I do get the sense that the lady of the hidden cross/cube is trying to get average joe's attention to what is going on in the forefront of the picture. He is so distracted with with either the bible or pursuit of knowledge that he isn't aware of what's going on around him. Perhaps he is a student and the tree of knowledge burning up represents his pursuit going up in flames.

The germanic lady is presenting the idea of the german youth as the awaited messiah. The persian neither agrees nor disagrees, they are just discussing it. The black man idly stands by listening to their conversation. He's not really involved in the conversation, he's just takes notice. He seems rather annoyed. The other guy with his hand on his chin is also wondering if this boy could be the one.

In the second picture, I also see the hexagram intended in the 'divine androgenous' which flames above the chaos beneath. The net seems to be a fish net or rather 'soul net'. I get the feeling the man in the Christ pose represents someone else who is going to be 'sacrificed'.

In the third picture, I have to vote EQ stands for euilibrium - a stable situation in which forces cancel one another.
These two forces which they hope should cancel each other out is the white group of workers on the left (from our point of view) vs the multicultural group on the right. These two forces shall 'bend over' for euilibrium as the two which stand next to the sign symbolizes. The sleeping man represents the future stable situation.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Here are some of these images that are a little bigger and higher res

edit on 17-11-2010 by cavrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

I saw the same thing and was curious. It's obviously not the same flame pattern as the rest. My first thought was a Yin Yang symbol as well... more "equilibrium" symbolism?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
These strike me as odd as well. Downright bizarre, in the same vein as the DIA murals. Smae artist as has been pointed out. What interests me the most is mural one. The floating woman in the transparent cube beneth the eclipse. Very strange. Could the cube represent 3 dimensional space as prison. It's transparency our knowledge of other dimensions, but our inability to access them?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

While I realize that most of what we're all saying is conjecture, I can't help but think of the similarities between woman in the cube in the BoA mural, and the animals in the cube in the DIA murals. Same artist... and they definitely look similar... so maybe the symbolism is similar?

In DIA, the cubes are pretty much agreed to be representative of "genetic preservation" of extinct or soon-extinct species...

Just another thought. This stuff is crazy, man. I've seen the murals in DIA first-hand and most of the other oddities of that airport... creepy creepy!!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

It appears that the woman puppet is being controlled by a Sun god.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Curiouser and curiouser... Interesting observation. Who do you think the woman represents, and why is it not a man in the box?

edit on 11/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: who? whom? never could figure that out.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

About the Cube:
"The 3 (spirit, mind, soul) descend into the 4 (the world), the sum being the 7, or the mystic nature of man, consisting of a threefold spiritual body and a fourfold material form. These are symbolized by the cube, which has six surfaces and a mysterious seventh point within..."
Manly P. Hall

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Anyone else get the feeling we are totally #ed?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
whoops f'd

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Religion in general?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jssdiane

That pretty much sums it up.
PS- interesting answer to my cube question cavrac. Thanks.

edit on 11/17/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kid_of_3NKi

I thought the same about that - could be that it was meant to be understood in latin.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I am puzzled by the stairs in the first photo, it also appears that the very top of the painting is slightly covered so we could be missing something else.

But the little blond haired boy has the red veil covering half of his face and it got me thinking about how popular it is for tptb like to portray artists with one eye covered.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There is also a symbol on the very top of the veil. I cant make it out.

Just edited to add that the pictures that cavrac put up a few posts above does not show the symbol that I see from the op's. Also his pictures show numbers on the marble where the op's pictures do not. They might have taken the symbol out.
edit on 18-11-2010 by DirtyGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
wow, the first one is very masonic. very strange indeed, you guys are pretty much onto something. the second two are downright weird i dont know what type of interpretation to take of those two. or what they suggest, s&f

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
does any have any Idea what the "EQ" in the last mural could possibly mean?
iwas wondering the same thing.....

and in the second pic, the guy with his hands outstretched with his back to a wall. (just past the radiation suit guy)

and the last pic, with the burning bush in the foreground of the pyramid.
edit on 18-11-2010 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The whole thing makes me think of "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus". So many things hidden in symbolism in that movie...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join