It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Key-Minder
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

This picture is showing the restoration of power and wealth back to the Original Knights Templars through the forces of light and signals the end of the corrupt banking system manipulated by the forces of dark.

The 4 stair cases represent the Ancient Masonic 4th degree Royal Arch which stands as the promise of the resurrection, of that which was lost and that it shall be recovered. The original treasures of the Knights Templars who followed Jesus Christ will soon be restored to them.

The black ball in sky is the black sun occult symbol.

Since the torture and burnings of the original/historical Knights Templars, the true warriors for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, on April 13th, 1307 by the forces of dark, these dark forces have maintained a strong hold on the banking system and Christianity in general.

What a load of absolute drivel .How many times have you watched the De vinci Code ? What a load of brain washed idolatry .Warriors of Christ ? I think not ! Firstly the Knights Templar had nothing to do with Christ , Christ worship or teachings .They were known as the Knights of the Temple (Solomons temple) .You know the King who's sins so angered God that God left the temple and turned his back on mankind .Solomon was (IS) the one who they (the Templars ) revere(D) , not Christ or God . Do the maths on the amount that Solomon paid for the temples construction for it is a human number , that number is 666 . So 666 = Solomon , 666 = Currency , Currency = the Banks , Banks = the Templars who created the first cheques and paper money with Seals .Ever heard the term seal of Solomon ? As for the banks , treasures and power being returned to those charming lovable Knights of your's . It has always been theirs and never left their hands .They never went away and they are part of the darkforces and manipulators that you speak of . So you by your logic , Christ needs money and is bound by it like you or that money belongs to Christ .Kind of goes against the New Testement don't you think ? Well I guess the story from the Pope that Christ need your money really works ! I mean they feed the poor and starving and don't waste it on frivolous things like gold toilet seats for the pope ass or anything or so I am told .

The Masonic 4th degree = The Royal Arch ,Since when ? and on what planet ? Where did you you get that garbage from ? Know your subject before you make such stupid claims .

Yeah the Black Sun is a occult symbol ,Being the opposite of light and represents , the dark sun , meaning the Dark Son .Now your begining to get what side of the fence your false Idols sit on .Maybe , maybe not .

So your false Warriors of the Lord were tortured and burned on April 13th 1307 were they ? Bzzzzzzzzzz wrong again ! Again do your research and know your facts before you you make stupid claims .It was October Friday the 13th , hence Friday the Thirteenth being unlucky .No it is so you all take note of that date .Just like the American 4th of July celebration .A expert like you should know that is the date the templars lost the Holy land to the arabics .As for the templars being disbanded and destroyed , never happend they went Denmark , Scotland and England and were protected by the Monarchy .

So my friend you worship false idols and give false wittness ! tut tut tut your in trouble with the lord

A templar groupy , sigh what next ? Grow up !

Sorry OP for going off topic but I hate this Templar good guy ,hero crap !
Back on topic , the the people with shovels are more likely to be the Chile minors as that was full of masonic symbolism representing a time marker and ritual and EQ more likely stands for Evil Quest !
Just flexing the consiracy muscle ., but then again
Good find OP .

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Lurker Here.......

Different Angle

Link to Artists Website

Flagged!
Love the comments and the interpretations.This is why I come to ATS.

You can really see the details at the artists website. Very strange indeed. A lot of symbolism,and very creepy.

Lurking on........

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The first pic i would say thats a judge and a women pointing at the boy who's face is shaded by half of the color red. No clue what any of that could be.
T
he 2nd pic one thing i see i think others have missed is the guy on the right with no shirt has blood on him and it looks like he may be on the Cross someway like Jesus, the white sign over his head i don't have a clue what it could be trying to say. a lot of sign's in the pic with no words on them.

3rd pic made me think of the oil spill the first time i looked at it. The men at the bottom of the pic i think are some way depicting The Last Supper (Leonardo da Vinci) i see 12 men and one of them is handing a green tool to another guy. One of the men is pointing at the guy who is looking at the tool who mite be the one to take it from the other guys hand. Thats my 2 cents.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I find it very interesting that he doesn't list the DIA murals in his gallery... two or three of them have been removed or painted over haven't they? Last time I was at DIA I couldn't find the "Gas Mask Guy".

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
yeah about that yin yang thing in the fire I thought that same logo was on the chest of the biohazard guy but in the higher resolution pic it looks different... whats on the banner in the background of the fema camp themed one? looks like somebody in the fetal position... any idea what thats about? maybe depicting the people in the fire in the sky? and on the last pic when I saw the guy sleeping in the hill first thing that came to my mind was... sleeping giant... and stuff is going on right below him but yet he just keeps on sleeping away... my 2 and 3 cents

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by blah yada

Can anyone get a close up the glare in the gas mask?? I think that might hold a clue. Also this is the Painters web page take a look at his `Frescoes`.. www.benlongfineart.com... Oh and `EQ` im going with equator.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
It's late, so forgive me for any mis-spelled words or rambles, but with just a quick look at the first one, this is what I got from it. In general, it looks to be a very Biblical/Christian based theme.

-The burning bush is a ref. to the story of Moses. The story in the bible where Moses heard the voice of god coming from the burning bush. Moses was told by the voice to return to Egypt (the pyramid) to free his people.

-The woman in the cube is being lifted into the heavens by the holy trinity. (the three beams of light)

-the blackened sun could mean dark days, otherwise, not sure.

-The man reading either a book or the bible could be a ref. to being closer to god thru his word. (bible) It could also explain why the man seemenly pays no mind to the "voice of god", the burning bush, near him. The voice of god is always near.

-The men and woman could be some sort of symbol for what keeps from being closer to god. (money, power, etc..)

-Under the veil, if you look closely, there is a fire and smoke rising above the side of the pyramid. This could be the sucess of Moses freeing his people & Egypt has fallen.

-The little boy IMO is the artist himself. (and nope, I don't know why I get that impression.) I also see the boy as having the veil lifted so to speak. An awakening if you will.

-And lastly, the odd path of stairs leading to the heavens. A second way to your judgement, the harder route if you will.

As I said, it is late, I'm suffering from insomnia & little sleep tends to leave my mind wandering.

PS- with just a very brief look at the second in the group, my first impression is that it's like all of our societial fears put together. (War,loss of freedoms, plaque, loss of oneself, loss of faith, loss of privacy, etc.) The mass of people above the net are angels in chaos over what is happening on earth.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
At a higher level of abstraction, I think the three works are meant to appeal to three different groups in an effort to cover all of their bases. The image of the miners trapped under the lazy giant would appeal to communists. The authoritarian police/chaos image appeals to the Nazis-at-heart. The blatantly masonic image appeals to the weird symbol people. That takes care of just about everyone.

But something is missing: There are supposed to be four bases covered. Where is the secret fourth mural hidden??

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
A couple questions/comments.

Anyone notice, in the 'fema' one, that there are 6 people above, 3 men 3 women?

Does anyone recognize the star formation in the 3rd one? It's a long shot, but there are 10 visible stars.

In the 1st one, the left eye is covered on the child, which usually means innocence.. but it's shielded with the red? Why the trenchcoat?

Originally posted by lynn112
-The woman in the cube is being lifted into the heavens by the holy trinity. (the three beams of light)

There are four. One for each extremity. Two are just close together.
edit on 18-11-2010 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
The reason why I say `EQ` is ` Equator there's a lot of red white and blue on the workers, all the workers are white. The golden shovels might represent the wealth of America and the guy buried or sleeping look Spanish. That's my thought. Maybe America will take over the Colombia work some how IDk. The reason I say Colombia is because the equator run through it. Heres a map of the equator upload.wikimedia.org...
edit on 18-11-2010 by Ghrwilson because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Why can't these just be art? I'm sorry I have a difficult time buying this, but we've heard about "illuminati" signs and "tellls of things to come" via cartoons and murals especially this month (thinking of that 500 thread flag with the cartoon). Why would the illuminati tell us some impending doom via photos at a corporate center that most of us will never seen?

The whole symbology thing in the predicitions forum has just gotten a little out of hand...I bought a pack of cigarettes over at QT the other day for 6.66, does that mean I'm going to turn into the antichrist after I smoke all of them?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
very cool stuff

reply to post by speculativeoptimist

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
I'm sure they'd agree that his feet position on the checkered floor is referencing freemasonry.
I don't know what it all means though.. maybe the bank manager is a freemason and liked the surrealness of it. I doubt there's anything sinister.

The other blatant reference is the guy (Moses) sitting next to the burning bush (God).

Nventual I think you need to brush up on your Bible stories. The bush that you are referring to in the Bible was not actually on fire. There was what appeared to be a fire in the middle of the bush. The bush itself was not on fire. And what "appeared" to be fire was no doubt just the manifestation of God's holy spirit.

Also, Moses was told to take his sandals off his feet when he approached this supernatural phenomena to get a closer look because he was standing on holy ground. He was not sitting on the ground with shoes on reading a book. There is no similarities between the Biblical account and this picture here.

I know others have pointed out what they see as similarities between the two, but there is none. Here is the account for the record:

(Exodus 3:1-5) . . .And Moses became a shepherd of the flock of Jeth′ro, the priest of Mid′i‧an, whose son-in-law he was. While he was driving the flock to the west side of the wilderness, he came at length to the mountain of the [true] God, to Ho′reb. 2 Then Jehovah’s angel appeared to him in a flame of fire in the midst of a thornbush. As he kept looking, why, here the thornbush was burning with the fire and yet the thornbush was not consumed. 3 At this Moses said: “Let me just turn aside that I may inspect this great phenomenon, as to why the thornbush is not burnt up.” 4 When Jehovah saw that he turned aside to inspect, God at once called to him out of the midst of the thornbush and said: “Moses! Moses!” to which he said: “Here I am.” 5 Then he said: “Do not come near here. Draw your sandals from off your feet, because the place where you are standing is holy ground.”

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lynn112

-The men and woman could be some sort of symbol for what keeps from being closer to god. (money, power, etc..)

Im pretty sure thats Americans Forefathers having an argument or conversation with the present day congress men while you have the `man in black` over seeing it all smirking. And the trench coat I think represents order and discipline for the youth. `sheep`
edit on 18-11-2010 by Ghrwilson because: .

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I looked at what everyone is referring to as the black sun and thought it looked like an eclipse. So I went tlooking for occult meanings behind an eclipse. I found this web site www.crossroad.to... and this is what it had to say.

CIRCUMPUNCT - CIRCLE with DOT (BINDU) in the center: It represents the sun and a sun god (called Ra in Egypt), gold (as in alchemy), an (unbiblical) archangel (Kabbalah), emotional restraint (Freemasons), and the creative spark of divine consciousness within people linking everyone to the creative mind of a universal "god" thus making each persona "co-creator" (astrology). In the complex symbolic system of Hinduism and Buddhism, the bindu (dot) represents the male force. Together, the circle and the bindu symbolize the spiritual merging of male and female forces. (See Sun Sign and the above explanation for CIRCLE)
and this
SUN and SUN SIGN: The sun was worshipped as a personified, life-giving deity in Babylonian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, and other major civilizations of history. Today's more common symbol is the familiar face in the center of the sun's rays. This is explained in Teletubbies. (See sun symbol below the picture of the Eye of Horus) A dot or point in the center of a circle symbolizes the blending of male and female forces. (See air, which also represents spirit, among the symbols for Elements) Hindus call the midpoint in a circle the bindu - the spark of (masculine) life within the cosmic womb.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
There are some pretty good explanations already. I don't know what more I could add but in the first picture, I do get the sense that the lady of the hidden cross/cube is trying to get average joe's attention to what is going on in the forefront of the picture. He is so distracted with with either the bible or pursuit of knowledge that he isn't aware of what's going on around him.

I can see the book representing the pursuit of knowledge, but not reading the Bible. For a couple of reasons, the foremost being that hardly anyone reads the Bible anymore. And secondly, the Bible is definitely not a distraction. There are warnings in it over and over to keep on the watch and remain alert, and point to signs that are being fulfilled in our time as evidence that the end is near. No, hardly anyone reads the Bible anymore. That comparison makes no sense.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zcflint05

I know, my thoughts surrounded the exact same thing, regarding that "all this is just art", when looking at various murals -but when thinking back to the Georgia Guidestones, all this seems too weird...and I no longer see them as "art", but as possible prophecies...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Has anyone been to any of the BJ's Restaurants? One just opened up here locally, and we tried it out the other day. They brew some of their own beers that they have on tap. The restaurant has a rather straight-forward open design plan, nice, kinda male-clubby looking. On the back wall there is a very large mural that reminded me of the Denver murals. It's of people working in a large wheat field. There is a very communistic feel to the painting. The last time we were there for lunch, while my hubby went to wash his hands, I overheard another table commenting on the mural saying they thought the same about it. I couldn't really find a good picture of it online, but next time I go there I'll take one myself. I wonder who the artist is as well, I'll try and find out.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Here is a quick comparison I did in photoshop of a scene in the second picture of the man on a stake:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f0e55019487d.jpg[/atsimg]

Notice the similiarities. It is striking how this man is out of place with the picture as well. Almost as if showing everyone their idea of how Jesus was nailed to a "cross" as in the pagan cross is wrong, and rather it was just an upright poll. And they both have a sign above it. Of course on the sign read the words "King of the Jews" in Latin, Greek, and Hebrew.

Also notice the nun on the right of the picture. It reminded me of this quote I remember reading from a book published in 1975:

Realistically, under stress of the global crisis, the political rulers, whose nations are members in the United Nations, will become hardheaded in the light of the worsening world conditions. Ignoring all sentimentality, they will be forced to take drastic, heartless action for the preservation of their political institutions and social, economic structure. They will see that the world empire of false religion is an international nuisance and a hindrance to their emergency operations because of the Babylonish religious beliefs, practices and customs....

Her former lovers, the political and military elements, will realize that those deities of Babylon the Great are helpless and have been of no saving powers to them when prayed to by the priests, chaplains, clergymen and religious potentates of the world empire of false religion. Those political and military elements will feel deceived, tricked, fooled and will lose respect for worldly religion. They will not have to turn Communist in order to “hate the harlot,” but will simply turn radical and thus be able to cooperate with “godless Communism” in doing away with the hypocritical religious organization....

We can imagine what this will mean to the Vatican and its Basilica of Saint Peter, to the religious cathedrals, churches, mosques, temples, synagogues, shrines, and to other religious structures! We can imagine what is in store for those who officiate in impressive vestments in those religious buildings. Let not Christendom imagine that she will escape because she parades before the world in the name of Christ. She, too, has played the religious “harlot” like her mother, Babylon the Great. The friendship that she has cultivated and maintained with the political and military elements of this world will fail her. She will be shocked at finding that adulterous friendship with this world made her an “enemy of God” and of his Christ.

Also notice the three flags and the white dove of peace placed on top of them. This represents the communist, and democratic worlds, they have united, and have achieved so-called peace. A peace by the destruction of national sovereignty, or more appropriately, by means of the nations giving their sovereignties over to a world governmental authority and giving it the means to achieve their "peace." By means of peace-keepers who now have full authority to do what they need to do to achieve it:

(1 Thessalonians 5:3) Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape.

------edit-------

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53631bfb5ea5.jpg[/atsimg]

I found a higher resolution picture of the fresco and revised the picture. In this one you can clearly see much finer detail. Such as the black man in handcuffs, and the white lady with red hair behind him wailing which was not very apparent in the pic that was originally linked in the OP. A study of all of their faces seems to indicate they are all going through a very very stressful time. And you can clearly make out the assault rifle in the "peace-keepers" hands in this picture as well. To keep them all in line.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Calender because: revised image

edit on 18-11-2010 by Calender because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by Calender because: Pic rev2

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praxilla
Has anyone been to any of the BJ's Restaurants? One just opened up here locally, and we tried it out the other day. They brew some of their own beers that they have on tap. The restaurant has a rather straight-forward open design plan, nice, kinda male-clubby looking. On the back wall there is a very large mural that reminded me of the Denver murals. It's of people working in a large wheat field. There is a very communistic feel to the painting. The last time we were there for lunch, while my hubby went to wash his hands, I overheard another table commenting on the mural saying they thought the same about it. I couldn't really find a good picture of it online, but next time I go there I'll take one myself. I wonder who the artist is as well, I'll try and find out.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdfb41891cc7.jpg[/atsimg]
www.flickr.com...

Most of these murals are derivative of Diego Rivera murals.
edit on 11/18/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: Rivera

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join