It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bank of America Murals

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
Never seen these before, how intriguing.

In the second one, I notice two depictions of christ on the cross.

The guy with the camera looks like a guy with a gas mask in my opinion.

The suits talking to a founding father, well that one is a woman, and it appears they are doing masonic hand gestures.

That is very perceptive. I had to go back and look but yes it's an optical illusion with Christ on the Cross. I cant believe we walk right by this stuff and dont notice.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by astrogolf
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Here's a clue. Without giving away anything, trace the history of Bank of America.

Does it trace back to Persus?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
When were these done?
He no doubt heard all the rumours about his Denver paintings and wanted to top it. He had a crazy imagination. There's lots of symbolism and the young boy's feet position couldn't be referencing anything other than freemasonry.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Bank of America because it is the Banks which are the major control mechanism of the Illuminati criminals.

Woman puppet - could also be the containment and suppression of the 'feminine' energies - nurture, love, compassion, intuition, etc.

Frankly, it's horrific to see these in a public place.....it just shows how gagged the media is, otherwise this would surely have been investigated and reported.

edit on 17-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
When were these done?
He no doubt heard all the rumours about his Denver paintings and wanted to top it. He had a crazy imagination. There's lots of symbolism and the young boy's feet position couldn't be referencing anything other than freemasonry.

I wonder what the freemasons on ATS would make of this? These images are not benign.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I enjoy stuff like this and just seeing what is going on through others minds through art. i agree though something sinister is going on in almost all of them and most people do see stuff like this in their own minds and are just afraid it. (pure speculation)

I live in denver and refuse to go to the airport because of the murals even though they have been changed.
edit on 17-11-2010 by AbandonFaieth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

I'm sure they'd agree that his feet position on the checkered floor is referencing freemasonry.
I don't know what it all means though.. maybe the bank manager is a freemason and liked the surrealness of it. I doubt there's anything sinister.

The other blatant reference is the guy (Moses) sitting next to the burning bush (God).

I'd love to meet the artist and pay him to make me a mural. I think he's a genius.

edit: I think the woman in the transparent cube is meant to symbolise the illusion of free will. Despite all the choices we make in life we all have the same destiny. She's ascending (death) towards God and Heaven.
Oh one more thing.. I think the pyramid is there to reference Egypt and the freeing of the slaves since Moses and the burning bush is before it.
edit on 17/11/10 by Nventual because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
The artist is Benjamin Long.

second

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

I'm sure they'd agree that his feet position on the checkered floor is referencing freemasonry.
I don't know what it all means though.. maybe the bank manager is a freemason and liked the surrealness of it. I doubt there's anything sinister.

The other blatant reference is the guy (Moses) sitting next to the burning bush (God).

I'd love to meet the artist and pay him to make me a mural. I think he's a genius.

edit: I think the woman in the transparent cube is meant to symbolise the illusion of free will. Despite all the choices we make in life we all have the same destiny. She's ascending (death) towards God and Heaven.
Oh one more thing.. I think the pyramid is there to reference Egypt and the freeing of the slaves since Moses and the burning bush is before it.

To me these murals are very sinister...Symbols of course can mean many things - they speak to the subconscious and can have many inerpretations - so my understanding does differ from yours. IMO this is neither innocent nor harmless.

My first instinct is that I just want to deface them, obliterate them!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
What are your sinister interpretations? To me, each scene can be explained as non-sinister.

Originally posted by wcitizen

My first instinct is that I just want to deface them, obliterate them!

That's because you fear them. People fear what they don't understand. Fear causes violence.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

second

Can you post your source for that? I'd like to read more about this fellow..

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

second

Can you post your source for that? I'd like to read more about this fellow..

Sure. This paragraph is on a blog about these murals:

afteramerica.wordpress.com...

[Below are three paintings prominently featured in the Bank of America Corporate Center in Charlotte, NC along with interpretations sent to us by a listener. This fresco was created by artist Benjamin F. Long.

Benjamin F. Long’s first secular fresco, and his largest work to date, consists of three panels composed for the dedication of the Bank of America Corporate Center dominating the lobby as no other artwork could, the panels present the themes of making/building, chaos/creativity, and planning/knowledge in an daring blend of abstract and realism, set off with touches of gold.]

Website of the artist.

www.benlongfrescotrail.org...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

IM Pei told the artist what to paint, the subjects could be in the style of the painter but the murals had to contain what Pei stated. Just as his demands were met at Denver IA and the louvre.

Respects

edit on 17-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva

IM Pei told the artist what to paint, the subjects could be in the style of the painter but the murals had to contain what Pei stated. Just as his demands were met at Denver IA and the louvre.

Respects

edit on 17-11-2010 by captiva because: (no reason given)

Thanks for that. I've just checked out a few links to IM Pei - he is steeped in the Illuminat.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Thanks for the link! The second link you gave has his (other?) website at the bottom. It has a gallery of some of his work.

www.benlongfineart.com...
edit on 17-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Thanks for the link! The second link you gave has his (other?) website at the bottom. It has a gallery of some of his work.

edit on 17-11-2010 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

I hadn't seen that one. Thanks very much for passing it on!

second

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cheesefacedogbone

Wow, hi CheeseFace! Thanks for posting these!

Here's my interpretation on the picture showing the boy, cube, burning tree and pyramid. I only have time to analize one. I think it's the first picture you have as a link in the originating post.

This picture is showing the restoration of power and wealth back to the Original Knights Templars through the forces of light and signals the end of the corrupt banking system manipulated by the forces of dark.

The 4 stair cases represent the Ancient Masonic 4th degree Royal Arch which stands as the promise of the resurrection, of that which was lost and that it shall be recovered. The original treasures of the Knights Templars who followed Jesus Christ will soon be restored to them.

The black ball in sky is the black sun occult symbol.

Cube represents the hidden cross, if the cube is unfolded it would form the shape of a cross.

The woman encased in the cube represents the protected feminine where a force more powerful than the black sun manipulates the feminine in the cube/cross in order to get the man‘s attention who is reading a book next to the tree of knowledge which is now engulfed in flames.

The flaming tree of life is a torch ready to be passed into the appointed hands. It symbolizes all knowledge has been learned and that now is the time for the knowledge learned to be applied. Some of the knowledge learned are the secrets that have been manipulated and stolen, along with many treasures, from the original Knights Templars.

Since the torture and burnings of the original/historical Knights Templars, the true warriors for our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, on April 13th, 1307 by the forces of dark, these dark forces have maintained a strong hold on the banking system and Christianity in general.

The man dressed in ordinary clothing represents the innocent men in Masonry who hold the Lord Jesus Christ first and foremost who view themselves as average and humble every day men trying to do right in life.

The woman in the cube who is being manipulated by the mysterious force beyond the black sun is trying to get the mason, who has his nose lost in a book, attention, as she is facing towards him with hands in the air. This signifies to start preparing for battle and to stay true to the traditional core values of the historical Knights Templars.

The pyramid stands apart from the cube/cross. Each stand for two different paths that lead to different Gods. The cross being the divine Jewish/Christian God and the pyramid being the Alien/Science God.

The traditional Masonic black and white checkerboard design has changed. The black color is now changed to red, representing blood, and the dark force’s death along with it’s permanent binding. The white color remains unchanged and is untainted.

All the people are white except for one man who is black. The white people represent Noah who the God known in the Holy Bible saved during his catastrophic flood. The black man represents the beings from the Orion Constellation who belong to the Alien/Science God as it was them who saved the different races that the biblical God wanted destroyed.

The white group of people appear to be arguing and the black man stands back and smiles with what appears to be a smug, yet interested, look on his face. The white people in the group are pointing towards the young Aryan Germanic male who is dressed in clothing from the 1940’s. They are arguing about the Natzis having created this human boy with DNA as pure as Noah’s. They are torn because it is DNA indeed as pure as Noah’s but scientifically/genetically made and therefore not of God but Demonic/Occultish in origin. The genetically engineered boy stands on both the blood squares and the white squares, with more footing on the blood square. Part of a red rectangle is decending from the sky and covers part of the boy’s face and chest, protecting him, the rest of his body is exposed and vulnerable. The red color of this object is the same color as the blood red showing in the squares and the gold outlining the rectangle object is the same line and color as the cube/cross. One can surmise the cube has unfolded and is beginning to come down over this boy, but hasn’t fully yet because he hasn’t repented and accepted Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior because he thinks he is perfect and his human God has told him so.

The meaning here is the reminder that no man, no matter what knowledge he obtains from the black sun or through the Alien/Science God, or from any human god, no matter how pure their intention are, cannot create the people God saved, the one and only original Noah line as the outbreeding through out the centuries has tainted TOTAL purity. And that true believers of the cross and Jesus Christ must work together, quite arguing and being racist towards one another, in order to swiftly accomplish God’s work and to remember the promise of the resurrection, of that which was lost and that it shall be recovered...our wealth, our peace and the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
does any have any Idea what the "EQ" in the last mural could possibly mean?

EQ is a latin abbreviation of "Eques", "Equites" which means "knight".

Ko3

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Here's a link to a video documentary about the paintings.

High Fresco is a cinéma vérité documentary about the fresco triptych painted in 1992 at the Bank of America (then NationsBank Corporate Center) in Charlotte, North Carolina by the preeminent American fresco master Ben Long. Standing ten feet off the floor, each of the three frescoes measures a monumental 18'' X 23''

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Wow it's been there that long? It must be well hidden because I've never heard about it before or seen it on TV.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join