It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Official Wants Border Eliminated

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eastern_Diamondback

Originally posted by feindflug
mexico soon can annex usa as soon there will be more mexicans in us the whites

I suspect that is what the mexican supremacists in mexico and in the US want. Viva la raza, pinche gringo...right Antonio?

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040614/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/census_population_2

Explosive growth among Hispanics and Asians fueled a surge in the U.S. population between 2000 and 2003 as the national count pushed closer to 300 million.

Hispanics, the nation's largest minority group, rose 13 percent between April 2000 and July 2003 to 39.9 million, according to Census Bureau (news - web sites) figures released Monday. That far outpaced the 3 percent increase in the American populace during the same time, to 290.8 million.

btw i am not mexican.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Since when did it matter what race was the majority in America? Isn't America still America, no matter what?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I suspect that is what the mexican supremacists in mexico and in the US want. Viva la raza, pinche gringo...right Antonio?

story.news.yahoo.com.../ap/20040614/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/census_population_2

Explosive growth among Hispanics and Asians fueled a surge in the U.S. population between 2000 and 2003 as the national count pushed closer to 300 million.

Hispanics, the nation's largest minority group, rose 13 percent between April 2000 and July 2003 to 39.9 million, according to Census Bureau (news - web sites) figures released Monday. That far outpaced the 3 percent increase in the American populace during the same time, to 290.8 million.

btw i am not mexican.

I was addressing that to the poster "Antonio," not you.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme

Since when did it matter what race was the majority in America? Isn't America still America, no matter what?

Who knows? Whites have never not been a majority in the United States, so that answer will remain elusive for the time being.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

you have quoted me

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

you have quoted me

It was just that specific comment, in case he was still lurking.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
The border as it is now is a joke they need military on the border to stop the drugs and violent crimals from coming to the US. But they should have some type of guest worker program for all the honest workers.

soldiers are not cops or border patrol men. they just need to be alot tougher on the border. hell lets just close it down.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:49 PM
link   

you have quoted me

It was just that specific comment, in case he was still lurking.

ah sorry, i thought "antonio" was a racist remark
, anyway i tihnk this article fits here maddox.xmission.com...

News flash: immigrants aren't taking anything from Americans. Companies like WalMart are giving jobs to them illegally. If WalMart paid a company to hire immigrants to do the job over Americans then there's probably a good reason for it. I'm sick and tired of lazy gluttonous Americans bitching about immigrants "taking" our jobs. It's not like they can literally come to America, ambush us in the parking lot and take our jobs.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
FiendFlug, did NASA have to develop a pen eraser to? Just wondering, lol.

Anyways, America is full of Mexican infiltrators. One must stop seeing them as immagrants for they are not immagrants, they are infiltrators. I am pro immigrant, but anti infiltrator. I don't like the fact I have to learn spanish if I plan on eating at McDonalds, I don't like the fact I need to know spanish to go to a Wal Mart. I don't like having to learn Spanish because the infiltrators have taken over the southern half of America and force me to learn their language when they shouldn't be here in the first place!

Damn it, at least immagrants need to be able to speak some english. Not this damn Hola Miyammo(spelling is wrong I know for I am American not mexican infiltrator) Diego, Kieol I Katoto batak Wiena?( I made those up, but it suppose to be May I take your order?) I just hope I never have to go back south again, at least here in Ohio they just take jobs at the Jeep plant.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
feindflug, that was hilarious, lol.

It is very true in California, though. Everybody here has their lawns and backyards maintained by mexicans. Every company has mexican janitors. Mexicans pick the fruits in the fields. Mexicans do all the #work here in California for minimum wage or less. #work that no one else seems willing to do.

Not many high-schoolers I know would want or take a job as a janitor.

In addition, the only social program they can really take advantage of is the public school system. IIRC, illegal immigrants don't have access to Medicare or Social Security. Blaming immigrants for all of our problems is just an easy, effective way to keep them at the bottom of the ladder while exploiting them at the same time.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
FiendFlug, did NASA have to develop a pen eraser to? Just wondering, lol.

Anyways, America is full of Mexican infiltrators. One must stop seeing them as immagrants for they are not immagrants, they are infiltrators. I am pro immigrant, but anti infiltrator. I don't like the fact I have to learn spanish if I plan on eating at McDonalds, I don't like the fact I need to know spanish to go to a Wal Mart. I don't like having to learn Spanish because the infiltrators have taken over the southern half of America and force me to learn their language when they shouldn't be here in the first place!

Damn it, at least immagrants need to be able to speak some english. Not this damn Hola Miyammo(spelling is wrong I know for I am American not mexican infiltrator) Diego, Kieol I Katoto batak Wiena?( I made those up, but it suppose to be May I take your order?) I just hope I never have to go back south again, at least here in Ohio they just take jobs at the Jeep plant.

I haven't had to worry about that, except when I'm in the ethnic enclaves (that includes Asian enclaves too). I honestly cannot remember a time when I've had to speak Spanish, and I'd be annoyed if they coudln't speak semi-understandable English.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 10:18 PM
link   
If they want to be in this country so bad why don't the majority of them learn the English language? I am sick of the dual language bit.It sucks!!Pretty soon they are going to rename this country...the USA will be Northern Mexico and Mexico will be Southern Mexico.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join