It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Official Wants Border Eliminated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Perhap we could just 'make up an easy to get job' with a collective goal of team digging a 6 foot ravine along the border, except for two roads, then fill the ravines with all the nuclear waste from the nuke plants in the western united states. Then add two brigades(or wings if A.F., etc) comprising a mixture of Army and Air Force for the land locked areas, have a share of the Marines guard shorelines, and for added insurance a small fleet of naval forces on each side.
Thoroughly train involved forces in nuclear safety.
Nah, too expensive, but what a fun thought! ;-)

The way immigration is handled here is getting quite depressing. Bring back the Rangers!!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:00 AM
link   
That might cause a bit of a stir...lol

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
The most disturbing stories of all at the border are about the Mexican Army crossing over the border in Humvees and opening fire on Border Patrol agents. They really need some military backup down there, it has to be more than just law enforcement style Border Patrol.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:23 AM
link   
on another board i wont name a long time ago i had suggested creating a wall. a tall wall with lots of barbed wire and land mines and sniper nests and watch towers along the border with plenty of "enter illegally at your own risk" signs, in spanish of course!

but i dont like that idea. in fact i hate it. these are just human beings trying to have a better life for themselves and their families. i commend that but not all of these illegals want to come here and have a better life, some do come here with less than honorable intentions. it'd be great if we could ALL have open borders and everyone got along but that isnt the real world, thats a pipe dream. the truth is we're having to punish people with good intentions, as illegal as they may be according to our laws because other people like to come here illegally and smuggle drugs or commits crimes and then sneak back across the border.

a couple years ago a garbage man in my city doing his job was hit and killed by an illegal. now lets think about this for a minute. yes keeping all illegals out might hurt those just wanting a job or a better way of life but it might have kept him from getting hit and killed. i know this is just one incident but thats a life taken that could have been prevented with better border enforcement.

they're not just walking through desert or wading through the rio grande. no sir! they're tunneling their way in here, they're boating their way in here (chinese illegals come to mind in this case) they're shipping themselves in here and they're flying in here. i dont know what the solution is. i wish i knew. about all i can think of is make them legal citizen and make them hold legitimate jobs. i dont like being "in the system" but i'm not not doing anything for the government to "track me" for.

but i think one step in the right direction is to stop given them incentives to come here illegally. no more welfare or section 8 housing, simply kick them out. i'm sorry they're in dire straits but some of our own people are in their own dire straits and they have more right to "assistance" than illegals do. no more drivers licenses. why do we give a license to a person that isnt even here legally? WTF kind of logic is that? we're rewarding illegals by giving them these things. by tolerating them being here we give the impression that its ok to be here illegally. all those who worked their asses off and jumped their so many governmental hoops just to become a citizen are being slapped in the face every time we allow encourage reward or tolerate people coming here illegally.

imagine how you would feel if you worked your butt off and played by the rules only to see others in your city or even your own neighborhood here illegally being given more than what you get merely because of their ilelgal status. imagine being a naturalized citizen and finding out others who came here illegally have it better off than you and have it off better than you at someone else's expense. imagine how you felt working butt off just to have a job and a place to stay and go to school and be someone just to see someone else being given a free ticket because they're illegal.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eastern_Diamondback
The most disturbing stories of all at the border are about the Mexican Army crossing over the border in Humvees and opening fire on Border Patrol agents. They really need some military backup down there, it has to be more than just law enforcement style Border Patrol.

i'd LOVE to see an article that covers this.

i think that falls under the term "invasion" when you enter another country as another country's official miltary personnel and then fire upon governmental officers of the country you just entered.

in fact i view it as a declaration of war IMO. they dont bother to keep their own peopkle in check and if they dont keep hteir own military in check...the mexican government needs to be slapped around like a red .ed step child.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePrankMonkey

Originally posted by Eastern_Diamondback

i'd LOVE to see an article that covers this.

i think that falls under the term "invasion" when you enter another country as another country's official miltary personnel and then fire upon governmental officers of the country you just entered.

in fact i view it as a declaration of war IMO. they dont bother to keep their own peopkle in check and if they dont keep hteir own military in check...the mexican government needs to be slapped around like a red .ed step child.

www.google.com... 8&q=Mexican+army+border+patrol+shootings&btnG=Search

www.azstarnet.com...

I wish the mainstream press would pay more attention

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If the border was open it would not change much. Travelling between Mexico and the United States is a joke and just about anyone can do it anyway.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I am one of those ex-soldiers from the "War On Drugs". Pick a spot and walk across the border if you have enough water or clothing depending on the season. Just watch out for ground sensors such as in high traffic areas liken to the Canadian border areas. Thermal imaging and ground radar from mobile units air and ground

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
The United States has a border in place already? I was not aware of this, I mean I thought all those people from Mexico coming in were just part of the US. This comes as a bit of shock to me.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
What a BUNCH of BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those sensors are meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you what!

I'll go buy a camera and use these 3500 points and meet you in the Mud Pit in the next few days!!!!!!! All I have to do is show you people what it's like where I live and maybe some of you will snap!

You right and left wingers are dead wrong on this.

The left says oh let's kiss their you know what, after all we were all in the same shoes once, and the right says well we need them to cut the lawn.

I'm so sick of this I could puke!

The border IS WIDE OPEN!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TexasConspiracyNut
What a BUNCH of BLAH, BLAH, BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those sensors are meaningless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll tell you what!

I'll go buy a camera and use these 3500 points and meet you in the Mud Pit in the next few days!!!!!!! All I have to do is show you people what it's like where I live and maybe some of you will snap!

You right and left wingers are dead wrong on this.

The left says oh let's kiss their you know what, after all we were all in the same shoes once, and the right says well we need them to cut the lawn.

I'm so sick of this I could puke!

The border IS WIDE OPEN!

I feel your pain.

I recall on several occasions hearing Mexican nationalists in the U.S. and in Mexico about how "Anglos" in California would not be able to function without Mexicans immigrants, legal and illegal, as nannies and gardeners and such. I hate to break it to these people, but these jobs also get done in Wyoming, Nebraska, North Dakota, Wisconsin, Vermont, New Hampshire, and every other state where there aren't all that many illegal aliens. And these states also don't have the state budget crises, overcrowded schools and prisons, falling educational quality, and about a dozen other problems facing the border states, especially California.

And the corporate, right-of-center types are not absolved either. We are told we need cheap labor to keep product costs down. The problem is the savings from lower labor costs aren't exactly there, they go in the pockets of corporate executives. The Establishedment Left wants votes, the Establishment Right wants cheap labor. But average Americans want their politicians to listen to their concerns, and that's not happening

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I just don't like having to punch that ONE extra button on the ATM machine.
It takes longer now.

The Mexicans come over in droves, to either take advantage of our system, or to become productive Members of Society..

The successful ones, adapt to being in a New Country, mixing culture, and Ideas. They want to become Americans

The ones that worry me, are the ones that come into the US, to survive off the "kindness" of taxpayers. They don't consider themselves in a foreign country, they consider OTHERS the foreigners. Creating microcosms of
"Little Mexico's" throughout a lot of border states.

The Border really is a dotted line, It's hard to enforce the whole thing at one time. If you get in, you can disappear.

America must REALLY suck, seeing as we have to spend SO much money guarding our border, keeping people OUT..

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Globalists are maneuvering America into a merger with the rest of the Western Hemisphere via free trade agreements. Their goal, as with the EU, is regional government.

I saw a Mexican/American guy on the Dennis Miller show recently and they were discussing the same thing - turning North, Central and South America into a huge 'union' along the lines of the EU. The guest was thinking this would be a 'good idea' (?!) Uh oh...

Although... I think there's some kind of 'prophecy' that says: One day the condor will fly with the eagle again. (which many take to mean a 'joining' of S. America and N. America. - unless of course actual condors are here in the US making happy little nests with our local eagles)

There is this whole homogenization thing going on... I mean, it's happening really. We're half way to having one language (English) one currency (credit cards for now) one religion (environmentalism) one security force (NATO) and one communication device (internet). Who gets the 'news' from TV anymore? It's on the 'Net before it gets anywhere else and with the camera phones - insta-story on the spot, right? Soon everyone will be able to video-phone stuff all over the place. Anybody spotted doing anything 'wrong' by anyone anywhere anytime anyplace can 'report' us. Man... once the chips get distributed and we're all (not ME!) wearing that under-the-skin-thang, we're sunk.

I guess that's when the aliens come in and take over, right?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Its funny how blatantly racist most of you guys are............dont be upset because your mom got here before mine. Most of the illegals you see are coming over for work , the same work Americans used to do before they became insanely fat and lazy and are now TO GOOD to do. If you notice you will never see a Mexican begging for anything we are much to proud and would rather bust our ass working for pennies then beg for it.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTONIO
If you notice you will never see a Mexican begging for anything we are much to proud and would rather bust our ass working for pennies then beg for it.

Dude, I don't know where you are from, but here in Los Angeles, people from every race beg for something or another. Try not to absolutes, such as never or always, because it simply is not true.

Oh and BTW, I am not some fat lazy American, I own my own home AND I do all of the landscaping myself, I do not hire anyone to do work on my house for as something as little as mowing the lawn.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The ones here illegally are not immagrants. A immagrant is someone who comes here legally. Someone who comes here illegally is an infiltrator. They infiltrate America and destroy it. Damn it, I wish I could order a #ing hamburger at MCD's without a translator. How is it racist to hate the enemy? How is it racist to hate the person that got you fired cause you wanted to be payed money for hard work? How is it racist to hate the millions of invading troops? Thats what they are, Mexico can't beat us militarilly, so they send in civillians! Know who else does this? Terrorists! They send the terrorist here illegally, they stay here for awhile, then they hijak a plane and crash it into a building.

Damn it, if the Jews were taking over it wouldn't be so bad, at least they speak #ing english! I would gladely get some freinds and family together and go to Texas or other border state and help the Border Patrol. Hell, my uncle has gone to Mexico and gotten an anti tank gun, grenade launcher, and a chance for a tank but aunt wouldn't let him have it. Go there, get automatic guns, couple tanks, maybe another grenade launcher, and have fun picking off criminals. For thats what they are, the whole being here proves they have no respect for laws. If they are here, they are criminals. And in doing so me and my freinds and family who like this country and are willing to defend it would be heros. I bet I could get at least three in one shot if they stood in a line with the anti tank gun. May not be able to use that shoulder anymore due to kickback, but would still have fun.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANTONIO
Its funny how blatantly racist most of you guys are............dont be upset because your mom got here before mine. Most of the illegals you see are coming over for work , the same work Americans used to do before they became insanely fat and lazy and are now TO GOOD to do. If you notice you will never see a Mexican begging for anything we are much to proud and would rather bust our ass working for pennies then beg for it.

Well, ya aint gotta beg too hard when youre getting wlefare support from the govornment, now do ya?

Why do illegal immigrants who arent here legally get free healthcare from the govornment, something I cant get and I live below the UN poverty level? HMMMMMMMMMMMMM?

And for the record, you ought to go downtown sometime. See lines and rows of Mexicans begging for cigarettes, pestering passerbyers for cigarettes and spare change.

If they are here legally, we know thier intentions are good as we can know. If you are here illegally, yolu arent trying to make a better life. You will not have a better life and stable life when youre undocumented.

All these jobs you claim Americans are too good to do get done by Americans lookin for work every day.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:09 PM
link   
mexico soon can annex usa as soon there will be more mexicans in us the whites

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
You mean there really IS a border with Mexico? Could have fooled me! I am in a state pretty far north and we have so many in this city the newspaper is printing a separate Spanish paper. There is no border...thank you Mr. Bush for nothing! They need to build a wall much like what Israel is doing..bring in the troops and have a guard station every 100 yards and keep 'em out!
It is sooo lovely when the Mexican authorities want to tell US what to do with our own country. Of course it could be that WE are a state of mexico.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by feindflug
mexico soon can annex usa as soon there will be more mexicans in us the whites

I suspect that is what the mexican supremacists in mexico and in the US want. Viva la raza, pinche gringo...right Antonio?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join