It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok if HORUS son of Osiris and Isis shows up and the Annunaki Prince shows up what happens????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Very simple question. What do you think will happen if HORUS and the Prince show up around the same time. UM my daddy told me to ask this question

peace...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9791ef5a84f6.jpeg[/atsimg]
YOU DO SEE WHO HOLDS THE PINE CONE??????????????? OOOPS PENEAL GLAND

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aa8bcbe1c9b.png[/atsimg]
ALLOW THEM TO WORSHIP WHO THEY WISH IN RELATION TO POWER (FAILED)

edit on 11/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

It's un-thinkable.

We would really be screwed, I think.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
No other way to put it, guy above me made it clear lol.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Well I'm guessing we would send our nukes at them and they would shut them down. It would be like when the U.S. Invades Iraq. Or when Columbus came to North America.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I would party like its 1999! I think it would be very cool to finally meet these guys! (Again)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by born2BWild

Interesting input nukes huh hmmm??? And what of plasma stripping devices that would tear a sphere apart for its natural resources. The nukes would harm Earth more then energy creatures dont you think?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewoman

LOL @ again god bless

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed71ecc98008.jpeg[/atsimg]

Look at those little guys... and the giant? Can I have the axes back lol

edit on 11/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
we show them we learned the most important symbols, the ones we were supposed to learn.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

wow a secretly... Interesting response remember brothers depending on which brother delievered the symbols COUNTS....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GingerGuidance

Do you feel all of the human race will be screwed or certain followers?!?!?!?!?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
We can put them on "So you think you can Dance.."

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by born2BWild

Interesting input nukes huh hmmm??? And what of plasma stripping devices that would tear a sphere apart for its natural resources. The nukes would harm Earth more then energy creatures dont you think?

Ok guys hold back on the StaR and flag for This thread. as previous Posts fail to point out that horace and the anunnaki have yet to be proven.

NoW as we have know idea what aliens may be like apart from hearsay , enki horace and who ever else are about as likely as kirk and the enterprise landing on the whitehouse lawn. And as for the planet stripping plasma weapons the op claims they possess well Ill leave this for the others to rip apart.

Now more importantly what will we do when the goa uld decide to come down and enslave us with hordes of jaffar warriors, now thats got me worried

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

In this day and age...they would probably get thrown in a ufc octagon and you would pay alot on pay per view to see who wins.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

What do you mean???
2nd

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27
Ok guys hold back on the StaR and flag for This thread. as previous Posts fail to point out that horace and the anunnaki have yet to be proven.

And the money symbols??? And the DNA or missing links.
k carry on you can hate on my stars and flags I DO THIS FOR YOUR CONSCIOUS

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

It will be certain followers, but the thing is, those followers have tricked most of humanity into "guilt by association" IMO. So there will be lots and lots of people in for a rude awakening I think.

That is if horus really comes................

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mackblack27
Now more importantly what will we do when the goa uld decide to come down and enslave us with hordes of jaffar warriors, now thats got me worried

They will be turned to energy as well. Some are CELESTIALS AND SOME ARE SUPERNALS.
2nd

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

In this day and age...they would probably get thrown in a ufc octagon and you would pay alot on pay per view to see who wins.

LOL INDEED so whos you routin for???
2nd

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

I would imagine intelligence would allow them to see the mind trickery and recognize the spirits who are foolishly misled by the hide and seeked 1z!!!!!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join