It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok if HORUS son of Osiris and Isis shows up and the Annunaki Prince shows up what happens????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Explanation: Your soul??? Oh thats easy.... Here it is...

Cogito ergo sum [wiki]

I raised the dead... that should be enough 'proof' that this faerie stuff is REAL!

See here....

Well....I guess this is it. (thread by brilab45 , post by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

You will also note the timestamps etc, and as far as I was coincerned, brilab45 WAS DEAD when I posted that spell and AMAZINGLY and UNEXPECTEDLY they were alive and posting... within the Hour!

You can confirm with this member that I have nothing to do with them aside from us both being ATS members!

If you are unwilling to accept this evidence as proof then what proof do you require exactly???

Personal Disclosure: You can't fool me as I'm already stupid!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I find many compelling things in this thread, the most ironic is that the "loony" Opichus 13 constantly keeps trying to say he is sending love and respect, and the "rational" Mackblack27 just constantly insults and projects hate...

im not sure who is the loony.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Your soul??? Oh thats easy.... Here it is...

Cogito ergo sum [wiki]

I raised the dead... that should be enough 'proof' that this faerie stuff is REAL!

See here....

Well....I guess this is it. (thread by brilab45 , post by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

You will also note the timestamps etc, and as far as I was coincerned, brilab45 WAS DEAD when I posted that spell and AMAZINGLY and UNEXPECTEDLY they were alive and posting... within the Hour!

You can confirm with this member that I have nothing to do with them aside from us both being ATS members!

If you are unwilling to accept this evidence as proof then what proof do you require exactly???

Personal Disclosure: You can't fool me as I'm already stupid!

I am honestly confused as to if you are being serious here.

If you are being serious, then I will say that 1) no PROOF was provided as I requested, and 2) that link provided simply consisted of a post containing incoherent ramblings to which requires sensible translating to receive any response to.

But, I am hoping that you really aren't being anything but facetious, right? If so, very humorous indeed.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Explanation: Extremely serious! Here is why...

Recently, I have been experiencing AIDS dementia. I will no longer be able to irritate the hell out of people like I have enjoyed.

This is my last post. Hospice is picking me up tomorrow.

If they have wireless, I promise to eff with everyone I can.

Bye for now, see ya on the other side. I'm done for now.

Ciao!!

Note the timestamp...

posted on 28-7-2010 @ 02:01 AM

I'll go with first name and the middle name given too me by my grandfather.

Call me Brian Glenn. I hate my last name.

This is my last post and I will Not log on from here on out. I can barely make this on my own .

Brian Glenn.

Signing out.

Note the timestamp...

posted on 28-7-2010 @ 04:23 AM

So OVER A WEEK LATER...

posted on 7-8-2010 @ 01:59 AM

I create a spell to RAISE THE DEAD.... you dont have to understand it... just have to accept I cast it!

And what happened as a result of that spell being cast???

Oh yeah thats right.... brilab45 came back from the DEAD as far as I was concerned! Magix Happened!

How quik was that .... oh within the hour.....

posted on 7-8-2010 @ 02:36 AM

Go on I dare you to prove that I am lying! I take the ATS T&C's very very seriously and I don't post BS!

I note you didn't refute that cogito ergo sum proves you have a soul!
I was right then on that 100%!

Did you confer with brilab45 and check my story out???
I bet you didn't and that goes directly to whether YOU are being serious or not!

Personal Disclosure: Are you trying to fool an idiot like me? Why not try a challenge and go fool someone with a mensa level IQ ok!

edit on 17-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: edited to fix failed quotes

edit on 17-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling error.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Many people still worship the old gods.
I would welcome them back.
I have a altor to the Goddess Isis..
and statues of hours bast and anubis.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

If you cant spot that one then i dunno what to tell ya.

I could write a thread about the fairy godmother from disney being the actuall creator of the universe and if anyone tries to debunk my claim i can do the same as this guy and tell them of how much love i have for them and how they will see in the end that i am right, because my soul is a conduit for love and peace and to spread the word of disney.......

But that would be insane right?

If you check out y other comment you will see that i am very open minded and have an interest in most of the topics covered here on ats,,,,, how do you think if feel when people try and debunk the hollow earth theory or say that the so clled reptillian agenda is a load of bs......
Do I sit there and act arrogant and claim that theyre wrong because they dissagree with me no.. Like most other members i try to see thigs objectivly and even though i believe omething if I cannot prove it or put up a valid arguement I will not ock or ridicule other members..

My issue with this thread is precisly that as well as the author.... does he come at us with evidence ? no
Does he openly accept critisism or other ideas ? no
He mocks he projects arrogance and earlier he acused me of attempting to psychoanalyse him

And claims to be higher than the rest of us as he is a watcher of humans who has an infallable insight to the human condition that no other shares...

Now when i presented with people like this yes i will retalliat and i will call them out and if it ammuses me i will ridicule them, because it doesnt take a frued to recognise that he has dillusional and unstable personality traits.
And this is a real issue here on ats because we were once presented with factual informative threads that were compelling to read but now what do we have , yes we have every sci fi new age nut and teenager who needs some attention posting crap like this and wating our time , and yes im aware that i may e encouraging him but while i encourage him he shows his true nature and the next time he decides to waste web space with his rantings people will be able to spot that he is no visionary he is just another loony....

Now if wanting to come to a site like ats to find the good compelling reads and disregarding the bs is spreading hate then yeah i guess i am . But before you decide to take the superior ground with you comment of " i dont know who the loony is" why not read back and if you can back up this guys claims with a valid arguement then do so . because if you read his posts and actually give him the time of day then I think you should stick to other sites because this one really isnt for you.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well in 1904 we entered the Aeon of Horus according to Thelema's Book of the Law, dictated by Aiwass to Aleister Crowley. Heru Ra Ha, Ra Hoor Kuit.. the Warrior aspect of Horus.. The crowned and conquering child.. i know I for one would be proud to see the Kemetic entities back home.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

SORRY JUST WANTED AN ANSWER.
2ND

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Explanation: Extremely serious! Here is why...

Recently, I have been experiencing AIDS dementia. I will no longer be able to irritate the hell out of people like I have enjoyed.

This is my last post. Hospice is picking me up tomorrow.

If they have wireless, I promise to eff with everyone I can.

Bye for now, see ya on the other side. I'm done for now.

Ciao!!

Note the timestamp...

posted on 28-7-2010 @ 02:01 AM

I'll go with first name and the middle name given too me by my grandfather.

Call me Brian Glenn. I hate my last name.

This is my last post and I will Not log on from here on out. I can barely make this on my own .

Brian Glenn.

Signing out.

Note the timestamp...

posted on 28-7-2010 @ 04:23 AM

So OVER A WEEK LATER...

posted on 7-8-2010 @ 01:59 AM

I create a spell to RAISE THE DEAD.... you dont have to understand it... just have to accept I cast it!

And what happened as a result of that spell being cast???

Oh yeah thats right.... brilab45 came back from the DEAD as far as I was concerned! Magix Happened!

How quik was that .... oh within the hour.....

posted on 7-8-2010 @ 02:36 AM

Go on I dare you to prove that I am lying! I take the ATS T&C's very very seriously and I don't post BS!

I note you didn't refute that cogito ergo sum proves you have a soul!
I was right then on that 100%!

Did you confer with brilab45 and check my story out???
I bet you didn't and that goes directly to whether YOU are being serious or not!

Personal Disclosure: Are you trying to fool an idiot like me? Why not try a challenge and go fool someone with a mensa level IQ ok!

edit on 17-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: edited to fix failed quotes

edit on 17-11-2010 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to fix spelling error.

That 1st link provided ZERO proof which I DID state in my previous post. Again, no PROOF there. Sorry!

And those other occurances can easily be viewed as 100% coincidence, that sort of stuff happens very commonly and I just cannot imagine a "spell" had anything to do with it. Honestly, I cannot see it.

BUT...

I will believe it if you cast a spell on me for something.

How about casting a spell for me to have an investment of mine finally pay out for me? I have been waiting several years on a very little known investment that I discovered by pure accident. If it goes the way it should, (regardless of the economy), I should easily be a millionaire. I dont put much thought into, and just wait patiently.

Cast a "spell" onto me that this investment pays out (it is not far fetched even without a spell casted) for me in the next month or two. If it happens, I will personally cut you a check for $10,000, and will praise you here on these forums until my last breath to everyone.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
they may even come on a rescue mission.

I like how you think autowrench.

2nd

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Very simple question. What do you think will happen if HORUS and the Prince show up around the same time. UM my daddy told me to ask this question

peace...

Then what happens is my common sense flies out the window.

edit on 11/17/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

I see your point. But you can just be fearless and remain sound in your ways.
FAITH!

Thank you for your inputs.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I understand Buddah. And am sorry if I disrespected you in any way. I by no means am trying to degrade any religious belief systems. Because no matter what POSITIVE religion you pick you are still trying to make it to a more positive EXISTANCE after you exit the life / death phases of existance. I just made this thread because of many things I have been noticing. Mainly how its being said now that Jesus was imulated after Horus. And that Jesus is non existant. This got me thinking how will the populace handle if Horus returned and the Annunaki Prince returned around the same time. Which got me to creating this thread. I hope I havent offended you in any way and if I did sorry for that.

Thanks for your contribution to the thread and GOD BLESS.

edit on 11/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I would like to thank all who have thus far participated within this thread for your inputs and patience with some members. I do feel there will be clarity in the near future of what I speak of and only can hope that some remain FAITHFUL in their ways and not fall victim to the majik tricks abroad.
Peace all and GOD BLESS.
I will check back later

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Thus thread makes as much sense as a bag of donuts riding a unicycle to the moon. On Tuesday afternoon.

But if these guys did turn up, I'd invite them down to pub and get them to buy me a pint. Cos I ain't much money right and surely it's the least they good do?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join