It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok if HORUS son of Osiris and Isis shows up and the Annunaki Prince shows up what happens????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I love this "i dont have a laptop i use the babes"

dude your a classic. and yeah i was baiting you and yeah you fell for it .... lolol

Screw it you should stay online because youre more fun than the guy who claims to be an alien....

hell with it star and flag for entertainment purposes

though id hate to keep you from the babe while youre blending into the background to watch me hehehe
If you really were under the radar you would never say it, sounds more like youre no where close to the radar and are trying to make the best out of a lonely existence,,, well lonely apart from the babe... haha
But please tell me the babe is a woman and not a little pig you named after your fave movie haha
good luck pal i hope we see more of your work lol

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mackblack27

Ok now you are reaching into the side you wished not to encounter. I see you and can tell that you are trying to get a more detailed read of who I am. That is fine it is nice to know I am of your interest as well. As far as ladies go look mayne I gots no need to feed you any of my biz any further to entertain your sick wants to discredit the as if your pathetic inputs count on my blood relations. I said it more then once that I am sharing with the something that I wanted to ask. And all your are stuck on is trying and trying to degrade 1 who doesnt acknowledge how others feel of me only ALPHA get it. Now if this is your wack display at internet trolling the return your negative self below thet bridge between the bossom of Abraham and Hades and see how that river feels... LOL at you thinking I care of radars and all. Foolish 1, I said I live amongst everyday people as people to better clarify what the hell is wrong down here it helps to get a more detailed interaction from the populace. Just as I am interacting on here with many and you as well and see your fear in the unknown. I continued to respond to you because I felt ok lets see what this smarty wants to know and you present your self like this. I have no anger nor do I possess any hatred for you but I have become annoyed with your behavior. If there is any real issues you would like to cover you can u2u me. But my friend entertaining someone who intentionally PROJECTS THEIR LIFESTYLE ON MYSELF is utter stupidity. SO 1 must retreat from interacting with you as to prevent any further waste of either of our times you seem like a kanye type but thats just me. Anyway carryon and if you DO have something valid to add it will be appreciated but ahh, I aints even gonna carry on discussion with you and all you attempt to do is read me as if you cannot just read my threads...

edit on 11/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

wow i see i managed to get to you = WIN for me

As far as understanding your threads i have to say you could possibly use some help in structuring your posts as they do not all make sense, you appear to have quite a ranged vocabulary but lack the ability to use it in a constructive manner.
And maybe while you are gaining an understanding of society in your clandestien operations it may be advisable to interact more with the populace as all theory and no practical has not really prepared you that well for conversation or debate.
And as far as trolling goes the last thing i wish to do is discredit anyones ideas but when presented with threads like yours coupled with the interaction we have shared i feel an obligation to get some entertainment out of you which you have truly provided.
Thank you for your time

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

No problem, happy to enlighten another soul.
2nd

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

you havent enlightened me and i dont believe in souls but for entertainment i give you 10 out of 10 , as far as taking you seriously im afraid you score a 2.
I do love how you once again had to have the last word ,,, its just us here now and you replied rather quickly ... i guess your having a night off from the babe and watching the thread lol
Dont worry im not trying to analyze you as it would be a waste of time and im sure your depth could be measured with a little finger

So once again i shall leave you to watch your thread and boast of your natural skills with the ladies

Ive got a bet on as to how long it will take you to reply so please just do what comes naturally

Im sure you will not dissappoint..
HAHA youre funny

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

ok dont know whom believes what about Zecharia Sitchin's work about nibiru and the Anunaki but watch this at toward the end at about 47 mins on and see if u think its possible that he might have been right.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by born2BWild
Well I'm guessing we would send our nukes at them and they would shut them down. It would be like when the U.S. Invades Iraq. Or when Columbus came to North America.

If Horus shows up, he won't be attacked. They will return him to his throne.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I bet a really big Mason meeting would erupt and the mundanes would be the servers.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!

Here is why...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a48af38c430c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2754e5c9f65e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac0cb5773594.jpg[/atsimg]

Similar thread by me ....

Giant Geo God Gives Thumb Up on Earths Globe (by OmegaLogos) [ATS]

Personal Disclosure: OL is an avatar of Hermes!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9791ef5a84f6.jpeg[/atsimg]
YOU DO SEE WHO HOLDS THE PINE CONE??????????????? OOOPS PENEAL GLAND

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aa8bcbe1c9b.png[/atsimg]
ALLOW THEM TO WORSHIP WHO THEY WISH IN RELATION TO POWER (FAILED)

edit on 11/16/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

G'day Ophiuchus,
He is not holdind a peneal or pineal gland, he is holding the Star fire food of the gods from the tree of knowlage.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by williedavis

Thank you very much friend. I was fascinated by the content you have provided and appreciate your help. I found it amazing when I seen that news paper from 1981 about the 10th planet from 29 years ago and it even showed in the paper the little Sumarian picture of Adam and Eve and lord Enki (the serpent).

I wish I could give you many stars normally but since I cannot***********************

Thanks again

edit on 11/17/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Interesting view. Do you feel they will recognize Horus blood as King or the Annunaki Prince based on matrilineal succession. Because this was my main point. The Egyptians are proteges of lord ENKI. So I dont think there would be much conflict unless for some odd reason Horus was not to except who his teachers of the technological ways and spiritual ways of dying and returning to life phase were... With that I feel the prince due to his blood being original Annunaki would have rulership over EARTH. And Horus may be recognized depending on his mindstates of you are either with us or your not.
Thanks for your input.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
If Horus would come back, he would gather up all the Christians and put them in hell, being that Horus is the original, and jesus is the copy. It looks like the arrogant boastful Christians are the ones in reality who are doomed to hell for eternity for their worship in the false messiah. Oh how fooled they are in reality!!

edit on 17-11-2010 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by wrathofall

LOL
2ND

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Kernoonos

Thanks for the clarification my friend. If you get a clear picture of that I have posted it looks like a pine cone in his hand hence pineal gland comment. To take it further if this food you mentioned is what he is holding it resembles the peneal gland which also looks like a pine cone. And still makes sense sine our spiritual peneal gland seems to have been tampered with to get this knowledge and lose our spiritual influences...

thanks

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

Yea thats sad fortunatly the REAL MESSIAH will not work this way and yes it is written that ALL CHRIST FOLLOWERS SHALL BE SLAIN FOR WORSHIPPING HIM. It is also written that after all Christ followers are slain. Hell will be unleashed upon Earth to cleans the remaining who thought it was all good. This is where WHO EVER IS IN CONTROLL OF EARTH AT THAT TIME WILL FACE SEVER CONFLICT. Due to the bottomless pit being opened and the angels pouring out plauges upon Earth remaining peoples. Why all the slain Christians are sitting in Heaven (PERFECTION) WATCHING THIS GO DOWN FROM ABOVE.

SO A PERSONAL QUESTION FOR YOU pplrnuts. DO you wan to remain here on Earth when the bottomless pit is opened to feed the Rafiam and Nephilim. And to release the Real locust and undead upon the CURRENT RULLING EMPIRE
. Me I shall be killed for the Prince lol and released to unleash more havoc then you can imagine.

Luc Sa Sauf Ica

Please answer it is very important for your soul location.

Many were taught what they think are short cuts in life death phase by who they thought was the LIGHT. But truth is your secret societies have bonded you with the DARK not LIGHT. You shall see how the beast natas has deceived you. As well as how bright Venus can get when its time. Remember I choose to die for the Prince for he possess the REAL KEYS to the afterlife not artificial soul machines lmao and hologram buffoonary mind tricks EVOL LOL. Secretliez try to avoid and remain weak in souls and wont die for thier leader outta fear... SOrry if I have cut but I had no choice.. Follow your god and remember its dark here and needs LIGHT TO PIERCE THRU YOUR DARK SOULS. Life death are within existance. Peace dont cling to life just because you are scared of EXISTING.

NEMISIS TRANSMITT..
see told you they are pagan

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

SO A PERSONAL QUESTION FOR YOU pplrnuts. DO you wan to remain here on Earth when the bottomless pit is opened to feed the Rafiam and Nephilim. And to release the Real locust and undead upon the CURRENT RULLING EMPIRE
. Me I shall be killed for the Prince lol and released to unleash more havoc then you can imagine.

Luc Sa Sauf Ica

Please answer it is very important for your soul location.

Many were taught what they think are short cuts in life death phase by who they thought was the LIGHT. But truth is your secret societies have bonded you with the DARK not LIGHT. You shall see how the beast natas has deceived you. As well as how bright Venus can get when its time. Remember I choose to die for the Prince for he possess the REAL KEYS to the afterlife not artificial soul machines lmao and hologram buffoonary mind tricks EVOL LOL. Secretliez try to avoid and remain weak in souls and wont die for thier leader outta fear... SOrry if I have cut but I had no choice.. Follow your god and remember its dark here and needs LIGHT TO PIERCE THRU YOUR DARK SOULS. Life death are within existance. Peace dont cling to life just because you are scared of EXISTING.

NEMISIS TRANSMITT..
see told you they are pagan

Ok, before I answer your questions, please provide some PROOF to back up this silly fairy tale stuff. And while you are at it, please also furnish some PROOF that shows humans even have something called a "soul".

Once we can establish this isn't all just silliness, then we can have a discussion of it. Otherwise it is just as silly as discussing if Santa Clause wears boxers or briefs.

So PROOF please, I am waiting.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by pplrnuts

sorry bud but your dealing with a socially inept depressed teenager with that guy. I dont know where he get this rubbish from but hell just answer you with more rantings and fairy tales.
Though it would probabaly ake a good movie and i dont think he has the rights to it so i say we go to holly wood with the idea..

as regards his thread I thik it would be more productive to re ignite the old kirk vs picard debate , at least we have a source to go by where as this dude makes it up as he goes along.

Its a bloody shame the state of threads on here these days.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDolphinSings
we show them we learned the most important symbols, the ones we were supposed to learn.

And that we have eaten from the Tree of Knowledge and have become as they are. The Annunaki made a lot of mistakes when here last. I dare say they will not try to enslave us again, they may even come on a rescue mission.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Very simple question. What do you think will happen if HORUS and the Prince show up around the same time. UM my daddy told me to ask this question

peace...

Then what happens is my common sense flies out the window.

edit on 11/17/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join