It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon Is An Engine, Designed to Move The Earth

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Ancient sites splayed out along the earth can be used to direct energy/mass towards the moon, thus increasing & decreasing the density/gravity of it in an system of push and pull.

We used this system 12,000 years ago, to move us away from the Sun. (See ancient calendars based on 360 day orbit around the sun, vs. current 365 day cycle)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

I like the what you got going here but I am afraid you will most likely be asked (in a lot of ways-I'm sure) to put up a little more to support your claim.

I like it. Lets get some feet on the ground and start looking around.

I can't believe we went to the moon, walked/drove around an little and haven't gone back. Pffff

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
1 Which ancient sites? All of them? Are there lay lines involved?

2 and if we move again, will we have a 370 day orbit afterward? or will we be able to move back?
edit on 16-11-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: meh

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
sites like the great pyramid of giza?

Newark earthworks?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Whew, okay, first consider, we were advanced way beyond anything we know now, before. Call it, the Atlantis Theory, ancient astronauts, whatever you choose to call it, it's about the fact we were more advanced than we are now.

Then consider, if you were advanced, before you got around to building cities, or developing culture, you'd probably wanna' make sure your home was safe first, safe from moving into the sun, safe from moving out of orbit, safe from approaching energy streams or bodies.

Then consider, there are magnetic/bio electrical forces in the earth itself, which can be harnessed. Tesla knew how to do this, he called it Zero Point Energy, probably some quite akin to what older cultures call Ley Lines.

In science, six years ago, they discovered the ability to duplicate an atom, you could take an atom in one place, and duplicate it into another space. This is the basis for a belief that you could transfer mass through space simply by duplicating it into another space.

Then take a look at works by people like Graham Hancock and others, who suggest ancient sites, for instance Giza, and Angkor Wat, line up with certain constellations, (Orion & Draco respectively) - points in the sky. Then imagine, the sites are like passing points, each time the moon passes into that point of space, you use the site, to transfer the energy of the earth, onto the moon.

Now assume that there is no vacuum in space, simply a single type of material, which can be formed, or unformed.

If you could direct enough mass, onto the form of the moon, thus making it as heavy as the earth, or heavier, the two bodies would attract, you could also them decrease the mass of the moon so the attractive force is less.

So in effect, the moon is like an anchor we attach ourselves to as it travels its path around us, which allows to push and pull ourselves towards us as it encircles us.

In addition to the earth having chanced orbits, from 360 days to 365 days in the past 12000 years, the moon has also been changed in spatial orbit.

There are a thousand reasons why if you were advanced, you will build a system like this, but in the end, it's of the same purpose, if Earth was your home, you'd want a way to protect it.

Think we all feel that.
edit on 16-11-2010 by TheDolphinSings because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maybe the moon helps create heat in the Earth's iron core and has something to do with generating the magnetosphere which protects life on the surface from harmful solar radiation. Like I said....maybe.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
[snip]

I can't believe we went to the moon, walked/drove around an little and haven't gone back. Pffff

I am with you on that one. To me it was either nothing special at all or it was something very special that told us to go away.

I tend to lean towards older civilizations looking at them moon in awe just because it is so close and is a pretty fascinating object that you can see with the naked eye, much like stars etc but just a whole lot closer.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Rhadamanthus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
You can use the system for anything, to increase the magnetic field, to reposition the earth, something you might do just to increase or decrease a growing season in a particular hemisphere. Temperature Control, Comet evasion. Heck, one day we might just wanna' bust out of here & see what's out there.

Why build a ship if you can just move the earth with the moon.

; )

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Sound frequencies play an important role in controlling the amount of energy per particle.
You have to tune the system with sound so you don't take too much or too little.

We're there folks, or rather we're relearning that we were.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDolphinSings

Then consider, there are magnetic/bio electrical forces in the earth itself, which can be harnessed. Tesla knew how to do this, he called it Zero Point Energy

In science, six years ago, they discovered the ability to duplicate an atom, you could take an atom in one place, and duplicate it into another space. This is the basis for a belief that you could transfer mass through space simply by duplicating it into another space.

Duplicate hats and duplicate cats. If you haven't seen the film "The Prestige", check it out. This will show you in an entertaining way the truth of this.

www.imdb.com...

I'm all for this thread. It's an interesting concept, and possibly explains in one fell swoop many unexplained things about the earth and the moon. Let's hear more...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If you missed it, here's a related thread that just started:

Ancient Civilizations Possibly Had Knowledge of a Time When Earth Years Lasted 360 Days
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheDolphinSings
You can use the system for anything, to increase the magnetic field, to reposition the earth, something you might do just to increase or decrease a growing season in a particular hemisphere. Temperature Control, Comet evasion. Heck, one day we might just wanna' bust out of here & see what's out there.

Why build a ship if you can just move the earth with the moon.

; )
Why not? The possibilities are only limited by our imagination. I always thought, since learning of the ancient advanced knowledge or technology, that the moon is being used to hold the earth in a false position in order to manipulate the locations of the frozen poles.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Well, I've been working on the theory for two years now, still don't have all the pieces laid out. I guess the first thing to figure out is where exactly all sites/components are located. I had an idea, Stonehenge might be used to pinpoint the sites.

I've talked to a scientist about the duplication, so I know that's a no brainer.

Sites lining up with constellations, a map, to show you in which celestial sphere you should transfer the mass to. Ie) we wanna' head towards Draco, so transfer mass to moon in point 3,7 & 5, decrease it in 2, 4 and 9.

I suspect if there are people out there with the same notions, the problem lies in finding the sequence & the sites.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Si, it's what inspired me to share ; ) Other people are starting to put their thinking hats on.

Excellent.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Ancient astronauts, lay lines, .... with even a sprinkling of Da Vinci ??

The moon is just as likely to be made of cheese.

" Stella gets ready for grilled moon cheese sandwhiches"

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I started a thread a while back in which asked why recorded history goes back only 13, 000 years.

Mega-Flood Triggered Cooling 13,000 Years Ago: Scientists

I think, as do others, that we indeed do go through a cyclic earth change approximately every 13,000 years or so. Perhaps the "planetary defense system" you're theory asserts failed?/misfired? the last time, hence the decline of civilization.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
That's exactly what I was thinking. Either we got too far away from the time we knew how to use it perfectly, and somehow we messed up, or maybe we stopped sharing the information and someone failed to do their part.

And yeah, I see that pattern too, in almost every culture, 12000/13000 years is a marker.

And the Sphinx, which faces towards the constellation Leo, maybe that's a first point, or an original direction.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Hi

Reading with interest so please dont take this as blowing off your ideas.

If this 'machine' was used to reposition the earth then I would guess that the monolithic buildings must have all been in place to make the machine tick.

So a way to pinpoint which structures were used they need to have been built around the same time which is a very difficult thing to show on its own.

As said already there is a thread about the 360 day year that could be useful to you and I would suggest the one about ancient knowledge of sound if only to narrow the search the machines components.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Hey, yeah ; ) I read about the 360 to 365 orbit a while ago, it's part of the reason I like to research the theory.
And yes, the sites would have been built at the same time.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDolphinSings

This thread is rather interesting, and I think it ties in with the theory of the 13,000 year cycle:

Ancient aliens - Mohendro Daro - Evidence of Nuclear power centuries before we discovered Nuclear p
by jexmo
started on 11/15/2010 @ 04:45 AM

edit on 11/16/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join