It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aussie UFOs Encounters On Sunshine Coast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:07 AM
link   
A strange kind of tourists above the australian skies. Australia is one of the most intriguing place in the word, even for UFOs sightings and other bizarre anomalies in the sky. This article from Sunshine Coast Daily, show numerous UFOs sighting really amazing during these years. www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au...
Read about reported UFO sightings at:

•Bribie Island
•Glasshouse Mountains
•Bli Bli
•Caloundra
•Burpengary

THEY’RE perhaps not the kind of visitor tourism bodies are looking to attract to the region – they don’t come through customs, they arrive in non-regulation aircraft and never spend any money in the local economy. But if the many reported sightings of their visits are to be believed, UFOs are making regular visits to the Sunshine Coast.

Some of the reported sightings:

In 2004, a group was out four-wheel-driving in the Glasshouse Mountains. They drove along a fire road when one of them screamed. Hovering just above the trees, was a capsule shaped object roughly the size of a petrol tanker truck's trailer.

In early 2000 a Caloundra resident reported an object in the sky that looked like “castles joined together,” and estimated it to be about the size of four football fields.

In 2007 a couple witnessed an oval object the size of a football field hovering over Burpengary. It was brightly lit, red on the bottom and white on top, and tilted itself on an angle before disappearing.

Some of the crafts of this misterious tourists of the Sunshine Coast....

Advice
We asked Lee at UFO Research Queensland what advice he would give to people if they spot something.
“The first thing is to not panic. Our experience has shown that people are not harmed by their encounters with UFOs, in fact, they can come away with a feeling of elation. So, don't panic, don't run, simply stand and watch and observe.

They are frequent fliers, For sure.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Great post dude. I have been watching out for the Aussie UFO's. Its looking like Aus will be the new hot spot! Might have to take myself over there next year for a holiday. I won't tell the girlfiend I'm going to look at UFO's though lol. S&F

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Have lived in or around 3 of these areas and haven't seen much.....and i do look. I've only seen some very fast moving lights in the very early hours of the morning. The NT is far more popular for these tourists I think. There were frequent sightings up there and it's where I saw my first one up close.
(ps. avatar pic taken in Glasshouse Mountains)
edit on 16-11-2010 by zenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Thank you for the post!

Looking at the "sunshine-coast" link provided there are ten pictures of unidentified aerial objects. My thought on some of them are:
3. Insect.
4: Lantern.
6: Bird.
7: Birds or insects.
It's only a guess of course. The other pictures are more intriguing.
edit on 16-11-2010 by belsce because: add

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Did you catch the one on the news tonight they followed what apeared to be a rain front on the wether radar that started / formed at the sunshine coast followed the coast down to byron bay where ther was a peculure orange sun rise some expert said it shouldn,t do that the weather I mean and they carnt explain the orange sun rise eather dont know if it was ufo or not but weard all the same .Think I,ll have to investigate more my self havent seen any thing about it on here

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by belsce
Thank you for the post!

Looking at the "sunshine-coast" link provided there are ten pictures of unidentified aerial objects. My thought on some of them are:
3. Insect.
4: Lantern.
6: Bird.
7: Birds or insects.
It's only a guess of course. The other pictures are more intriguing.
edit on 16-11-2010 by belsce because: add

You forgot
Swamp gas
and baloons......

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Just gonna throw this in for fun: Blossom Goodchild lives there. Just sayin'....

Have fun, guys.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Maybe the british are trying out some new aircraft. Dont we test things that might be dangerous around oz instead of GB? I think we tested our first nukes around your end. Like the french test theirs in africa

edit on 16-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Yes, a white dot or "light" in the sky may certainly be a balloon.

I have never seen swap gas. I thought that explanation disappeared into oblivion when Hynek change sides.
Again thanks for the post/thread, it's nice to be directed to websites like that.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by belsce
reply to post by Arken

Yes, a white dot or "light" in the sky may certainly be a balloon.

I have never seen swap gas. I thought that explanation disappeared into oblivion when Hynek change sides.
Again thanks for the post/thread, it's nice to be directed to websites like that.

You also forgot, dust particles, Ice debris, satellites, contrails and, of course, new kinds of airplanes and helicopters.

top topics

join