It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Over Airport Full Body Scans? On the Horizon, Red Flag Tests

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Angry Over Airport Full Body Scans? On the Horizon, Red Flag Tests

deathby1000papercuts.com

If you think the full body scans at the airport are invasive, what till you have to buy a car or an appliance or deal with a debt collector beginning next year. Due to the new federal government mandate, Joe the used car salesman is going give you a test if you want to buy a car on credit. It’s not a test on your credit score.
FTC’s Red Flags Rules mandate which goes into effect January 1st and the U.S. Treasury Department’s Office of Foreign Asset Control (OFAC) requirements which are already in effect.

The effect of these two federal government mandated programs, red flags on who
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Yeah right.. First they want to give us body cavity searches at the airport, now they want to make sure we are not terrorists eating coffee cakes with Bob the used car salesman. How about if Bob wants to know the phone number of our wife because he thinks shes hot. How about if Bob is into kids... our kids...

It sounds like all of the Politicians are in the pocket of the Evil one... and the plan is to make sure that 'Mark of the Beast' must be on us to buy a loaf of bread.. Well who will buy cars when we have to get cavity searched from Bob the used car salesman.. The objective is to destroy dignity, to always be in fear, to worry, and to be afraid.. Afraid of what? The real question is it wasn't like this in 1960, 1970, 1980, 1990... So who are the real terrorists? BuildingWhat? We all know...

deathby1000papercuts.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Here is an idea - what if everyone refused?

So, no car and no airport - if everyone refused, goodbye rental cars and airports.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

Just like Suu Kyi was saying about what we need is for the people to unite. If everyone did this, the would would be a different place! I hope one day humans come together and find their strength in power!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It really doesn't matter what items they use to bring about the degredation of the populace, the people that want to keep you all in fear of your lives have learned NOTHING from history and they are DOOMED to keep making the same mistakes over and over.
Sure they can bring in checks and scanners to look up yer bottom, they can tax you to the hilt and charge you money to breathe.
But they DO NOT , and NEVER WILL realise that this kind of thing has happened in the past in one form or other,look at the Roman empire, the British empire and any OTHER empire, FRENCH REVOLUTION anyone?, in those days it was taxes and corporal punishment for the slightest offence but these days it's scanners and the internet, the citizenry ALWAYS after the tipping point has been reached, rise up and eliminate the greedy crazed powermongers who get too big for their boots.

Only later on for the sheep to realise "Who's going to look after me?, I know I'll put someone I think I can trust in that position, someone who promises me an easy life, and all that I want or desire, all I have to do is make them my master".
And then the saying goes "Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely". and we repeat the cycle over and over, for centuries like we have before.
edit on 16/11/10 by DataWraith because: spelling

edit on 16/11/10 by DataWraith because: spelling 2

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
What kills us is that we're not willing to give things up. We all know that money talks. They talk all this crap about terrorism but I guarantee you guys that when money starts flowing in a lot slower they will get rid of these scanners.

The problem is that not too many people are going to stop flying enough to make a dent on these A-hole's plans.

It's also funny but another option is to live somewhere else. I lived overseas for almost ten years. At first I thought that I missed the states. But then you start watching the news and you really see what the "land of the free" really looks like from the outside.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Airport travel has become a rude and embarassing hassel. In 2003, I was coming back through Heathrow, London airport to the States. The airport check in people at security wanted me to open my suitcase, I had all my used underwear on top, I should have bagged it in plastic or thrown it out before leaving the hotel. In 2009 They didn't want me bringing jam and mint sauce back into the country from Ireland. The nice army man decided to give it back anyways, I had already landed in JFK airport and had to go through security again to Cincinnati, Ohio. It was black currant jam, a rarity here in the states. They ran off with my riding boots at JKF customs,
to swab them for ? mad cow disease? Going over to Ireland I lost all my luggage for two days, I wasn't sure if I should buy some clothes, or just go home. I am now a firm believer in packing a bag for overnight to carry on the plane and put medicines, toilitries, valuables, night wear and next day wear in it. When I got to France for a stop over my necklace set off their machine, I then received a rude pounding pat down from the security lady. I turned to face my things on the machine and would not set my passport down. I heard theives are rampent in France. In fact, someone unzipped my bag in the overhead bin and went through it while I was sleeping on the long flight from USA to France. I decide to buy no souviners from there. It was incredibly unfriendly place. No ATMs at Charles Degaul airport to get Euros either.
My mother flew from Montana to Ohio and the security wanted her huckleberry jam, she made them open it and dump the jam in the garbage. She was mad. I guess jam is something we should all order online, not a suitable souviner from another place. We should all drive and stay in the states, spending the money nationally to help our own economy. I am so tired of the rude people and an invasion of personal space and privacy.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Oops wrong thread.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I'm too old to be shy and so I don't care if a scanner can see 'stuff'.
If it keeps me and every safer than I'd be fine with it.
What I don't like is the radiation. Scanners have radiation, right?
With my medical issues, I'm getting too much radiation as it is (IMHO).
Of course, I probably won't be flying anywheres ... that'd be too hard now.
But still, if I HAD to fly somewhere ... I'd not be happy about any radiation.
Even a little is too much. (or am I wrong and there is NO radiation?)

new topics

top topics

join