It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligent LIFE Throughout The Cosmos

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

well, i certainly do believe in intelligent life as mentioned, but i do NOT believe in any reincarnation stories.
so i think the deja vus come from an other source and not from what i had in my previous life.
Coz if you take reincarnation that means you life a life and die at some point, then you will be born in a different
body different life if i would believe those stories right ? Which means how can i see something what happens to me now in my current self if that has happened in a previous life ? For example i now write here on ATS and suddenly i have a deja vus about what i just wrote here, but then if that happened in a previous life, say as a pirate some centuries ago, i dont believe they had ATS at that time.....so reincarnation for me is something which i do not believe.

But ET for sure !

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect
What proofs if you don't mind me asking?

Well, one being I was contacted/visited by an extraterrestrial. Another one, myself.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
wow, RKallisti has all the answers and proof. I believe that there is intelligent life throughout he universe also, but cannot know anything with certainty. It's great that we'll now get all the answers we've been seeking and debating daily...

Great story, belongs in the gray area I think...
edit on 15-11-2010 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

Well, one being I was contacted/visited by an extraterrestrial. Another one, myself.

For real? How did they contact you? Where were you when they visited?

"Myself"? I'm sorry, I don't follow- are you an extraterrestrial?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Then there is one thing i do not understand! Why do you open a thread to discuss about ET if you have all the proof ??? then you should not discuss but rather tell everybody what you know ?
I can say that when i would be contacted, the first thing would be to tell all my friends and everybody i know and i would ask that beeing from where it is, what they do here etc etc. But as so often, there are never any answers to all those questions ! I just think that the moment they reveal themselves is when they are not worried anymore to whom or why !

and there are as many good decent people out there as there are religious in God we belive people are ! And the the same moment there are bery bad people on both sides ! So i do not agree that any of those ET's would pick believers over non believers....as for sure they do have other believes ! Look only at earth, we have how many different yet some pretty similar believes ? others not so similar ? then count for yourself how many different believes must be out there with the billions of billions of plantes......

or do i get off topic now ?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Basel77

well, i certainly do believe in intelligent life as mentioned, but i do NOT believe in any reincarnation stories.
so i think the deja vus come from an other source and not from what i had in my previous life.
Coz if you take reincarnation that means you life a life and die at some point, then you will be born in a different
body different life if i would believe those stories right ? Which means how can i see something what happens to me now in my current self if that has happened in a previous life ? For example i now write here on ATS and suddenly i have a deja vus about what i just wrote here, but then if that happened in a previous life, say as a pirate some centuries ago, i dont believe they had ATS at that time.....so reincarnation for me is something which i do not believe.

But ET for sure !

I didn't say that a flash from a past Life could be the ONLY explanation. I also mentioned another one.

And I'll tell you one more, but this one is just my own personal interpretation. Deja Vus are there as little reminders to tell us (remind us): hey, there is something more to this reality I know!

No trigger is without subsequent action (be it consciously or not). Cause and effect.

I have Deja Vus all the time, and they usually occur at moments when I am most inspired/thoughtful/enlightened.
To me, it's like saying, you're on the right path, keep on going that way.

And yet I have one more explanation. Future sight. I believe your subconscious many times knows what's coming up ahead, and when it does happen, your conscious is interpolated with your subconscious and you suddenly you "remember" it, you just somehow feel it already happened.

Do you find those explanations more acceptable?

Though that doesn't mean reincarnation is not real. It may not last forever, and you can certainly get out of the Wheel of Death and Rebirth, but I know it to be true.
And this comes from someone who could never quite swallow the concept of reincarnation - until not very long ago. It was one of the pieces of the puzzle that I needed to make the picture.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

this sounds a bit more logic yes, but still, i will never know and you will never know. But you seem to be pretty confident that you know all those answers to things no one can understand....

the part with that it is a reminder to be on the right track is a nice thinking indeed. But then again, it is like those furtune tellers....they tell you you will build in the future a nice big house for you and your family and since someone told you that and you really believe in it, you will work just for that, so he actually didnt see the future, he just said something and you followed it through !

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
wow, RKallisti has all the answers and proof. I believe that there is intelligent life throughout he universe also, but cannot know anything with certainty. It's great that we'll now get all the answers we've been seeking and debating daily...

Great story, belongs in the gray area I think...
edit on 15-11-2010 by Toxicsurf because: (no reason given)

Weren't we discussing in an intelligent, non-violent, open-minded manner?

If so, then I think you could simply listen to what I have to say without decrying. The same way I listen to you, accepting whatever you believe in. I'm not obliging you to believe anything, after all.

And I have my answers and my proof, don't get it wrong.

What would you rather have me say, that I can't prove anything with full certainty because the rest of you can't? Well, what if I can?

I don't need you to validate me in anything. Do you think that's what I'm aiming at here?

If you people would search deeper inside of yourselves and learn to trust in your own intuition... you could know the things I know, and even more.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Then there is one thing i do not understand! Why do you open a thread to discuss about ET if you have all the proof ??? then you should not discuss but rather tell everybody what you know ?

I am telling you. I have my own proof.
But I want to hear your own points of view based on your own proofs or lack of them.

I can say that when i would be contacted, the first thing would be to tell all my friends and everybody i know

And would your friends believe you...?

and there are as many good decent people out there as there are religious in God we belive people are ! And the the same moment there are bery bad people on both sides !

Indeed. But we're not talking about the "decency" or "badness" of these people.

So i do not agree that any of those ET's would pick believers over non believers...

You do not agree with what? I never said such a thing.
Anyone could have an Extraterrestrial contact, regardless of their faith or belief.

as for sure they do have other believes ! Look only at earth, we have how many different yet some pretty similar believes ? others not so similar ? then count for yourself how many different believes must be out there with the billions of billions of plantes......

Beliefs, beliefs, beliefs. Yes, as many as there are hundreds of planets out there seeded with Life.

or do i get off topic now ?

No. We are on topic.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

but still, i will never know and you will never know. But you seem to be pretty confident that you know all those answers to things no one can understand....

If you shut yourself to it in self-denial, do you think you will ever know these things?

But then again, it is like those furtune tellers....they tell you you will build in the future a nice big house for you and your family and since someone told you that and you really believe in it, you will work just for that, so he actually didnt see the future, he just said something and you followed it through !

That's why you don't need fortunetellers.

But this is a bad comparison anyways, as Deja Vus is you remembering something yourself. There is no fortuneteller telling you a Deja Vu.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti

Weren't we discussing in an intelligent, non-violent, open-minded manner?

If so, then I think you could simply listen to what I have to say without decrying. The same way I listen to you, accepting whatever you believe in. I'm not obliging you to believe anything, after all.

And I have my answers and my proof, don't get it wrong.

What would you rather have me say, that I can't prove anything with full certainty because the rest of you can't? Well, what if I can?

I don't need you to validate me in anything. Do you think that's what I'm aiming at here?

If you people would search deeper inside of yourselves and learn to trust in your own intuition... you could know the things I know, and even more.

You People? I'm very open-minded and am willing to listen to anyone's thoughts, interpretations, ideas, beliefs, etc. It's just the I know, and I have proof, but you don't kind of sharing that is not discussion, it just sounds, uhm, God-like or should I say God-ess like...

And I really wish I had better intuition, if I had I wouldn't be in the current heart-breaking personal situation I am in. I will step back and listen to your thoughts, and join in if I feel I can add positively to the thread...

Thanks for your understanding....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhotonEffect

For real? How did they contact you? Where were you when they visited?

How? You refer to the contact itself? The actual event?
Well, I was sleeping when it happened. I became conscious. It was there in front of me. A tall blue translucent being, no hair, black almond-shaped eyes. Stretched his arm towards me as a sign of trust and invitation. First seemed I noticed was what seemed to be a fin-like hand with an appendage for a thumb. It offered me to take me to another world. Told me to focus and not be afraid. And so we traveled (via what seemed to me to be via Astral Travel).

But I've been in contact with ETs since I was little. I have many signs, aside from my intuition, that make me know without a shadow of a doubt that I was being "watched", contacted, and why not, maybe even abducted (but this, by other ETs, presumably the Greys).

"Myself"? I'm sorry, I don't follow- are you an extraterrestrial?

Let's just say, for your peace of mind, that I am not.

Would there be any difference if I said I was? I think not.

I wouldn't prove it to you anyways.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toxicsurf
You People? I'm very open-minded and am willing to listen to anyone's thoughts, interpretations, ideas, beliefs, etc. It's just the I know, and I have proof, but you don't kind of sharing that is not discussion, it just sounds, uhm, God-like or should I say God-ess like...

And I really wish I had better intuition, if I had I wouldn't be in the current heart-breaking personal situation I am in. I will step back and listen to your thoughts, and join in if I feel I can add positively to the thread...

Thanks for your understanding....

Thank you.

It was a figure of speech. I was referring to people in general.
But I am glad to hear you are open-minded.

What I am trying to tell you is, the moment you begin to open up (instead of constantly shutting yourself out because of "no evidence" or "lack of proof"), it will be the moment you will truly begin to see and love and understand the Cosmos.

This is the hardest thing for most people to do.

The Law of Attraction. If you constantly think in impossibilities and spend your whole life conditioning your own mind and heart with these ideas of "this is not possible, this is not real, this can't be, there is no evidence to prove that", then you'll never be able to truly see what is there for you to see.

When you ask for proof, no, demand proof like a stubborn immature little child that expects everything to be handed down to him/her/it while keeping his arms crossed, that is when you'll receive nothing.

I am here because I have faith that you (some of you) will begin to believe.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Check out this link and look at these pictures

Star Cluster

As far anything ever visiting Earth I think it is highly likely. Think about Earth sending out telescopes and Satellites and think about the age of the Universe, I'd say odds of 1 thing coming here are pretty good. Now think about if they developed better space technology than we have, and you are pretty much good to go with alien space craft visiting our Solar System.

It's really only a matter of time, who says some dead alien space craft hasn't ended up in the hands of NASA.....but maybe NASA isn't really running space but some other type of government with more advanced craft.

I believe there could be an actual alien invasion that has been happening by a large group of aliens, and there are other alien races here, but not as many, but merely different races that are explorers and have made post/bases here and other places they've visited through their space exploration from their planet.

Basically in our Solar System, the ISS, I don't why some space buddies wouldn't have something equivalent by their own standards.

I think if Human Beings actually became advanced to travel to another Solar System and visit another race, we would not try to take over but make contact, in a very polite, safe, non threatening, basically willing to be searched and captured on the 50% chance of nothing happening. I think every alien race would probably be the same way in their keen senses.

So with the age of the Universe, no doubt we've had visitors and maybe some like Earth so much, they study from afar, and maybe once we started getting more advanced, those with the most advanced technology on Earth made some sort of contact either by accident or just fate, and there could be much more going on then we realize as far as communication and protecting our planet.

We could be working with other intelligent life to defend Earth, it might not be some major battle, but we know how difficult space travel is, so maybe on the scale of reality.... enough that could be taken out of what were told, and we wouldn't know any better.

I don't picture aliens to be god like at all, space is so vast I'm sure there are multiple classes of space travelers, Ets don't have to all be gods. Were not Gods and there are people who already think we have traveled to other stars!

Now this is all in the idea that everything through the course of History is accurate, that the Moon and Mars, are exactly how we know them, then there must be some sort of strategic structure with incoming visitors.

SETI and NASA could still be doing what they are doing, you don't have to assume that visiting aliens know everything about the Universe, they might know certain regions. Or all Government and Space operations could be feeding information to the actual space Government guarding Earth. It could all be pretty normal and happening right now.

That is why the main focus is solving everything on Earth because crazy green aliens coming after us isn't that big of a threat. Or at least it's highly controlled. Or it could be a never ending battle that has been lasting for centuries or even longer and we've finally evolved to be a part of it.

But if that is going on I don't view it on the scale of a movie, but on the scale of what can be taken out of what information we have, this is hence my ALIEN Scenario for a cover-up of UFOs.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by game over man

Thanks for your contribution game over man.

I can only tell you that the government is/has been covering it all up. ETs have been in contact with the Earth and its inhabitants for thousands of years. Different species/races from different planets and galaxies with different agendas.

No, extraterrestrials are not "God" in the traditional sense of the word, the whole Cosmos and everything in is the One Infinite Creator fragmented into million upon million of particles. That's you, them, me, us, pretty, ugly, good and evil.

However, many ETs do consider themselves to be God and do consider it their right to rule over worlds and galaxies.

And also, as game over man stated, extraterrestrials don't know everything. Some know more than others, some know less; some are more technologically advanced than others, some are less; and then some are more spiritually advanced, and some are less. Earth Humans are somewhere in between within the package that is the Cosmos.

edit on 16-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check corrections.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Just a quick NOTE:

I will speak what I know to be True (as I have personally found out or as it has been given/revealed/told to me). I wont retract myself on that, and I wont hold any punches.
If there's something that I am merely speculating because I don't know, then I will simply say so. I don't know everything, nor have I ever claimed so. I am always learning/being taught something new.
And finally, if there's something I do not know, I'll simply say so: I don't know.

I didn't come here to get a cult-like following nor did I ever expect you to take my words as "gospel".

It has become apparent that there'll be people who want to listen and converse, and those who wont.

But I hope we can continue...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Hello RKallisti,

It seems like we have similar beliefs about the truth/reality.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Dear Jokers of the thread.

Now what I find interesting of how some people on this thread take things of ET life as a joke firstly I will explain a few facts that are quiet interesting to the situation it self.

There are millions if not a billion of accounts regarding ET contact,experience or phenomena through out the global population also the history of Earth. As a matter of fact the biggest influence was seen with the technological advancement of the Nazis during World War 2, that resulted in jet fighters, missile technology, atomic weapons, nuclear stations and much much more. The share engineering marvel of this advanced technology during the 30's also 40's was due to the reasoning of ET influence upon Nazi Germany, while the rest of the world kept running around like headless chickens many of the Nazi scientists work on technology that would allow contact with ETs. Yet the surprising bit this was actually achieved after tests were run on several individuals that allowed them to channel information from the higher developed beings. I mean are you that slow not to realize that the Nazi's were already building and had blue prints for weapons that were 30-40 years ahead of their time. Without this strong ET influence the rest of the world countries like America or Russia and China would have been only at the stage of developing the first jet engine, while Germany would have been flying through space boys and girls so the situation is clearly open to the understanding.

As several sources combine after Hitler got greedy and decided to take over the world the ETs decided not to take part in helping Germany anymore. So after the war a bunch of ET actually contacted the USA and Russia to help them advance also learn things peacefully. Now slowly guess what your leaders did is said a big fat NO and showed the ETs a big middle finger, just because they said that to do so you must get rid off all weapons. Truly shows how power hungry some countries are and how childish they would be not to help the entire world, but instead choose complete power and weapons over lives of billions that could advance far beyond the point we are at now.

So as you see dear joking people of the thread ET influence has been there through the entire history Egypt,Rome, America,Russia,Germany, China and many other countries. This is why to disclaim that ET life exists is like saying that your technology came from thin air.

Sorry for being so harsh but I find it a joke of how people can be so blind to the involvement of ET life in the Cosmos.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by joshint
Hello RKallisti,

It seems like we have similar beliefs about the truth/reality.

Glad to hear that!

And I hope you can tell us a little bit about your thoughts here.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Dear RKallisti

A big thumbs up for you

Great thread and good points made regarding things on such topic, also you are right we are here to share and understand the common link between us also the ETs.

Keep up the great work you are getting close and I hope to read more amazing posts regarding this ET matter, thank you again for the thread that can help people learn a bit more.

Kind Regards

M

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join