It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Prosecution of George W. Bush for Murder - Video!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My friends of ATS,

This guy is just amazing.

i will let the video speak for it self, and sorry to those that can not view it. It's basically a guy who knows whats what when it comes to war crimes.

Seriously, this is a must see, if you havent seen already

Now that you have watched the video, regardless of how it is presented, do you think this guy is for real, can he do it?

It wont be long before yer maun Bush will be standing in a court of law, along with the rest of his cronies ....grrrr

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 15-11-2010 by Spiro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The way i see it, a leader is a representation of your country.

He or she represents your psyche, so you people in america really do have some bad leaders.

What does that say about your society as a whole.
edit on 11/15/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
[Highly trained monkeys are on the job right now....]

Never mind....
edit on 15-11-2010 by Mizzijr because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
We impeach a decent leader for a white lie. Then we let a horrible leader pretty much destroy nations, both foreign and domestic. Then we blame it all on his successor. Funny how America works.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Bush is a traitor to America, and he deserves to be tried as such.

Lying us into a war with Iraq which caused thousands of American military deaths, and hundreds of thousands of innocent Iraqi deaths.

He is a war criminal, pure and simple.

And don't give me that baloney about the war on terrorism.

Where the heck is Osama? They took their eyes off the prize, because the real prize is OIL.

Everyone thinks we left Iraq. Well guess what, we got 50,000 troops who will be there indefinitely.

And Afghanistan is the same thing, indefinite occupation to protect the newly built pipelines, and railways and roadways, so that the corporations can rape that country of its natural resources.

People need to educate themselves as to what is going on in the world.

911, was the perfect excuse for the powers that be to take over the world.

911, in my opinion, was allowed to happen, for that same reason.

Bush, wraps himself in a flag, and carries a Bible, what a joke, he is a traitorous demon.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

He or she represents your psyche, so you people in america really do have some bad leaders.

What does that say about your societya s a whole.

I find this to be extremely Offensive.

"The way you see it"??? lol.. have you checked your eyes lately? or are you really just that ignorant...

Do you think people in America are happy with whats going on? Do you really think we have any control over it?

I am a US citizen and i declare that no president, representative, or puppet in my lifetime has never been a representation of our country, society, or its citizens as a whole.

Oh and one last thing, i VOTE, and i will always vote for who i want to represent ME. Just because puppets are currently in control does not mean i support any of this.

Watch how you blindly generalize things next time so you dont make the same mistake again.
edit on 15-11-2010 by plexx because: Mis-worded sentence

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Tony Blair was your leader. What's that say about YOUR society? The leaders of our country DO NOT represent our psyche. They barely even represent what we want them to. Unfortunately, we have to pick the lesser of 3-4 evils. You obviously know nothing about American Society other that what you read in the tabloids. So keep Americans out of it. Obviously you are blind. Wake up!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spiro
My friends of ATS,
It wont be long before yer man Bush will be standing in a court of law, along with the rest of his cronies ....grrrr

Its NEVER going to happen.
Be prepared to use the
an awful lot in the future.
These people are untouchable.
He will not be arrested or tried...watch and see.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by plexx

He has a point though...

Think about it like this. In this last election cycle only @fifty percent of elegible voters could be bothered to show up to do so... What was the turnout during the last Presidential election cycle? Just over fifty percent. To call it shameful is an understatement.

Yet we squall like a pinched infant when the govt. decides to, according to some, go off on a tangent and start an "illegal" war...

Given the average citizens apparent apathy, I can quite see his point. We, as citizens of this country, have failed in our responsibilities.

As for his, Mr. Bush's, going to trial for whatever alleged crimes he may have committed? Good luck with that...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
We impeach a decent leader for a white lie. Then we let a horrible leader pretty much destroy nations, both foreign and domestic. Then we blame it all on his successor. Funny how America works.

"We" did not impeach him. "We" have no control over what they do. "We" just watch from the sidelines while TPTB fill their pockets with billions while stirring the ant pile. The game was rigged long ago.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
My good friend,

Originally posted by DrumsRfun

Originally posted by Spiro
My friends of ATS,
It wont be long before yer man Bush will be standing in a court of law, along with the rest of his cronies ....grrrr

Its NEVER going to happen.
Be prepared to use the
an awful lot in the future.
These people are untouchable.
He will not be arrested or tried...watch and see.

You just never know in this day and age, ya just never know

Perosnally, i can see it happening.

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
My friend,

[quoted off-topic comment removed]

What do you mean?

Be safe be well

Spiro

edit on 11/15/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
My friend,

Just like ALL leaders of ALL countries, yes?

Be safe be well,

Spiro

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand

Originally posted by xiphias

"We" did not impeach him. "We" have no control over what they do. "We" just watch from the sidelines while TPTB fill their pockets with billions while stirring the ant pile. The game was rigged long ago.

You know what I meant, and I know what you mean.

The power was stolen from the people years ago.

Baa. Baaa.
Or is it moo?

edit on 15-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I appreciate what he's trying to do, and the message etc. However the video comes across as kind of cheesy and overly dramatic. That part where he's 'debating' with the two guys(obviously random actors filling a role), for example. I mean he's standing outside shouting hysterically at them, while the camera shoots from some silly angles in an attempt to make the encounter seem more 'edgy' and dramatic than it actually is. He's obviously an educated man and apparently a man of high standing, so is there any need to conduct the film in that way? I think a more professional and serious style would benefit a project like this that could potentially be very important.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

GWB? Is that you?

That has to be the most offensive thing I've read today.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Stolen? Really?

I think given away might be a better turn of phrase. ...and who do you/we blame for that? Just askin'.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My good friend,

I percieved the same thing, however I was not aware of the members meaning, hence why I asked.

If i am to be accused of being a muslim then let it be known, I AM IRISH FULL BREAD!!!!

Cheers maman,

Be safe be well

Spiro

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
You americans dont have to wait for someone to bring Bush to justice you know? You could allways do it your selves as a nation. Im sure you can think of something?

Did you free your self from one of the biggest empires the earth has seen just to get murderd controlled and lied to by your own govt?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join