It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters

I speak for most Americans.. We do not want war

No offense but your countries actions do suggest differently. There is clearly a pattern of destruction that accompanies the US political system. If your words were to be true wouldn't we have seen an uprising somewhere during the 60's?

Hiding behind a corrupt government is the easiest way to not take the blame for all these innocent lives that were destroyed by your country.

You do understand that not voting for example still makes you responsible for these crimes ?

*as a last note I see the good intentions in your post don't get me wrong but the above is what 99% of the non-US ATS'ers will probably.

Thanks for answering, could you now mail your current address to our war department for a response?

Thanks again ... pin head

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I've drafted a version of this that some may find appealing. Please allow me to post this on behalf of this OP's efforts, with a sincere effort towards mankind and our continuitous survival.

To China and the world - a heartfelt and sincere appology to you, and your countries, on behalf of a citizenry under the foot of a criminaly directed and controlled 'American' government.

The 'American' government is not the government We the People of the United States placed into power, chose to elect willingly, or because of an understood personal truth. We are being lied to, tricked, and stolen from just as you yourselves are. America at one time stood for the foundation of Humanity, Justice for All, and Equal Rights. I suppose I could interject that those were simpler times, but I have no excuse for the offenses that the 'American' government has committed, nor do I therefore choose to offer one.

I am woefully ashamed of organizations like the Central 'Intelligence' Agency, and others within the puppetry that rules this citizenry, I will proclaim, to America's ruin. Why America's Military won't turn around and correct this great injustice is not understood by us.

I want to reach out to China, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, North Korea... Haiti, Venezuela, Columbia, Lybia... and every other country, and your governments... I am a voice that represents the United States of America. Who am I to talk to your governments? I am known as "nobody", just one Human Being who happens to be an American Citizen watching the horrible crimes the 'American' government is imposing upon our people, your people and the entire world! I personally appoligize to you and your indigenous goverments and ask: please try to work with the citizens of the United States of America, our Heritage and Legacy. Let's set up a council of peace... One NOT CALLED a United Nations, but instead a UNITED PEOPLES.

The United Peoples of Terra Firma

As a voice that represents the United States of America, I speak for most Americans... We do not want war... no matter what the 'American' government is doing... please respond with peace and not missles...We can find a way....I am one person... Just one person... Even a Chinese proverb states: "How do you remove a mountian? you start with removing one small stone..."

Well, I am that one small stone.. called 'nobody'.

I speak out for peace. BEFORE GOD, AND THIS ENTIRE UNIVERSE, I BESEECH YOU ALL... Please lets have peace, not war!

(The 'American' government (technically known as the Soveriegn State of Columbia), in association with Great Brittain (The governmental seat representing the Defender of the Faith and Prince of the Holy See) and other governments (Who possess dukedoms, lordships, knighthoods, and entitlements), in liege with Jesuit Orders and Druidic Covens originating from orders within Vatican City and of the House of Saud, are starting wars.... through financial enslavement through the IMF, removing our freedoms, inciting wars, invading other countries for selfish world controlling reasons... there are no "terrorists" except these very entities, starting wars just to increase organizational wealth and control)

Our soveriegn freedoms are just a game to the 'American' government, A.K.A. The Soveriegn State of Columbia. The United States of America was founded on principles based upon justice, righteousness, and freedoms. What you are witnessing today is the preplanned engagements by an organization that infiltrated the American framework, and according to secret agenda destroyed it's very bones and turned this 'country' into a mockery of what it originally existed as.

We beseech the World of Humanity to use prudence when dealing with America, yet give to her citizens the justice they deserve, and the sincerity this voice has reached out to you with.

Unfortunately yes, the government of 'America' is all that, and more... HOWEVER

I would like to invite those countries accepting this gesture of good will to take heed in advance that the People of these United States have a will to remain FREE... Please do not take this gesture of heartfelt sincerety as weakness. Please do not exploit it as weakness. But PLEASE, assist our people, who stand with you against a strong foe, an inhumane foe, to regain our Legacy, and allow such to blossom within your hearts as well.

Freedom brings the ultimate in Human Achievement - HUMAN achievement.

The Chinese peoples have MUCH to teach this world about Honor, about Morality, about our Own Selves! The Iranian Peoples of this world have much to teach us about Beauty, about our Intellect, and about our Histories! To the Iraquis, and Afghani Peoples, We wish you to heal from the wounds inflicted upon you by out of control CRUSADERS that believe they have control... and dominate all to its ruin, over jealousy and fear.

We, the People of the United States of America, believe that ultimately, Freedom will prevail, upon those with stronger human values than that which is currently in control. Human Value, is what will ultimately let us all blossom afterwards... remove the policies, and install the virtuities.

Remember, I am the Voice of America and her people. I am 'nobody'. Please, if you arrive, do not come to hurt a nobody. Come instead, to liberate and to avenge nobody. Remember:

Nobody CARES. Nobody LISTENS. Nobody LIKES YOU. Nobody WANTS YOU. Nobody BELIEVES IN YOU. Nobody HEARS YOU. Nobody DEPENDS UPON YOU. Nobody RESPECTS YOU. Nobody LOVES YOU. Nobody's PERFECT!

Thank you for your MATURE and ASCENDED understandings.

The Citizens of the United States of America.

Please reserve the tomatoes for the salad - thanks in advance.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Heyyo_yoyo because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Peace is logical over war, war represents anger and hatred over petty squables. War for money, is pointless, why end so many lives over something that has no real value? Do you want to look like a mentally retarded species to other races in the galaxy? Or at least pretend you are learning something by starting peace.

Nobody should die for a cause that isnt thiers, a mere casualty, you could bomb and bomb and bomb, and kill hundreds of thousands and not give a care in world, but if one of YOUR people is hurt, suddenly its the end of the world, that is how we as a species are retarded. Because we are all the same, and so many people forget that, they think all that matters is what country you are in and how much dough you have in your pocket. Life must truely be miserable for those people.

But a war with nukes, to destory everything for everyone, over a small sum of money, is the literal defination of mental retardation. If your ego is blinding you so much, then you should not have a seat of power, of course power blinds most people into petty rage, over almost nothing.

EDIT: i am canadian. Not american. We merely want peace, but our prime minister is being paid under the table by the states to basiclly side with them on everything. PATHETIC

So i appeal to you, because i know what the future holds, i know there are nukes being prepared, some ready to go at the whim of the ingition of a single button. Why destory an entire planet, billions of years of evolution, for something that doesnt really matter? Your life, like mine, like all others is meaningless compared to the great cosmic void, countless other species across the vast distances, could have been destoryed by such stupidity, or turn away. Let us turn away from these shere acts of pointless violence.

No human is better than another human, we are all equally stupid and weak, yet when we band together we become strong and vastly intellgent, when in the right hands, so please dont do something stupid over a feud, simply talk it over like real men or women, violence solves nothing, execpt brings more violence, to your decendants.

If nukes were to destory the world, think about your decendants for ceunteries to come, you really want to put them in a situation like that? You could make them infertile, resorting to cloning measures to keep thier species going and ulitmately dooming thier civilization, by destorying thier genoms. You never know they could go back in time and try to stop this from happening. IF not someone has to stop this from happening, we cant wait for a hero or a saviour, only we can stop this, we have the power to bring peace to a battlefield, so what is stopping us?
edit on 16-11-2010 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I really don't think their is a need to appologize. Obama the appologist has done plenty of that since he has taken office.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
When you get your peace you can start to apologize to all your friends & family & fellow countrymen because the chances are that instead of doing the pooing someone else - like china is pooing on you, i don't quite think you understand how its worked for thousands of years, man up & stop crying

If china is throwing stones then there green house will get smashed

End of the day i wish it wasn't like this but the only way this will happen will be to have "One World Government" where things are shared equal, but thats not the world we live in right now so you may aswel go and try out a new life in china,

Good luck

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Chinesis

I'm not sure what to make of your various posts, but I will try to address some silly statements you made.

1.) To get to know why we have the government we have in the united states you would need to take political science and american history 400 level classes. Just reading three 18th century documents will not give you the reasons behind the way we work. Example: The decleration of independance is just that, a decleration. It is an open letter between people who are long dead, Rich white people who lived in north america in the late 1700s and King George III. The constitution is a living document that changes with the people, so I would keep that in mind everytime you try to pin it down, it tends to move a bit. It is also important to note that the Courts make a vast amount of decisions on how laws will be enforced.

2.) I'm not sure if you noticed, but the rest of the world actually wants paved roads and fast food. I dont think any one hates any one over Micky D's.

3.) People who hate the United States for invadeing are much like the people who hate god for takeing away Grandma. War is just another face of politics. And belive it or not, there is no room where officers hand out, shake rifles and pound tables in anger. Every war in the past thirty years was planned out just in case. To give you another example: When I was in ROTC, my commander told us about how he helped write the plans to invade Beirut. We had no intention at the time to actually invade, but it never hurts to be prepared. The fact that utilities and basic needs are not being met in the middle east has more to do with bad local government and less to do with us. In fact if you were to ever deploy you would notice that the people getting attacked most often are the americans, koreans, polish ect. combat engineers and civil engineers who are trying to lay pipe and build streets. You might notice that we actually have a policy to rebuild a place after we bomb it. But no, I suppose some people would rather we go back in time where it was okay to burn whole nations to ash, and salt the earth.

I am sorry, but I hate to see people bash the U.S. because we allow our people to make decisions for themselves. The best part is, in the 2004 elections, Very few people got voted out of office due to the wars, hell even in the 2010 elections people got voted out of office because of the bank account, not the body count.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

edit on 16-11-2010 by williamAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
china is just like USA

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by williamAmerican

Um How? How is a 'sorta commie' country which is situated in Asia with thousands of years of history like a young upstart nation that is a 'sorta democracy' on the North American land mass?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
YEA RIGHT!! CHINA DESERVES every right to attack us!! WHEN THEY DO I HOPE THEY CRUSH OUR GOVERNMENT. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ALSO VICTIMS OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS!!!! We are no longer free in AMERICA and the founding fathers WORK IS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer
YEA RIGHT!! CHINA DESERVES every right to attack us!! WHEN THEY DO I HOPE THEY CRUSH OUR GOVERNMENT. THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE ALSO VICTIMS OF THE WORLD GOVERNMENTS!!!! We are no longer free in AMERICA and the founding fathers WORK IS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do realize that if they ever attacked the US, they would not establish a Democracy nor would they relinquish power back to the people? What you are suggesting is the mass slaughter of your own people because you fail to change your own government.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I would never apologize to China for anything.

Um...

Have you ever seen their human right's record?

I think they owe an apology to the rest of the human race.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

That was well said but it should be coming from the mouths of those responsible, not yourself and the apologee's are not exactly innocent either but the people of any country are mostly innocent of the madness that has engulfed this place we call earth for centuries if not more.

The thing is, its just a part of the game chief, dont let it get you down because its not your fight.

Always remember...

At least your trying and willing to fight the fire though right or wrong, kudos for that chief, most people are on your side although they might disagree with every single thing you have said.

All the best

The human rights record mentioned above by the poster is something worth looking at as well, dig a bit deeper when it comes to UN funding as well and you will see you are pandering to the wrong side when it comes to wellbeing of the public. Yet again its all part of the game plan though.

Embrace whats going to come with open arms and sharpened knives around the inside of your forearms. Its written, its coming to pass and your part of it like it or not as are we all.
edit on 16-11-2010 by XXXN3O because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
God Bless America.

If you don't like it here....

Move to China!

I bet you'd be back in six days.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chinesis

Originally posted by brutalsun
Please... begging for peace from a country renown for it's abuses against it's own citizenry is an act of cowardice. I'm all for a strict foreign policy vis a vis MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS. Standing up to that which you fear and despise is patriotic, even if the majority disagrees. Change comes from within. You are correct, one person is but a grain of sand on the mountain, but it's OUR MOUNTAIN that needs moving, not China, not Iraq, not India, not Russia.

I'll give you that mistakes have been made, fear got the better of us. Blindness, bitterness and complacency are common place. But if you truly want to effect change and show the world that WE are not our government... then change OUR minds not the worlds.

If you were perhaps more secure within yourself you wouldn't feel
that a diplomatic resolution that may inspire peace is anything but cowardly.

I agree entirely with your last statements...
I do more than my part educating the masses that surround me.
The problem I face is:

-They think I make up my words out of thin air (when the words are out there to read)
-They are too lazy/too tired working so many long hours they barely have enough time to feed their families...

(but they will have enough time for Facebook, Farmville and BS like that
because they get some immediate satisfaction that the required reading(s) of the:
-U.S. Constitution
-Bill of Rights
-Declaration of Independence do not afford (them)

Unfortunately "people" feel/think Politics is a personal subject (which it should not be)
A disagreement can actually damage a friendship! Crazy, right?
edit on 16-11-2010 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

Maybe I should have phrased the first part as "pleading for mercy" I wish for nothing but peace. I have children, I do not ever want them to suffer through bloodshed, so diplomacy for me is optimal... pleading for my life, however is not. To me, the OP was merely pleading for his life to a country that show's no mercy to it's own peoples, why should he expect mercy? Answer is... he won't be shown any. If it ever came to throwing blows, the ugly truth would become very apparent VERY quickly.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Peace is preferable to war.

The best answer is Ghandi.

Learn who he was and what he did and find a way to do what he did. History repeats itself. A strong populist movement trumps a fortified ologarchy historically. French revolution, American revolution etc.

Self sufficiency.
Make your own clothes. Grow your own food. Never support the institutional corruption of big government.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Did you go to the Obama school of foreign relations?

STOP APOLOGIZING FOR THE UNITED STATES!! STOP APOLOGIZING FOR ME!!

I for one, and there are a whole bunch more like me, we are extremely proud of our country. In less than 300 years we have risen from a few boatloads of homeless people and natives to the greatest country on the Earth!! We have revolutionized the worlds politics, the worlds economy, the worlds industry, and the level of human rights in the world!! We subsidize practically every other country on this Earth with our goodwill! We learned the hard lessons of religious tolerance, slavery, and suffrage in just a handful of decades while other countries have struggled with it for millenia without getting it corrected!

Listen OP, and Listen World:
Do not believe for one second that the whining panderers are representative of the population of the United States! Do not believe for one second that the common American citizen would apologize for being an American! Do not believe for one second that anybody outside of the press outlets and a handful of pansies like Obama are scared of your terrorists, your plagues, or your bombs! Here in America we are far more worried about the relationship between Donovan McNabb and the Washington Redskins than we are the relationship between Christians and Muslims. Here in America we are far more worried about whether or not the local store will run out of ice on 4th of July, than we are worried about 4th of July offending someone! We are far more worried about DWI laws on New Year's Eve than we are worried about some fake or moronic terrorist setting off another smoke bomb in Times Square. Here in America, our Junior High Kids in the Midwest can make far more effective improvised devices than those publicized on the television sets from well-funded terrorist groups!

No, we Americans are not sorry. We are not sorry for a single thing that our duly elected, representative government of the people, for the people, and by the people has done! We may not always agree with every action, but we all agree that this is the best system on Earth, and we live in the Greatest Country on Earth, and nobody is willing or capable of taking away our identity, our pride, or our Freedoms!

I agree and I couldnt have worded it better. Many times Ive bashed our policies or Presidents but it is that Great Freedom that allows me to do so. It's not perfect but I'm proud to be an American!

No one forced China to buy our debt. Never feel sorry for a guy who owns a bank.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Wow, another blind American who seems to think every government out there is good except the U.S.... Seriously, have you even bothered to read what happens to CHINESE PEOPLE?...

Have you bothered to read what the CHinese government does to dissenters, and even people who just "want to live in peace"?...

BTW, yes I would also like peace, but my knowledge and understanding of events done by the mayority of countries around the world, more so China, shows me that the Chinese government is not interested in peace...

For crying out loud...read about the stories of Tibetans being fired upon for daring to try to escape Tibet and the red grip of the Chinese government, or just for protesting...

China tortured, killed Tibetans in 2008 crackdown, rights group says
China broke international law, says Human Rights Watch, which spoke to 203 witnesses. The government says 20 people died, but not at the hands of security forces.
July 21, 2010|By Barbara Demick, Los Angeles Times
Reporting from Beijing — For offenses as minor as printing a Tibetan flag, sending a text message about rioting or holding a photograph of the Dalai Lama, large numbers of Tibetans were badly beaten and tortured, and in some cases killed, by Chinese security forces in 2008, a human rights group reported Thursday.

In the most comprehensive report yet on the crackdown on Tibetans during and after March 2008 protests, the most serious in decades, New York-based Human Rights Watch interviewed 203 people described as Tibetan eyewitnesses.

articles.latimes.com...

20 TIBETANS KILLED BY CHINESE FORCES IN NGABA PROTESTS

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
March 18, 2008

Lhadon Tethong in Dharamsala, India +91-9805-237-015

20 TIBETANS KILLED BY CHINESE FORCES IN NGABA PROTESTS
20,000 Tibetans in the region are reported to have joined the uprising

Dharamsala/New York – New information and photos of the protests in Ngaba "Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture" ("TAP"), in Amdo province of Tibet (present-day Sichuan Province) on March 16th have been made available today by local sources. According to earlier reports from the Tibetan Centre for Human Rights and Democracy, a protest erupted on March 16th at around 11:30am in Ngaba.

The protests were sparked when Chinese authorities ordered the over 20 monasteries in the Ngaba “TAP” to raise the Chinese flag. Following a prayer ceremony at Kirti Monastery in Ngaba, thousands of monks started chanting “Independence for Tibet” and “Long Live the Dalai Lama.” Chinese troops stationed in the area responded with violence, but the protest spread outside of the monastery grounds and into the nearby market square. Students from Tibetan Middle School and 400 nuns from the largest nunnery in the region are reported to have also joined the protest.

The same day, protests spread to the five largest neighboring towns: Tsaruma (including at the Mamy Nunnery), Meruma, Charo, Achok, and Tsenyi. Monks held protests at the following monasteries: Se Monastery, Gomang Monastery, Andu Monastery, Khashi Monastery, Hotsik Monastery, and Tsenyid Monastery. At Taktsang Lhamo Monastery over 400 monks protested and in total over 20,000 people within the Ngaba “TAP” are reported to have joined the protests. Reports received just one hour before the sending of this release indicate that nomadic groups in Ngaba “TAP” have also started protesting.

www.studentsforafreetibet.org...

Do you know why the CHinese jails do not have as many prisoners as the U.S.?.... because the CHinese government executes more people than ANY COUNTRY IN THE WORLD....

www.liveleak.com...

If you have too many drugs on you and the Chinese government claims you were trying to sell it, you get a bullet to the head...

If you are too pro-democratic, and a known dissident who tries to wake up the Chinese people against the crimes done by China you get a bullet to the head.

If you belong to certain religious groups, and you are deemed an "enemy of the state" you get a bullet to the head...

Heck the Chinese government can just claim that you are an "enemy of the state" and you will get executed...

Did you know that the CHinese government even has modern busses which they use to execute people?....

In China, the precise number executions performed is kept a state secret; estimates by Amnesty International say there were at least 1,770 executions in the country in 2005, but says that the number could be as high as 8,000. In comparison, only 60 prisoners were executed in the US the same year.

The number is so high, apparently, that the Chinese government sees fit to operate something that seems like it's right out of one of the 'Saw' movies: a lethal injection bus, which comes complete with a camera for transmitting a live video feed of the deaths back to central command.

Apparently, prisoners are strapped into an automatic sliding stretcher then given their injection on the bus. The video is watched by authorities to make sure the killing is up to snuff.

Rather chillingly, the bus is produced by Chinese ambulance manufacturer Jinguan Auto. (From: Jalopnik via Buzzfeed)

www.switched.com...

The Chinese government doesn't care about their people, yet you think all they want is peace?...

They don't care about what you want, they just care about keeping the CCP alive, and to continue having a tigh red fist over their people, and as many people aorund the world as they can...

So keep asking the Chinese government for peace...

edit on 16-11-2010 by ElectricUniverse because: add link

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Haven't had time yet to reply properly so I will try to below... First off I wasn't able to finish my post so the essence was somewhat lost. That's why the sentence was cut-off like that. Either way I liked the replies thanks, appreciate it. Main point was that the poster is speaking for the general population in his statements. My post was in turn a reflection of what the general non-US posters would (or most likely could) think.

reply to post by Faiol
If you truly believe that you have no influence whatsoever? How does that make you feel? Is there evidence that supports your idea that the government is not really elected by the people (I don't wont to go off-topic but I mean truly one single event that gives you the evidence you need to support that idea?)

reply to post by wcitizen
Great reply, I believe that being against the war is equal to treason to some US citizens so that makes is hard too for some folks to stand up and speak their mind. But the TS his statements are definately 9 years too late if you take 911 as a key event in todays political world theatre.

reply to post by iwan2ski
TPTB really did a great job on you right? Why there is so much fear in your post? Do I sound like a hateful person that is ready to plant dirty bombs in a subway near you? Let me state that I would not likely hurt anyone except if they personally try to hurt me or my family without any reason. (sometimes if one is an obnoxious person one can expect a slap in the face occasionally and even that I would accept (and have
). So to come back to your key question.
We can work together or we can fall together. Which one do you think they want?*
Not sure really. I would say the ladder. I personally would prefer to work together and try to balance out the worlds riches and respect it's beauty. Perhaps we share this dream?

reply to post by NomadicPhilosophist
To you the same questions as to Faiol

reply to post by NomadicPhilosophist
Again my reply would be a question in return but you obviously have answered that question to some extend and in fact tells me you've accepted your statement about the government as true and you portrait yourself as a weakless and defeated man. Someone that lives his life and tries to get by. In the end it doesn't matter I might as well be describing myself
My point is that I believe we are not powerless but more lazy when it comes to taking action. Our cosy lives are making us sleepy I guess.

reply to post by Sly1one
The reply to NomadicPhilosophist would be somewhat equal to what I would've replied to you. Thanks for the reply. Would you still take comfort if the cycle would start all over again once the downfall has ended? I would rather see peoples minds change before a minority can again influence the "unknowing".

reply to post by Chinesis
Thanks for the reply. To your statement

We, the people are the minority in the country

I beg to differ, if all people in the US wouldn't leave their house for one day the world economy would collapse
We both know that will never happen but it shows the potential power of the masses. Question ofcourse is whether or not people would be able to come up with a solution to control their greed and egoism to share wealth and focus on prosperity for all rather than a few. I doubt this point will be reached the next 1000 years.

reply to post by Ikema
That's just a silly reply, but out of courtesy I won't pass it by. You seem to be an angry man, easily drawing the wrong conclusions. (Which in all fairness I am equally guilty of) Perhaps they have my address somewhere stored in a deep underground facility next to your file

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by whywhynot

The number of F&Ss indicates to me that this site has been taken over by a few organized anti-American groups (not individuals) that are simply trying to spread disinformation for their own purposes. Couple that with all of the ridiculous and unsubstantiated wild-eyed speculation it has left me with little interest in further following the site. If that was the purpose of the organized anti-American groups then they have succeeded. Because most Americans love their country and would never consider cowing down to China or anyone else, soon the anti-American groups will be left to respond to each other. Congrats!!

Yes it's almost scary! It makes me wonder who we are conversing with on this thread.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join