It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To China and the world - my apoligies to your countries on behalf of our US criminal govt. PLEASE DO

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

I mean seriously, are you that cowardice to post such a sad letter? I would feel so ashamed. It's like saying, "Please don't hurt me. Here, you can take my liberties away but don't hurt me!" Have you ever heard of patriotism? Are you able to grasp what the word even means? I, for one, would rather die in defense of my nation than ever to see one single soldier from a foreign nation occupy my land..

I guarantee you that if anyone invades us we have over 150 million citizens armed with more than WW2 weaponry, a strong state police force, local police, reservists out the wazoo and a nuclear stockpile that would level China to burnt cinder before it could say "I would like to order a General Tso's Chicken Dish #18". We all know that things are rotten in Washington but seriously don't give the dirtbag posters from other nations more ammo.

I'm a Desert Storm Vet and all of my family's fathers before me have served as combat soldiers since the American Revolution in the United States of America. I take quite a bit offense to reading that letter because freedom has its price and can only endure as long as brave men and women are willing to pay that price. I mean seriously, we have very good patriotic men and women in harms way overseas that could do with a little bit less of this crap being posted and just maybe a bit more of a show of integrity in the individual.

edit on 16-11-2010 by helix1776dragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
So what's up with all the China love?

I mean aren't they the ones slaughtering Buddhist monks in Tibet? Aren't they the one's making the majority of their country's population live in poverty because it's what's best for the rest of the country?

Quit bowing down.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sephto

Screw That!

America is the best country in the world, if its in our best interest to take over countries than we should!

Everyone knows the only way for america to prolonge their reign as the worlds super power is to teach china a lesson like they did to russia. If they dont then china will be to powerful to stop.

I support my country and my troopsss!!! KICK THERE ASS AMERICA!

No wonder the world is in such a state when there is people like the poster above. AT the end of the day, we are one on this planet. We will never see peace as long as we have this stupid,pointles patrioism. Once we get past this, and we grow up a bit, then maybe there will be a light at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by helix1776dragon

I guarantee you that if anyone invades us we have over 150 million citizens armed with more than WW2 weaponry, a strong state police force, local police, reservists out the wazoo and a nuclear stockpile that would level China to burnt cinder before it could say "I would like to order a General Tso's Chicken Dish #18". We all know that things are rotten in Washington but seriously don't give the dirtbag posters from other nations more ammo.

Lol, you are talking complete rubbish if you think us would take out china just like that. Thats not goingto happen. It would be a nuculear war, and we will all suffer

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Live in an impoverished nation that is oppressed and you have to worry every night if soldiers will come and storm your home to take your mother, wife and daughter away to be raped. Once you understand the true nature of mandkind, the savagery and horrid evil that can take place maybe then you will understand what patriotism means. You will bow down on your knees and thank God for a nation like the United States. I am tired of people who have never served in combat nor lived abroad to see the global atrocities and then stand back ready to insult patriotism when it was patriotism that has given not just America, but also indirectly a lot of the world its freedoms.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Your post makes the most sense out of this morass of BS thread. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirKnightE
I say kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out.

Just Kidding, I'm nolonger a soldier, but even as a soldier my first choice was not war, I'd rather sit in a bar in Frankfurt, Germany with nice young German chic sitting on my lap than go to war. But please believe I am willing and ready to defend my faith, my loved ones, myself, then my country by any means neccasary

You have to understand that this statement goes for family men the world over. What you are saying is likely said by Afghan, Taliban friendly family heads, Chinese fathers and most fathers the world over.

It is like Protestants killing Catholics in Ireland/Scotland over religion.

What if your faith is not the proper discipline, but rather a pack of lies you were taught to believe as truth? You must also consider this or you become just like TPTB want you to behave and react. Not to the way your core wants you to behave, in a non combative manner. Make your first choice count for something.

Not picking at you personally. We need to think in terms of all humans on this earth are in the same boat. We are all on the same side and want the same things no matter what language we request them in.

I believe it is less than 20% of the world's population who are driving world issues, for their benefit financially.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

The syntax and grammar of this post was not written by a U.S. born citizen. While it is written with thought and good sentiment, and I may agree with much of it, please understand this person speaks for himself alone.

America is not perfect, and China is also a nation that is not perfect. I see no need to plead to them. We support them. Without us buying from them and paying off our debts what would happen to them? They can't feed their own people now without buying massive amounts of food from us. Trust me, they don't have all the cards.. Please don't discount our military either.

You don't speak for me, and I will be danged if I am going to plead to anyone - ever!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by helix1776dragon
reply to post by Jay-morris

Live in an impoverished nation that is oppressed and you have to worry every night if soldiers will come and storm your home to take your mother, wife and daughter away to be raped. Once you understand the true nature of mandkind, the savagery and horrid evil that can take place maybe then you will understand what patriotism means. You will bow down on your knees and thank God for a nation like the United States. I am tired of people who have never served in combat nor lived abroad to see the global atrocities and then stand back ready to insult patriotism when it was patriotism that has given not just America, but also indirectly a lot of the world its freedoms.

You are talking complete rubbish! Have you been to China. Have you seen China for yourself? No, you have not. You are living in your perfect America dream world where they are the angels of the world and do no wrong. Open your eyes!

China has problems. But they have come along way. The last 20 years they have progressed so much, while US is going downhill fast.

No country stays number one super power. History will tell you that. It just so happens that the next one will most prob be China.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

dude...come on...if you are a vet etc. etc...you should know....

If we go to war with China..it probably wont end there...whats the good of however million armed people when they are dying of radiation poisoning and starvation..i applaud your patriotism..but maybee you should focus your anger on the politicians who start this crap. Desert Storm? Why did we ..yes I said WE..get it? WE go there????? WHY???? Did you know the US Ambassador gave the green light to SH 3 days prior??? Im just saying...way too much..I dont know...its not cowardice...read the Art of War....lot of sabre rattling...blah

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Don't nuke us, bro!

2nd.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Helix, I too am a combat arms vet who played in the sandbox, and I see things differently than you. While the thread may seem like a dog rolling over on his back hoping not to get beat, I saw it as clearing the air about a manifested enemy.

If you are a Gulf 1 vet, then you know darned well you weren't there bring Amerikan freedom to Kuwait. It was just another operation in resource-wars. The patriotism you had going over there shouldn't be the same as you have now with some more wisdom, experience (you're not young, dumb and full of *** anymore ;-).

My patriotic senses go to the Constitution to which we both pledged our lives to defend. If I try to clear the air with China by saying- "hey man, someone wronged you no doubt, but it weren't me" That's not cowardice at all- that's helping facilitate fire direction control ;-)

The way I see it is, there are several gangs of rapists, murderers and thieving guilds running amok here and there. When one gang fires into another, I don't much care. If they come to the steps of my Keep and inquire, "hey, aren't you with the Anglo-Amerikan Criminal Syndicate?" and I laugh and point down the street to where their camps are, there is little to lose. Sure, I may upset some staunch brain-washed minion of theirs, but outside of some ruffled feathers- I don't care.

I am not fond of the Chinese government. Not at all. But I am EQUALLY not fond of the Anti-Constitutional Syndicate that has overthrown the lawful government of the (former) union. If these two want to tangle, it actually is in my best interest. Each gang will want to recruit new fodder for their operations with xenophobia, patriotism, heritage, blah, blah, blah, but I'm not about to forget that the Criminal Syndicate here has duped, bewildered, brain-washed, and committed armed robbery of me and my neighbors for their stuff (things as intriguing as research into turtle migrations! People are threatened with imprisonment or death for that?!).

Your duty in service, and that of your fathers was all for a Constitution, and why you're going to wave flags for the Syndicate who wipes its sphincter with that document, and rally against the Chinese is beyond me. We both served. We took the same Oath. But I ended up realizing that like the Wermacht, I wasn't serving the populace but a group of evil men who were defrauding, cajoling, eliminating, murdering and plundering just like the Chinese.

I would hope that at some point, you'd be able to write a letter to the Chinese and others just as easily as you could to the Syndicate in the District of Criminals.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by no special characters
No offense but your countries actions do suggest differently. There is clearly a pattern of destruction that accompanies the US political system. If your words were to be true wouldn't we have seen an uprising somewhere during the 60's?

(1) We aren't in the sixties -you cannot create a false analogy based on another time...
(2) A clear pattern of destruction perpetrated by who? The poster? (No)

Originally posted by no special charactersHiding behind a corrupt government is the easiest way to not take the blame for all these innocent lives that were destroyed by your country.

Are you jealous that the OP thought of this thread while all you are doing is perpetuating negativity?

I for one am not hiding behind anything.
Shouldn't it be incumbent upon YOU to know what a person stands for
and where their political affiliation(s) lie before jumping so quick to judgment?

A country's citizens are not responsible for the destruction of innocent lives.
We, the people are the minority in the country...Common sense would indicate this.
You cannot lump an entire group of people based on the selfish acts of a fictitious entity- the U.S. Gov't.

Congress does not represent the people.
I will concede there are many people in the U.S.A. that don't know what they stand for
and feel they do...These people deserve a reality smack. Not the good people.

Originally posted by no special charactersYou do understand that not voting for example still makes you responsible for these crimes ?

*as a last note I see the good intentions in your post don't get me wrong but the above is what 99% of the non-US ATS'ers will probably.

(1) THIS is not true at all.
Now, to someone who appears to be closed minded and without knowing
the many variables that create a person's stance/point of view you cannot possibly
ass-u-me and get away with it while you're surrounded by many logical minds
that don't snap to judgment based on "emotion" and irrational thought(s).

(2) Do you speak for the 99% of the non -ATS'ers?
Or is this a mirrored reflection of your personal feelings?
edit on 16-11-2010 by Chinesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

I think we should still show up to vote, but rather than voting for our potential candidates, we should spoil our ballots.

That way, the voters (US) are still accounted for, they know exactly how many showed up to vote, and will know exactly who actually voted.

Not voting at all doesn't show anything other than apathy, but by Voting for Nobody, it shows the need for a group or individual to lead the charge to a new and shining future.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You seem to be under the delusion that because one civilisation lives a certain way
that all Americans should be happy to have paved roads and an infrastructure -meaning
if we have to get financially raped and sodomized just to maintain it, then we should all
just STFU, and lovingly take it because you, once a soldier in combat says so?

(1) I didn't ask to be born here. Naturally I assimilated the culture (as did you) as an American.
Growing up *I* (just like you I presume) learned about "American History."
Do you still believe the fairytale text books OR could it be you have
actually learned of our true American History?

Our gains and attainments as a country derived from: Greed, Murder, Selfishness and Genocide.
Now, I will be bolder than usual here and say if you weren't defending a legitimate threat...
And if you were involved in offensive strategised military action:

-It is of my extensive opinion in this matter you did this country a gross level of disservice.
-If it is of your opinion that:

"The world hates America (and/or is jealous of it) have you ever bothered to wonder why?"
-I wonder how you'd feel about the offensive actions of a nation who sought to take away your right to:
-breathe quality air
-drink water
-eat food
-utilise basic needs...

How would this sit with you?

Do you know what true Patriotism is? ( I wonder)
I do and every day I practice being what my fore fathers had laid down as a foundation
and as a well thought out road of rights, freedoms and sacrifice (I will concede) most
don't have the courage nor the fortitude to undertake.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

You seem to be under the delusion that because one civilisation lives a certain way
that all Americans should be happy to have paved roads and an infrastructure -meaning
if we have to get financially raped and sodomized just to maintain it, then we should all
just STFU, and lovingly take it because you, once a soldier in combat says so?

(1) I didn't ask to be born here. Naturally I assimilated the culture (as did you) as an American.
Growing up *I* (just like you I presume) learned about "American History."
Do you still believe the fairytale text books OR could it be you have
actually learned of our true American History?

Our gains and attainments as a country derived from: Greed, Murder, Selfishness and Genocide.
Now, I will be bolder than usual here and say if you weren't defending a legitimate threat...
And if you were involved in offensive strategised military action:

-It is of my extensive opinion in this matter you did this country a gross level of disservice.
-As a soldier you are a pawn, an expendable liability and you have no voice.
-As a group you fight as one.
-As a group you have no voice.
-You cannot question the validity of an order nor the veracity of the action your nation chooses to take.

^^^^This I see as a huge problem and is why I refused to join the 'Core' when I was
in that recruiter's chair ready to sign...

-If it is of your opinion that:

"The world hates America (and/or is jealous of it) have you ever bothered to wonder why?"
-I wonder how you'd feel about the offensive actions of a nation who sought to take away your right to:
-breathe quality air
-drink water
-eat food
-utilise basic needs...

How would this sit with you?

Do you know what true Patriotism is? ( I wonder)
I do and every day I practice being what my fore fathers had laid down as a foundation
and as a well thought out road of rights, freedoms and sacrifice (I will concede) most
don't have the courage nor the fortitude to undertake.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by phineasJwhoopie
America is not perfect, and China is also a nation that is not perfect. I see no need to plead to them. We support them. Without us buying from them and paying off our debts what would happen to them? They can't feed their own people now without buying massive amounts of food from us. Trust me, they don't have all the cards.. Please don't discount our military either.

You don't speak for me, and I will be danged if I am going to plead to anyone - ever!

(1) While pretending to be an American to attain S&F seems likely...
-If the post speaks to someone...the OP's origins mean nothing...

(2) Before we can talk about China...looking in the mirror and taking
responsibility is paramount for Independence (of which we are ALL devoid )

(3) It would take all but a few minutes to unequivocally illustrate you're a serf with
Gov't granted privileges.

The issue with America: (represented by the U.S. Gov't not We the people)
-They the Gov't are nosy and need to know everything about everyone.
-They regard themselves as THE superpower and feel entitled to all Earthly resources.
-They will do anything in the name of "Freedom" while abrogating inherent rights of their people.

I don't say "# the Gov't" because the issue isn't actually the Gov't...
It's the office that becomes the catalyst for our destruction.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Please... begging for peace from a country renown for it's abuses against it's own citizenry is an act of cowardice. I'm all for a strict foreign policy vis a vis MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS. Standing up to that which you fear and despise is patriotic, even if the majority disagrees. Change comes from within. You are correct, one person is but a grain of sand on the mountain, but it's OUR MOUNTAIN that needs moving, not China, not Iraq, not India, not Russia.

I'll give you that mistakes have been made, fear got the better of us. Blindness, bitterness and complacency are common place. But if you truly want to effect change and show the world that WE are not our government... then change OUR minds not the worlds.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by brutalsun
Please... begging for peace from a country renown for it's abuses against it's own citizenry is an act of cowardice. I'm all for a strict foreign policy vis a vis MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS. Standing up to that which you fear and despise is patriotic, even if the majority disagrees. Change comes from within. You are correct, one person is but a grain of sand on the mountain, but it's OUR MOUNTAIN that needs moving, not China, not Iraq, not India, not Russia.

I'll give you that mistakes have been made, fear got the better of us. Blindness, bitterness and complacency are common place. But if you truly want to effect change and show the world that WE are not our government... then change OUR minds not the worlds.

If you were perhaps more secure within yourself you wouldn't feel
that a diplomatic resolution that may inspire peace is anything but cowardly.

I agree entirely with your last statements...
I do more than my part educating the masses that surround me.
The problem I face is:

-They think I make up my words out of thin air (when the words are out there to read)
-They are too lazy/too tired working so many long hours they barely have enough time to feed their families...

(but they will have enough time for Facebook, Farmville and BS like that
because they get some immediate satisfaction that the required reading(s) of the:
-U.S. Constitution
-Bill of Rights
-Declaration of Independence do not afford (them)

Unfortunately "people" feel/think Politics is a personal subject (which it should not be)
A disagreement can actually damage a friendship! Crazy, right?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I nine hundred and ninety nine the measure! will the thousandth please stand up?!

Unfortunately, contrary to popular belief, yes, America is all that, and more... HOWEVER

I would like to invite those countries accepting this gesture of good will to take heed in advance that the American People have a will to remain FREE... Please do not take this gesture of heartfelt sincerety as weakness. Please do not exploit it as weakness. But PLEASE, assist our people, who stand with you against a strong foe, to regain our Legacy, and allow such to blossom within your hearts as well.

Freedom brings the ultimate in Human Achievement - HUMAN achievement.

The Chinese peoples have MUCH to teach this world about honor, about morality, about our own selves! The Iranian Peoples of this world have much to teach us about Beauty, about our intellect, and about our histories! To the Iraquis, and Afghani Peoples, We wish you to heal from the wounds inflicted upon you by out of control FLESH BAGS that believe they have control... and dominate all to its ruin over jealousy and fear.

We, the People of the United States of America, believe that ultimately, Freedom will prevail, upon those with stronger human values than that which is currently in control. Human Value, is what will ultimately let us all blossom afterwards... remove the policies, and install the virtuities.

Thank you for your MATURE and ASCENDED understandings.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join