It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got a question

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Lately and that is like past 5-6 years I 've been gettin some strange things happening. Wanted to share and get some feedback.
I kinda feel like I see the future and not in the dramatic prophetic way. Nothing like that. I am talking about daily stuff which have 0 significance like who will talk to me in msn or who will call me or things like "there should be a movie with this and that actor doin that" and then I learn it has happened already.
Many things like that which are not important and yet I kinda.. .kinda feel like I am... umm making the near future arround me... or like I see it... i dont know cause it feels kinda weird... i cant distinct whether i thought of it and it happened or i kinda saw a small portion of what will happen.
It feels weird and wanted to ask people if they have similar experiences. I am 29 years old by the way.
Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

All the time.

Enjoy being normal.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Maybe you've just discovered that you have control of your own reality.

Most people will tell you that you are chained to the universe's will, but it's really the other way around.

I suggest you read a book titled Creative Visualization.

You'll find some of your answers there I'm sure.

~Keeper

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Wow! that is so crazy, i do the same thing. like for me i will have dream of some thing and not think of any thing of it. then one day i'll be doing some thing or talking to some one and it hits me i dreamed about this moment ...odd ?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It seems to me that you are waking up and paying closer attention to reality and things happening around you... enjoy the journey! And follow the path to enlightenment...

Or like spock would say. Live long and prosper

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Since reality TV I've had that same feeling, now pronounced more than ever.
Of course prophetic dreams and psychic moments are somewhat different.
It's just when it started for me I would see a program or movie scene and think wow, if only they could do this or that scene, or become more outrageous in this or that way.
And then lo and behold - within 6 months it happens!

I guess it's just marketing research and pinpointing human behavior, because what I'm thinking is probably what many others are thinking.
Nevertheless, it seems so accurate it can well be termed a form of mind-reading.
Perhaps even mind-expectations based on former suggestions.
I mean we are told what to want.

It's like seeing a plot in an average movie - we've all seen that plot before and whatever the twist, we know where it's going.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Hi Alda, I'm 18 years old and actually the same thing usually happens to me. I know what you mean by insignifiant ''Predictions''

One day I was walking with a friend, talking about the fact that sometimes I could predict what was gonna happen in the next 5 minutes. He wasn't believing me, so I said : Look, the next 2 cars that will come by will be blue. Guess what? 5 seconds after I said that, two blue cars passed by.

Another day, I was with my girlfriend, and again I was talking about this (No this is not the only thing I'm talking about!
) and she believed me, but wasnt sure either. So I said : Look, you see that street light? It will close NOW. Right when I said NOW, it closed. Of course she was shocked, claiming I was an angel... I dont think I am... well.. I dont know!

I understand you, and how it feels when it happens!

Cheers

Drake

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You're not alone.

I experience stuff like that on a regular basis...
I'm 28 btw...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
OMG yea! the whole street light closing thing is happening to me a lot! My wife didn't believe me and she realised i was right when i visit her Univ. and while walking it happened 3 times! :S

top topics

join