It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is what happens when you post a question regarding CIA/ATS connections.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
edit: dont want to get booted
edit on 13-11-2010 by logicalthinking because: dont want to get booted.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Yeah posting U2U's violates T&C so when you get busted for it, it's not a conspiracy. And the thread that you posted is still extant, and you weren't actioned for posting it even though you did zero due diligence in researching it. Just resolve ATS's IP from the DNS and see where it all falls apart.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
whats the problem...

its not deleted...and i think the owners of the side should know if its a hoax or not..

well if they dont know
who else?

link   
I think ATS should create a forum entitled: "ATS Is Cointel Pro"

That way anyone who believes this can just go there and Mods won't have to waste their time deleting/hoax tagging these threads... and it kind of pokes fun at it all.

link   
reply to post by Hefficide

May I say good work to you for keeping the information on ATS accurate - as a new member here - I was almost sucked into that thread.

I mean to the moderators that is - replied to you for reasons unknown - but yes, good work to you too for keeping people right.
edit on 13-11-2010 by anonymousanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Dude,

Haven't you learned by now. You can't call out hoaxers on their hoax of a website. Or, is it...you can't hoax about a website you are posting on....either way, I wouldn't expect any respect , nor fair treatment from "the establishment".

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Wow, mow meow mow.

Mow mow meow meeoow !!!.

What?!? i'm a cat, oh you don't speak cat.

Ok translation.....

Wow, wait till you see whats next.

This thread will self destruct in 30 seconds !!!.

Cosmic...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Of course the Govt. is keeping tabs on this site. What kind of half assed TPTB do you think we have on this planet>

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
Of course the Govt. is keeping tabs on this site. What kind of half assed TPTB do you think we have on this planet>

If I were the govt. I would want to centralize the crazies. What better place? Luckily, I'm a debunker....so, I'm both with them and against them. Still, something stinks here at ATS....It's in the upper mgmt.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
REALLY?

Do you just not want to be a member of this site anymore?

isn't it easier to just stop posting than get banned before you stop going to sites?

if you read that hitman website article closely you'd see that some of the information was so utterly ridiculous that there was no basis in fact in your original thread which is why it's now got the big HOAX tags...

Helpful hint though never ever accept what anyone else says about a whois listing or a traceroute just do them yourself...

ps: For those that don't know how to traceroute here is how you do it in windows xp (I'm sure you can find a tutorial online for windows 7 instructions)

1. hit the start button
2. click RUN
3. in run prompt type CMD and hit enter (this will bring up a dos prompt that looks something like this..)
C:\documents and settings\computername> then a blinking cursor
4. type cd.. and hit enter until you get the prompt to just say c:\ and a blinking cursor (usually two cd.. enter sequences will do this)
5. now type: tracert www.abovetopsecret.com
6. HIT ENTER

It will give you your list of server bounces then say trace complete.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by roguetechie

Why is tracerouting important/what does it tell us (in relation to this thread)?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What?????????????????

I wish I'd seen what ya said.. but you didnt wanna get booted?

There has been much said about ATS and disinformation... some people have been in the thick of it, and its history seems to be more about suspision of being cointelpro, then about conspiracies. I don't know if how and when it started, that the "instigator" isn't right. He may have been right.. and if he was right, then of course he was going to get banned. I mean, thats just common sense. and if he's way off he's going to get "banned(?)", why I'm not 100% sure of, but I'll fancy a guess that they don't want horrendous discussions.

So perhaps he was right. Or perhaps the 3 Amigos do have clear and "good" intentions, that of which would be to bring to light information, or discussion of information, to form a consensus of "belief" in certain aspects of reality. And at the same time, perhaps, as in the case of the "initial instigator", someone who is on the "inside" of ATS tries to sabotage the reputation of the site, or its owners.

Regardless, we're here. you and I came here for a reason. If they don't like something you talk about, thats fine, you waived your rights when you signed up. If you feel very strongly about certain information, to where it disrupts your ability to converse on this site, you can always network outside of the site. I'm sure people here or else where on the internet may feel the same as you.

The world is a strange place when you try to see it that way.

Good luck. Stay focused, and don't lose track of your control or your composure.

Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

... it was already a well-known JOKE before you ever got on this site - give it up already.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Don't want to get booted?

So...you are happy to use ATS and enjoy its user based content...but you make this thread slandering ATS, and then remove its OP because you enjoy your membership?

And...ATS is CIA?

Makes no sense to me...but hey, many members say and do things that confuse the crap outta me.

Stop making these threads and participate in the ones already existing on this subject...please?

MM
edit on 13-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Opening post removed by author...

Please contribute to your original thread which is still available here....no need to repeat them.

btw- you aren't going to be banned...ATS doesn't work that way.

Enjoy your membership.

Closed

top topics

join