It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AboveTopSecret.com COINTELPRO? Must see!!! Hurry b4 its deleted! [HOAX]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Proven Hoax.

See this post for the explanation.

Information regarding the IP address of ATS shows some shocking information. With myself posting this thread I imagine it may be deleted or I will be booted from the site. I'm giving the opportunity to let ppl make their own decisions on this subject. I am not saying that in my mind they are but what I do believe is that this subject should be looked into. I mean what a better place to check on the status of our awakened citizens than to control the worlds largest conspiracy website. If I make no other posts after this one, that means that I have been kicked out. Let this thread stay on ATS mods, you are about free and open speech right? Then let it be said, that there are questions that need to be answered. Like this one.

I did a trace route on ATS. the Node Name is listed and maintained by the government. IP Address 213.206.128 213.206.129 213.206.130 Node Name Gov-bb21-lan-14 Gov-bb22-lan-15 Gov-bb23-lan-16 Location Langley, Virginia MS 60 Network Used whois.nic.mil (for military network information) It was difficult to get the IP Address, It was spoofed and looped over 9 times. Anyway Langley, Virginia is where the CIA headquarters is. I’m more than concerned.

usahitman.com...

edit on 13-11-2010 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)[/editby

edit on 13-11-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: Applied hoax indication.
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Oh what a tangled web we weave...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Nice find here. I do hope some people here can verify what you just said. I will just wait and see what comes out of here.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking
Information regarding the IP address of ATS shows some shocking information. With myself posting this thread I imagine it may be deleted or I will be booted from the site.

No, you won't be banned, nor will this thread disappear. It'll only be added to the growing pile of threads already available on this topic.

What... you didn't think you were the first to discover this? Wait until you discover the REAL truth.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Well I appreciate that and what is the REAL truth then?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Awesome discovery. Interesting to see that they are based out of the same location as CIA.

We all know the saying; keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

Thanks buddy!!

Pred...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

reply to post by masqua

what is the REAL truth then?

That is upon yourself to present. After all, YOU brought it up.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Well, this only confirms my suspicions anyway. lols

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

No problem, my friend who has been studying the NWO etc for years brought up the point that he believes that this is actually gov controlled and refuses, not out of fear but respect for the movement, to come on this site. The post by the moderator was interesting tho, believe its the 3rd one down. I would like an explanation of the IP address tho..

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I brought up the discussion you brought up the "real truth". Lets hear your side, whats with the IP address?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Information regarding the IP address of ATS shows some shocking information. With myself posting this thread I imagine it may be deleted or I will be booted from the site.

Wait until you discover the REAL truth.

The real truth is that ATS is the "mindframe" that actually runs the "matrix". Yes, the matrix is real. You, dear friends, are now floating in a protoplasmic bath, in a pseudocomatose state, with a three inch thick cable running into your anus, draining your life energy and your precious fluids. The cable itself is stamped 'ATS' every few inches.

ATS is what the CIA, NSA, OSS and the Umbrella Corporation dreamed about being when they grew up.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
am sure there is goverment people on here acting as normal people trying to put us lot of the real truth. just look at the missle thread this week....

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Well I appreciate that and what is the REAL truth then?

It's all about what was at the time a mere April Fools joke.

take it for what you will .... or carry on as ye see fit.

not This again :shk:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
okey so why ats on a government ip may we know?

or shall i just stop posting?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Lets not be an ass about this.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

And what year was this "joke" done in?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
TraceRoute to 67.228.0.162 [abovetopsecret.com]
Hop (ms) (ms) (ms) IP Address Host name
1 130 11 18 72.249.0.65 -
2 7 9 9 8.9.232.73 xe-5-3-0.edge3.dallas1.level3.net
3 9 11 6 8.9.232.73 xe-5-3-0.edge3.dallas1.level3.net
4 21 8 16 66.228.118.190 po2.fcr03.sr04.dal01.networklayer.com
5 10 17 19 66.228.118.190 po2.fcr03.sr04.dal01.networklayer.com
6 13 22 17 67.228.0.162 67.228.0.162-static.reverse.softlayer.com

Trace complete

Ummm nope, no CIA.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
To ATS: Guys i respect what you do and I love this site. Im not trying to discredit ATS or anything I just think some questions need to be answered. This is what the majority of members of this site do, ask real questions and try to get real answers.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Here, from yet another thread on the same topic:

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
... those aren't even properly formatted IP addresses.

Here's the source of this madness: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Man, that April fool's joke is the gift that keeps on giving.

Btw, cointelpro doesn't mean cosearchpro.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2

The real truth is that ATS is the "mindframe" that actually runs the "matrix". Yes, the matrix is real. You, dear friends, are now floating in a protoplasmic bath, in a pseudocomatose state, with a three inch thick cable running into your anus, draining your life energy and your precious fluids. The cable itself is stamped 'ATS' every few inches.

ATS again digging into truth.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join