It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you think advanced technologic aliens could be using this technoligy on us?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What if “nanobots” had been programmed to search out and attach themselves to key areas of the human brain?

Such “nanobots” would be far too small to even be seen by the human eye, and people could become “infected” with these creatures without even knowing it.

Hordes of these nanobots could be released into the atmosphere or in public areas and infect thousands (or even millions) and nobody might even realize it,

What if there was 1 Quantum, Conscious, Artificial, Intelligence, being per 100000 people.

edit on 13-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I like the idea...Sort of like using a network of computers all over to solve one problem or put together a code or equation. Maybe these nano particle machine you speak of can be used to alter moods, stimulate areas of the brain, flood or block seratonin...but honestly I this technology is decades away

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HollowJacket
I like the idea...Sort of like using a network of computers all over to solve one problem or put together a code or equation. Maybe these nano particle machine you speak of can be used to alter moods, stimulate areas of the brain, flood or block seratonin...but honestly I this technology is decades away

Yea I think it will take humans another 30 years to perfect (The future is scary.) it.

But what if aliens have been using it on us? what if they used this to evolve us?
edit on 13-11-2010 by TimeSimple because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Go to my Thread an watch the video about Shimon Peres.. he talking about Nanotechnology and Brain Science...
Interview with Shimon Peres

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think the OP's concept is highly concievable, but I believe simply fine tuning our DNA is far more beleivable. I understand we have something like 68% junk DNA.

There are drugs, like '___' and Peote, ect that do open certain brain inroads, and give remembrance of a different reality, but alas, they are illegal. To me, that tells me TPTB don't want us to wake up to higher, more dimentional thinking. If we were infected by nonobots, I don't think there would be a drug available that could counter the programing. The 60's wouldn't have happened.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Lol you said "technoligy" thats funny, and you call "nanobots" creatures.

I believe nanobots are real, there was a site saying that they are real, their not called nanobots. One of my classmates in HS showed me while I was trying to wake him up. Sorry I don't have a link
it was like 2 years ago.

Not sure if they could be controlling us. Probably, but I don't worry about it much cause if I see one its going down.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by eaglewoman

Even though there was the 60's I still think it could been going on at the time. Maybe its going on now...what do you think?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think that if it is going on it would be for surveilance purposes. And, that seems highly likely! But as far as controling our minds, I think keeping a population dumb is the best way to control and hypnotize the masses. Dumbing down our DNA is an easier and less tedious method. I think our immune system would recognize the foreign agents and try to eject them.
My daughter has aPHD in Molecular Genetics, and she, the atheist scientist believes our DNA has been dumbed down. So, I'm in good company, I think.......?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by eaglewoman
I think that if it is going on it would be for surveilance purposes. And, that seems highly likely! But as far as controling our minds, I think keeping a population dumb is the best way to control and hypnotize the masses. Dumbing down our DNA is an easier and less tedious method. I think our immune system would recognize the foreign agents and try to eject them.
My daughter has aPHD in Molecular Genetics, and she, the atheist scientist believes our DNA has been dumbed down. So, I'm in good company, I think.......?

Anything is possible. This could be going on behind the scenes, with aliens in control.

new topics

top topics

join