It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big News: AboveTopSecret.com is 1,693!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
VIVA LA ATS!!!!

I think the site has made some great improvements over the years but, of course, we still have much room for improvement.

Im a new member of course but, from what I know this is a very popular site...awakening the general populace from the governments teeming lies.

And the crucial information here is limitless with tons of great people...and that's what makes us so special...

I mean come on...we have to be a pretty famous when I type in something conspiracy-related on Google and then a link to this site pops up!

So what im saying is that I see a bright future ahead for all of us, dont you agree?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Great job ATS. Staff, mods, and the other thousand points of light!
Oh, and thanks to the dark side as well, we couldn't do without you.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Wow congratulations. This is by far my favorite site for discussions! This rank puts ATS further up amongst the internet elite. Use your power wisely and proficiently, you can do much good with it!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
WhooHoo!!!

Maybe this is the tipping point for Timewave Zero?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
What do I win?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
This site covers a wide range of topics and has responses from people who use their heads and actually think. Also the topics are not one sided.

News in one form or another brakes here in some form or another before it hits the other news sites. Of course ATS is going to have a good rating.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That's great news...and some people actually said the site was becoming lame.

People are paying attention.Because of that thought in the back of their mind that makes them think..what if those "crazy conspiracy theorists" are right?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Congrats to all the members here at ATS for making this possible. After all, it's the USER-generated content that makes ATS so special.

That....and the staff is just plain awesome. (so I'm told)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I find it amazing that so much data is available about this site which contains such various sensitive subject matter. In a way, some may speculate that this milestone in recognition may be a double-edged sword in terms of potential harassment or otherwise from known perpetrators in recent history, and in the vast past.

However, every bit of knowledge we can contribute to and retain from such an open forum is truly a blessing upon itself. A lot of powerful knowledge has been about for millennia, and finally it has an outlet for mass discovery and that is the almighty internet. This is truly a sign of the times, and what we choose to do with it all will affect not just our lives but those of our children as well.

Please think of the children.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

You're welcome.

Thank me later.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Congratulations. The more people open to this stuff the better

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
AWESOME JOB ATS!!! That really doesn't surprise me, do to the fact that there is so much information and people here. I love this site, and being a newcomer i have to say i'm sorry i didn't find it sooner. I really appreciate this site and all the members who add to it!!! www.theinnatbowmanshill.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is not, well MABEY, a prediction....the mod's will have their work cut out for them.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Again, I'd like to thank the membership here. YOU ALL make this site what it is. We staff, while members ourselves, are actually the stewards of this fine establishment. We try our best to make this a place where each member can come and express themselves in a civil manner, and we encourage discussions on just about every topic. This milestone is just one more recognition that we are doing something RIGHT!!

Everyone deserves a BIG THANK YOU for this. Without EACH AND EVERY ONE of YOU here, we couldn't have made it where we are now. This is one of those moments where I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. It's good to see us moving up the ranks. Here we come CNN!!!

TheBorg
Forum Member and Moderator
edit on 14-11-2010 by TheBorg because: of having to remove an extra keystroke.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
And what now..?.. a wait till 2.456..

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by oliveoil
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I still wish we could see just how many people have viewed threads like we used too

Honestly BJ, what would that do for you?

I like to know how many people are viewing threads, and not just my threads, all threads, like in other forums, it gauges overall interest of the topic without stars an flags. Some topics get 1/2 dozen posts but they get 100 views or maybe 5000 views. To me it is a useful gauge of general interest.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
wohooo...the site owner is getting paid a lot..while we contribute to his success without even getting a single dollar whohooo *oh wait why am i getting excited?

lol j/k....good work guys

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Finally the people have spoken... They have realized the GREATNESS that is the collective mind of ATS.

Civility really does work! :0

It's only the beginning, wait until you see what we have coming for 2011.

Springer...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Many many more years to come

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
It's only the beginning, wait until you see what we have coming for 2011.

Springer...

Let me guess.

$20 a month subscription fee and pay per view videos

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join