It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big News: AboveTopSecret.com is 1,693!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

I just want to say congrads to all involved and to keep rockin on with your bad selves.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Hey congrats ATS, Staff and Members on
a milestone so big it makes lots of other
sites envious.

ATS is one of the best sites on the net
overall and I am proud to be a member

However, this also has a down side as well,
being noticed is not always a good thing
when you're trying to remain inconspicuous

yikes !!!

but I'll enjoy the balloons while they last

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I just found this site a few days back. I have to say im a bit upset I didnt stumble upon it sooner ! Thanks ATS for giving the people a voice. You represent something we should all strive for !

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Congratulations ATS...I hope to see this site one day bust into the top 10...you keep doing what you do, and we'll keep digging for the truth and posting it here!

I also want to say a quick Thank You to all the posters that put so much time, thought and research into the topics that they post here. Without you this site would not be possible.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Congrats!!!!
Every single member, from the brainiacs to the nutbags have helped move ATS up the ranks! Wouldn't and couldn't be the same without all kinds!

Very nice S.O. You should be very proud of yourself for bringing these topics to the forefront!

Forgot to add a BIG thanks to the Mods as well!!
edit on 13-11-2010 by Bachrk because: Add on

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Wow, that's incredible! Good job SO and team for building a website that is taking the web by storm. I had 2 people mention ATS to me this week, and they hadn't heard of it before, so the news is spreading

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I'd like to invite everyone over to my place for a celebration of this wonderful news! RSVP of course and please leave the kiddies, pets and firearms at home. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Woohoo! Congrats, Soon, AboveTopSecret will be Above All Websites

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Time-Honored Customs

Originally posted by whaaa
RSVP of course and please leave the kiddies, pets and firearms at home.

Aw c'mon! You know it ain't a real party without firearms!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b14658947097.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

This does not surprise me, ATS is the best site on the net to discuss almost anything of importance, and is fairly moderated. I do post on other specialty forums at times, but this site has the best type of members overall.

I still wish we could see just how many people have viewed threads like we used too, do that and this site will be perfect.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
We'd like to take a moment to thank all our contributing members and visiting guests for a rather stunning milestone in ATS history, a Quantcast ranking below 1,700!

as of November of 2010, ATS is in the top 0.0076% of all websites on the Internet.

Cool, How much money you made, that's the real question to which i want an answer.

The traffic has increased but i'm not sure we, the users are gaining in quality content, far from it actually.
Moderate your enthusiasm.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

I still wish we could see just how many people have viewed threads like we used too

Honestly BJ, what would that do for you?It would be Just another statistic they could use to sell ATS. Oh BJs thread produced 100 thousand views. Hes are top thread producer. Next thing you know Burger King is tagged to your threads and you your not seeing a dime.

edit on 13-11-2010 by oliveoil because: because my reason must be filled out. (didnt edit anything)

edit on 13-11-2010 by oliveoil because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well done ATS

Bravo.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Nice going folks!

To me, it says a lot that a conspiracy leaning site such as ATS leads Foxsports in eyeballs. Bread and circuses just got a lot more interesting, IMO.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Awsome stuff... People are waking up and that is great.. Keep up the good work. There are many great posters on here, lots of info.

Deebo

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
It's a conspiracy.

Notice the first major thing mentioned for that year was a volcanic eruption .... huh.. all these eruptions going on.. come on guys in right there in front of ya..

ahh forget it..

yay 1693!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Congratulations !!!!!!

Quality ALWAYS brings its rewards !

This is one of those moments. Quality Staff, Quality Members and Quality Topics...

BRAVO !!!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Congratulation ATS.
Job well done.
more visits more will be aware.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Kudos SkepticOverlord! You've earned them in spades!

Many MANY Thanks for providing this ethereal podium for all to place their thoughts and interact with folks sharing similar beliefs and passions.

Please do all you can to keep this locomotive on its tracks.

The adventure of searching for whatever "truth" a given Individual seeks is what gives substance to that person's very reason for existing. And for you to provide the means to an ever-changing end is appreciated more than you may know.

Again - MANY THANKS SKEPTICOVERLORD!

Mindpeace.

"Be the change you wish to see"...Unknown

"If you want to change the world, change yourself"...Mohandas Gandhi

"Life is something to do when you can't get to sleep"...Fran Lebowitz

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So very proud to be a member, and love seeing new members join.
WEEEEEEEEEEE!
Weee. Weeee, Weeee,
WEEEEEEEEE!
Had to do it, couldn't help it.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join