It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube BANNED incredible Ron Paul Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

This liberty is our liberty and it is up to us to protect and defend it. Permit no ideologue to hijack it, allow no foreigner entity to alter it, dismantle all criticism held against it. Liberty is the maximum of human intellectual invention as it is the creation of an evolved mind and held sacred by an enlightened society.

The argument about the interpretation of the Constitution is a farce because it is used by the elitists who’s goal is to dismantle it. The Constitution has a broad interpretation to allow for it to be interpreted differently as time continues on, so we are allowed to read its texts and think that all men are created equal which means men, women, and minorities.

We can disagree on the exact interpretation of the Constitution and that is why we have had a society which is allowed to explore different ideas and pursue different policies. As long as we all recognize that the Constitution has permitted it then it shall be legal.

Constitutionalism is not a radical idea and neither is decentralization, patriotism, traditionalism, cultural preservation, populism, or any of the others –ism’s which has made America so great. Ron Paul captures these beliefs and makes them appear possible. Does this mean he is always right? I disagree with him on lots of things but his general premise is one based around liberty.

I believe this was a great video and I hope you enjoyed it too.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Something that never even occurred to me to share before is what I would consider the main Ron Paul site. If your looking for a lot of good up to date analysis and news on what I would consider the Ron Paul movement, you should check out:

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
sorry but why was this banned? i didnt see any content that was deflamitory or untowards.....

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
sorry but why was this banned? i didnt see any content that was deflamitory or untowards.....

I have no idea why it would be banned. That's just what the author of that video claimed.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Because my friend, They just cant have people
running around speaking the Truth, why then they would have
to give up the plans for their New World Order.
Because, if we knew the truth, the gig is up... as they say.

Peace,from The BrainGarden.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I went to Ron Paul's website and saw something interesting... on the first video, the MSNBC interview...
why the HELL is 37% of the national budget medicare and medicade? I know for a fact some people scam. YES I know some people really need this but seriously? 37%!?

No wonder we have a national debt that huge!

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

I have no idea why it would be banned. That's just what the author of that video claimed.

It's not banned and never was banned.

Bunch of lies to make it all the more dramatic

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Because it tells the truth about what is going on - and that truth is told by people who are respected and carry a lot of weight in the eyes of the American people. I mean, they just can't dismiss these two giants of men as foolish conspiracy theorists!

In a nutshell, it has been banned for the same reason JFK and MLK were killed. To suppress a threat to their lies and criminal activity. Anyone who has massive support from the people, and who speaks out against the Cabal despots has to be silenced to ensure the Cabal's survival.

There are two things they fear most. (1) That the people will wake up to the truth, and will organise around a leader and fight back. (2) That Israel's part in this, and in 9/11 will be thoroughly exposed.....because this would lead to (1) above..

edit on 12-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The content is incredible but the music is too loud and sadly destracts rather than enhances the video for me.
It also makes no sense to put up quotes while someones is already talking.
Great choices for clips but on the whole it was badly compromised by editorial decisions.

I remember that debate but I knew that they would never let Paul make to the finals, he was making too much sense.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Sigh.. So you are saying you don't know why it was banned or even if it was banned (probably not) yet you stated it in the thread title as fact? For? Stars and Flags?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sisgood
I went to Ron Paul's website and saw something interesting... on the first video, the MSNBC interview...
why the HELL is 37% of the national budget medicare and medicade? I know for a fact some people scam. YES I know some people really need this but seriously? 37%!?

No wonder we have a national debt that huge!

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM ....... its the 35% MILITARY BUDGET, to be the playground bully, the world has grown tired of the USA running around pissing in there yards, that and the massif corruption in the banking and political systems is the other problem.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

It probably wasn't 'banned', it just received a DMCA notice (did it contain any clips from a television source?) because whoever held the rights to part of the video wanted it taken down.

And honestly, the dude is going to oversee the fed, is a career politician, and has published books. He's not being 'banned', he's part of the establishment...and oppositional part of it.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I don't know for sure but I would
imagine it had to do with all the video
of JFK and MLK. Those copyrights to
that film was probably used without
permission of their estate.

And I will say, I like Ron Paul however,
I do think it arrogant of him to add his own
image in a political ad with these 2 individuals.
To me it was like Ron was saying,
I'm the next JFK or I'm the next MLK.
And that's just wrong in my opinion.
Ron can stand on his own 2 feet and
win without tactics like this.

I would expect something like this from
Obama or Bush, but not from Ron.
he can do better than that.
I think the video needs to be pulled
and re-edited to show only Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Banned by youtube?

This banned video?

Yes, it's from Ron Paul's own youtube channel.

The thread title is misleading and an outright lie.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Look like it is time to bump this thread, to show you where R. P. got some of he's inspiration.

top topics

join