It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[RINGS] I Found The Third Ring

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
i know i may not be what some of you expected as a ring bearer, but i discovered a ring hidden on a wallpaper and it gave me a certain code when put into deep, saying i had won the second ring (really the third). i did everything in the letter accordingly so i have been waiting for 2 whole days to get an e-mail syaing my ring is going back into play

can some1 give me an answer as to why i have had this huge grin thats been on my face for 2 days slapped clean off???

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This has been a weird day,...

Have you contacted Hunt_Admin ? (listed on the forum front page)

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I remember the day in the begining, say a month before the game started, when it was first talked about. Think of all the crazy ass thing that have happen. All I can say is WOW.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
yes, i recieved an e-mail saying that my code didnt match, but when i found the ring and put it's location into deep it said i won the second ring?!?!?
maybe that is the confusion? but i didnt think it would matter, until i get up at 6 in the morning to check my e-mail to find this.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Extreme bummer, man.
Did you stumble onto the ring or did you track it down?

[edit on 29-6-2004 by tjack]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by tjack
Did you stumble onto the ring or did you track it down?

It may, but I dont think it should matter. unless there is a rule that was prexciting.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
trust me, i might be australian, but i hate football, and i was looking at football sites for about a week striaght untilo i found it, i may aswell post a link now that i have had it taken away, here:

www.picrack.com...

there was no stumbling on to this ring, was hidden just as well as any other

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
what led you to think that the ring was there??

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If you found it and deep said you won a ring, then I don't see why you're not entitled to it. Did the response give you any particular reason for it being put back into play?

What's the problem?

[edit on 6/29/2004 by Bangin]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
You know why i didnt get a ring? because my computer isn't top of the line and my outlook express crashes when i send/recieve so i cant be sure when they send or not. I tried to contact a moderater about contacting hunt_admin offline, even left u2u's in his box explaining my outlook problem, and the e-mails must have went through, i only tried again because i had heard nothing for 24 hours!
i asked william one sac if he knew hunt_Admin so who else was i supposed to go to when hunt_admin hadnt been online for 2 days?

As to what led me there, i initially thought it would be on ats (chatter, Rumours etc) no avail. see how rumours is spelt with a u? that's australian, so i started searching for australian boards, thought about the earlier sydney swan clues and 3 or 4 days later here we are

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
ARGH! This is why I kept getting the second ring has been claimed message!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
The rings so far have been found on sites connected to ATS. I don't think one would be found on some obscure site outside of the ATS realm. I don't know how you found that picture and if anyone pointed you in it's direction but it doesn't seem right to me.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
correct, i thought you might have had it when i saw your post

hey real deal, you tried putting the address into deep? please try it before you tell me im wrong

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Nosferatu Zodd]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Not so obscure. I got there through: www.footygoss.com.au...

Gossip, footy, everything fits.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I'm not saying that it doesn't work. I havn't tried it myself. But as i said i can't see any ring being found outside of ATS and other sites connected to it. You have been had. It's a hoax! Someone used they keywords, created the image knowing it would come up on google.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
And they did it 6 days before we even figured out that there was an Australian football connection? Man, that's a pretty good spoof...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Real Deal
~snip~
But as i said i can't see any ring being found outside of ATS and other sites connected to it.
~snip~

but didn't they tell us to look "outward"??

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
well the link AN gave in the first post the sig leads to it and it is obviously Kano.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
It's in a signature it could have been added at any time...*yawn*

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I dont think so...the ring is in that picture...2nd image across and down...its the same as the one that was in the winkr.gif it seems. The member is new...and he asked a very broad and usual question.

[edit on 29-6-2004 by dreamlandmafia]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join