It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
I examined all three of the images (and they are all composites, not single images). Though the one from the 1.5 browser is cropped and of low quality there are still several points that coincide.

I see points that do not coincide. Plus that does not refute my other point that it could be different images which were taken at different times but close enough to account for you belief that the shadows coincide.
edit on 11/13/2010 by WhatTheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

edit on 13-11-2010 by williamAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I would be wary of this link. I ran a check for link safety @ anubis.iseclab.org.... Here's the breakdown on it.

Analysis Report for hxxp://www.chnqiang.com/article/2010/1109/mil_31794_2.shtml

Changes security settings of Internet Explorer: This system alteration could seriously affect safety surfing the World Wide Web. medium

Performs File Modification and Destruction: The executable modifies and destructs files which are not temporary. high

Performs Registry Activities: The executable reads and modifies registry values. It may also create and monitor registry keys. low

In depth detailed report anubis.iseclab.org...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by RikiTiki

Well damn I wish you'd been the first person to read and reply to this thread!

I wondered why there was such a lot of weirdness when the page was 'loading'...

Darn covert Chinese cyber-vandal/government types.

Thanks for the heads-up - and kudos for the screen name; one of my fave childhood stories!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Yeah, the latest version of Firefox running with the Adblock Plus and NoScript plugins is really the best way to go these days as there are quite a few of these cesspool websites out there...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by notafulldeck
Found 2 images of another angle of blurred pic in 2007 thread, how do I upload a jpg file from my computer (would link to thread but lost location). Thanks in advance.

Thanks for finding that

To upload images you go to 'tools' then select 'picture' from the tool menu bar..

then select 'upload' and browse your drive for the image. I have a folder at home for ATS images so I can load them faster

That thread... was that here at ATS? If so it should be easy to find. I would like to know the source.

Zorgon
Originally found those images in a thread here at ATS. The date of the post containing the images was in 2007. I will try to find the source post again.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
There is definitely something secret going on ,on the moon.If there wasnt ,branson would be offering tours to the moon.My thinking is that he approached people trying to get clearance to do moon trips and he was refused.

Are you really that silly to believe Virgin Galatic can go to the Moon

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Hey man, all they need is some 1960s tech and they can make it.

And all the computation power they need is equal to the computation power of a modern calculator. NASA proved this with Apollo.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by PeaceOnEarth82

I really saw the unedited photo.

Think back again. Are you sure you didn't see a so-called "unedited" photo in a Jose' Escamilla "film" by the name of 'Moon Rising'?

Because, as I recall, he took the Clementine version (with the pixel artifacts, NOT intentionally done by NASA) and then "altered" it, in HIS way, to show what HE thought people should "see"....

Yes and even Joe is sorry he made that comment because it just proves how desperate his type are to have proof of structures or other evidence of aliens on the Moon they end up having to lie about it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
This Nasa image of the earth, taken from the moon has always bothered me:

Where are the stars? Why would they black them out? It shows that Nasa does manipulate photos. Too Bad, I would have loved to see the galaxy surrounding earth from that perspective.

For correct exposure of the Earth NO stars would show SIMPLE, Moon is lit by the sun so exposure times to Photograph the Moon are lke taking pictures on a summers day on Earth ok.

Visit any astrophotography site look at pictures taken of the Moon then look at exposure times then look at pictures taken of stars and look at exposure times. Moon pics will have exposure times like 1/250th of a second stars will be 3-4 secs or longer at same film speed.

No cover up, just your lack of understanding how exposure and light levels work

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

Yes and even Joe is sorry he made that comment because it just proves how desperate his type are to have proof of structures or other evidence of aliens on the Moon they end up having to lie about it.

Isn't it more accurate to say that it proves how desperate Jose was?

It's just that to using one persons actions to describe other people's intentions or desires is disingenuous. And everyone knows that

This leads me to believe that you don't care about your credibility here; after all if you did, you wouldn't be so disingenuous, right?

edit on 14-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Isn't it more accurate to say that it proves how desperate Jose was?

It's just that to using one persons actions to describe other people's intentions or desires is disingenuous. And everyone knows that

This leads me to believe that you don't care about your credibility here; after all if you did, you wouldn't be so disingenuous, right?

Sorry BUT you have a real cheek claiming that HOW many of your posts or zorgons or the great
mike(chasing shadows)sighns comments are disingenuous I would say hundreds of them

You all have similar beliefs to Joe so I rest my case

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Sorry BUT you have a real cheek claiming that HOW many of your posts or zorgons or the great
mike(chasing shadows)sighns comments are disingenuous I would say hundreds of them

How dare you accuse the ATS moderators of such gross incompetence.

Surely that is what you are implying.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

How dare you accuse the ATS moderators of such gross incompetence.

Surely that is what you are implying.

No what i am IMPLYING is you and a few others like to twist statement to your agenda like your calculator comment about NASA above all the main computation was done on Earth not on board the Apollo craft YOU know that but some of the more gullible on here may take your statement about it as fact. SO am I wrong NO!
edit on 14-11-2010 by wmd_2008 because: remove extra word

edit on 14-11-2010 by wmd_2008 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   

No what i am IMPLYING is you you and a few others like to twist statement to you agenda....

What is this Agenda that you speak of bro?

Could you be a dear post links to a copy of it, or something - that would be great.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

No what i am IMPLYING is you you and a few others like to twist statement to you agenda....

What is this Agenda that you speak of bro?

Could you be a dear post links to a copy of it, or something - that would be great.

I see no mention of the calculator statement again THERE you go
selective quote to suit your agenda

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
structure looks like it is camaflauged to me I have seen on TV where they planned to place man made habitats on Mars that pic looks to me is one of them ... camaglauged to not be seen.... kinda like a small trailer with a net over it .. by looking at the craters near by and seeing the image showing through the net it appears to be just that to me a man made shelter on the Moon ... Just a Black Ops type project no less ... can't put that past the US goverment ... or more or less a Joint endeavor ...
edit on 14-11-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I repeat:

What is this Agenda that you speak of?

Again, could you be a dear post links to a copy of it, or something - that would be great.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

I repeat:

Again, could you be a dear post links to a copy of it, or something - that would be great.

Hint look at your comments re NASA going back for so looooooong ! anyone one can see how you feel !

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I will ask you again:

Again, please be a dear and post links to a copy of it, or something - that would be great.

*After you fail to provide this info again, it will the third time you have failed. I will not ask you for it again, as it will be assumed that you lied when you said you knew of an agenda.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join