It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China has found something shocking on the Moon?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by guavas
With all the things pointed at the sky in this day and age, I find it hard to believe anything on the surface of the moon that ain't supposed to be there could be kept secret.

I urge you to use the internet to eradicate your ignorance about telescopes. Here, I will get you started....using this new found thing called the internet, can you tell us how many telescopes on the planet could resolve anything manmade on the moon?

You will quickly find the mathmatical reason using our good friend google.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle
reply to post by Enter Ruin

I'm glad someone still has a sense of humour

I found it funny too, I was just scared to say so in case it was off topic

Seeecooond liiine

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Maybe this is the bird

www.anorak.co.uk...

and the Chinese are maybe just having a laugh at it

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by keyseeker
J. Stovall or LEED mission patch or if this is completely an artist creation. I found a Stovall, a friend of Eisenhower who made a space age restaurant in Gila Bend, AZ. Seems like the artist was paying tribute to someone.

Leadership in Environmental and Energy Design LEED That is all I find in NASA references

Lot of Stovall's at NASA A Judith M Stovall at Johnston space center; an Anna C.Stovall at NASA .gov; a Denise at Marshall Space Flight Center;

Ah well...
I see you asked at Dave Icke's place too
www.davidicke.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

British Humor

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

British Humor

edit on 18-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No that wasn't my post! That person just plagiarized my post! Ah well, the sincerest form of flattery. I don't care-- we humans need to work together to figure out the great mysteries before us!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Human_Alien
You'll see. "Life" is about to get very interesting.

Back in the days of the John Lear Moon thread... we were told by the skeptics that India, Japan amd China's moon missions would show us that we were wrong...

Well China showed us ONE doctored old NASA image and went silent
India said they have 4000 plus images then held them for years before releasing some
Japan's HD TV showed us what looks like CGI video and you can barely recognize any features on that. They too held their photos for years

Long enough to make sure nothing odd slips out

What we need is a PRIVATE ship to send us live images
not a space program where NASA has its fingers in the pie

The whole world is conspiring? Or simply and logically there is nothing to hide. There are no bases on the moon etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UFOexisist

No, not the whole world. But most of those with space faring/ probing capability are keeping tight-lipped about something related to the Moon. And I don't mean a sibling or long-lost uncle.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
China hasn't found anything except American money...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
you know I know its mars but this

www.anomalies.net...

still gets me as the strangest non-earth structure I have ever seen!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
After looking for a while it looks like an old american praire steam train.. Now to take that there and leave it for us to find is showing us power.of course,great lifftin capacity. if it is that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tonystark

Hi all,

Frankly, I believe nothing taped or written out of China (i've read or seen thus far). That's not to suggest nothing EBE'ish isn't happening there.
There's enough happening here (North America/South America), which requires our UFO/EBE experts interest, research and opinions, I feel.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by orphillips
you know I know its mars but this

www.anomalies.net...

still gets me as the strangest non-earth structure I have ever seen!

And just what do you see? I see a low resolution photo that has no discernible detail to come to any concludion especially that it is a structure of any kind aside from a natural "structure". There are areas on earth where photos from satellites give the area the impression that it is artificial as in buildings. But when one gets down close enough to see the important details one can see that it's just good ol' mother nature's doings.

People are so desperate to believe the unbelievable!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
what are we talking about here ? there is nothing on the moon ! it's all about Mars guys...

But what a great boost for Chinese patriotism, I just wish we could all get something going in the public with joint missions for all mankind (like our Mr president of the past said in his speech) this would be a great common aspiration for all of us citizens.

seen it.. been there... done that !

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I am unsure as to what the Chinese found on the Moon, nor am I sure if what I bring to the table is relevant to this story, but I offer up this little jewel I found some time back:

"Apollo 19-20 and the Crashed Extraterrestrial Mothership"

According to the file-card of the YouTube user (“retiredafb”) who uploaded the controversial footages and shots (a man of 76 years old who lives in Rwanda),

“Apollo 20 went to the moon august 16 1976. Destination was Iszak D, southwest of Delporte Crater, farside of the moon. The mission was soviet-american. Crew was William Rutledge CDR, former of bell laboratories, Leona Snyder CSP bell laboratories, and Alexei Leonov, soviet cosmonaut former "Apollo Soyouz" (mission one year earlier).”

But the most interesting information are about the presumed alien ship:

“[…] the ship was very old, age has been estimated 1.5 billion of years. Meteorite impacts, and dust/hills coverings testified that. Note that the ship has already been explored before the first human expedition reached the lunar singularity.”

Is this man an American or Soviet former technician, who worked as insider during the 70s on Space classified missions and that now lives in Africa? Even the “Apollo 20 the legacy part 1 The City” (below video) is a very interesting and evocative footage.

Normally, I am very wary of websites such as this. However, as a rebuttal, this website is very clean and isn't littered with junk like most 3rd Party websites with related information

I have some enhanced photos at home I can upload, but I'm at work right now, it won't be until 11 tonight with my updated pictures.

The "Apollo 20"- An American-Soviet Classified Mission

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xen0m0rpH
I have some enhanced photos at home I can upload, but I'm at work right now, it won't be until 11 tonight with my updated pictures.

Your link....

Look at this face You trust him?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

One CANNOT form an opinion, nor base a "trust", based on only one out-of-context photo.

This is not a good example, zorgon...sorry.

Which, leads us to the premise of so, so many ATS thread topics, to include this one....doesn't it??

I WANT TO SEE some very strong, irrefutable evidence...from photos that can be sourced in ways that show NO MANIPULATION WHATSOEVER.

Of course, this is becoming increasingly difficult, in the modern age, as technology progresses.....BUT, for the gullible out there, who USED to be fooled, by so-called "evidence" (that was either faked, or altered) well....some of those still cling to outdated beliefs. AND, will attempt, at every twist and turn, to entrap others to their "point-of-view", by increasingly clever ways of manipulation....

It is an Age-Old tactic. Of, misdirection. A very STAPLE of so-called "magic", for anyone who has had the time to devote to its study. Prestidigitation, another great word...refers specifically to what is known in the physical world as "sleight of hand".

In the world of words???? Well.....make up a term that suits your reference, if you wish.....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Perhaps it is me, but I feel that to understand and at least keep something plausible one must keep something in mind as possible or not. It doesn't matter of the source, or reliability, but as to what is shown. At least until it is proven other wise, what would you gain to not believe in something rather than to believe in it?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
It's the whale they sent to the moon on south park!!

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join