It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mushroom Cloud Over Louisville ;) (picture inside!)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I was gazing out the window the other day and couldnt believe my eyes! So I ran to get my camera, and snapped a shot of the perfect mushroom shaped cloud that drifted over my rooftops.

Just wanted to share this rare cloud formation with everyone. I say rare, because I have never seen a mushroom shaped cloud before, and well, googling it brings up othr kinds of mushroom clouds!

Has anyone else seen such an oddly shaped cloud?

Does anyone know the name of my cloud?

Thanks, enjoy.
edit on Thu, 11 Nov 2010 18:21:12 -0600 by hotbakedtater because: add something subtract something

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
awww..cute

maybe its a christmas tree ?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I thought you meant "the mushroom cloud"
I was about to run in to the basement

Still a nice pick

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

It's the Keebler Elf Tree.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Why that's one of them there cirrofungustratus clouds, a rare formation from too much stagnant moisture in the sky!

But seriously, that is pretty cool! Nice camera catch!

Peace,
spec
edit on 11-11-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: spelling

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
LOL at the new cirrofungustrata cloud, that's funny! I think this is such a neat picture of what nature and our fragile earth can gift to us each day!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
It looks like Strawberry Shortcake's house...

Ok, I was just trying to be different - it really does look like a mushroom too.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
It looks like Strawberry Shortcake's house...

Ok, I was just trying to be different - it really does look like a mushroom too.
Or a Smurf House!! My sister said God dropped one of his cards while playing, a spade. I told her she was a dork!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I didn't realize what I was looking for...I was literally looking for a mushroom cloud. It's a cloud outline of what looks like a mushroom.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
It is a cloaking device for a UFO. The whispy white outlines are from the cloud fog mechanisms on the ship. Everyone knows that UFO's sometimes hide in the clouds; apparently they have a device whereby they can blend in with the blue sky as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
It is a cloaking device for a UFO. The whispy white outlines are from the cloud fog mechanisms on the ship. Everyone knows that UFO's sometimes hide in the clouds; apparently they have a device whereby they can blend in with the blue sky as well.
Now thats a right nice ATS answer, and unfortunately one I can get behind!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

YES! My title is tongue in cheek, its why I added the smiley. I cant help but smile when I see this little cloud!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I see a missile.....

sorry couldn't resist. cool photo for sure.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by howmuch4another
I see a missile.....

sorry couldn't resist. cool photo for sure.
You're right, now I see it too!! I better call WAVE3 right away!!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sorry I don't get it. Mind you I am one of the very few people who think the so called missile was a plane.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

I am too and this was just an off topic, smart a** comment making light people seeing what they want to see. hope you weren't offended.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Very misleading...shame shame

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

Aww, really?

I put a winkie in the title and it is in fragile earth, the place for pictures of our fragile earth.Everyone else posts earth pictures in here!

If it were a true mushroom cloud over Louisville, it would have been in the general conspiracies forum, as nuking my city would be a considerable conspiracy. Plus I would have added ATOMIC in front of mushroom, for more stars and flags.

I don't do shame, sorry.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

How was it misleading? I'm just curious why one would think that because (IMHO of course) the wink smilie in the title was pretty clear that there was going to be a twist to the thread... for once, I appreciated the fact that there was an indication as I knew what to expect before opening the thread as opposed to misleading titles (without pre-warning)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Exactly Lady. It is a nie uplifting, bring a smile to your face thread.

That was my intention, the little cloud makes me feel happy for some reason, and I wanted to share.

I won't let someone who cannot comprehend the title to turn my mushroom cloud into a rain cloud!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join