It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Won't Fly, National Opt Out Day, Nov 24

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I really like this article because it demonstrates beyond a shadow of a doubt the frightened and timid statist trolls in this thread have no idea what the heck they are taking about. This article outlines the reality of airport security in America The TSA is an overpriced humiliating bad joke being pulled on the stupid cow like American public.

Here it is: The Things He Carried

Read it and weep for your lost liberties. So many people do not even deserve the moniker of being called a free people. Liberty means so little to them they should just be put in herds and farmed as animals.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Imagination Is creativity in ~motion~.
Creativity in motion is a means to an end.
A means to an end is never ending.

?Makes sense to me.?
U

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

Live free or die. Learn from the founders. Feel the forced with that.

u win,i deal with reality,have a good night.
'the founders'...are U SERIOUS!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
I really like this article because it demonstrates beyond a shadow of a doubt the frightened and timid statist trolls in this thread have no idea what the heck they are taking about. This article outlines the reality of airport security in America The TSA is an overpriced humiliating bad joke being pulled on the stupid cow like American public.

Here it is: The Things He Carried

Read it and weep for your lost liberties. So many people do not even deserve the moniker of being called a free people. Liberty means so little to them they should just be put in herds and farmed as animals.

Because getting patted down in a public place before using public transportation literally takes away your privacy and liberty. All you are is just like the people you talk against, probably a radical christian or something. You're just throwing names at us, saying how every article is the truth like it's the word of god.

Please, keep to the insulting, cause that's what's left when you have no real argument. Tell me exactly how are we being treated like cattle, which the Jews in WW2 were actually treated like, before they were exterminated.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

Please, keep to the insulting, cause that's what's left when you have no real argument. Tell me exactly how are we being treated like cattle, which the Jews in WW2 were actually treated like, before they were exterminated.

And your argument is what? We must be obedient little dogs so our masters do not become offended? Are you serious? If you do not see how we are being treated like cattle you must have never run cattle. I have. These airport security measures are so much like putting cattle through a squeeze shoot it is not even funny. The x-rays machines are in my opinion a soft kill technology. You do not fall down and die on the spot but much later on from cancer. It is a horrible crime to put the American people and all of the other world travelers through this.

Also you must know that Micheal Chertoff is behind this technology. He is no longer Secretary of Homeland Security and is now the paid advocate of this technology. It is corporatism pure and simple. It is a stimulus money grab and nothing more. Read this article: Ex-Homeland Security Chief Chertoff Pushes Body Scanners, Abuses Public Trust
edit on 13-11-2010 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Man this thing is getting bigger all the time. The growing backlash is now even on wired.com see the article here: National Opt-Out Day Called Against Invasive Body Scanners

Upvote the article on reddit here. Reddit page

Another one on theatlantic.com is here. National Opt Out Day

Upvote it here. Reddit page
edit on 13-11-2010 by wayouttheredude because: added links

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Gnarly

And your argument is what? We must be obedient little dogs so our masters do not become offended? Are you serious? If you do not see how we are being treated like cattle you must have never run cattle. I have. These airport security measures are so much like putting cattle through a squeeze shoot it is not even funny. The x-rays machines are in my opinion a soft kill technology. You do not fall down and die on the spot but much later on from cancer. It is a horrible crime to put the American people and all of the other world travelers through this.

Also you must know that Micheal Chertoff is behind this technology. He is no longer Secretary of Homeland Security and is now the paid advocate of this technology. It is corporatism pure and simple. It is a stimulus money grab and nothing more. Read this article: Ex-Homeland Security Chief Chertoff Pushes Body Scanners, Abuses Public Trust
edit on 13-11-2010 by wayouttheredude because: dyslexic

You're making my argument for me? Way to assume, cause you seem like you really don't know what I'm trying to debate. You're not always on line with your argument, and don't even know what I'm doing! If you read back, you can see that I did say there should be a replacement for the x-ray, because I know having to go through that multiple times per day can increase a risk, but just once or twice isn't so bad.

You can't answer my question, can you? How does getting patted down, making sure you don't have a gun, or a bomb, or some knife and bringing it on the plane, with a bunch of other people, a mile in the air, take away your liberties and privacy? How are you being treated like cattle, when you don't have to deal with the precautions after the plane ride, or even before it? How does being patted in an airport make us cattle?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Gnarly

Anyone who touches the privates of one of my girls is going to get their hand removed from the wrist. If you do not understand this sentiment then I have no way to reach you so end of discussion.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Do the Party Boy while in the scanner. Give em something to laugh at. It's really not a big deal. There will always be people who are determined to be against something, thats how attorneys make money. Go through it, move on and stop whining.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStarRise

Wow, well thanks for the Freemason perspective. I had not thought of all of this kabbalah and Jewish mystical stuff when I started this thread. I guess the fact that Michael Chertoff the former head of Homeland security and the guy that is behind the push for the x-rated body scanners is also an Israeli citizen never really crossed my mind before. Thanks for posting.

"The Senate voted 98-0 to approve Chertoff on February 15. Chertoff, 51, took the oath of office that night in "a private ceremony at the White House." DHS has a $32 billion budget, 180,000 employees, and jurisdiction over immigration, customs and transportation security, the Coast Guard, the Secret Service and the Federal Emergency Management Agency. The question of Chertoff's dual-nationality doesn't seem to have concerned a single U.S. senator. Many have wondered who let the detained suspected Israeli agents go back to Israel, immediately after 911. Apparently it was Michael Chertoff. (See Video Report: VIDEO: 911 Truckload of Explosives) "Chertoff allowed scores of suspected Israeli terrorists and spies to quietly return to Israel . In several cases, Israeli suspects working for phoney moving companies, such as Urban Moving Systems from Weehawken, N.J., were caught driving moving vans which tested positive for explosives. On September 14, Dominic Suter, the owner of the moving company, which was found to be a Mossad front company, fled to Israel after FBI agents requested a second interview. One group of 5 Israelis was seen on the roof of Urban Moving Systems videotaping and celebrating the destruction of the World Trade Center. These Israeli agents were returned to Israel on visa violations. These Israeli suspects, and others, who had apparently transported explosives in the New York area, were allowed to return to Israel without being properly interrogated or their presence and activities in the United States having been vigorously investigated." (1) What is publicly available about Chertoff's life and his various careers is not comforting, if you care about either law or justice-and it's especially troubling if you demand a depth of character from those who occupy the highest offices in this land. Ah but then this is the Cheney-Bush Era of Empire, so that 'quaint idea' is probably now completely without merit. "Chertoff is credited with authoring the Patriot Act, the 300-plus page blueprint for the modern National Security State; patterned to great extent on the successes of the KGB in the Soviet system. He's admired among his Bush cadres for making sure that government surveillance operates at maximum efficiency. Under his stewardship at the Dept of Justice, the 4th amendment has withered like summer grass. The long-held belief that citizens, have a right to a "reasonable expectation of privacy" has buckled under the demands of "Big Brother" and the new "intrusive" security paradigm."

edit on 14-11-2010 by wayouttheredude because: added quote

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gnarly

reply to post by Gnarly

You can't answer my question, can you? How does getting patted down, making sure you don't have a gun, or a bomb, or some knife and bringing it on the plane, with a bunch of other people, a mile in the air, take away your liberties and privacy? How are you being treated like cattle, when you don't have to deal with the precautions after the plane ride, or even before it? How does being patted in an airport make us cattle?

More to the point with your rather absurd "argument". How does allowing uneducated thugs harassing and assaulting the flying public create a safer environment for the flying public? The idea that some thug groping the breasts of women or genitalia of 5 year old girls does not in any way create a "safer" environment -

What it creates is a tremendous amount of tension where ANY protest against the invasion and legalized sexual assault creates a VERY DANGEROUS situation for the person lodging the protest.

In otherwords - the REAL DANGER is from the government agents and not the statistical absurdity that some gun is going to first get through a metal detector...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Most of the efforts of the USG shills here to support this total waste of taxpayer dollars and the destruction of American productivity through the legitimate use by Americans of their domestic air service is being done todeflect from the fact that most of the dollars being ciphoned off are being sucked into non-productive "security" activities directly for the benefit Jewish controlled companies and organs.

Of course, 9-11 was a Jewish Mossad operation, by and large, and it makes sense that these same Jews responsible for the carnage would be so quick to step up and offer us "solutions" for problems for which they were in control and proved to be total failures if we were to believe they were not indeed responsible and in position to cover for the operation.

Then again, Jewish mainstream media has been instrumental in the cover-up of 9-11. Jewish organs have been instrumental in the push for more and more Jewish (Israeli) styled assaults on civil liberties.

The militarization of American is taken directly from Jewish "pilot projects" in Israel, which we Americans paid for.

The whole point to this assault on the traveling public is to equally send a message to dissenting voices that liberties and rights do not exist, and through the use of total brain dead line agents, hidden hands can impose agendas at will.

How many people are America's "no fly list"?

900,000?

Controlling airport gate access is a huge Jewish Bolshevik/Jewish Nazi control mechanism invoked by Noahidists and their agents in various elite occult infrastructures, or so it appears.

The line agents at TSA are just agents for a very real evil lurking in the shadows...

edit on 14-11-2010 by NorthStarRise because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NorthStarRise

Well NorthStar I will not sideline this thread into a Jew bashing thread. I have noted that there is a conflict of interest in Michael Chertoff who is of Russian Jewish decent and is a Citizen of Israel. My point is more that since he was the head of Homeland Security he should not be pushing these x-rated body scanners as a paid lobbyist for the RapidScan company.

I have several friends who are Jewish and they are very decent people of the highest moral character. If you have a problem with the Jewish people please take that to another thread.

edit on 14-11-2010 by wayouttheredude because: fixed clumsey sentance.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I have several friends who are Jewish and they are very decent people of the highest moral character. If you have a problem with the Jewish people please take that to another thread.

We all have our pet Jews who are of the highest moral standard - but I probably would have no problem peeling away your friends facade and showing them to be something other than what you would like us all to believe. Even my "friends" who are Jews become far too uncomfortable far too quickly with even the most basic of moral questions regarding their primary loyalties, which is Israel.

The primary issue we face is that there is a group of individuals who believe that to dare question the sanity of a total boycott of the airlines unless absolutely necessary is somehow akin to a mental deficiency in the citizens who dare to protest what is a purely intrusive and sexually explicit exercise instigated by what are, without any real doubt, Jews in America's USG who are totally loyal to the Jewish state.

Thus this war we see being waged "on terror" is a very real war against the American people by those who are loyal to the Jewish state.

Whether you wish to consider this a "Jew bashing thread" is your choice, for indeed it is not a "Jew bashing thread" -

We who do fly and are educated know very well the dangers that TSA and DHS can pose to the sole citizen who dares to question their "authority". Those individuals in this thread who think that to challenge the mental capacity of we who fly and make our living through the use of travel should also think twice before they make WE the issue.

We have every right to speak about our opinions are when faced with these direct and offensive insults to our intelligence and our integrity.

There is ZERO REASON to subject the American people to VIRTUAL STRIP SEARCHES and enable the ogling of children in order to secure MY or anyone else's safety.

Consequently, those who believe they can demean many of us citizens by calling us "wimps" and other forms of malicious character assassinations should also understand that we understand that the issue is Israel and their war on terror - a war they brought to our doorsteps and for which the American people have not yet begun to fight.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
You guys make me laugh. No argument at all. Completely judgmental. Now it's about the Jews.

Because these uneducated thugs, I guess they never went to school or dropped out, and started dealing drugs?, really got the job just to ogle at kids and touch some boobies! I'm going to keep this thread in mind when I need a good laugh.

Still, I don't understand how privacy and liberties are taken away from being searched in a public place. Why not do this: take out every single measure that is taken to make sure no one has any kind of weapon that can really do some harm. No metal detectors, no baggage checks or anything like that, just get the ticket and board.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Last time I flew in a plane,I jumped out.

And next time I will,I'll jump then too.

I hate flying for purposes other than recreation.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
There is an online poll by Reuters asking whether you the flying public will stop using airlines for transportation and find other means to travel. I voted yes of course and so did over 66,000 others like me.

The numbers are looking pretty serious for the airlines. Here is the poll

I rarely site an infowars article article but this one is something I have been thinking as well and well Paul Watson said it before I had the chance to here is the article if you have not seen it.

Homeland Security Trying To Shut Down Air Travel?

This could well be their goal to nationalize the airlines.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Instead of making this a one day event how about give money to the railways and Greyhound and travel by ground. That will send an even bigger message and show them exactly we mean business. Hit them in the pocket as often as possible and watch them back down.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join