It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush going crazy, Aides say

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I hope this hasn't been posted yet. According to Alex Jones who runs www.infowars.com, Bush's aides says he's going crazy. Full article is linked here www.infowars.com...

US President George Bush is said to have gone crazy, at times going over the edge in cursing the media and liberal critics while calling them "enemies of the state", the Daily Times quoted an online publication Capital Hill Blue as saying on Monday.

So the word "Unpatriotic" comes out of his mouth towards his own Administration. Has he lost his mind or was this his plan all along?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Yeah, that was reported in Capitol Hill Blue (I think it is). He should be going batty right now. They are so guilty of so many wrong-doings - the walls are closing in. All I can say for him is:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Bush is a fruit loop. He sees things that aren't there. Like how he saw WMD's in Iraq that guess what, aren't there! He sees terrorism in anything that speaks against him. He also a little shall we say, slow. "I ain't like no reading" "Is our children learnding?"(don't know how to spell "learnding" with his pronunciation)

He is going going gone! He is also a very bad person. One minute saying he loves America then the next taking in the bribes from his oil buddies to help screw America over.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
That is a really stupid email that is going around saying those things. It's so dumb and unbelievable ... It's obviously made up. Probably by Barbara Striesand ... she loooooooves to further the marxist ... er .... democrats cause. She probably launched it, in the hopes of getting some extra votes to swing in the direction of the marxists who are frothing at the mouth, and who hope to take over the White House in 04 so as to hand the Oval Office keys over to the UN.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
That is a really stupid email that is going around saying those things. It's so dumb and unbelievable ... It's obviously made up. Probably by Barbara Striesand ... she loooooooves to further the marxist ... er .... democrats cause. She probably launched it, in the hopes of getting some extra votes to swing in the direction of the marxists who are frothing at the mouth, and who hope to take over the White House in 04 so as to hand the Oval Office keys over to the UN.

You must be Pro Bush. Huh? Nevertheless it came from a news source. Here: www.hindustantimes.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hindustan Times???

Um.... ahhh... I hope you do realize that it's beyond belief that the Hindustan times have some sort of magic insight into Bush.

Maybe the St. Louis Post-Dispatch has a great cricket columnist, though? You never know.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The question isn't is he crazy, but rather is he crazy enough......to bite off all his fingers so he can't go pushing any red buttons.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
On the topic of crazy bushes...I'm sure this isn't a secret, but it is amusingly scary: www.hereinreality.com...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   

she loooooooves to further the marxist ... er .... democrats cause

Do you even know what Marxism is? Last time I checked the democrats weren't trying to institute such, but that the institutions already existed in government.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Almighty God! --no, no! They heard! --they suspected! --they knew! --they were making a mockery of my horror!-this I thought, and this I think. But anything was better than this agony! Anything was more tolerable than this derision! I could bear those hypocritical smiles no longer! I felt that I must scream or die! and now --again! --hark! louder! louder! louder! louder!

"Villains!" I shrieked, "dissemble no more! I admit the deed! --tear up the planks! here, here! --It is the beating of his hideous heart!" - by Edgar Allan Poe

He has earned every ounce of Madness and Karmic Retribution that may creep in from all sides to destroy him.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Bush is a fruit loop. He sees things that aren't there. Like how he saw WMD's in Iraq that guess what, aren't there!

You think if you keep saying to yourself that the wmd in Iraq didn't exist, despite the fact that even the UN says they did have them, it will make it true? humm.......

[edit on 29-6-2004 by Muaddib]

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I wouldn't be suprised if this were true. We should have seen this sooner with the Patriot Act. Plus there was a thread about Bush having technical difficulties awsnering interview questions with an Irish reporter. Have a look at politicaltoons.com its really funny.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Bush is a fruit loop. He sees things that aren't there. Like how he saw WMD's in Iraq that guess what, aren't there!

You think if you keep saying to yourself that the wmd in Iraq didn't exist, despite the fact that even the UN says they did have them, it will make it true? humm.......

You believe everything the UN tells ya?
Where's the proof?
Don't the US have WMD?
Wern't the US the first and only country to use a WMD?
humm........
I don't buy the WMD excuse, not for a second!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
You believe everything the UN tells ya?
Where's the proof?
Don't the US have WMD?
Wern't the US the first and only country to use a WMD?
humm........
I don't buy the WMD excuse, not for a second!

So all of the countries in the UN are in this too now? Some countries seem to be in connection with Iraq, and other terrorist countries, having wmd..but all of them?

What, you want a missile landing in your home as proof?

And no...the US has not been the ony country using wmd. Look up what wmd are, it does not account only for nukes.

About the US having wmd....there are some countries that have realized what is to have wmd and they know the consequences of using them. Terrorist sponsored countries would at any given time use wmd to attack their enemies. Not only this but terrorist sponsored countries would use their possesions of wmd to make threats and recieve money just as NK is doing.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Yea, show me some nuclear and biological payloads that were ready for launch!!!

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Yea, show me some nuclear and biological payloads that were ready for launch!!!

Oh boy.........

*shakes head* this is really something.....what next, you are going to ask to see pictures of "biological payloads" with Iraq's name on them right before hitting some other country?........

Saddam and Iraq attacked and invaded, to expand their territory and keep, Kuwait. Saddam has used in many instances wmd against his own people and others which were no real threat to them. Kuwait was not going to attack Iraq, it couldn't even properly defend itself....

Saddam obtaining wmd once more was a threat to the neighbors and the US.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
There was a recent thread with the speculation that Bush Co. is accumulating WMD's found to have overwhelming evidence to be revealed before the election. It is also speculated he could "amazingly" capture Bin Laden right before the election. I'm not much on Bush Co., but I can see this questionable administration pulling such a manuever.

If this speculation of collecting evidence isn't true, if they were in Iraq, they had plenty of time to hide or export them. Regardless, we're in it now and it's a suck factor of 8.

I may try and scalp my vote at the polls...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Oh dear, can't wait for this election to be over, some people are really grasping at straws.

Right off the bat, if the Pres was batty, there is no way this would be coming from his aides. Hello???? His aides would be doing everything they could to hide this from the public - not leak it. Their jobs are at stake here. His aides have nothing if he doesn't make it past November - do ya think the new admin will be hiring them?

As for the general public, many even here (gasp)
hold this opinion, but a little common sense would tell you this story as presented must be a fabrication.

If you want to trash Bush, go ahead but please stop backing it up with garbage to justify an opinion. State facts, name names, give legitimate sources, deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Saddam and Iraq attacked and invaded, to expand their territory and keep, Kuwait. Saddam has used in many instances wmd against his own people and others which were no real threat to them. Kuwait was not going to attack Iraq, it couldn't even properly defend itself....

No, I want you to show me anything that might be speculated as payloads coming from Iraq. All I've seen are the Jordan officials confiscating Sarin that was believed to have come from Syria, but could have come from Iraq. I don't need to see it, I want to see documentation from the UN or someone else at least.

Once again, I use the orange concentrate example, does that mean I will use napalm on someone. I don't need to see them shooting at someone to believe.

I JUST WANT TO SEE EVIDENCE OF A PAYLOAD!!!!!!!!!! Not parts that were already documented by the UN.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrmulderYou must be Pro Bush. Huh? Nevertheless it came from a news source. Here: www.hindustantimes.com...

Actually, I heard about that story on either FOX or MSNBC. Apparetnly, it is a recirculated story from some DC area paper. It's from a year of so ago and it's taken that long to come full circle.

<<   2  3 >>

join