It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush going crazy, Aides say

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Saddam and Iraq attacked and invaded, to expand their territory and keep, Kuwait. Saddam has used in many instances wmd against his own people and others which were no real threat to them. Kuwait was not going to attack Iraq, it couldn't even properly defend itself....

No, I want you to show me anything that might be speculated as payloads coming from Iraq. All I've seen are the Jordan officials confiscating Sarin that was believed to have come from Syria, but could have come from Iraq. I don't need to see it, I want to see documentation from the UN or someone else at least.

I JUST WANT TO SEE EVIDENCE OF A PAYLOAD!!!!!!!!!! Not parts that were already documented by the UN.

IMHO we will never get to the truth on this one. Doesn't anyone remember how long we pissed around waiting to come in and get to the bottom of it? It was months. If they were there, they were gone long before anyone showed up. It was a joke. All that was left behind were some serious counter WMD gear. Gee wonder what that was lying around for if there was nothing going on.

What everyone should be worried about now is if they aren't in Iraq where the hey are they? Now there's a good conspiracy theory. How was GW behind getting them out before the UN got there and what did he do with them?

Had to be him, always got the ulterior motive/agenda ya know.

Go fish.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well, if we did find them in Iraq, there wouldn't be anything left to accuse other countries of accepting.. DUUH

But seriously, we don't even know when the payloads were take out or if they were destroyed.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn
But seriously, we don't even know when the payloads were take out or if they were destroyed.

Yes, my point exactly. We know he had them (whether it was just before the war or long before), we know no one can find them now. There is nothing to show where they went, and quite frankly if they were destroyed and there was proof someone would certainly be throwing it in our faces by now.

So seriously, where are they?

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Ok so you guys are alledging "Bush is crazy" because this odd website, cites some other website, that cites UNNAMED BUSH STAFFERS as the source for their non medical assesment of Bush's mental status......

This is why we are in trouble people....
ask yourself who's being self delusional now.

This baseless idea perpetuates the lowest level of political thinking in its most base and unsophisticated form. It reflects the mental capasity of those that adopt this postition.

df1

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Right off the bat, if the Pres was batty, there is no way this would be coming from his aides.

So are you saying that no one in the bush white house has any honor?

If this is true, I would hope that some republican in the administration was patriotic enough to speak out to save the republic rather than being silent to save his/her job. Country should be more important than political party.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 12:25 AM
link   
CazMedia said it best df1, perhaps you should listen. (Or read in this medium)

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Thanks for the support FreeMason,

Now if only some MOD would give me some "recent applause" id be extatic....(I miss not having gotten any applause recently.)

Come on ya point stingy MODs....hook me up!
(ohh, will i get warned for humorously calling MODS in general a name?)

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If you consider calling yourself "God's chosen" crazy, then he is pretty batty. You can't call yourself or any group of people that without realizing we are all as such. That just creates that whole black and white thing that Bush seems to be all about these days. That guy has quite an ego/power trip.

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 03:54 AM
link   
God told Bush to go to war in Iraq. That shows how competent the man is. He's even admitted it in open media. I think the real thing that scares him is if he's not re-elected, could him and his cronies face war crime charges over prisoner abuse scandal?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Can you please cite a source for this supposed quote from Bush stating "god told him to go to war"?

thats quite an allegation to level without something to substantiate it.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   
www.haaretz.com...

According to Abbas, immediately thereafter Bush said: "God told me to strike at al Qaida and I struck them, and then he instructed me to strike at Saddam, which I did, and now I am determined to solve the problem in the Middle East. If you help me I will act, and if not, the elections will come and I will have to focus on them."

It took me a little digging to find the original source, though I'd heard this reported in many other places.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Bush is the second coming, didn't you know that? He is god's instrument of punishment that will smite the infidels and allow gods paradise to engulf the world! Muahahahahaha... ok not really.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I dont need the Hindustan Times or any other paper to tell me Dubya has a few screws loose. His own behavior and actions alone tell me hes a couple cans short of a six pack.......and counting.

For instance.Lets look at now. All those mysterious naval fleet deployments, plus insider word in Washington point to the crazy little bastard is planning on threatening North Korea. He is also hinting we might be doing something to Iran pretty soon. All this while our forces are stretched too thin. Plus word of an impending draft.

Then when he visted the Uk last year, he told American companies to come home and employ Americans. If some of you have been paying attention, youll notice the UK is about the only country left on the planet who has not told us to go # ourselves. And he tells companies there to pack up and leave? Why not do the same to American companies in China, who is a real enemy we need to consider?

I could go on and on, its early. Needless to say, the little bastard has flipped his lid, and he is a danger, more so to his own country than he is to the rest of the world.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The original "Krazy" article is based on a report on www.capitolhillblue.com. Just look through their site and you may notice the steep slant to the left on everything there. I put as much confidence in their reporting as I did in Pravda during the cold war or any of the tabloids today. It is extremely humorous that anyone would quote an article from there as fact.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Normally, when people start hearing voiuce from god telling them to smite people, we usually call the nice men in white coats to come pick them up.

But in this case, we let them run our country. Something is seriously awry.

And for the record, yeah, Bush has publically claimed quite often that he is on a mission from God to go liberate the world from evil.

df1

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by leiphasw
It is extremely humorous that anyone would quote an article from there as fact.

While I am no fan of the bush white house, I would like to see greater documentation of the information provided in the article. If true "Houston we have a problem". I hope you are equally as amused at those that quote the white house disinformation as fact, as this administration sounds quite like the 'cold war' pravda.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
People who do not believe Bush is nuts are Napolean, Lincoln, Washington.... In other words, they are nuts to. He here's voices and admits to it. He sees things and tell the world he sees things, but they aren't there. Hello, I do same thing I get a pretty new jacket. The guy ADMITS TO HEARING VOICES FROM A GOD THAT TELLS HIM TO KILL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! Charles Manson anyone?

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
He here's voices and admits to it. He sees things and tell the world he sees things, but they aren't there. Hello, I do same thing I get a pretty new jacket. The guy ADMITS TO HEARING VOICES FROM A GOD THAT TELLS HIM TO KILL PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! Charles Manson anyone?

Again - where are you getting this from - give us a legitimate source, which I doubt you can, but at least someone show us what you are using to make this interpretation so we can understand the delusion.

Anyone??? Let's have a real verified link here folks!

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I did post a link about Bush hearing God telling him to do things. It's to an article on Haaretz that was apparently on their front page in July 2003. Bush has never denied this exchange. I even provided the relevant quote! *sigh*

And here's another, courtesy of Canada's Globe and Mail:

Though it wasn't publicized at the time, Prime Minister Paul Martin got a sense of that sanctimony when he met with Mr. Bush in early January in Mexico. Mr. Bush let the Prime Minister know that he believed himself to be on the side of God and tending to God's mission.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I have heard that he goes into horrible rants and used the "F" word like a Rockstar.

You can't decieve the whole world and not have it drive you crazy!!

I don't know how he sleeps at night.

Wonder how crazy "Farenheit 911" drove him??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join