It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***Who is really in control???***

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is just a tiny piece of the puzzle. It is a lot worse than this. Examine your world. Ask questions.

The Day of Purim-A jewish holiday in which Jews celebrate getting revenge on past enemies.

In 1991, the Day of Purim fell on February 28, 1991. This was also the day the Zionist President George H.W. Bush, the father of the President that illegally invaded Iraq in 2003, ordered the crime of the unmitigated slaughter of 150,000 Iraqi troops with fuel air bombs. These Iraqis were fleeing on a crowded highway from Kuwait to Basra. President George Herbert Walker Bush ordered United States military aircraft and ground units to kill these surrendering troops, they were then bulldozed into mass unmarked graves in the desert, some still alive.

On March 17, 2003, on that Eve of Purim, the traitorous, treasonous President of the United States announced the decision to wrap up the 12 years of bombing runs over Iraq, the 12 years of sanctions against Iraq which deprived the people of vital medicines and clean drinking water, the 12 years in which nearly a million Iraqi infants and children died of disease and depleted uranium (DU) poisoning.

They flaunt their control. They control all the media and have the highest positions in the government and no one wonders if there may be a reason they, the American public, fear Muslims so much. Is it not possible, that when one group of people has such absolute power and control over the government and media, that the general population's opinions may be shaped by such power?

Why do most video games involve fighting Nazis and Muslims? Are you familiar with brainwashing? Muslims are not your enemies. Iraq was never a threat to the United States. It was a threat to Israel, and it was not part of the Zionist Federal Reserve banking system. After 2001, two of the very last remaining countries not enslaved by the zionist banking system were Iraq and Afghanistan. They are now in place for the Luciferians. I bet you can figure out what other countries are not part of the Federal Reserve System. As the news tells you every night, these countries are YOUR enemies. Can you not see the manipulation??? This is the most heinous crime against all of humanity and everyone is too busy watching "Dancing with the Stars." Look into it and ask questions.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The Zionist agenda is the biggest threat to the world in my opinion.

The increasingly disgusting actions by the Netenyahu Government cannot be justified, especially 'Stalag Gaza'.

And someone answer WHY newly elected Senators first task is to be flown off to visit Israel?
Indoctrination/Threat/Cash/'Meet with the Masters'?
Do any other nations on earth that have this principle where newly elected officials are taken to another country

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

Who is really in control???

Friend, you ask a question many of us would love to know the true answer to! Who is really in control? We know it is not the Illumaniti, nor the Round Table Group, nor the Bilderburgs. I am an avid researcher, and have studied this half to death. I personally think the ones really in control are multi dimensional beings with high technology and powers far above anything human. I think it is the famous Reptilian/Draco that we all have hard about. But that is my thought alone. Whoever it is, they are certainly not human. When I see our government I see a bunch of scared little children. We are going to have to fight these beings, no doubt of that. Prepare and be ready.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by digginapony

Who is really in control???

Friend, you ask a question many of us would love to know the true answer to! Who is really in control? We know it is not the Illumaniti, nor the Round Table Group, nor the Bilderburgs. I am an avid researcher, and have studied this half to death. I personally think the ones really in control are multi dimensional beings with high technology and powers far above anything human. I think it is the famous Reptilian/Draco that we all have hard about. But that is my thought alone. Whoever it is, they are certainly not human. When I see our government I see a bunch of scared little children. We are going to have to fight these beings, no doubt of that. Prepare and be ready.

IMHO, even if there were multi-dimensional beings in control, then they are the bosses, and TPTB are the managers, and of course we are low level employees, and the consumer of whatever their offering, its a vicious circle to say the least.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Wow ,there seems to be nowhere to run and nowhere to hind...I don't understand war...I don't understand hate...I'm definitely not in control because if I was leader of this world...Things would be alot more equal.
The pursuit of happiness would mean something...
And every child would have food and a education...

Z

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I am sorry to say it is worse than I even thought, citizen. Yours is the only response that has any relevance to what was being discussed. The media really did a number on people. I am flabbergasted by the replies. I guess it is all those dual American-inter-dimensional citizens that have shaped the foreign policy of the US. It is amazing how they interdimensionals always chose policies that favored a certain middle-east country over others. Oh well...I really did want people to be free and liberated....I do not know what to say. They certainly were not stupid. They somehow made the rest of the world stupid. I thought this planet had a lot of potential if the people were free from the tyranny of these internationals bankers...umm...I mean interdimensional beings. oh well. screw it.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever

I'm definitely not in control because if I was leader of this world...Things would be alot more equal. The pursuit of happiness would mean something...And every child would have food and a education...Z

Just yesterday I told a Friend that if I was the boss of the world, & these fat cat elites wanted to go to war, I would say, "okey, dokey...right you are then"...& have them fight EACH OTHER to the death, or until they both surendered & agreed to stop fighting.

I doubt very many of them would be any too eager to get to the front of the line...if any even showed up!

Either that or have them all sort it out in one gigantic paint ball fight!

new topics

top topics

join