It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Marine's Head Bashed by Israelis

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Here is a somewhat dated list of Dual American-Israeli citizens in the last few years most of the Bush administration. I will compile the Obama administration tomorrow. You can look into Rahm Emanual and Axelrod in the current administration to get you going. Take a look at this list and ask yourself if it is possible, even just possible, that there is another reason the United States invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Ask yourself if it is possible that our foreign policies are placed to unilaterally favor one government like most critics of the United States contend. Look at this list. Are these critics being unreasonable? Take your government back! Not just for the United States, but for all of humanity.Once again,this is in no way even complete:

Head of Homeland Security-Michael Chertoff
Attorney General-Michael Mukasey
Deputy Defense Secretary (Former) - Paul Wolfowitz
National Security Council Advisor - Elliott Abrams
Under Secretary of Defense - Douglas Feith
Vice President Dick Cheney’s Chief of Staff (Former) - “Scooter” Libby
White House Deputy Chief of Staff - Joshua Bolten
Chairman Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Richard Perle
Director of Policy Planning at the State Department - Richard Haass
U.S. Trade Representative (Cabinet-level Position) - Robert Zoellick
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - James Schlesinger
UN Representative (Former) - John Bolton
Under Secretary for Arms Control - David Wurmser
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Eliot Cohen
Senior Advisor to the President - Steve Goldsmith
Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary - Christopher Gersten
Assistant Secretary of State - Lincoln Bloomfield
Deputy Assistant to the President - Jay Lefkowitz
White House Political Director - Ken Melman
National Security Study Group - Edward Luttwak
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Kenneth Adelman
Defense Intelligence Agency Analyst (Former) - Lawrence (Larry) Franklin
National Security Council Advisor - Robert Satloff
President Export-Import Bank U.S. - Mel Sembler
Deputy Assistant Secretary, Administration for Children and Families - Christopher Gersten
Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Public Affairs
- Mark Weinberger
White House Speechwriter - David Frum
White House Spokesman (Former) - Ari Fleischer
Pentagon’s Defense Policy Board - Henry Kissinger
Deputy Secretary of Commerce - Samuel Bodman
Under Secretary of State for Management - Bonnie Cohen
Director of Foreign Service Institute - Ruth Davis

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

I understand that. The thing is we are playing by their rules, we need to think outside
the box they put us in if we want to defeat them. I will start with non violent ways to do
that gradually working our way to other more forcefull means. Granted, I have a feeling
that we will not get that far before all hell breaks loose however it should not keep us
from trying. (just heard gunshots outside of my parents house by the way). We should
start at the polls. We need to inform Americans about that list you just wrote and also
be careful so as not to make it look antisemetic lest they compare us to nazis. Granted,
them cornering the halls of power is a powerful argument on our behalf and is probably what
is causing the demise of this nation. If we can correlate the financial collapse of this country
directly with them taking over the halls of power it can not be argued that we are antisemetic.
We will need patriotic lawyers to legally defend this Country and make null and void the
Laws, acts and legal red tape they have created to take away our freedoms. You have to realize
that all of this has to be proven without a shadow of a doubt? The problem here as with everything
else is going to be money. That is why I said we have to think outside the box. It has to be a grass
roots type action however how many people have time for that? How many people even care as
long as they have the basic neccessities? See why all hell is going to break loose before we even
get that far?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

The problem for me is trying to find out who is lying. It is like
when you see a car accident and run to a crowd and everyone has a different
opinion on who's fault the accident was and the drivers both blame each other.

The question we should all be asking is:
why should the 'holy-land' be solely jewish ?, christian ?,
or muslim for that matter ?
To be solely under rabbinic laws, christian laws, or muslim laws
without giving respect for other 'book-people' is against
God's law,
PERIOD !

As for zion, there is NO zion anymore.
Zion was destroyed long ago, along with Garden-of-Eden,
along with the corrupted 'holy-land'.
There is nothing holy having it being controlled solely by
jews.
As Jesus said :
" There is neither jew or greek, slave or free for we are all one"

All are founded by Abraham, and NON has the
patent or sole ownership of the 'holy-land'.

By rational law, families that have been living there for generations
have every right to be there and to fight for their homes,
farm-land and individual beliefs
even if they do not solely follow jewish laws.

Being such an undemocratic system, why does u.s support
such a racist apartheid ? * shakes head *

edit on 10/11/10 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

Very good points. Did you read the whole thread? As you can see the US (People) are
just as divided as the people in Holy Land are.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
The matter with the holy land, and the wars fought for it are part of the same religious bull# that caused the crusades, why do the jews need a country to call their own? Because the bible sais so? Are we still influenced so deeply in politics by that book of lies? Perhaps the Mormons require their own nation, lets settle them on the south american continent, and exile everyone else. Or perhaps the non-religious and atheists require their own nation, let's just settle them perhaps, in canada and exile everyone else!

This is ridiculous, sometimes I feel proud that we are not in the middle ages, but the more I analyse things, the more it seems that things just remained the same with the exception of technological advancement. The last crusade for the holy land was in 1948, and it was by the Jews. I am not sure if the jews have a special name for a religious military campaign, as the catholic had the crusades, and the muslims have the jihaad.

Anyway, the poster on page one that sais that the marine was assisting terrorism and had an agenda, obviously has an agenda him/herself. He/she states that israel worships the one "true" god, implying that this person is on the religious segregatory side again. Religious people fail to see other peoples viewpoints because their books of lies and comforting verses only help to blind them to other perceptions and seek out converts for their cult.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
reply to post by ColoradoJens

Sounds like another terrorist sympathizer to me. Assisting a murderous regime like the palestinians who exist solely to destroy the nation of israel is a terrorist act. Not only did this former marine get off easy but he should be punished if he ever returns to america for being a traitor to our nation and supporting terrorists who kill innocent people in their sleep in israel because they hate the ideals of freedom and democracy that America founded. Palestinians are content with murdering innocent children and its high time we stand up to this unwanted genocide that palestine is trying to inflict upon our allie Isreal.

I am an American, Vietnam veteran and retired US military, who thoroughly condemns Israel. I also condemn my own country, USA, for continuing to support Israel. I condemn violence no matter the source.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
reply to post by digginapony

I think I remember the first Gulf war as i was there, however it was to free Kuwait from
Iraqi aggression from my perspective. I, in my mind helped free Kuwait from an Iraqi
regime that invaded it based on claims it used to belong to Iraq........ Like I said, I'm trying to find
out who is lying lest I become a false witness.

In the muslim world stealing is a bad sin. They actually get mad when people steal.

We had just developed the new oil drilling method to "cross drill". We could drill for oil side ways and guide the drill to hit an oil field. We set that equipment up in Kuwait and drilled into Iraq's Oil Fields....from Kuwait.

Sadam got mad as heck and called the Kuwaiti's dogs for stealing his oil. Because in the muslim world, thieves are dogs. They cut their hands off in some areas for punishment. Iraq invaded Kuwait because we were stealing Iraq's oil. It wasn't because Sadam killed a couple Kurds either. We've killed more Kurds than Sadam dreamed of...plus we gave the green light to Turkey to annihilate all the Kurd's in Northern Iraq.

The only reason Sadam was hung is because we could do it and there is nobody that can stop us. Next will be Kim Jong iL and his son....Iran's leader....Putin....maybe we'll even swing the Chinese Communist from some ropes as well just to save some bullets.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

I am an American, Vietnam veteran and retired US military, who thoroughly condemns Israel. I also condemn my own country, USA, for continuing to support Israel. I condemn violence no matter the source.

Turning your back on your fellow servicemen is not the best way to participate in a civilized discourse about the intricacies of the issue. It is a fact that palestine is full of muslims, with each day they plot and conspire with new methods to torture and murder the children of free born Israelis in the streets of Israel. Speaking as a patriot and not a traitor who wishes death upon our service men and freedom fighters, I support Israel in their ongoing struggle for freedom against they tyranny of the Palestinian state. Perhaps you should take a time out to evaluate your thoughts on the peace that Israel strives for compared to the Palestinians who live in the streets like dogs foaming at the mouth over the thoughts of murdering innocent Israeli children. The people who support terrorism against America and its allies may want to destroy our country but those of us who stay true to the common sense principals of main street america will not stop the fight for freedom not just for Americans but for people anywhere in the world who look to our beacon of freedom as the light in their hour of darkness.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa

Originally posted by trailertrash

Turning your back on your fellow servicemen is not the best way to participate in a civilized discourse about the intricacies of the issue. It is a fact that palestine is full of muslims, with each day they plot and conspire with new methods to torture and murder the children of free born Israelis in the streets of Israel. Speaking as a patriot and not a traitor who wishes death upon our service men and freedom fighters, I support Israel in their ongoing struggle for freedom against they tyranny of the Palestinian state. Perhaps you should take a time out to evaluate your thoughts on the peace that Israel strives for compared to the Palestinians who live in the streets like dogs foaming at the mouth over the thoughts of murdering innocent Israeli children. The people who support terrorism against America and its allies may want to destroy our country but those of us who stay true to the common sense principals of main street america will not stop the fight for freedom not just for Americans but for people anywhere in the world who look to our beacon of freedom as the light in their hour of darkness.

Nice try! It is known who you are. When the American people wake up to what YOU have been doing to them and their Palestinian brothers and sisters, hell will have no equal fury. Live it up now, my friend. You will answer for the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, the King David Hotel bombings, the murder of at least one US President and his brother, and the most egregious crimes against humanity inflicted on the Palestinians before the end of this generation. I personally do not want any more bloodshed. I want to work together and peacefully dismantle that unjust, ungodly state that has usurped Palestine. Let us work together-for humanity. There is not a lot of time. Surely, you can feel that as well.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Perhaps the Mormons require their own nation, lets settle them on the south american continent, and exile everyone else. Or perhaps the non-religious and atheists require their own nation, let's just settle them perhaps, in canada and exile everyone else!

This is ridiculous,

It's becoming a zoo. Everyone with their own little enclosures,
under one imperialistic rule.
Is this natural ? . . .
We have gays demanding that our government
create retirement homes specifically for them.
how about white only exclusive clubs ?,
. . . black only hospitals ?
It's as though some people just can't handle reality and
they need to be cocooned and sheltered ?
GET A GRIP people, get out into the real world, stop
having such a sheltered whiny me me me complex, . . . go,
and face the reality of the world, and the diversity
that life naturally is.
. . . I'm wondering if those that are controlling worldly affairs
might be actually promoting such a fractured society ?
After all, the smaller the groups
with all the in-fighting makes it a lot easier to divert mass
revolts, alwhile strengthening the imperialistic agenda.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Personally I don't know Palestine to be anything, only what I've been told. Only what I've seen on web cams during the Gaza conflict, which made the Israelis indeed seem ruthless and without humanity.

Palestine looks to be walled off and abused to me, mostly very poor. Israel keeps building where they are not supposed to.

I'm not overly sympathetic to either of them. I don't even understand why I have to take sides. Israel does not act like a friend and human rights champion to me. Seems like if the US is so bright and shining in the world, our allies should have certain standards to meet as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Israel terrorized itself into existence. fact.

Ever heard of the stern gang? or moshe dayan? I own a book entitled "Terror out of Zion" that extensively details the creation of the state of israel, how most immigrants refused to be counted in the original census and formed into terror groups to take as much land as possible. There is a whole chapter on the king david hotel incident. At the very least, be objective. I realize your patriotism requires you to be a mindless drone, and to shout angrily while you wave your clenched fist when everyone else is doing it. but this isnt the place for that, and btw nice avatar.

Stubborn opinions and Rabble-rousing is always appreciated.

edit on 14-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: divided by 0

edit on 14-11-2010 by HollowJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

We had just developed the new oil drilling method to "cross drill". We could drill for oil side ways and guide the drill to hit an oil field. We set that equipment up in Kuwait and drilled into Iraq's Oil Fields....from Kuwait.

I am the third revelation

I'm so sorry. Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/999663ccb660.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Personally I don't know Palestine to be anything, only what I've been told. Only what I've seen on web cams during the Gaza conflict, which made the Israelis indeed seem ruthless and without humanity.

Palestine looks to be walled off and abused to me, mostly very poor. Israel keeps building where they are not supposed to.

I'm not overly sympathetic to either of them. I don't even understand why I have to take sides. Israel does not act like a friend and human rights champion to me. Seems like if the US is so bright and shining in the world, our allies should have certain standards to meet as well.

You do not know why you have to take a side? Well, you do not.

Keep in mind that Israel has repeatedly attacked the United States. Look into the USS Liberty, the Lavon Affair, and the King David Hotel bombings just for starters. It is the only Middle-Eastern government to EVER attack the US. Palestinians never did anything to the US. Israel received billions upon billions of dollars of aid and advanced weaponry used to kill Palestinians. Take a look at the following map that shows Israeli-Palestinian land from 1946 until 2000. You do not have to take a side. Israel is committing genocide and committing the worst cases of ethnic cleansing. There are over 4 million Palestinian refugees due to the Zionist state of Israel. You do not have to take a side. Albert Einstein once said "the only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." You do not have to take a side. After all, it is this indifference that is allowing this egregious humanitarian crisis to continue unabated similarly to Einstein's observation. Make no mistake, your choosing not to take a side is still making a choice. God Bless...

whatreallyhappened.com...

Look at the map a little bit down the page of Israel's usurping of land through the years. Are you kidding me? Are you freaking kidding me? Muslims hate the United States because of its freedom??? Are you freaking kidding me??

edit on 16-11-2010 by digginapony because: typo

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join