It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Marine's Head Bashed by Israelis

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
Thanks OP for that witness account. There was a time, before 9/11, that I would have felt differently about this man's actions. When your own government stages an event in order to precipitate a war, all the heros change as well.

God bless you, luxor! It is imperative that we expose the lies. We must share the truth with each and every single person we can. It will not even take that many to change this. There is so much at stake. Thank you for being a discerning individual and not succumbing to indifference or apathy. Thank you for not simply believing lies and looking into the issues.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

I understand your point of view and it makes alot of sense however how many
Palestinians and modern Jews in Israel will willing submit to a blood test to
see who rightfully owns Israel? And yes they have been fighting each other
for thousands of years, just read the Old Testament on how many times Israel
was destroyed or enslaved or taken over and how many times they also fought
wars against others. Just my 2 cents (or 2 dollars because of inflation
)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

You need to explain why Israel and Palestine has been fighting for that long then. Since you believe explain throughly how long, when, and how they been fighting.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by Mr. D

You need to explain why Israel and Palestine has been fighting for that long then. Since you believe explain throughly how long, when, and how they been fighting.

We all do our own research however here is a good starting point. (for those that believe
it is a matter of Faith and research).

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Well that's from the Bible. I guess since it's faith for you then that's good. To me Palestine has been through a lot and it's hard to detail.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

I understand your point of view and it makes alot of sense however how many
Palestinians and modern Jews in Israel will willing submit to a blood test to
see who rightfully owns Israel? And yes they have been fighting each other
for thousands of years, just read the Old Testament on how many times Israel
was destroyed or enslaved or taken over and how many times they also fought
wars against others. Just my 2 cents (or 2 dollars because of inflation
)

To be honest, I think the whole genetic issue is of the least significance. What is important is the crimes against humanity that are being committed by the Zionist state. It is absolutely deplorable. The issue of genetics just makes the whole issue even more tragic. Many bought into the lie of the Zionists that they are God's chosen people promised the land, as if Prime Creator would have a people be special over others or offer material wealth, that sounds like someone else and Harold Rosenthal expresses exactly the meaning behind this, but that is not a discussion for this time, when in fact the people of the bible which THEY used as justification are most likely the Palestinians. It is as if Lucifer truly wanted to spit in the face of humanity. It is the most egregious injustice.

Once again, the most important issue is the treatment of human beings, our brothers and sisters. There is an inexorable ethnic cleansing campaign being committed by these Zionists and nothing is being done. The United States, composed of dual America-Israeli citizens of the most disturbing proportions, continually funds the Zionist terror state with billions of dollars annually and advanced weaponry. That is not why they have the US government though, right tigpoppa?? They hate our freedom-yes, that must be it!! *sarcasm*

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Well that's from the Bible. I guess since it's faith for you then that's good. To me Palestine has been through a lot and it's hard to detail.

I for one believe. The problem for me is trying to find out who is lying. It is like
when you see a car accident and run to a crowd and everyone has a different
opinion on who's fault the accident was and the drivers both blame each other.
That is a perspective through time mind you. If you read these things from the
Bible and then look at modern news it really is quite dizzying for sure. I feel for
the palestinians and jews for I have a feeling it is a family feud. If the current jews
are upsurpers as supposed by one poster then the truth needs to be revealed and
the International community needs to settle this so that peace may return to this
war torn and tired planet.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Well I see the Bible differently then you do. So I see it at a Jewish perspective. Yet! I see this as something evil.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Speaking of history and religion, and to clear up any doubts as to who controls the United States government, I refer to you two Jewish holidays

The Day of Purim-A jewish holiday in which Jews celebrate getting revenge on past enemies.

In 1991, the Day of Purim fell on February 28, 1991. This was also the day the other Zionist President George H.W. Bush, the father of the President that illegally invaded Iraq in 2003, ordered the crime of the unmitigated slaughter of 150,...000 Iraqi troops with fuel air bombs. These Iraqis were fleeing on a crowded highway from Kuwait to Basra. President George Herbert Walker Bush ordered United States military aircraft and ground units to kill these surrendering troops, they were then bulldozed into mass unmarked graves in the desert, some still alive.

On March 17, 2003, on that Eve of Purim, the traitorous, treasonous President of the United States announced the decision to wrap up the 12 years of bombing runs over Iraq, the 12 years of sanctions against Iraq which deprived the people of vital medicines and clean drinking water, the 12 years in which nearly a million Iraqi infants and children died of disease and depleted uranium (DU) poisoning.

They flaunt their control. They control all the media and have the highest positions in the government and no one wonders if there may be a reason they, the American public, fear muslims so much. Is it not possible, that when one group of people has such absolute power and control over the government and media, that the general population's opinions may be shaped by such power?

Why do most video games involve fighting Nazis and Muslims? Are you familiar with brainwashing? Muslims are not your enemies. Iraq was never a threat to the United States. It was a threat to Israel, and it was not part of the Zionist Federal Reserve banking system. After 2001, two of the very last remaining countries not enslaved by the zionist banking system were Iraq and Afghanistan. They are now in place for the Luciferians. I bet you can figure out what other countries are not part of the Federal Reserve System. As the news tells you every night, these countries are YOUR enemies. Can you not see the manipulation??? This is the most heinous crime against all of humanity and everyone is too busy watching "Dancing with the Stars." Look into it and ask questions.
edit on 9-11-2010 by digginapony because: spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Well I see the Bible differently then you do. So I see it at a Jewish perspective. Yet! I see this as something evil.

I believe that the Bible is written so that everyone finds what they are looking for.
There are parabels and parallels to teach mankind consequences for actions
taken both good and bad.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

I like to see religious text as how the author wanted them to. I know with religion it requires faith and it would be difficult to explain Moses, Noah, Jesus and Muhammad to people who don't know as much as you.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I think I remember the first Gulf war as i was there, however it was to free Kuwait from
Iraqi aggression from my perspective. I, in my mind helped free Kuwait from an Iraqi
regime that invaded it based on claims it used to belong to Iraq. I didn't know about
the Jewish holiday. (I'm Catholic). That said, I am also familiar with pyscho babble
warfare if you have read my other post and threads. Like I said, I'm trying to find
out who is lying lest I become a false witness.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

I like to see religious text as how the author wanted them to. I know with religion it requires faith and it would be difficult to explain Moses, Noah, Jesus and Muhammad to people who don't know as much as you.

Believe me, I don't know as much as you think I do however I believe which often guides
me to find knowledge or what I may be looking for. I think everyone can do this seek and
we shall find right?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Yeah. I look how Jews today want to bring the Messiah age into light. Yet all I see is them occupying Palestine and killing people. The Jewish Messiah is supposed to be a peaceful and great leader. Like King David and King Solomon.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Thank you for your service, Mr. D. I am not criticizing you or the soldiers. Most of them are the most honorable, bravest men and women who would put their lives on the line with the hopes and expectation that their government would not sacrifice them. The significance of the Day of Purim was never to be understood by you or most of the "goy" troops. Otherwise, you may realize what is really happening and not put your lives on the line for the luciferian zionists.

Thank you for your service and for being a discerning individual. It seems like you are starting from the perspective of a dominant United States over Israel. Please look into the Federal Reserve banking system and the Rothschilds. Look into the dual0citizens that make up the US government. The director of homeland security is an Ashkenazi Jew and citizen of Israel. Dr. Alan Sabroksy states unequivocally that Israel committed 9/11, and we have an Israeli citizen in charge of homeland security who knows the county's weaknesses. Look into Dr. Sabroksy. Look into Rahm Emanual, Axelrod, Wolfowitz.....never in history have dual citizens occupied such powerful positions in a government and in such great numbers. Good luck, and God bless you....

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

34 or our servicemen, servicemen like you, were killed by Israel on the USS Liberty and over 160 were injured. "Our" congress refuses to have a hearing on it. This is the only time the country was attacked without a hearing to ensue. They have infiltrated the entire government.

Why is the head of every major media company part of the same group? Something is not right here. Keep looking,

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr. D

Yeah. I look how Jews today want to bring the Messiah age into light. Yet all I see is them occupying Palestine and killing people. The Jewish Messiah is supposed to be a peaceful and great leader. Like King David and King Solomon.

Yes but even they had to fight in order to bring peace no? There is a saying I once read
that made a big impression on me and it went something like this:

"Jesus went out like a Lamb but will come back as a Lion".

If you want peace, prepare for War because evil doesn't understand anything else.
The only way to beat evil is with Love and compassion for your fellow human being
and a big stick for the evil that attacks us all. (preferably a bigger stick than evil has).

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr. D

Well the Messiah is supposed to do certain things. So we need a person who is going to do that before the actions. From my point of view Israel is just an image for imperialism in the Middle East. Basically since Britain was in control of Palestine till after WW2 it would seem that they wanted Western influence in that region. What a great way to do it with Zionism.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

"Give me control of a nation's money, and I care not who writes its laws." Mayer Amschel Rothschild

Be careful of who you think controls whom. Nations are nothing without capital. They cannot operate. All of the gold in the western world is controlled by the Zionist Rothschild family.

Noam Chomsky tries to state something similar saying Israel is America's police force in the region. It is the complete opposite. Senators must fly to Israel immediately after being elected. Why do you think this is??

Wag the Dog.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by digginapony
reply to post by Mr. D

Thank you for your service, Mr. D. I am not criticizing you or the soldiers. Most of them are the most honorable, bravest men and women who would put their lives on the line with the hopes and expectation that their government would not sacrifice them. The significance of the Day of Purim was never to be understood by you or most of the "goy" troops. Otherwise, you may realize what is really happening and not put your lives on the line for the luciferian zionists.

Thank you for your service and for being a discerning individual. It seems like you are starting from the perspective of a dominant United States over Israel. Please look into the Federal Reserve banking system and the Rothschilds. Look into the dual0citizens that make up the US government. The director of homeland security is an Ashkenazi Jew and citizen of Israel. Dr. Alan Sabroksy states unequivocally that Israel committed 9/11, and we have an Israeli citizen in charge of homeland security who knows the county's weaknesses. Look into Dr. Sabroksy. Look into Rahm Emanual, Axelrod, Wolfowitz.....never in history have dual citizens occupied such powerful positions in a government and in such great numbers. Good luck, and God bless you....

You are welcome and I am sure you will fight for this country to when the time comes.
You are correct that I would never knowingly fight on the side of evil, how many people
actually do? I thought it was illegal for foreign citizens to hold public offices or work
for the government in the U.S.? If that is the case then Legal action is in order and if they
will not listen to our Laws then I am sure they will listen to our guns. We outnumber them
on orders of magnitude. And if it is false flag nuclear options they want, it only takes a few
nukes to take out a small nation. They know this as well as I do and though we may be
crippled from a false flag nuke attack on U.S. soil, their dreams for a homeland will effectively
cease to exist. The U.S. will never become Palestine Mutual Assured Destruction will ensure
that.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Mr. D because: Syntax.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join