It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Rider - Insane Swedish Guy Taunts Law Enforcement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
who has heard of ghost rider before??? he's pretty much a swedish legend who drives around on his extremely tuned Suzuki Hayabusa (which mixed with his skills renders him impossible to catch) and taunts Law Enforcement. They pretty much gave up hope trying to catch him lol.

he's insane, he drives between two meeting trucks in almost 300 km/h. also, he drives at almost 300km/h on public motorways!!

i've seen him drive past my car (well not my car, my dads) a few times, was kinda intense !!=D

He's insane though, and if he crashes at 300 km/h he's dead, and i guess he's also putting other people at risk=/ But nothing is more satisfying than taunting the police just for fun=P

Also, he even escapes the police on his tuned Snow Mobile lol. Here's a video of what I mean:

here's him driving on his hayabusa (I'll post it as a URL as it contains a swear word in the title)

www.youtube.com...

I wonder if this is only possible in Sweden xD
edit on 9-11-2010 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

Yes, eventually, his luck will run out as well as someone else's luck. He will kill a kid, a mother or a father, or all of the above, and won't that just be a hoot. Yes, I'm a cop and your thoughtless infatuation with this just speaks volumes about you. Sheeeeesh

Seeashrink

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I'm seen videos of someone driving in Philly. Well the signs looked philly. I heard a story of a guy driving real late at night wearing night vision goggles... dunno if its true.

It would be freaking awesome!!! The rush is probably insane... but like the officer said, its really really dangerous. and will most likely be ugly. Maybe if he was protesting something... I dont know.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I saw him many years ago, and my friend had the dvd.
sadly he died, when they were recording. It was his last video. Think it is dvd 3. Im not sure.
He is crazy. Have you seen him when he escape the police with a pocket bike?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

Don't you have some old ladies to taze or something? Seriously, are you that insecure that you have to brag in a random post about being a pig? With the insecurity comes self righteous indignation at a youtube video.

The OP was not siding with the criminal, yes, he is breaking the law and therefore a criminal, yet you imply that the OP was laughing at the biker. And before someone reports me for a personal attack, consider that seeashrink in fact attacked the OP.

Way to be a jerk man.(sorry you were bullied in school.)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

I'd really like to know where u got that from lol. As far as I know, this guy is still alive and living the married life with kids=/

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ZikhaN

Those videos are at least six years old and he generally rides around on a gsxr1000, the Hayabusa is usually for high speed runs on airstrips.

He's an idiot. I've riden at speed close to 300km/h, but not around traffic or people. If you want to go fast, go to a track.
BTW, I think some of his films are doctored or his speedo is modified, for the speed shown on his speedo, the white lines on the road aren't going by fast enough.

Apparently his name is Patrik Furstenhoff

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

i know who he is dude, I live in Sweden (uppsala to be precise), and I've even seen him pass me by the car window=P

Also, as far as I know he's the current record holder for fastest wheelie on a motor bike. And he's married and got kids. The police can't catch him based on some guy's name though as there's absolutely no concrete evidence that supports it being Ghost Rider=P

also I found these two videos where he's undercover as a Police Officer

edit on 9-11-2010 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZikhaN
reply to post by pscysm

i know who he is dude, I live in Sweden (uppsala to be precise), and I've even seen him pass me by the car window=P

Also, as far as I know he's the current record holder for fastest wheelie on a motor bike. And he's married and got kids. The police can't catch him based on some guy's name though as there's absolutely no concrete evidence that supports it being Ghost Rider=P

Lol, yeh, there's only one guy in Sweden riding around on a black gsxr in black leather.
I never said anything about the police catching him, I was just sharing what I'd heard.
I saw one film where he tips the cops off and rode through the intersection on a bmx, that was funny.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by pscysm

u mean this one

or this one

lol xD

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Uhhhhhh.....geeee.maann, like dude, uh did you like ...read the OP?
Yes, I criticized the OP because he was glorifying the stupidity of the biker.
And man are my feelings hurt because you criticized me. Oh, you called me a pig. I'm so broken up. I'll never get to sleep tonight. Hmmmmmm....here's your sign.
Seeashrink

new topics

top topics

join