It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the only one existing & knew how to Create, what would you Create & why?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
1/. Suppose you are all alone in darkness, and are only aware of the presence of yourself, in a non-dimensional form, and the Darkness around you, what would you do?

2/. Would exploring the existence of yourself (non-dimensional), be your first task? Or would you choose another path?

3/. If you had the knowledge to Create, what would be the first thing you would Create and why?

I am sorry but what you have proposed is not possible. The fact that you state that I exist and would I explore dimentionality would mean that a construct already exists and my ability to be sentient must have a source...thus I could not be all that there is nor could I exist without a Multiversal reality already pre-existing.

If you asked me if I was given the power of a GOD in an already existing construct...I would create a DMV that had no waiting lines...and a Cat that came to me when called. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Thank you for your Post...

I am sorry but what you have proposed is not possible.

Are you sure?

Visit my new thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It only involves Technology.

There will be a few hundred pages and a few thousand geometric drawings to come, explaining something that may or may not be of interest to you...

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

reply to post by trekwebmaster

Thank you for your Post....

A Star 4 U.

The Creative urge resides in the "Living" and what has been created (This Universe, just one of so many, it is impossible to count how many as more Universes are created while I write.) is driven by the reasons and purpose you have felt.

And only LIFE can feel or be Aware of these things.

LIFE is the greatest Gift of all, and LIFE is "Eternal", while its testimony (Universes) changes without ceasing, a playground to explore and never become bored in.... and not claim or fight over, having no regard for LIFE.

There can be Only One!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I thought I had an incedibly insightful answer but after I typed it I realized it was stupid.
Mods, feel free to delete this...
edit on 1/4/2012 by Sparky63 because: Redacting a stupid comment.....[/editby

edit on 1/4/2012 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

A Star 4 U again....

Thank you so much for your Post and words of Wisdom. I agree 100% with what you wrote....

I / We, all can learn something every moment of Living...

We can't thank LIFE enough for the experience of being...

Yes WE can thank LIFE enough and you are already dew'n it!

Oracle to Neo: "We're all here to dew what we're all here to dew."

So Dew IT!

I = 9
T = 20

9 + 20 = 29 = 2 + 9 = 11 = Master Number

Now the question is, what is IT?

Ribbit

edit on 4-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

I = 9
T = 20

If we use decimal.?
And not any other number based system such as "Binary", "Hexadecimal", "Octal", etc. etc.

Re.
en.wikipedia.org...

If I understand you correctly... if not I apologise.

So please correct me if I am wrong.

Yes indeed there is only ONE and it is "Partitioned", NOT divided.

My new thread will become extreemly long, involving thousands of geometric drawings starting from the beginning. (about 100 drawings so far) explainig a few things....

You may enjoy reading this thread..... that is if you have not already read it yet..

edit on 4-1-2012 by The Matrix Traveller because: Syntax

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I = 9
T = 20

If we use decimal.?
And not any other number based system such as "Binary", "Hexadecimal", "Octal", etc. etc.

Re.
en.wikipedia.org...

My new thread will become extreemly long, involving thousands of geometric drawings starting from the beginning. (about 100 drawings so far) explainig a few things....

You may enjoy reading this thread..... that is if you have not already read it yet..

Thanks!
I am currently reading that thread but I thought I'd point out that you are backwards on your "nothing" & "something" order:

Sumthing = 1
Nothing = 0

Sumthing + Nothing = 10

Also, what if the Sumthing is Positive and the Nothing is Negative?

+1 + -1 = Zero

Nothing's Perfect! So then, where is Nothing?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

I = 9
T = 20

If we use decimal.?

Re.
en.wikipedia.org...

You brought up a few interesting things in your thread:

144 = 12 x 12 = 1 + 2 + 1 + 2 = 6 = 1st Perfect Number

144 = 1 + 4 + 4 = 9 = Inverted 6

Ever look at your "concept" in an inverted way?

23 Trinity:

23 = 2 + 3 = 3 + 2 = 32

2 & 3 are the TWO numbers

2 + 3 = 23

2 x 3 = 6 = 3 x 2
2^3 = 8
3^2 = 9

6 & 8 & 9 are the THREE numbers

2 + 3 = 23
6 + 8 + 9 = 23

7 colors + Black & White = 9 colors

Lastly, if you were to create a finite "dot" on a piece of paper (2D) and then inverted that dot, what would be the resulting geometric shape? Then what would be the resulting geometric shape in 3D?

Ribbit

Ps: I'm loving the Thread!

Pps: Black & White are the two true colors where the rest of the colors emerge from. Basically, they are Source Colors!

Ppps: One more thing, what IF that "dot" was a Black Hole (aka: a doorway between Inverted Spatial Dimensions) what would be the end result? Ever hear of Stephen Hawkings Single Black Hole Theory?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

But understanding computers counting in decimal...

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,

We have 10 Counts and NOT 9 counts, if you see what I mean?

So "0" is something in the case of say 10 we view this as in columns.. Without that "0" imagine what would happen. We would have 1 instead of 10.... so the "0" is something but relates or indicates Zero.

So the pair of understandings are...

a. What it IS
and
b. What it relates to

A brain teaser to understand....

I understand what you are saying which is correct in one sense, but you are not considering the second understanding of the "Pair" of understandings.

If Nothing wasn't something the word "Nothing" would NOT exist in your Language now would it?

The Word "Nothing" refers to Something....

en.wikipedia.org...

Quote;

Nothing is no thing,[1] denoting the absence of something. Nothing is a pronoun associated with nothingness,[1] is also an adjective, and an object as a concept in the Frege-Church ontology.

In nontechnical uses, nothing denotes things lacking importance, interest, value, relevance, or significance.[1] Nothingness is the state of being nothing,[2] the state of nonexistence of anything, or the property of having nothing.

The word "Nothing" is a "State"

And if it is a "State" it must be "Something" i.e. that "State"....

Do you see what I am getting at now ?

It's a Weird World isn't it?

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

But understanding computers counting in decimal...

0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9,

We have 10 Counts and NOT 9 counts, if you see what I mean?

So "0" is something in the case of say 10 we view this as in columns.. Without that "0" imagine what would happen. We would have 1 instead of 10.... so the "0" is something but relates or indicates Zero.

So the pair of understandings are...

a. What it IS
and
b. What it relates to

A brain teaser to understand....

I understand what you are saying which is correct in one sense, but you are not considering the second understanding of the "Pair" of understandings.

If Nothing wasn't something the word "Nothing" would NOT exist in your Language now would it?

The Word "Nothing" refers to Something....

en.wikipedia.org...

Quote;

Nothing is no thing,[1] denoting the absence of something. Nothing is a pronoun associated with nothingness,[1] is also an adjective, and an object as a concept in the Frege-Church ontology.

In nontechnical uses, nothing denotes things lacking importance, interest, value, relevance, or significance.[1] Nothingness is the state of being nothing,[2] the state of nonexistence of anything, or the property of having nothing.

The word "Nothing" is a "State"

And if it is a "State" it must be "Something" i.e. that "State"....

Do you see what I am getting at now ?

It's a Weird World isn't it?

Nothing does refer to Sumthing because it CAME from IT.

I just got to the point in the thread where you said:

LIGHT is actually the separation of the “Opposite” Components.
It so happens these two components are BLACK & WHITE.
Not because I say so, but simply that this is what was involved.
I still don't understand why these Two were the first, but all other Colours come from these two components, and was demonstrated in an early demonstration shown in the 1950s, but sadly this is still not accepted by today's Scientific theory.

I've didn't know it had been proven.
But you are the first person I've ever heard that does know the truth about colors.

Also, have you ever thought Awareness comes from WITHOUT instead of WITHIN?

Ribbit

Ps: If you and I occupied the same space, We'd never get any sleep.

Pps: The "STATE" of Nothing is finite.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Most Scientists would want to Hang me or put a bullet between my eyes.

But in Reality Dimension doesn't exist in the first place.

As you will find in my other post All is but Communication involving Concepts of LIFE.

So Regarding Quote;

Because Dimension does Not exist in Reality, and we are only experiencing the Concepts involved, which involves Intelligence beyond human or alien understanding the Programs are so beautifully created they make us believe what we experience is "Reality".

"But that is How it is intended to be".

So If Dimension doesn't exist and all is being experienced in something which is in fact Non Dimensional then in reality there is NO WITHIN or WITHOUT, except existing as in the form of "Concepts".

For what size or shape is the "Absolute Centre" of anything?

That's right.... Size and Shape is Non Existent, and therefore "Non Dimensional".

Oh by the way the hilarious thing is...

You can find a lot of what I am saying, is recorded historically (in the form of what some may call in ignorance Sacred Geometry when in fact they are displaying the components of our Soul.) in Architecture and decor in many Government buildings, Palaces, Cathedrals, Mosques, Buddhist temples, churches, cathedrals, Art galleries, Old Post offices, and railway stations, patterns in clothing, Flags and other emblems, in every country on the Earth.

We also place these geometric components in rugs and floor coverings and we also see it in the windows of those buildings I mentioned above. Sadly Religions worship this in ignorance (but have corrupted the teachings through history)

One only has to look....

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Most Scientists would want to Hang me or put a bullet between my eyes.

But in Reality Dimension doesn't exist in the first place.

As you will find in my other post All is but Communication involving Concepts of LIFE.

So Regarding Quote;

Because Dimension does Not exist in Reality, and we are only experiencing the Concepts involved, which involves Intelligence beyond human or alien understanding the Programs are so beautifully created they make us believe what we experience is "Reality".

"But that is How it is intended to be".

So If Dimension doesn't exist and all is being experienced in something which is in fact Non Dimensional then in reality there is NO WITHIN or WITHOUT, except existing as in the form of "Concepts".

For what size or shape is the "Absolute Centre" of anything?

That's right.... Size and Shape is Non Existent, and therefore "Non Dimensional".

Oh by the way the hilarious thing is...

You can find a lot of what I am saying, is recorded historically (in the form of what some may call in ignorance Sacred Geometry when in fact they are displaying the components of our Soul.) in Architecture and decor in many Government buildings, Palaces, Cathedrals, Mosques, Buddhist temples, churches, cathedrals, Art galleries, Old Post offices, and railway stations, patterns in clothing, Flags and other emblems, in every country on the Earth.

We also place these geometric components in rugs and floor coverings and we also see it in the windows of those buildings I mentioned above. Sadly Religions worship this in ignorance (but have corrupted the teachings through history)

One only has to look....

You cannot have Geometry without a WITHIN and a WITHOUT and a WITHNOTHING for without all THREE, you have stagnation.

Ever think about a Conscious Awareness and a Physical Awareness, with a linking Linear Thread, creating a 3D Lifeform?

Ever think about the Universe being the most Perfect Lifeform possible? A Self-sustaining Perpetual Motion & Energy/Matter Creating Being?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   

What's that old saying?

"He who has found the World has only found a Corpse.

and He who has found a Corpse is Superior to the World."

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

What's that old saying?

"He who has found the World has only found a Corpse.

and He who has found a Corpse is Superior to the World."

You should like this one:

"The Meek shall inherit the Earth but the Smart shall inherit the Universe." - Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Now ain't that the Truth...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join