It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the only one existing & knew how to Create, what would you Create & why?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Yea I think You are correct...

1st Knowledge.
Leads to...
2nd Understanding.
Leads to...
3rd Wisdom.
leads to...
4th Love
then leads to..
5th "Eternal LIFE", because of the knowledge and acceptance of LIFE.

Likewise in reverse...

edit on 16-12-2010 by The Matrix Traveller because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller
Perhaps this is why there are old paintings, showing the Carpenter called Jesus today, holding a very, very dimly lit lantern in a dark garden ?

You phrase this as a question, but I believe it is more suggestive than anything.
The symbolism seems match up from what you've implied and I've described.. so yes, perhaps that is why! It would seem that much has been hidden within plain sight. In that same vein, albeit somewhat of a tangent, do you know anything [outside the periphery of commonly disseminated info in the mainstream] about the numbers and letters recently found hidden in the Mona Lisa?

Just interested...
What do you know about the subject of OBE's, and have you ever experienced one or more OBE's? (most have experienced an OBE or OBE's at some time in their lives.)

I prefer to call these ISE's "In Soul Experiences" rather than OBE's as all is experienced by our LIFE or Mind INSIDE the Soul.

I have not had one, per se. I have read enough on the subject to understand it on a level just above the basics. I know that all experiences tend to be very similar, involving projections of their expectations of pure love and holiness, ie Buddha, Jesus, a dead grandfather/mother etc, but you seem to be implying (or I am inferring) that we are meeting with our Self? Or our Soul?

I have experienced reality in many fashions -that is one way to put it- and I have come into brief contact with my higher planes of consciousness, but I've only ever been left with more questions. Truly stabilised contact with this other part of me would be appreciated.

We all have a Copy of The "ALL" in our Soul, retained in Libraries in the form of Program Books (hence the books in Heaven referred to in The Revelation of Jesus Christ) which can be accessed if we learn to use our Soul and its Operating System.
It is possible for anyone to access these, if we discover the Soul and its Workings.

Is this facilitated at all by our 'junk' DNA? Could that actually be a genetic harddrive, so to speak? So it's a matter of gaining access to our Spiritual Mainframe.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

In that same vein, albeit somewhat of a tangent, do you know anything [outside the periphery of commonly disseminated info in the mainstream] about the numbers and letters recently found hidden in the Mona Lisa?

The Letters "LV", "CE", and "72" in the eyes of the Mona Lisa are "Instruction sets" within the “Processing System” of the Mind or LIFE.

The Letters "XC" and "IC" often written ether side of the Carpenters Head in mosaics are also "Instructions". There are Hundreds of others seen in other mosaics found in monasteries, cathedrals, temples of other religions, churches, Synagogues, Mosques, Palaces and Government buildings all over the Earth.

"LV" refers to the "Lower" Program Book/s ( from the Picture or Data Libraries involving Strings of Letters or Glyphs that is the raw Program) and the 2 components in the "Upper" location of the "Program Stage" and its Output in the "Lower" Location on the "Program Stage".
The Program Stage is where Editing can be done.

"CE" refers to the "C Register" and Both the "Upper" and "Lower" Program Books.

"72" Identifies a type of display, within the Soul where the "7" relates to a "Parallelogram" involving the Picture or Data Register and the Control Register while the 2 is the "Instruction" which enlarges this parallelogram to the size of the Square Register the sub register containing the parallelogram.
This may be in the Four Parts or “The City of Nine Gates” as it was referred to in the Ancient writings.

All our language "glyphs", "Letters" and "Punctuation glyphs" come from the Souls "Instruction Sets", originally via inspiration.

The Language is the Lost language (on Earth) of the Mind or LIFE, and was called the ZIONic Language,
used in the Soul.

The ISE’s or as others call it OBE’s refers to in some cases remote viewing and in other cases like dreaming often as though flying in many cases. This often involves images of natural scenery buildings. Caves people etc.

This can be experienced simply by closing the eyes in a well sunlit room while laying down and when very relaxed and just observing what is in your sight while the eyes are closed. It is a natural function that most of us can achieve very easily.
Often referred to as day dreaming in Children and some adults...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I really want to think about them before I answer the first two questions, but I can easily answer the the third. I would create a beautiful woman without the ability to speak, and two dogs....a male and a female. The woman would be for sex and to wash dishes. The two dogs of course, would be for companionship.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

This shows some of the Language format seen in this art.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Hello, Matrix Traveller! It wasn't my intention to poke fun at you and your thread, I was simply trying to get a rise out of a certain group, but instead the tables were turned on me by their refusal to take the bait. Serves me right!
You have presented us with three questions regarding subjects many of have never given serious thought to, and I think it would be interesting were you to host a discussion centering around what you would do yourself. The questions themselves are interesting, and I've no doubt that before posting them, you already had your own ideas as to what you would do.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Matrix Traveller

In that same vein, albeit somewhat of a tangent, do you know anything [outside the periphery of commonly disseminated info in the mainstream] about the numbers and letters recently found hidden in the Mona Lisa?

The Letters "LV", "CE", and "72" in the eyes of the Mona Lisa are "Instruction sets" within the “Processing System” of the Mind or LIFE.

The Letters "XC" and "IC" often written ether side of the Carpenters Head in mosaics are also "Instructions". There are Hundreds of others seen in other mosaics found in monasteries, cathedrals, temples of other religions, churches, Synagogues, Mosques, Palaces and Government buildings all over the Earth.

"LV" refers to the "Lower" Program Book/s ( from the Picture or Data Libraries involving Strings of Letters or Glyphs that is the raw Program) and the 2 components in the "Upper" location of the "Program Stage" and its Output in the "Lower" Location on the "Program Stage".
The Program Stage is where Editing can be done.

"CE" refers to the "C Register" and Both the "Upper" and "Lower" Program Books.

"72" Identifies a type of display, within the Soul where the "7" relates to a "Parallelogram" involving the Picture or Data Register and the Control Register while the 2 is the "Instruction" which enlarges this parallelogram to the size of the Square Register the sub register containing the parallelogram.
This may be in the Four Parts or “The City of Nine Gates” as it was referred to in the Ancient writings.

All our language "glyphs", "Letters" and "Punctuation glyphs" come from the Souls "Instruction Sets", originally via inspiration.

The Language is the Lost language (on Earth) of the Mind or LIFE, and was called the ZIONic Language,
used in the Soul.

..ok. Haha. So these codes are all just variations, encodings of the knowledge already within us? And it's all contained within the base partition map which you provided earlier? How does one begin to decode this information and apply it? Is this where:

The ISE’s or as others call it OBE’s refers to in some cases remote viewing and in other cases like dreaming often as though flying in many cases. This often involves images of natural scenery buildings. Caves people etc.

comes into play? Searching within the Self/mind/unconscious? I suppose I 'see' no other way.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

A little more info which may help...

..ok. Haha. So these codes are all just variations, encodings of the knowledge already within us? And it's all contained within the base partition map which you provided earlier? How does one begin to decode this information and apply it? Is this where:

Yes the ancients knew all about this....
But since about AD 70, the time of the fall of the City Jerusalem named after the City in the Soul (City referring to an organised structure having streets and buildings etc) some have tried desperately to burry this knowledge.
The time this knowledge started being suppressed was actually about 5,800 years ago.

And another example was when the Jews went into exile while the temple was raised to the ground, by the Angels and the Babylonians provided the Jews with a new written Language, but not renewing the spoken language.
And the Books of the OT were restored, by a new priesthood, on attempting to build the new temple with the help of the Babylonians.
So this is when most of the writings were corrupted, whether through ignorance or by intention I can Not prove except for a verse in “The Gospel of Thomas”… Quote

39. Jesus said,

“The Pharisees and the Scribes
have taken The Keys of Knowledge
and Hidden Them.

They themselves have NOT entered,
nor have they allowed to enter
those who wish to.

According to the writings the Keys are in the Sun, (i.e. the Sun is the key to all this.)

Certain peoples have done their best to bury the knowledge of what, and who we really are, by supplying misinformation.

The Reason why Jerusalem was burnt and buried in approximately AD 70, was because of the fear generated by the "Resurrection" of the Carpenter along with many who slept in the ground.
You can imagine the terror experienced by people who knew nothing about the Soul or themselves.

The letters/numbers etc i.e. Glyphs are "Instruction Sets" in the form of Strings contained in Program “Stacks" involved in the “Processing System” of the Soul, a bit like a huge Computer.... LOL

There are 2 "Program Books", which interact on a "Face "or "Plane"…Even a Conceptual Plane has 2 Faces...

a. A Front "Face".
and,
b. A Rear "Face".

(( The Plane or Face I am referring to is The Face of The Deep spread apart forming the 1st Heaven in "The 1st Book of Moses Called The Genesis": The name MOSES is actually a directory path within a program which leads to the Rules or Laws which establish the Partition Maps and the Workings of the Processing System.
Rememberring we are dealing with Parables when reading these Writings.
It is LIFE which introduces the Changes in Languages through Inspiration for a reason, as in LIFE Controlling everything, that is its workings I mean.

Jesus Said, "It is Not I, who does the Works, but The Father IN Me He doeth the Works". ( He did Not say "Our Father" which is a Different Father being The Father of ALL).
Also, "Ye do the Works of Your Father, but I do the Works of Mine".

So the one doing the Works is in fact The Father in each of us, this is why Forgiveness can and does exist, as it is Not us, who does the Works but Our Father, according to the Story or Book we experience in each of us individually.))

a. The "Environmental" Program Book.
and,
b. The "Species" Program Book.

These are the Books men (more correctly people) could Not open mentioned in The Revelation of Jesus Christ.

The decoding of the "Letters" of "Glyphs" is not difficult if One understands the workings of the Soul.
As the Brain Decodes these Automatically anyway.

You wrote...

comes into play? Searching within the Self/mind/unconscious? I suppose I 'see' no other way.

You have hit the nail on the head…. LOL.

Before you experienced the world, you know of now, you, that is your true Mind was experiencing an ISE "In Soul Experience", otherwise known to humanity as an OBE (incorrectly called).

We enter the experience via a cave, in most cases via the Woman, more correctly the descendants of "A’Dam and Eve" as the Title of "Woman" refers to the Soul, (Outer container) and Not the Flesh as made out to be today.

The Christ Spirit was Not born of Woman but was born in a Natural Cave, but that is another story for another time.
The Carpenter was however born of Woman, but with a slight twist, and that is another story again.

What happened was much different than what is told today.

All the writings are a parable involving the Soul, "The Metamorphoses of the Soul" and the Mind or LIFE Experience, we are having i.e. the Species, Earth and this Little Universe.

It has nothing at all to do with "Good and Evil" which was misinformation, introduced by the Roman church about 1,800 years ago.

It is all about knowing ourselves, so we can have access to the "Operating System" of the Soul and use it in the correct way.

There has NEVER been a war between so called Good and Evil. All has been Created by God and the so called devil is NO threat to God. This belief was introduced by the Scibes and/or Pharisees as mentioned in "The Gospel of Thomas".

Its just that the human species (The Descendants of A'Dam & Eve) don't or won't understand this Program called the Earth.
It is Unique from all the other Universes and Worlds we can explore.
The sole purpose of the world we experience now, is "The Metamorphoses of the Soul", involving the Return of "The Man Child" to The Soul again, invoked by the experience in this Program or World..

If there was another way of achieving this, then God would have Created it instead.
Sadly there is No other Way as all the Opposites have to be present in order for this to take place as ALL is Created of the Opposites or "The Geometric Paradox Algorithm" INZ, which was displayed on the Covers of old bibles and hymn books.

Jesus said, "Ye do not know what you suffer."

And, "Forgive them Father, for they Know Not what they do".

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I would collect all my thoughts all my experiences, I would turn myself inside out, and then I would explode, and then simply observe and see what happens, see what forms, observe reality spiralling in all kinds of random directions. I would spend my time travelling the hallways of my mind manifested as a reality, visiting all my thoughts personified as beings, in turn with thier own minds and imaginations... I would be exploring, perpetually exploring.
edit on 20-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Hi SystemResistor,

Sounds like that has happened....

A bit like what we have now I guess....

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I would create light to explore the darkness. After that explore within. I would probably end up where I am now wondering....why am I? ....is there nothing more?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Indeed there is much, much more, so much that even if you live for eternity you will still not be able to cover All the possibilities.... as Universes are being created at a greater rate, than you can walk to your neighbors house.

Because of the lack of knowledge within the human primate, due to the species duality their imagination is restricted to the point where they arre unable to look outside the cave they dwell in whose backdrop appears as the universe..

One day, all shall come to understand the true nature and makeup of what we believe our universe to be.

But this little universe is only one of so many, they can't be numbered, and there exist more worlds, than All the Stars in all of these unknown universes which also can't be numbered.

The Species has no idea at all and therefore is unable to guess, dream, or even imagine. what LIFE really is, or even what the Species is..

But the day will come when those passing through the "Story" of the Earth, Shall come to know and Create worlds themselves, just as their parent have/are, and is teaching them right now, in parable form (Shown or recorded as History) to achieve this also.

Why??

Because you are... that you should Create, being part of the All which is exploring itself, in the hope of answering those Questions that have never entered the human brain.

Why???

Because "Awareness", LIFE, "Mind' or whatever you like to label it with, is going through its own "Evolution" Process, whether the human species or human primate likes it or not.

The Joy is found in what YOU are about to discover yourself, so be Patient with yourself and all will shown and be given to you.

As for myself I shall continue to learn as a child from my parent, so as to Create as they have, with the fullness of my heart and True Mind which can Not be imprisoned by the grave, leaving the physical nature to dissolve back to whence it came.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Nothing. After all, why mess with perfection.

HAHAHA!!! I know couldn't help it, but in reality I see no point in creation of this "illusory reality".

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Nothing. After all, why mess with perfection.

HAHAHA!!! I know couldn't help it, but in reality I see no point in creation of this "illusory reality".

YOU are 100% CORRECT !

What is Created is PERFECT in every way...

Regarding quote;

Its just that it is NOT understood Through the Human Primate.

But then The "Story" is in Parable form for LIFE (The Inner Component) as the "Outer" (LIFE) Created this Program for the sole purpose for "The Metamorphosis of The Soul".
and Not the Experience.

The Experience "Invokes" "The Metamorphosis of The Soul".

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
It seems as though you are saying that I/we have no accountability. That we can do as we please and still end up where we are supposed to be. We bear no responsibility because all things are inevitable. Is this true?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Cats and pasta.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I guess I would create another me......
I think the whole god made creation so as to know himself thing is actually what we would all do....I mean come on....what else would be your big dilema/ reason.....we have the world over to see our selves in others and we still ask the typical questions of
why am I here? who am I really? what is the meaning of life? etc etc ......

I would like to solve those if I was the only thing around.....I probably wouldnt know since I would just be.....going off the assumption that you are god in this scenario.....

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
It seems as though you are saying that I/we have no accountability. That we can do as we please and still end up where we are supposed to be. We bear no responsibility because all things are inevitable. Is this true?

Have you ever played table tennis (Ping Pong) with you being the only player ???

No I haven't gone Mad... well not yet anyway... LOL.

If you desire to increase your response, then set up a "half table" with a Wall where the net is, leaving the net there (Against the wall). Now play the game again to beat yourself
But put your whole heart and soul into playing the game as if it is your last game, to justify your continued existence..

As you will soon discover there is full accountability and full responsibility for each of your actions in turn, nothing unchecked or overlooked.

You receive what you dish out in the game and the response contains no emotion/ nor regard for your actions, whatsoever.

But you only suffer the actions of your own play (in the game), noting more nothing less,

So peoples pretense, regarding responsibility and accountability is not very realistic, as they can't accept the only one in the game (in this case this World or Earth program) is themselves.

All others are only part of your game (experience of Earth) which you suffer.

Yes I am referring to each persons world, which is like that game of ping pong with yourself as there are no other players except yourself.

In other words your "Awareness" is entirely alone , it is the only "LIVING ONE" in the program, so it is you who is accountable and responsible for every decision you make, Nothing escapes Not even on death, so called.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by newyorkee

A Star 4 U....

Perhaps you may find this link interesting ???

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I would create Children and then spend an eternity watching them play!

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join