It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ultimate Deception (not a lot of time)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

I dont get it, why dont you guys understand something so simple and trivial with the fact that NO ONE HERE ARE BEING RACIST TOWARDS JEWS.

ANTI SEMITISM : please mate, it wont take a minute of your life to just find out about this word, its such easy research that you can most probably google it. Anti semitism doesnt have anything to do with what is being talked about here, its like your posting in the worng thread completely, semitic belong to the people and descendents of SHEM who are of aramaic assyrian etc descent. Do you see anyone bashing arabs here? maybe on the other threads you will hear people bashing muslims, go over there and cry anti semitism, you will be closer to right then..

However this thread is about ANTI - ZIONISM. And yeah we do bash them! especially ones that govern the infrastructure of the world, i the most evil and corrupt way possible.

Ok so you call me a zionist hater, well then i call you a PRO - RACIST, PRO - FASCIST, PRO - SATANIST, PRO - LUCIFERIAN, PRO - WHACKJOB EVIL LOVER

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This thread would be great and all if the OP hadn't forgotten about or neglected to mention the following attacks. I'll only list those before 9/11 just for those that believe the 9/11 conspiracy theories.

1) 1979, Nov. 4, Tehran, Iran: Iranian radical students seized the U.S. embassy, taking 66 hostages. 14 were later released. The remaining 52 were freed after 444 days on the day of President Reagan's inauguration.

2) 1982–1991, Lebanon: Thirty US and other Western hostages kidnapped in Lebanon by Hezbollah. Some were killed, some died in captivity, and some were eventually released. Terry Anderson was held for 2,454 days.

3) 1983, April 18, Beirut, Lebanon: U.S. embassy destroyed in suicide car-bomb attack; 63 dead, including 17 Americans. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.

4) 1983, Oct. 23, Beirut, Lebanon: Shiite suicide bombers exploded truck near U.S. military barracks at Beirut airport, killing 241 marines. Minutes later a second bomb killed 58 French paratroopers in their barracks in West Beirut.

5) 1983, Dec. 12, Kuwait City, Kuwait: Shiite truck bombers attacked the U.S. embassy and other targets, killing 5 and injuring 80.

6) 1984, Sept. 20, east Beirut, Lebanon: truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. embassy annex, killing 24, including 2 U.S. military.
Dec. 3, Beirut, Lebanon: Kuwait Airways Flight 221, from Kuwait to Pakistan, hijacked and diverted to Tehran. 2 Americans killed.

7) 1985, April 12, Madrid, Spain: Bombing at restaurant frequented by U.S. soldiers, killed 18 Spaniards and injured 82.

8) 1985, June 14, Beirut, Lebanon: TWA Flight 847 en route from Athens to Rome hijacked to Beirut by Hezbollah terrorists and held for 17 days. A U.S. Navy diver executed.

9) 1985, Oct. 7, Mediterranean Sea: gunmen attack Italian cruise ship, Achille Lauro. One U.S. tourist killed. Hijacking linked to Libya.

10) 1985, Dec. 18, Rome, Italy, and Vienna, Austria: airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed, killing 20 people, 5 of whom were Americans. Bombing linked to Libya.

11) 1986, April 2, Athens, Greece:A bomb exploded aboard TWA flight 840 en route from Rome to Athens, killing 4 Americans and injuring 9.

12) 1986, April 5, West Berlin, Germany: Libyans bombed a disco frequented by U.S. servicemen, killing 2 and injuring hundreds.

13) 1988, Dec. 21, Lockerbie, Scotland: N.Y.-bound Pan-Am Boeing 747 exploded in flight from a terrorist bomb and crashed into Scottish village, killing all 259 aboard and 11 on the ground. Passengers included 35 Syracuse University students and many U.S. military personnel. Libya formally admitted responsibility 15 years later (Aug. 2003) and offered $2.7 billion compensation to victims' families.

14) 1993, Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.

15) 1995, Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.

16) 1996, June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. 13 Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.

17) 1998, Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. 4 men connected with al-Qaeda 2 of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.

18) 2000, Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. 17 sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.

With these 18 events in mind, I think its safe to say that the OP's theory and statement is DEBUNKED.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The above list is accurate and mostly complete.

many believe however, that these could be Mossad false-flag attacks.

true or false ?

maybe some referrals?

www.renewamerica.com...

edit on 10-11-2010 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
So you think palestinians, Muslims are the real Jews?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

true or false ?

maybe some referrals?

www.renewamerica.com...

Of course some could. However to believe most or all are is disingenuous. But I doubt many here would come to that conclusion. For something to be a false flag, you would have to determine its intended consequences. I.E. distractions, or excuse for a course of action. Most of the events listed above were ignored and resulted in no action, leading to the conclusion that at minimum the majority were not false flag attacks. Either way, the premise that it has only been Israel attacking the US has been shown to be false. Hence DEBUNKED

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by slinger
So you think palestinians, Muslims are the real Jews?

sorry for putting words in your head,....

many people think that the Zionist agenda includes "creating" incidents to blame somebody else ...

somebody like Palestinians and Muslims.

many "terrorists" are usually untraceable and are probably "hired" by outsiders.

keep in mind however that many Islamic leaders may be Zionist Jews cloaked as Muslims.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational

Originally posted by wcitizen

The allged Holocaust does NOT give the Israelis carte blanche to terrorise the world. The Israelis are NOT byond criticism.

edit on 10-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

Right there you lost all credibility. (not for the first time though)

Real Jews? What the hell do you know about Judaism and its sections ?
You glorify extreme orthodox Jews only because their opposition towards the state of Israel.
“Ashkenazis”...Satanic...blah blah. If it walk like a duck...
in other words, I call it as I see it. This is an Anti-Semitic babbling, no matter how you choose to color it, disguise it or hide it.

I pity you.

Fine. You however make many assumptions - arrogantly - about me and what I know. However, you are entitled to your opinions. My point was - you call me anti-semitic because I criticize Zionism, but there are Jews who denounce Zionism in much stronger terms than I have on this thread. So - are the rabbis in these videos also anti-semitic? Do they also know nothing of Judaism????? Did they not say Zionists make human blood sacrifices? Did they not say the Zionists were masquerading as Jews, having stolen the identity and symbols of real Jews????? These aren't my words, these are the words of RABBIS.

Rage and insults against posters are very, very common on ATS and elsewhere when Israel is criticised. Absolutely nothing new here. You prove the point exactly. You don't argue in defense of Israel's murderous policy - because there is no defense - so you just shift the focus of the argument and hurl abuse and insults.

Don't waste your pity on me - pity the Palestinians who are being massacred by your compatriots.

Peace be with you.

edit on 10-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Theodor Hezl is credited with being the founder of Zionism.

From Wiki: ""Visionary of the State" was an Austro-Hungarian journalist and the father of modern political Zionism and in effect the State of Israel.

Here is a quote by this man.

"The wealthy Jews control the world. In their hands lies the fate of governments and nations. They set governments, one against the other, and by their decree, governments make peace (or war). When the wealthy Jews play, the nations and the rulers dance. One way or the other, they (the Jews) get rich. "

- Theodore Herzl - Founder of Zionism, in 'Deutsche Zeitung'

THIS is what is going on in our world, and in our governments.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Declassified: Massive Israeli Manipulation of US Media Exposed
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Theodor Hezl is credited with being the founder of Zionism.

From Wiki: ""Visionary of the State" was an Austro-Hungarian journalist and the father of modern political Zionism and in effect the State of Israel.

Here is a quote by this man.

"The wealthy Jews control the world. In their hands lies the fate of governments and nations. They set governments, one against the other, and by their decree, governments make peace (or war). When the wealthy Jews play, the nations and the rulers dance. One way or the other, they (the Jews) get rich. "

- Theodore Herzl - Founder of Zionism, in 'Deutsche Zeitung'

THIS is what is going on in our world, and in our governments.

AND here is a Rothschild connection:

www.biblebelievers.org.au...

www.zionism-israel.com...

www.iamthewitness.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

And this recent (October 2010) quote from Rabbi Ovadia Yousef:

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat," he said to some laughter.

Yosef, the spiritual leader of the Shas Party and the former chief Sephardi rabbi of Israel, also said that the lives of non-Jews are protected in order to prevent financial loss to Jews.

"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,”

Don't think this Rabbi Yousef is some crazy obscure guy. From (|Zionist controlled) Wiki:

"Maran Hagaon Harav Ovadia Yosef Shlit"a (Hebrew: עובדיה יוסף‎) (born September 23, 1920) is a Mizrahi Haredi rabbi, Talmudic scholar, and recognized halakhic authority. Born in Baghdad, Iraq,[1] he is the former Sephardi Chief Rabbi of Israel.[2] Yosef is also the current spiritual leader of the Shas political party in the Israeli Knesset. He is highly revered[citation needed] in the Orthodox Jewish world, especially in the Sephardi and Mizrahi communities, for his erudition and Torah scholarship. He is among the most important poskim of the past few generations and is regarded by many as the foremost Rabbinical authority and a source of Daat Torah. He has been referred to as the Posek HaDor ("Posek of the present Generation"), Gadol HaDor ("great/est (one of) the generation"), Maor Yisrael ("The Light of Israel") and Maran."

Yosef's halakhic responsa are highly regarded within Orthodox circles and are considered binding in many Mizrahi communities, among whom he is regarded as "the most important living halachic authority.".[3] Yosef's responsa are noted for citing almost every source regarding a specific topic and are often referred to simply as indices of all previous rulings.

THIS thinking is what is behind the planned Zionist NWO.

edit on 11-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex

We have to UNITE against the Zionist Satanist take over of our whole planet.
We are ONE. The divisions have been created by the Zionists.
We are many. We are powerful.

Propaganda!!

I am so tired of these threads that intend to incite the gullable!

No - propaganda is what the Zionists are doing to most of the world day in day out.....spreading their lies and their hatred.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

thank you, wcitizen. you are clear minded and know how to discriminate the facts from general beliefs. i encourage anyone who has doubts about the Jewish people and their intentions to listen to this man, and not people like the OP. we don't need radical thinking, we need reasonable thinking.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

The word "choosen" has been completely taken out of context by many people. The word "choosen" in this context means that they were selected to receive God's commandments and his coviegnent (sorry I can't spell worth the damn.). So yes they are God's "choosen people" if you are "Jewish" or "Christian" and you believe in the old testament. But so many people forget what God has said in the new testament. Basicly anyone who believes in Jesus is choosen or elect. Personally I know a lot or people of "Jewish" decent and they are absolutely some of the nicest, kindest and warmhearted people I know, but like every race on the planet, we all have bad apples or those who would seek any excuse to conduct activities that would grant them power and wealth. So sure some Jew's may have this "I am choosen by God, so I can do what I want." attitude, but no one can say that every single Jew feels this way or that even a majority feel this way.

I mean if we are really take the attitude that all Jews feel this way as God's choosen people then we can say the same on several religons including Islam. Islam by it's self is a better example of people having a superiority complex. Just look at what is happening in the world today. If you can show me one Jewish religous leader who has openly said that they believe that Jews are God's people and must kill every non believer than I will look at changing my mind. As it now stands the leading Muslim cleric in Britian just conducted a live interview with Elliot Spitzer and several plain normal every day American families on CNN and he admitted that the majority of Muslims are lying when they say they do not support the current Jihad against America and Europe. Elliot Spitzer even got him to confess that he provides aid to terrorists. Don't believe me look it up on you tube by doing a search Elliot Spitzer, Muslim Cleric.

I just don't get how people can blast Isreal or the Jewish people as being this evil machine bent on world domination. Sure there are some incidents which demand more openness such as the USS Liberty issue, as that particular issue involves the Isreali and US Governments and not some conspiracy by the Isreali and American people.

Before any conclusion can be drawn that a larger conspiracy exists more proof is required and by proof I mean fact, not personal feelings.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kabel717
reply to post by Sly1one

The word "choosen" has been completely taken out of context by many people. The word "choosen" in this context means that they were selected to receive God's commandments and his coviegnent (sorry I can't spell worth the damn.). So yes they are God's "choosen people" if you are "Jewish" or "Christian" and you believe in the old testament. But so many people forget what God has said in the new testament. Basicly anyone who believes in Jesus is choosen or elect. Personally I know a lot or people of "Jewish" decent and they are absolutely some of the nicest, kindest and warmhearted people I know, but like every race on the planet, we all have bad apples or those who would seek any excuse to conduct activities that would grant them power and wealth. So sure some Jew's may have this "I am choosen by God, so I can do what I want." attitude, but no one can say that every single Jew feels this way or that even a majority feel this way.

I mean if we are really take the attitude that all Jews feel this way as God's choosen people then we can say the same on several religons including Islam. Islam by it's self is a better example of people having a superiority complex. Just look at what is happening in the world today. If you can show me one Jewish religous leader who has openly said that they believe that Jews are God's people and must kill every non believer than I will look at changing my mind. As it now stands the leading Muslim cleric in Britian just conducted a live interview with Elliot Spitzer and several plain normal every day American families on CNN and he admitted that the majority of Muslims are lying when they say they do not support the current Jihad against America and Europe. Elliot Spitzer even got him to confess that he provides aid to terrorists. Don't believe me look it up on you tube by doing a search Elliot Spitzer, Muslim Cleric.

I just don't get how people can blast Isreal or the Jewish people as being this evil machine bent on world domination. Sure there are some incidents which demand more openness such as the USS Liberty issue, as that particular issue involves the Isreali and US Governments and not some conspiracy by the Isreali and American people.

Before any conclusion can be drawn that a larger conspiracy exists more proof is required and by proof I mean fact, not personal feelings.

the word "choosen" is a funny word.

facts can be founf in Theodor Herzl's book 'The Jewish State'. this is the ideology of Zionism. The important politicians that run Israel are Zionists. This is fact. if you link the book with this fact, you understand the political state of Israel. if you prefer the theories, go with the OP.
edit on 11-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by johnny2127

Johnny2127, thanks for providing such detailed information. It's pretty hard to dispute the facts you have presented.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

Sorry! I have a horrible time spelling. I have a form of dyslexia which affects my ability to spell words correctly. I rely heavily on spell checking software. I have fought with this disability since kindergarden. I see now that it's spelled Chosen. But thanks for pointing this out.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kabel717
reply to post by asperetty

Sorry! I have a horrible time spelling. I have a form of dyslexia which affects my ability to spell words correctly. I rely heavily on spell checking software. I have fought with this disability since kindergarden. I see now that it's spelled Chosen. But thanks for pointing this out.

haha ok dont fret i was just joking around and you are welcome. i hope you were able to read beyond that though.

i just wanted to point something out,and that is that Israel has a conscription-like military program, where both men and women of Jewish, not Christian or Muslim, descent are required to serve either in the military or police. now imagine what they teach in these institutions. to me, it is no different from how US troops are brainwashed to simply become killing machines. Israelis are taught and literally forced to take part in the Zionists' policies. so this is far reaching, and you can see how Israel is almost a smaller representation of the US in terms of the separate ideals of the government and the people.
edit on 11-11-2010 by asperetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitational

And if I say this is disgusting, vile and racist, will you also say I am anti-semitic:

October 2010, quote from Rabbi Ovadia Yousef:

“Goyim were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the People of Israel,” he said during a public discussion of what kind of work non-Jews are allowed to perform on Shabbat.

"Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat,"

"With gentiles, it will be like any person: They need to die, but God will give them longevity. Why? Imagine that one’s donkey would die, they’d lose their money. This is his servant. That’s why he gets a long life, to work well for this Jew,”

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnny2127

Originally posted by xuenchen

true or false ?

maybe some referrals?

www.renewamerica.com...

Of course some could. However to believe most or all are is disingenuous. But I doubt many here would come to that conclusion. For something to be a false flag, you would have to determine its intended consequences. I.E. distractions, or excuse for a course of action. Most of the events listed above were ignored and resulted in no action, leading to the conclusion that at minimum the majority were not false flag attacks. Either way, the premise that it has only been Israel attacking the US has been shown to be false. Hence DEBUNKED

Why would that be disingenious?
I dispute that most of the events listed above resulted in no action.

These are simply sweeping statements based on subjective interpretation of data to support a personal bias.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join