It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Ive got a couple of friends that keep on saying there not fat, they just got big bones lol, maybe there really reptiles and they dont know.

sorry just my 2 cent

no no i tell ya the earth is round, how do i know, cause god told me so eheh
edit on 8-11-2010 by dukeofjive because: i gotta learn to add the right letters

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

Amphibians, Reptiles...superficially similiar anyway, I still dont trust them!

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

Just look up a guy called Mahatma Gandhi, he won againts the brithish empire, without violence.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
Human or reptilian or whatever else, you can't take back what never belonged to you, and can never belong to anybody or anything in the first place, op. The world won't notice much if were all gone, as the reptiles you fear or don't agree with, can probably tell you, though things might get boring without all the noise that life creates.

Exactly. Humanity falsely assumes that they own the planet, when in reality, the planet owns humanity. The planet can only be earned. Fail to earn the planet, and well: get out and stay out.

Originally posted by MrJuicey
reply to post by xiphias

Greetings my reptilian brother, i wish you love and peace, could you please explain to me more about who you are, were you originated from, and how you fit into the great work? I ask as im interested to learn more about the truth of everything, im trying to figure out the big picture and how we all fit in. As i have seen things at a young age that people dont believe exists, i wasnt the only one to witness these things either.

I am just a regular guy, like anybody else. I originate from the Southern United States. My role in the great work is to survive; nothing more, nothing less. Specifically, my devotion is to the hybrid primes. They are all that matter in the long run. Benevolence is how we will survive.

Originally posted by MrJuicey
I personally think that reptilian could be another word for demon, and that you guys exist in a parallel dimension or in a subtle realm within the earth, not that i think you are all that bad, there is always the few that wreck things for us all. i dont think we should be scared, there is only so much we can actually control, we all going to become part of the one again anyway no matter what the ending is.

That is what you would be led to believe; it is natural of the Alpha species to demonize the Omega species. Hence why we are labeled "serpent," when in reality we are more like the fish or dolphin. As far as other species go, we are one with nature. A dog or cat doesn't flee from us the same way they would flee from a snake (or "demon"), or even a human. All of our minds, Alpha and Omega, exist in a separate dimension from our vessel. That's correct, your mind and your body exist on two different planes of reality. This is also how we dream.

Demons, as most would understand them, actually originate from within the vessel. They are a sort of vibration that manifests itself in a language foreign to the vessel. Demonic "possession" is a process similar to sleep walking. Every sentient being is capable of architecting "demons"; but demons do not exist on their own in the wild (in fact, they aren't even conscious; more like a robot). Believe it or not, your vessel has the will to override your motor authority. In this sense, it literally does have a mind of its own. This is a truly bizarre experience.
edit on 8-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

Originally posted by jrmcleod
Haha...you give us all these things and we use them for bad things...looks like the Reptillians are the stupid ones for continuing to give us the technology!!!

It is the ultimate irony. Man is stupid by default, but also the half which is capable of building the shield. The downside to stupidity is that man may not realize his collective destiny until it's too late.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Dear keepingaopenmind I really want to believe you but there is kind of a problem. You see i am a bit new in the whole conspiracy game and lately I've reed a lot of stuff about the end of the world or the beginning of a war and nothing really happens.And I am not sure if it's new that the end of the world is coming each week. But I believed them all and so yesterday I promised myself to be more skeptical, so sorry if I only believe half of what you said. If you could only make it a little bit clearer.

First, are you human?
Second, how can we spot them?
And third, in your opinion do movies, games and stories about reptillians come from reality or is it the other way around, do stories about reptillians come from movies?

And believe me I want to believe you but I just need a little more.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
it´s reptilian "kick-ass" time! Let's go get them! Man you got some imagination... maybe your story can be adapted into some new cheap "serie b" movie! Or maybe you just watched "V" too many times...

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Reptilians are no more "evil" than man. As the Omega species, we are actually less prone to "evil" and war, but at the same time, sweet talk and endless romance doesn't get a civilization far at all. I'm sure there are evil reptilians, just as there are evil men and women. The problem is that humanity can't realize that they are inherently a dangerous species; and that evil is all relative to the ego of the species. The collective ego must be shed, or none of us will survive for long.

Put it like this: if we came out and revealed ourselves, every last one of us would be locked up in a padded room and a straight jacket. Does that answer your question? I'm sure every person who reads this thread thinks I'm a nut-job: and that's a good thing.

Even when we do prove it, and even when the truth has been revealed to you naturally; there will still be those who refuse to accept the reality. This is the threat to our existence: those who refuse to let go of their own ignorance.

It's how it works. Truth disguises itself in a trench-coat, and then jumps out from behind the bushes and flashes you. If you run away, you stay forever blind. If you kick truth in the face, you earn your wings.

Hello friend, brother, sister. I feel a connection. All we can do is Keep spreading the light of truth as we have been shown

Every species has its Good and Bad representatives and hu-mans must realize this. It is the awareness and appreciation,that it takes a balance as a whole to function. It takes a Alpha and Omega to work. The essences or energy that drives us would not be able to learn without both factions functioning in unison.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Crutchley29

well good luck with your frog stomping , just be careful you dont stomp any poisonous ones and they squish juice in your eye !

be careful

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I think the only reptilians we need to be wary of is our own Basal Ganglia, the "reptilian brain" that resides in each of our heads. Fear is the motivating factor behind the OP and I cannot accept that anyone with a "higher understanding" would promote such a dis-functional perspective.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I have always found the reptilian phenomena very interesting but also very difficult to swallow. I certainly must admit that it is very odd that many ancient civilizations all have similar stories about serpent people living underneath the earth who came from the sky but I still find it hard to honestly grasp the concept of our world being infiltrated by reptiles. I must will say that the people who run this earth are corrupt and evil and might as well be cold blooded. If you are truly honest in your post I thank you for the warning. It would be nice to find a way to get rid of all these evil people messing up our planet so hopefully you are right and we will be getting our earth back soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sequoyah
The story of Adam and Eve is all metaphors, and the Serpent is this race of beings. There are hints all around you. Think of Mario Brothers..

lol what?
lets start of..this thread is completely ridiculous and anyone who actually believes this is a fool.
reptilians in your family? yeah....sure, but of course my friends and relatives are all reptilians right?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by OnceReturned

Do you suppose that none of these reptiles have ever been x-rayed, undergone surgery, or had their DNA analyzed? Because, you would think those things would probably be a give away. Populations are studied in medicine all the time, don't you suppose someone would catch on if their were two categorically distinct types of specimines(beyond the two that we know of, men and women)?

Well said, and yes I would agree with you that it would not be possible for ALL reptilians to have avoided this.

As usual we have someone who is basically either very afraid because of all the tales he/she has heard or is out to make a name for themselves they think. Seeking adulation and adoration by hinting at a connection with some mythical race/beings is not uncommon, and as with all these things no proof is ever offered that has basis in fact.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
"ALL" humans are going to see this through an ATS thread?

Yeah right.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Goodness.....everyday I get onto ATS to read the latest conspiring/controversial news the no.1 active topic is always absolute BALONY. To make matters worse, there are so many people in the thread who sympathize with the op.

Do you guys know that the reptilian concept is complete fiction? Zecharia Sitchin and David Icke peddled it to popularity, with Sitchin making a few well written novels and Icke claiming they are 12-foot, blood drinking entities that live inside the earth literally feeding off fear. I'd say Icke is certainly feeding of YOUR fear. Anyway, they both ripped the idea off 'V' which debuted in 1983.

There is no real evidence, and there never will be. The reptilian theory is somewhat prominent because the amount of gullible people has reached a level where the consensus "this is popular, it must be true" is on the minds of those unknowing people.

The OP has never seen a reptilian, he doesn't have 10 in his family, he's just riding this new age love/light must triumph over bad guys BS that can get you a crapload of attention for nothing.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by keepingaopenmind

If Reptilians are "in our family and friends", why hasn't any abnormality shown up on chest X-Rays, CTs, or MRIs? Surely they can't control when and where they might be involved in a car accident, or any other sort of trauma that would result in a trip to the emergency room? And surely someone who requires the environment to be changed to "suit them" wouldn't have physiology EXACTLY identical in every way to a standard human?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

I feel ya Ricky.

People will say "You lost me at reptiles." You didn't lose me.

There are only really 2 natures of human on the planet.

Forget about gender, race, religion, geographical location on the earth, age, era lived or ideology.
You can get along with and trust a person regardless of what any of these differences are.

The pertinent information
regarding the person standing in front of you
at any given moment is

Warmblooded
or Cold blooded?

All of us have creatures we tend to emulate, bring to mind, characterize...
because they are in our nature. The lion, the wolf, the rabbit. The lizard.
Here's what I like to call the old family photos/ nana and gramps, before they split up.

All of us embody certain elements of all the creatures that we were before we made the leap to humans. Some refused to release aspects of unique gene codes. No I can't back this up with scientific evidence but I think one day we will be able to.
Affinities is the only way I can describe what must have happened in our evolution. Some animal and reptile affinities stuck while others were shed among individuals.
Others say we are genetically modified earth creatures and if so I think a degree of reptilian gene was allowed to remain in some hybrid humans, perhaps for some deliberate purpose... like weatherizing!

Many religions, pre-history, Sumerian texts etc try and describe these "two sorts" of human as two very different brothers of the same father-God. Almost every story plays two diametrically opposed rivals against each other.
Are you Seth or are you Cain?

One is more a mix with

Or perhaps a

or even a

Other people are more of a mix with something like

And

Sure a lion can and will eat you but they are able to learn new ways.
They are still warm blooded.

Conversely, You will never catch anyone snuggling with a gator. Never.

Some people hide it well but, the shark or the gator... is their inner nature.

If all humans were compassionate, loving and cared for their young as mammals do we would live in a very different world. It is the nature of reptiles living here, to abandon their young, push their own children out or leave them, beat them, have no real feeling or care for anyone other than themselves. They are the liars, bullies, the predators among us - touting their domination and taking pride in body counts alone.
They employ addiction and misfortune as a tool and rely on human frailty, suffering, heartbreak to make a buck. They live most of their lives engaged in no pursuits to improve human kind They only kill, mate and eat.

I see them all the time. Everywhere.
Ask just a few questions and you can tell if someone is cold blooded or warm.
The warm bloods are usually so naive, unsuspecting they walk right into the open mouths of reptiles.
We are unceremoniously "lunch" for the coldblooded.
There was the outcry over the word "empathy" recently.
That news event outed a whole pod of them. Very negative energies.

Believe it or not.

edit on 8-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Wow, yet another anonymous user claiming to be a chosen one to save the world with their warnings. Your message is so vague: wake up, the time has come to fight back. I wonder how many times I have heard this. I mean, even I could make up a thread like this to give myself a grandiose image. How exactly do you expect us to believe you? "Your people have been hiding for 33 years". Oh really? Who are these people? What can we possibly do? "Spread love and light" Oh, I've heard that one before. Are you sure you didn't just plagiarize another New Age cultist?

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   

utter bollocks

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
...all you humans...

...they are realizing us humans are waking up to what is going on. Just another little proof for you humans...

...Does this seem like a big coincidence to you, that the population has risen and the temperature. I think you humans know and understand what I am saying here. Think about it, REPTILIANS, REPTILES, Reptiles like heat and can breed quickly....

............They are not going to like this thread, and you will see them come swarming in, to debunk what I am saying.........

lol

that is all
edit on 8-11-2010 by SPACEYstranger because: format

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Huh??
Knowing this is skunk works and all, you can slide a little, but.....HUH???

Every time a president that gets into power that is human, and try's to give us disclosure, they get assassinated??

Did you mean United States Presidents? (scratching head)......

You trying to say that Abraham Lincoln was about to reveal "disclosure", in 1865? James Garfield, 1881??
William McKinley, 1901?? Or, JFK, 1963??

I seriously doubt ANY of those gentlemen were planning on "disclosure" (or, even knew what it means.....)

edit on 8 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join