Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

TO ALL HUMANS, the time has come to take back our world! FULL DISCLOSURE!

page: 4
43
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
You, the elite are not fail-safe. This will be proven by nature itself. Everyone is judged, even yourselves!


Nobody is elite until they've earned their figurative wings. The elite don't exist on an individual level, only as a collective. All delusions of individual superiority are exactly that: delusional.

We are the natural fail-safe, but not the only ones. There are those who will intervene should the Alpha species prohibit the Omega species from enforcing the will of the universe: benevolence. We will do everything in our power to ensure the planet remains habitable for either this civilization (should we evolve as one), or the next civilization (after the planet is renewed).


Originally posted by Archangelelijah
If your schizophrentic and insane like you stated, you are not pure.


Your doctors and scientists have no idea what schizophrenia and insanity are; nor do they know what spirit or love really mean. They are just beginning to unravel that piece of the puzzle.

Labels are labels. Truth is divine.


Originally posted by Archangelelijah
The Wittnesses will judge your deeds, not you yourself!


Don't read too closely.
edit on 7-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias
 





We live in peace with our planet. The question you should be asking: does mankind live in peace with itself? Until this is a possibility, you will never be able to see the reality which you pulled over your own eyes (we are all blind by default). Will mankind ever get over himself and realize that he is just a tiny speck in an ocean of endless glory? Or will mankind continue to live in fear as he has for many thousands of years? Fear is not an option. Survival is the only option.


Well I think you have seen enough people on this planet by now, that have realized we have made enough mistakes, and there are many of us that are willing to change our ways. I also believe that humans are ready to realize just how small we are in this infinite universe/galaxy. If they do not realize this already. And I also believe that a lot are starting to realize that fear does not really exist, And I agree 100% That survival is the only option. The question is, When Are you guys going to give us the benefit of doubt? Now I have been honest with you, on who I am, why not do the same? the only reason you have to fear from us, is because of all the deceit, in not showing us from the beginning of who you are. Why, if you have been here for so long, I accept that the planet is all of ours, No one can own a planet. But why not be open from the beginning, instead of letting man get this far, to destroy the world? This is the only thing that has not been cleared up yet. So would you enlighten me s to why? Please
edit on 7-11-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: Spelling errors



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus
 





- Where do these reptilians lay their eggs? There must be hatcheries somewhere? Hospital basements? - How would the reproduction work between a mammal and a reptile to make hybrid species? - Why are humans immature? Is it their short life span? Are they all infected with a virus that makes them logically deficient? - What is the meaning of "I"? I could ask many questions in this thread. My creativity abounds. I still fail to see how a game of darts proves that the dude is a reptile.


Ok now you obviously have not done your homework, So I will let you know, That they moved underground a very long time, either because of us I do not know that answer, but I am leaning towards it is warmer down there. And what do we know about reptiles, the like to burrow them selves, or live in logs, or what ever.
I am one to admit humans have been wrong to do the things they have done. But I think a lot of people are beginning to wake up from the mistakes we have made. And I think it is time, that we show respect to all beings, and get past all these racial differences. I do not know if humans a have been infected, but I do know that humans can act like a virus, thinking they own everything, It's time to let go of the ego, and learn to get along with others, and most important our planet. It wasn't the game of darts, it was the fact I was clouding his mind with my energy, and this is what my mum notice. She asked him a question 4 times and still did not listen, my mum had a go at him, and his response was, I have a lot going on in my mind right now. The darts really meant nothing. You are quite welcome to continue asking questions, I will always be happy to reply


Love and peace

Rick
edit on 7-11-2010 by keepingaopenmind because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by Archangelelijah
You, the elite are not fail-safe. This will be proven by nature itself. Everyone is judged, even yourselves!


Nobody is elite until they've earned their figurative wings. The elite don't exist on an individual level, only as a collective. All delusions of individual superiority are exactly that: delusional.

We are the natural fail-safe, but not the only ones. There are those who will intervene should the Alpha species prohibit the Omega species from enforcing the will of the universe: benevolence. We will do everything in our power to ensure the planet remains habitable for either this civilization (should we evolve as one), or the next civilization (after the planet is renewed).


Originally posted by Archangelelijah
If your schizophrentic and insane like you stated, you are not pure.



Your doctors and scientists have no idea what schizophrenia and insanity are; nor do they know what spirit or love really mean. They are just beginning to unravel that piece of the puzzle.

Labels are labels. Truth is divine.


Originally posted by Archangelelijah
The Wittnesses will judge your deeds, not you yourself!


Don't read too closely.
edit on 7-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)



I am the truth! I am the light!

The wings I have earned before!

Yes, we are all collectively elite, I already stated this.

Yes we judge ourselves to pure our souls of original sin. But a judge needs witnesses to acomplish an act.

The Beast is everything and nothing.

As time goes bye, I fly high with the strength of the sky!



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind

The question is, When Are you guys going to give us the benefit of doubt. Now I have been honest with you, on who I am, why not do the same. the only reason you have to fear from us, is because of all the deceit, in not showing us from the beginning of who you are. Why, if you have been here for so long, I I accept that the planet is all of ours, No one can own a planet. But why not be open from the beginning, instead of letting man get this far, to destroy the world? This is the only thing that has not been cleared up yet. So would you enlighten me to why? Please


It's not up to us to give you the benefit of the doubt. We exist as one; the collective Alpha and the collective Omega. This relationship was also embodied in your Jesus Christ and his female equivalent; a construct which is cyclical and biological in nature (it's the highest form of evolution).

We need you as much as you need us, but we cannot trust you until you've learned your true nature and overcome it (just as we did). Don't worry, there will come a time when all will be revealed (it's inevitable) and we will all judge each other in heated debate, and possibly even war. This is the big question: can our civilization rise above the differences and become a force of pure benevolence? Or will we let our universe send us back a few grades?

It's a mistake to assume that there's some sort of "secret government" of reptilians that has existed behind the scenes for thousands of years; and that all reptilians are inherently a member of some secret society. This probably isn't the case; at least not as far as I'm concerned. If there is, then these folks are probably just as greedy and ignorant as any equivalent group or agency.

You have to ask yourself: what would you do?

Would you reveal yourself and risk being hunted down simply for being "different"? Ever heard of a witch hunt? Would you reveal yourself and risk being blamed for the actions of individuals which you are not connected to in any other way? That's the idea these "reptilians are evil" conspiracies propagate. Ever heard of the Holocaust? The only real conspiracies are perpetrated by your own people. If you can consider an act of God to be a conspiracy: then yes, that is what we do. Would you reveal yourself and risk being turned into a guinea pig; a slab of meat in some laboratory? We aren't immortal, although that's part of the big picture if we all succeed as one.

Just to reiterate: there is no Alpha without an Omega. If either one disappears, the other follows along shortly after. Together, the two are capable of reaching into the stars. Separated, the two are only capable of letting themselves go extinct. Such is life.
edit on 7-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
You sound like you're very sure of yourself , so I have a question.

This is what you said.
"If you can not tell the difference, you might want to look a bit harder"

Can you tell us how to spot a reptillian, and please don't say we can't handle it
if you were to tell us.

I mean, you are here to help us all, right !

I will check back in later, hopefully I will see your answer.

Thanks

Peace



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind

The question is, When Are you guys going to give us the benefit of doubt. Now I have been honest with you, on who I am, why not do the same. the only reason you have to fear from us, is because of all the deceit, in not showing us from the beginning of who you are. Why, if you have been here for so long, I I accept that the planet is all of ours, No one can own a planet. But why not be open from the beginning, instead of letting man get this far, to destroy the world? This is the only thing that has not been cleared up yet. So would you enlighten me to why? Please


It's not up to us to give you the benefit of the doubt. We exist as one; the Alpha and the Omega. We need you as much as you need us, but we cannot trust you until you've learned your true nature and overcome it (just as we did). Don't worry, there will come a time when all will be revealed (it's inevitable) and we will all judge each other in heated debate, and possibly even war. This is the big question: can our civilization rise above the differences and become a force of pure benevolence? Or will we let our universe send us back a few grades?

It's a mistake to assume that there's some sort of "secret government" of reptilians that has existed behind the scenes for thousands of years; and that all reptilians are inherently a member of some secret society. This probably isn't the case; at least not as far as I'm concerned. If there is, then these folks are probably just as greedy and ignorant as any equivalent group or agency.

You have to ask yourself, what would you do?

Would you reveal yourself and risk being hunted down simply for being "different"?
Ever heard of a witch hunt?

Would you reveal yourself and risk being blamed for the actions of individuals which you are not connected to in any other way? That's the idea these "reptilians are evil" threads propagate.

Would you reveal yourself and risk being turned into a guinea pig; a slab of meat in some laboratory?

We aren't immortal, although that's part of the big picture if we all succeed as one.


Ok this is a fair enough answer. So what you need is someone like me then to protect you, Is this what you are saying? I know many others on the internet that would be willing to do the same. Maybe if you had the high spirit humans on your side to help you through this Delmar you guys seem to have. I would be willing to risk my life, for freedom for all beings. As you know, I will just reincarnate again, and again, And I will always be by your side, As long as the feeling is mutual. But I can not see letting the humans destroy them selves, solve anything at all. Like you said, you need us as much as we need you. I will help, and you know I am being honest about this, if we wish to finally end all of this. I think you and I would agree this has been a hard road, we have gone down, but I am one and many who wish this to change. Think about it?

much Love and peace to you and yours

Rick



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The truth has been posted world wide!

Some people ignore it, others hold it.

I have seen what it does to people. I will not and do not want to hurt people!

Fuel, Heat & Oxygen. Fire. Everything external. Negative. Satins domain of knowledge. The Sun, Male. The Earth, Female.

Mind, Heart & Soul. Water. Everything internal. Positive. Gods energy of wisdom.

Our living battery last a lifetime. Our spiritual battery is forever!



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
Ok this is a fair enough answer. So what you need is someone like me then to protect you, Is this what you are saying? I know many others on the internet that would be willing to do the same. Maybe if you had the high spirit humans on your side to help you through this Delmar you guys seem to have. I would be willing to risk my life, for freedom for all beings. As you know, I will just reincarnate again, and again, And I will always be by your side, As long as the feeling is mutual. But I can not see letting the humans destroy them selves, solve anything at all. Like you said, you need us as much as we need you. I will help, and you know I am being honest about this, if we wish to finally end all of this. I think you and I would agree this has been a hard road, we have gone down, but I am one and many who wish this to change. Think about it?


I am very capable of defending myself on the individual level, as I'm sure you are.
It's not about you or me. It's about us: the civilization.

On every habitable planet, the Omega species is given the "wisdom" (light) while the Alpha species is given the "might" (thunder). The Omega has a choice of whether to share the wisdom (hu). Failure to make the correct choice results in the extinction of the Alpha, and inevitably the extinction of the Omega. Success results in a war-like Alpha species, and a temporarily suppressed Omega species.

The Omega is suppressed as it is prudent the Alpha species develops the technology through war ("the shield", or "the shelter", depending on the scenario) needed to defend both the Alpha and the Omega from the brutality of the universe. Through war, not only does the key technology evolve, but the key lessons are also learned.

This is how all civilizations in the universe operate: symbiosis. Through symbiosis, the civilization "earns" the host planet and the right to live there. These are the figurative wings; as "earning the host planet" literally results in advanced exploration technology. Anything less results in a renewed host planet, and a new civilization is generated. Our civilization is quarantined on this planet until symbiosis is recognized and achieved.


Originally posted by Archangelelijah
Yes, we are all collectively elite, I already stated this.


We are not elite until we've proven we are elite.
The time for advancement and change is over the next 25 years.
We prove we are elite by surviving beyond 2040.
edit on 7-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker
 


The best answer I can give you this question is, You may not be able to tell them apart by looking at them, because they look like you and I. It is more to do with the emotions they express. When I mean emotions, I am talking about there worldly view on us as humans, and how sick they are of us, because of what we do to our selves and others. This is the greatest emotion that gives them away. Like for instance, I can talk to my mum on a spiritual level, and my dad will not listen, because he can not understand the spiritual side of thing's, therefore he will just think it is all rubbish, and all too far fetched. Us humans have a better knowing of our selves, and we know deep down, that there is far more to us than anyone realizes.

You see as they are worried about what we are doing to the planet, even endanger them and our selves, they can not understand why we do this, Because they do not have all these emotions budded up inside them. And most likely never will until they can experience them themselves. The main emotion that will come from them, is a anger towards us humans for all these silly things that we do, when they have so much love for the land. And have far more love for the land than us, And this is what us humans have to realize, and turn to living with nature, as much as they do. Once we start showing that we can do this, then they might be happy to show them selves.

Love and peace to you

Rick



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias
 


So like I said do you need help, getting the civilization to realizing this? I did not really mean as like a body guard as you would not need to, like myself. I more meant spiritual help, not physical, sorry for the misunderstanding there
Is Xiphias your name, or alias? not that it is really important to me, as names really mean nothing. So you do not have to answer this is you wish not too.

Much love and peace

Rick



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind

So like I said do you need help, getting the civilization to realizing this? I did not really mean as like a body guard as you would not need to, like myself. I more meant spiritual help, not physical, sorry for the misunderstanding there
Is Xiphias your name, or alias? not that it is really important to me, as names really mean nothing. So you do not have to answer this is you wish not too.


The civilization will realize it one way or another; it's how the timeline is set up. By the end of 2012, every being on the planet will realize that there's much more to life (and their bodies) than meets the eye. You might be a "reptilian" and not even realize it.

More importantly, the feminine aspects of your ego will rise to the surface, automatically. This process will be emotionally painful for some, but they'll manage as long as they are pure enough. This is nature's way of "lightening the load" on the Omega species, to ensure that we actually stand a chance of rectifying the "necessary evil" imposed on the Alpha species.

The question here is, what will be the collective decision of the paired species? It's not so much about realizing that we co-exist, it's more about realizing that we are co-creators and co-defenders; and that our destiny is the same. The lesson to learn is that we must direct our light and thunder upwards in defense of our planet, not at each other in defense of our illusions of superiority or grandeur.

Luckily, it seems, we have help from above.


The name is an alias. I have a first, middle, last name, SSN, a birth certificate, a job, and I pay taxes, just like every other good citizen. Believe it or not, every name is actually a number and can be recognized "etherically" by the vessel as a numeric symbol. It's how you can "feel someone staring at the back of your head." The only difference between us is psychological; although it's not neurological or biological. Our biological genetics are exactly the same, but our "spiritual genetics" are slightly different; it's what allows us (and the prime hybrids) to understand the language of the vessel, and to communicate with it (it is a species in itself). It also has its downsides. With every gift, there is a curse.
edit on 7-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias
 





The civilization will realize it one way or another; it's how the timeline is set up. By 2012, every being on the planet will realize that there's much more to life than meets the eye.


Is this the time, because we go through the, what we know as the center of this universe, Will this actually make you show your selves, or is it something else, I would love for you to explain this please. On what you perspective of what is going to happen? I have not got to much into this 2012 thing yet, only that they Mayans believe the creators are coming back, and this will be the only time to do this while the window is open.

I believe what you say to be true, Now I know you do not sense the things we sense, so I was wondering, do you know of anything about to happen before the end of this year? I have been getting some really strong emotions lately that something, but I do not know whether it is good or bad. As we can not read these emotions like a book. Just curious if you know anything on this at all? Thanks in advance

Love and peace

Rick



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
A appreciate your view on this matter OP, but in all seriousness I have to disagree with you, to think that we are part reptilian seems a bit far-fetch for my blood, and for my DNA. I'm not saying this is not true, I'm just stating my opinion. The excessive population increase can be seen all around you because of the kids around thinking they are mature enough to have there own kids and become parents at the age of 15-16 [Maybe some at this age can raise there children so that they both can live happy lives, but the majority does not, and creates stress on themselves, the parents of the child, and the baby itself]. It's just a sad truth.



posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kyrebelyell2004
A appreciate your view on this matter OP, but in all seriousness I have to disagree with you, to think that we are part reptilian seems a bit far-fetch for my blood, and for my DNA. I'm not saying this is not true, I'm just stating my opinion. The excessive population increase can be seen all around you because of the kids around thinking they are mature enough to have there own kids and become parents at the age of 15-16 [Maybe some at this age can raise there children so that they both can live happy lives, but the majority does not, and creates stress on themselves, the parents of the child, and the baby itself]. It's just a sad truth.


Now as we know kids will be kids, But obviously something is missing on the home front, for kids these days to be doing such a think. Like you said"The excessive population increase can be seen all around you because of the kids around thinking they are mature enough to have there own kids and become parents at the age of 15-16"

Maybe its time, very harsh rules come in to stop this from happening. It is even worse here in Australia, because kids are doing it for the money they receive for having a child. Politicians can be so stupid sometimes, they should have put a age barrier on who gets the money, But No, none of them use their brains as usual. Until they change this, then kids might think twice about have a child, just for money. And yes that is the sad truth.

Love and peace

Rick



posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xiphias
 


You're saying that reptilians are not evil and yet refuse to come out of the police protection and face the picket lines.

How about a face to face ? Nah, I don't think you're that good - even with all the sweet talk.



posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
I am going to keep this thread as active as possible, so all humans get this message. Please keep it spreading like a plague, even if you just type something small, to keep this on the first page of recent posts. Thanks

Love and peace

Ricky


I have never met an alien-wanna be loser human named ricky before. Seriously as the bed intruder would say; "You are really dumb, for real."

So is my father darth vader really a reptillian? Or is it my cold blooded mother (that what my father said.)

Lastly a bit of seriousness, global climate change is a hoax, instead think of SOLAR system climate change. We are in solar cycle 24 and the sun is very active and much older than we thought. Speaking of which we had an X-ray event yesterday at a level M5 go see for yourself little salamander.




posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind

Is this the time, because we go through the, what we know as the center of this universe, Will this actually make you show your selves, or is it something else, I would love for you to explain this please. On what you perspective of what is going to happen? I have not got to much into this 2012 thing yet, only that they Mayans believe the creators are coming back, and this will be the only time to do this while the window is open.


There is nothing to show, really. We aren't green and we aren't in disguise; the only metamorphosis will occur within all of our vessels. The vessels have been awakened over the course of this year. Now the vessels will begin communicating with their passengers over the course of the next year. It will be a strange time to be hu-man.


Originally posted by keepingaopenmind

I believe what you say to be true, Now I know you do not sense the things we sense, so I was wondering, do you know of anything about to happen before the end of this year? I have been getting some really strong emotions lately that something, but I do not know whether it is good or bad. As we can not read these emotions like a book. Just curious if you know anything on this at all?


It's not so much about believing what anybody says. Your vessel is the only truth you need, and you have been one with it since birth. At one point in your childhood, you and your vessel had an unspoken communication which is most likely faded by now. Between Nov. 1 and Feb. 14 (give or take a month), your vessel will choose a day to give you the wake up call. It will scream: "look at me!". You will quite literally become a kid again; or at least look at the world through the eyes of a child.

Don't panic.
edit on 8-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
2042 will be the date mankind sheds its skin and starts fresh. A new beginning. Only the spiritually strong will be cleansed! Before this date will be the great tribulation!
This will be the blessing and the curse.

What's wide is narrow. The highs and lows. The good and the bad. What goes up must come down and vis versa!

The cycle of life. The birth of the new energy like a female in labour. The age of Man closes and the age of women here.

Everything is connected. Stars are not as far as one would realise. The age of the Macro computer is here. Man and women kind the software and the hardware of the Earth and Sun!



posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by keepingaopenmind
They are in your families, they are your friends. They have also been mix breeding among us humans,

How can I know I am not one of them?
edit on 8-11-2010 by haakon00 because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics


active topics

 
43
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join