It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malevolent or Benevolent? The BIG Alien question...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOracle
Hi springer
There are benevolent and malevolent ETs. Not malevolent as if they want to hurt us, malevolent as they believe we are a threat. Some are even protecting us while others just watching how things go. I've had an abduction experience (or I what think it was) and from what I remember, we as human beings are really important to them, for what purpose I don't know.

From their perspective they might as well be humanoid and look to us as interstellar family. A lost tribe that shut itself out centuries ago, then there are 2 camps one that wants to free individuals who wish to get out of here and abduct those in ways we can't imagine (let's call it a mental kind of abduction, like taking away our spirit, argueing the human body dies anyway and it's better this way). Those would be like seeing their little brothers and sisters hurting eachother and defying authority they try and make contact.

Then there is the other party which has authority and state we should learn how to solve our own problems first so that we grow, argueing if we would not learn how to solve our problems on our own we would not be able to grow, we would remain a childlike civilization for a long time and they would have to babysit us to keep us out of trouble.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
There alot of water... Maybe there exploiting that however it does seem silly to think that water does not exist in other places in the universe and in much larger quanities.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
This is a very clever post by Springer to manipulate and that is all. Very clever way of writing which manipulate your thoughts and change ideas. If every alien film made us come here and post then wow i thought we passed all this some time ago. Very disapointed

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
The universe / galaxy etc are infinite. There are so many races out there that there are bound to be good ones and bad ones i just hope the bad ones stay on the other side of the milky way.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Evolution is the keyword – spiritual as well as technological. This is the way of nature. The older an alien culture, the more spiritually awakened it would be. Wars and conquest would be a thing of the past. We cannot compare this with our own example where we have over the centuries, progressed very little spiritually.

But then, our civilization is just a wink in cosmic time. We probably need a few thousand years more to really observe distinct progress in spirituality and humanism. It will happen albeit at its own pace.

Now we’re talking of alien cultures millions if not billions of years older than our civilization. They would have advanced so far spiritually that there would be no place for or thoughts of conflicts and wars of domination.

The Universe is huge. So huge that there are probably more advanced civilizations partying around than there are grains of sand on planet Earth and then some! But then more importantly, there’s infinite space in the universe to absorb countless more such civilizations. In other words, there could be billions of uninhabited planets with immense natural resources that would be exploited by them instead of disturbing evolution of civilization on a young evolving planet such as ours. They have no reason to do so. It’s against the scheme of natural progression.

In a nutshell, the more scientifically advanced an alien civilization is, the more likely they would have evolved in a more socially benign direction. This is at least some cause to think the more technically advanced an alien civilization might be, the more likely they would be benign rather than hostile.

edit on 7-11-2010 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
If technologically advanced malevolent Aliens ever stumble upon this planet or have already done so, then it's safe to say, "we are screwed".

Anything is possible when it comes to technology and if Aliens have technology that is far superior to our own, then they could physically/spiritually and mentally exploit & rape us and there's not a damn thing we could do to stop them. It could be happening right now and we would be none the wiser that anything is wrong and If we ever did find out that something is going on, then it's game over and at that point they would probably wipe us out and move onto the next planet.

Why would they do this? Because they can and to them it's probably fun to rape and exploit a lesser civilization. The amount of things they could do to us is only limited by their twisted imagination. They could hijack our evolution, both physically and spiritually by modifying our dna and harvesting our souls. It would be so easy to create an army of mindless subservient slaves. If Alien abductees are to be believed, then this is already happening.now.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

I agree. They are observing for now and ready to intervene if it goes out of control. Contacts they make are for different purposes. I also think they are capable of projecting their image or themselves (holograms or traveling spirits)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Greys, draconians, reptillians, lower astrals, aren't they all manevolent beings? If the ancient astronaut theory is true, based on what certain conspiracies say, that we were created as a slave race, then there most likely to be manevolent. Maybe they feed off of not just our physical parts, but also our non physical parts, such as negativity and stuff. Wouldnt be surprising considering whats happening round the world.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
From reading several threads on this site
1. Aliens may reside within Earth (underground or in oceans)/reside in remote areas of Earth or may truely be from other worlds.
2. Humans may be derived from aliens or be spontaneous forms of life.
3. Some aliens have been described by witnesses as humanoid whilst others are quite different morphologically i.e reptilian.
4. Some aliens have been described by witnesses as having eyes which seem to be manufactured i.e. robots.
5. Some aliens have been described by witnesses as being empathic and understanding how humans felt whereas others have been described as malevolent.

It seems that there are so many possibilities that at present we can only guess with the limited information available to us.

"Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns -- the ones we don't know we don't know."Donald Rumsfeld

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
WAITING TO HAVE MY MOMENT OF GLORY! EVEN AT THE RISK OF HURTING MY SELF. I believe that if there was an alien force that was here the goverment would not be able to keep them quit.. so for this reason , I believe that there here, and they are not ready to be seen or heard. There choice... not the goverments. as for the movie...all movies are a little out there as they say..

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Fun post; thank you. Forgive me if this point has been previously been made in an earlier thread, but regardless of how we, ourselves may choose to critique our own presence here, humanity is every bit as much a natural and integral part of this planet's evolutionary ecosystem. The same may be extrapolated our planet's presence and role in a galactic sense.

Any other highly-evolved, extra-terrestrial (...or infra-terrestrial) entities will be aware of this and, as such, will view humanity as naturally and indisputably symbiotic not only with earth, but the overall galactic system as well. That said, these entities, be they real or no, must certainly have a 'hands-off' directive in place where as far as mankind is concerned; ultimately (...and for better or for worse), they must leave us to our own devices.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I believe there is good and bad aliens, our governments are working with the bad ones, when the first contact happens, the governments are going to try and convince us to have chips implanted in us for our safety and own good and that they are beneficial for us, I tell no one to get one. Then the aliens and governments are going to display there technology and cure and destroy diseases, cancer, etc.. Their going to try and make themselves look good and that they are trying to help us and that they are our friends. They wont mention they are the ones that created them. Then the governments working with the aliens are going to create man made disasters and make them look like nature is doing it and try convince us that the earth is falling apart. Then they will use the media to try and convince us our earth is going to fall apart and natural disasters will kill us all. Some examples are the movie 2012 and Skyline. They will tell us the only way to survive is to aboard the alien space craft and if you refuse you will be sent into the military, I warn you again to not get the chip implant. Then once we aboard the alien space craft and take off we will realize we were tricked and will become either, food, slaves, or used in experiments, the bad aliens have done it in the past many many years ago. Beware of the grays and Reptilians, they are bad aliens. The good aliens will look much like humans, you will feel safe and a radiance of love in there presence. If you feel any negative emotions around any aliens leave, they are bad ones. We make our own world by our thoughts and emotions, alcohol, drugs are signs of weak energy. Go to the light, think positive, love, and be happy, the bad aliens can not control and hurt you when you have a high vibration. I hope I inspired you and have taught you something. We are getting close to contact, that's why the UFO sightings are more common, they are trying to be known and get us use to there presence. Go to this link to learn more: www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by poap420
I think that any species advanced enough to travel here and interfere in our affairs probably isnt very war-like.

I'm not so sure, our planet may host something that they need to survive, is that grounds for malevolence ?
Maybe without us even realising Earth is a safe-haven for alien races that have decided to use Earth as a hiding place - think of them as refugees.

I believe malevolent aliens have been to Earth before in antiquity.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

will view humanity as naturally and indisputably symbiotic not only with earth, but the overall galactic system as well.

Symbiotic? To the planet? We are still talking about Earth and Earthlings now, aren't we?

Some races of people...Perhaps.

This might be true or once have been true
but those people live in rain forests and at the tops of mountains and most of the rest of humanity never sees them or even comes in contact with them.

Humanity is to the planet what fleas are to a dog.
Unnecessary, indifferent, a pestilence.

Enough of them will result in discomfort to the point where the dog wishes he were dead.

I think some ET's come here for the water and then leave.
They don't want to know anything about us.
edit on 7-11-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
There's gonna be good and bad aliens like there are good and bad people.

If I was an alien capable of interstellar travel and saw Earth, I would take no interest in it because Earth is a small planet and is depleted of resources.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
First I want to say this:

You are being totally unfair you can not for example take the Grey's as all bad. In the Grey race there are many different Grey's Grey/whites, Grey/green. Grey,blues, Grey's/orange, and so on many have a different slight tinge to them. They also do have different sizes and apprearances.

How would you feel let's say if they just right now showed up here and were looking down on a war zone and they flew back to their Planet and told what was happening here on the Planet Earth and told how hostile the Human race was.

How about the bodies the governments have of these Beings and how we dissect them excuse me do an autopsy on them what if they did that to us how and what would you think?

If we went to another Planet we might just observe and study everything about the planet and it's inhabitants.

So as I see it the Grey's for example are no different then we are in many ways meaning some good some not so good. Kind of like Souls good and bad or using terms even like Angels and Demons.

As a member mentioned earlier and which I have said a few times before we are kind of like the Truman show.

I know this Planet is monitored 24/7 and they do battle with ones that want to come here and harm not only us but this Planet and lives have been lost protecting us.

I know they are working to correct a wrong and they are doing what has to be done here to save a race that they think worth saving even though they know how many feel about them.

Many abductee's also may not know that at one time in their past they may have made an agreement with these Beings and agreed to come here and their abductions are apart of what needs to be done while they are here and to the agreement they made.

Actually and most of you probably know this that what has been taught about in the centuries doesn't mean it is all correct.

The last thing I want to say is their is a New Beginning coming within a few more decades but to get there is not going to be easy. When this time comes it will be the way life on this Planet was meant to be. Maybe some of you your children or your Grandchildren will finally learn LOVE is the answer and to "help: one another....people are moving toward this direction now,,,,,,,,,as it is said, "the meek shall inherit the Earth" and to "forgive those who have traspassed against us."

They wait for us to evolve Spiritually and to realize what is of most importance is each other and the land we walk upon.

As they say, whatever is to be...will be. I suggeset all to look within themselves and work toward attempting to be less selfish and helping another that needs the help. One small step for man one giant leap for mankind.

The GOOD, the BAD and the MIS-UNDERSTOOD.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
For all those who say there are good alien species, why do you think so.

Most humans have no understanding of right and wrong, and anyone who does is considered child like in eyes of most humans who are like predators.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
About our current aliens
1. their ships crash (Roswell)
2. They die (crash or shot)
3. Their ships are filthy inside (abtuctees stories)
This implies they are not superpowerfull immortal beings. Which in itself implies they could be good or bad.
If there is a powerfull alien empire out here (or federation or...) then this bunch in here Earth are not the ones who calls the shots out there. These aliens seems like they are poorly funded scientists or criminals. They hide and they show us stuff, but they do not teach us anything. When we asked about antigravity, they say we should figure it out ourselves (as the stories go).
What I fear is that these aliens are using us as a research and development base. We figure about antigravity and manufacture those things for the aliens. What happens when the real big boys come knocking. We are an illegal manufacturer of antigravity engines.
. I hope the alien cops will not burn manufacturing planet up (Earth).
Also we assume that aliens are hiding from us, but maybe they are hiding from another aliens. (underground bases and underwater bases. Also as a young cuvilation we make a lot of noice, good to hide in)

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I have never really believe in extra terrestrials, However the fact the way the us as humans evolved so sophisticatedly and quickly allows me to believe that another life form somewhere else could do the same exact thing we did. Also the only people that have been to space are basically the government and we all know from their history they tend to fabricate evidence but like you said the Universe is huge and we are only one speck of it, so only those few people that been there know & they can be withholding information from us. Also i dont know if they would try to kill us maybe they are here to save us, i also believe the government will try to destroy them like we have always done within our history. I will never understand how everything has to be violent its impossible for some human beings to make compromises and thats the scary part about it. Thank you so much for enlightening me on this topic i will be sure to spread your thoughts and ideas.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
If you like at all of nature and human history the common trend is that entities USE other entities for their gain.

This isn't inherently evil or wrong; in fact sometimes it can be a "win-win" situation.

The funny thing is that it is possible things have developed to the point where we don't even understand how we are being used.

However, I do believe that the human race has a "boss".

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join