It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

very clear night pyramid over turkey up-loaded nov 5

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
discaircraft.greyfalcon.us...

I hope this works. Trying to put up image.

This craft reminds me of the the German Haunebu craft worked on in Peenemünde. Shape is right.

Of course, you have to wonder if its "Blue Beam".

You oldsters will remember the old memorex commericial.

IS IT REAL...OR IS IT BLUE BEAM?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antibren
here it is straight off Yahoo Answers ....

Well.. as you might expect they are speaking Turkish

video starts with them (probably trying a new camera) shooting random things. At last the lady says shoot the moon and they realize a source of light on the above a nearby mountain. rest of it goes this way:

guy1- there's something above the mountain over there, what's that
lady- can you zoom there?
guy1, lady- what the hell is that!?
lady- it's above the mountain, is it spinning?
guy1- yes, it is
guy2- zoom there!
lady- yeah, the lights on it are spinning
guy2- oh, the other light source is moving away from it
guy1- oh my god! what the hell is that?
guy2- can't you zoom there?
guy1- i can but the camera might lose focus if i do
lady- try to zoom
guy2- isn't that an ufo?
lady- oh
guy1- come ooon, it's not
lady- you didn't believe me, see, it's an ufo
guy1- how can that be an ufo? it's really shapeless
lady- zoom more
guy2- yeah, it really is an ufo #%&@!!!

later, they say stuff like wow, and guy1 call's someone named Semra wanting her to take a look. guy1 says it looks like a bell. lady mentions the flickering light on the bottom left of the "thing". then they start to joke around.
Source(s):

I'm turkish

Seems like pretty legit commentary between a couple of turkish people one even a skeptic

and even better was their perspective on it looking like a bell...

edit on 6-11-2010 by antibren because: (no reason given)

thanks for getting a translation
im quoting for the other members to see

xploder

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Dont we know the spot where this video was taken from? maybe we could get a google street view(day time) and check if it is above the mountain?

edit on 6-11-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
its a flock of geese trained to hover in formation with led lights strapped their feet, or someone is suspending a safari hat with Christmas lights using a rc helicopter and guidewires.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hmm after reading the translation, they seem sure its above the mountain range/hill ???

i wasn't sure myself, and the video doesn't really give a clear indication that it is either, the light certainly doesn't look as if is on the mountain/hill there would/should be more illumination from the sourroundings IMO, the light seem pretty contained,

All i know is the footage is real

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

holy ufo diagram batman
thanks for the links
impresive and similar
i had wounderd about the nazi bell shaped craft
thanks man

xploder

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   

off topic
wouldnt blue beam be the perfect cover for et craft?
kinda c circular argument happening
but if it was blue beam only a few people noticed

xplodre lol

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by casijones

he makes a joke and says `it has its fog lights on..` you know like a car... anyway it sounds funny in Turkish. Thats why they laugh. These are common folk by the way. They won`t know how to do Cgi and won`t bother themselves. He calls his aunt outside. He is scared at the beginning but then tries to take it easy and tries to relax by making a joke about it...

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Not sure if I'm ready to call this a B52 or a Stealth bomber but I am open to it until otherwise.

BUT

If this is of ET origin, then we are most likely on some other civilizations galactic map, but the notes in return from observation wont be great.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I’m with the folks that say something on the hill. What it looks like to me is a portion of a curvy road with several police with their flashing lights on in the bottom of the curve. That’s assuming Turkish police cars have flashing lights. Maybe there was an accident.

At least I’m not saying balloons or lanterns.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuantumDeath
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Not sure if I'm ready to call this a B52 or a Stealth bomber but I am open to it until otherwise.

BUT

If this is of ET origin, then we are most likely on some other civilizations galactic map, but the notes in return from observation wont be great.

I don't even see how you can be open to it, you should have disregarded that on first watch with some info within the thread,

Its static/stationary & Its silent

Now to me that pretty much says its 100% not a B52 it would have moved & it would have been real loud, I don't no what it is my self and im still on the fence with it being something on the hill, since you would expect thos who videoed the object to know weather it was on the hill or not they live there, they would have seen this many a time if it was police or anything else on the hill they state clearly its above the hill and one of the flashing objects was moving away from it? could this other object have been a police helicopter like we have seen in the other videos of late, again i don't no, im certainly on the fence but i totally disagree with what the debunkers have said so far, ideally a day time shot would be nice form the same location then we could plot the lights and get this one dusted...

Respectfully

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

Sitchin just passed away and it seems appropriate to mention his description of the 'ben ben' the pyramid

apex on top of the great pyramids and apparently before Egypt, the same ben.ben's descended

with the gods onto the ziggurats of Sumer. So one interpretation is the olden 'gods' have come back, now.

Why?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0d78769addd1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
To the posters that may believe it is a B-52. B-52's do not hover in place, please, take that into consideration along with the fact that those airplanes are not bell shaped. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by XPLodER

I have examined that at length frame by frame in reverse colours and normal (hence the delay) and I cannot say that I can see any illumination by the moon.

I have managed to find out that Yoros Castle has a military base near it, and also that there is illumination and

The remains of the castles have been used for long as natural setting for romantic pictures and wedding ceremonies.

Source

This is a picture of the illuminated flag pole at the military base. Who knows what that looks like from the city?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d863fdbef9a.jpg[/atsimg]

I am still leaning towards an illuminated area.
edit on 6/11/2010 by PuterMan because: Digital Dyslexia rools KO

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
good video...i like it..thanks

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
It's not a B-52. It's stationary and it does not look like a plane at all.

It's not a hill top because in the video they say it's above the mountains and why would they light up a hill top like that unless there is a ski resort or something like that.

I believe it's a pyramidal bell shaped object. The surface must be made up of glass or something that reflects light because it glitters as the moonlight hits its surface. The opposite side is dark because it's not lit by the moon.

It must be huge and it's probably something like the spaceship in the movie ' Stargate' . Ofcourse it's hard to believe such things exist but that's what it looks like imho.

İnteresting video....

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

off topic
wouldnt blue beam be the perfect cover for et craft?
kinda c circular argument happening
but if it was blue beam only a few people noticed

xplodre lol

Nah, you're not off topic at all (imho)

as far as only a few people noticing, most folks barely know they're alive much less aware of their surroundings you well know.

Your absolutely correct though. If it was blue beam, I wonder what that fiasco of a production cost the PTB?

Next thing we'll have grays running about shopping malls screaming at people "I AM REAL!!! I'LL GIVE YOU A PROBE OR IMPLANT TO PROVE IT!!!"

That'll work till they run across the wrong redneck or yankee steel worker

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by XPLodER

I have examined that at length frame by frame in reverse colours and normal (hence the delay) and I cannot say that I can see any illumination by the moon.

I have managed to find out that Yoros Castle has a military base near it, and also that there is illumination and

The remains of the castles have been used for long as natural setting for romantic pictures and wedding ceremonies.

Source

This is a picture of the illuminated flag pole at the military base. Who knows what that looks like from the city?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8d863fdbef9a.jpg[/atsimg]

I am still leaning towards an illuminated area.
edit on 6/11/2010 by PuterMan because: Digital Dyslexia rools KO

Nice bit of work there...

But are you saying this is a Hoax on the camera mans part and what we see in this video is indeed thos illuminations of landmarks?

I thought them to be genuine people vedeoing something they had not seen before from there front door, at least this is how it comes across to me right now with the lack of info, i suspect they would have seen that landmark lite up quite a few times before and would not seem so purplexed by it enough to call it a UFO?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Considering its pyramid shaped, does egypt come to mind to anyone? Maybe this UFO's shape and the pyramids in egypt of those around the world are related?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Project-Sign

Do you know of any B-52 that has the ability to stay stationary in the air, and yes I said "stationary", not "hovering".

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join